Storm vs. Dazzler

Avatar image for phoenixoftheamazonianstorm
PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

In the danger room to the death. Blood lust is on. Who wins? (Note that I've chosen Storm for all the reasons stated above.)
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

#2  Edited By Decoy Elite
@PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm: Why make a thread if you already think one of the combatants wins?
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3  Edited By Static Shock

Spite.

Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Power NeXus

spite thread is now flagged

mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By mattbryce2000

i think the Dazzler has a fair shot though. she beat terrax so she might have a shot. it really depends how much sound she has stored at the beginning of the fight.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Decoy Elite said:
" @PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm: Why make a thread if you already think one of the combatants wins? "

Im under the impressio that Storm takes this.But i am also open to reasonable counter debates, as always.
Power NeXus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Power NeXus
@PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm said:
"@Decoy Elite said:
" @PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm: Why make a thread if you already think one of the combatants wins? "
Im under the impressio that Storm takes this.But i am also open to reasonable counter debates, as always. "

Given your history, I can not help but have extremely heavy doubts about the veracity of your claim.
Ebbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#8  Edited By Ebbm

Storm wins.

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Decoy Elite
" @Decoy Elite said:
Im under the impressio that Storm takes this.But i am also open to reasonable counter debates, as always. "
It is not a good idea to create a battle when you already think one combatant is the winner, it creates a clear bias. If you think someone wins a fight, then do not create that fight, simple as that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Decoy Elite said:
" @PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
It is not a good idea to create a battle when you already think one combatant is the winner, it creates a clear bias. If you think someone wins a fight, then do not create that fight, simple as that. "

But I wasn't sure how everyone esle felt about it. So i made a thread for people to discuss it. Aren't we here to discuss our opinions? So wtf is the deal?
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Decoy Elite
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
It is not a good idea to create a battle when you already think one combatant is the winner, it creates a clear bias. If you think someone wins a fight, then do not create that fight, simple as that. "
But I wasn't sure how everyone esle felt about it. So i made a thread for people to discuss it. Aren't we here to discuss our opinions? So wtf is the deal? "
It doesn't matter how others feel, you created a battle with a clear bias towards one character. You wouldn't like it if I made a thread where Storm or some other character you like auto loses, so you shouldn't do it to others. Just saying, do onto others as you would have them do to you.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Decoy Elite said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
But I wasn't sure how everyone esle felt about it. So i made a thread for people to discuss it. Aren't we here to discuss our opinions? So wtf is the deal? "
It doesn't matter how others feel, you created a battle with a clear bias towards one character. You wouldn't like it if I made a thread where Storm or some other character you like auto loses, so you shouldn't do it to others. Just saying, do onto others as you would have them do to you. "
Are you saying Dazzler gets stomped? or are you just saying that's how I see it?
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Decoy Elite
@PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm: I'm saying it's clear that you think this goes one way and you as the OP can just stack the odds in your favored characters favor. It doesn't matter who wins, if the OP goes in decided then it's not even a real battle. My word isn't law, but I think you really should learn to be a little nicer at this.
Static Shock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Static Shock
@Decoy Elite said:
" @PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm: I'm saying it's clear that you think this goes one way and you as the OP can just stack the odds in your favored characters favor. It doesn't matter who wins, if the OP goes in decided then it's not even a real battle. My word isn't law, but I think you really should learn to be a little nicer at this. "
That's asking too much, even for him.
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Decoy Elite
@Static Shock said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
" @PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm: I'm saying it's clear that you think this goes one way and you as the OP can just stack the odds in your favored characters favor. It doesn't matter who wins, if the OP goes in decided then it's not even a real battle. My word isn't law, but I think you really should learn to be a little nicer at this. "
That's asking too much, even for him. "
?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Decoy Elite said:

Are you saying I'm guilty of creating an unfair battle? So how do you think I should have set the battle up?
HeroineAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By HeroineAddict

Fight to the death?  Blood lust?    Photonic forcefield protects Dazz while a laser bolt through the chest kills Storm. 
Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Decoy Elite
" @Decoy Elite said:
Are you saying I'm guilty of creating an unfair battle? So how do you think I should have set the battle up? "
I'm just saying not to make battles where you already know the battle. It can still be a good battle as long as you remain as unbiased as possible.
Ebbm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Ebbm
@HeroineAddict:
Storm pumps her up with electricity before she can even create one. Storms on a whole other league than Dazzler
mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By mattbryce2000
@Ebbm:
dazzler defeated terrax in a black hole, and beyonder said she was one of the most powerful people on earth. i'd say dazzler is in storms league for sure

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Decoy Elite said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
Are you saying I'm guilty of creating an unfair battle? So how do you think I should have set the battle up? "
I'm just saying not to make battles where you already know the battle. It can still be a good battle as long as you remain as unbiased as possible. "
I'm just assuming that Strm will win. But that doesn't mean that Dazzler can't win. I just think Storm has the better chance of winning.
mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By mattbryce2000
"@Decoy Elite said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
I'm just saying not to make battles where you already know the battle. It can still be a good battle as long as you remain as unbiased as possible. "
I'm just assuming that Strm will win. But that doesn't mean that Dazzler can't win. I just think Storm has the better chance of winning. "

if you think that a charcter will win, stack the odds until you think it is a fair match.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattbryce2000 said:
"@PhoenixoftheAmazonianStorm said:
"@Decoy Elite said:
" @Decoy Elite said:
I'm just assuming that Strm will win. But that doesn't mean that Dazzler can't win. I just think Storm has the better chance of winning. "
if you think that a charcter will win, stack the odds until you think it is a fair match. "
Okay Dazzler is allowed an ipod. Continuous flow of music as ammunition. Storm can't just quiet that. Or can she?
Dark Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#24  Edited By Dark Zoom

spite thread fur sure

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rbysjti
@mattbryce2000 said:
"@Ebbm: dazzler defeated terrax in a black hole, and beyonder said she was one of the most powerful people on earth. i'd say dazzler is in storms league for sure "

If that is true then this ia a good match. But I wanna know how did Dazzler defeated Terrax. could that win be backed up by how strong or powerful Dazzler is?

I'd still say that Storm wins here. Storm is faster and more powerful. There are a lot of things she can do to her. Flashfreeze, downpour, superchill, superheat, wind bursts in any forms like whirlwind, tornado, hurricane, etc. Lightning strike, pressure to the ear, thunderpunch, etc 

Storm wins here.
mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By mattbryce2000
@rbysjti:
i don't really know the specifics, but galactus chose her to go after Terrax after he betrayed Galactus. Terrax took refuge in a black hole and dazzler was amped up with a massive amount of sound. apparently her capacity for sound absorbtion is unlimited. and she has ALOT of versatility with how she can discharge that power. i can't say for sure who wins this fight because they are both so powerful, but it is more even then it looks.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#27  Edited By Son Of Storm

True while Dazzler is powerful she is nowhere near Storm. Even if she had that I-pod that flowed music. I don't know of any I-Pod that is EMP proof. Once the music stops Dazzler has to rely on the sounds of battle. Now Storm can stick her in an air bubble to decrease or completely stop any sound from getting in there. Then all she would have to do is strike her with lightning.     

mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By mattbryce2000
@Son Of Storm:
true, which is why it all depends on how much sound dazzler has stored up before the battle, if she has enough then she might put storm down quick
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#29  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt

I'd put money on ol' Ororo coming out on top, without much difficulty.

Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Son Of Storm
@mattbryce2000 said:

"@Son Of Storm: true, which is why it all depends on how much sound dazzler has stored up before the battle, if she has enough then she might put storm down quick "

Yea. But we don't know how much she's stored if she's stored any. And lets not forget that bloodlust is on. Which means Storm won't be holding back. I wouldn't be surprised if she wrapped Dazzler in lava stopping cold to kill her. Or just slam her into the wall with hurricane winds.
Avatar image for fadetoblackbolt
FadeToBlackBolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#31  Edited By FadeToBlackBolt
@Son Of Storm said:
" @mattbryce2000 said:

"@Son Of Storm: true, which is why it all depends on how much sound dazzler has stored up before the battle, if she has enough then she might put storm down quick "

Yea. But we don't know how much she's stored if she's stored any. And lets not forget that bloodlust is on. Which means Storm won't be holding back. I wouldn't be surprised if she wrapped Dazzler in lava stopping cold to kill her. Or just slam her into the wall with hurricane winds. "
The thing about this fight is, Dazzler can win in a few ways but they all start with the word "If". Whereas Storm has a million ways she could take down Dazzler, without any prep time, powering up, or any advantages whatsoever. 

So I mean, sure, Dazzler could win, but 99/100 times, Storm will win.
mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By mattbryce2000
@Son Of Storm:
or dazzler could fire a laser through storms face, or unleash a sonic blast that will blow out her eardrums and make her pass out.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By rbysjti
@mattbryce2000 said:
"@Son Of Storm: or dazzler could fire a laser through storms face, or unleash a sonic blast that will blow out her eardrums and make her pass out. "

Storm can create layers of boundaris so that sound won't even be heard. And her thunder is louder than what Dazzler could create. Aside from that, Storm has a lightning that Dazzler doesn't have a defense to block it. 

Storm would win here.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Son Of Storm
@mattbryce2000 said:

"@Son Of Storm: or dazzler could fire a laser through storms face, or unleash a sonic blast that will blow out her eardrums and make her pass out. "

Storm can wrap herself in an air bubble that blocks out sound..also while she's doing that she could match dazzlers laser with lightning. I would also like to mention that the human body is tremendously slowed when is being frozen solid. Like Dazzler will be.. By the time Dazzler raises her finger to fire that laser she will already be hit by lightning or frozen half to death.    
mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By mattbryce2000
@rbysjti:
@Son Of Storm:

as i said, it all depends on how much sound, if any, dazzler has at the start. if she has none, then of course storm stomps. but theres nothing storm could do to block that laser. lightning wouldn't block it like Cyclops beams, wind wouldn't matter, the best she could do is dilute it a bit. besides, storms thunder is nowhere near the level that dazzler can put out, because she can regurgitate her stored up sound all at once as a sonic blast. and though i don't know how dazzler fires her lasers, if she gets one off it's over. oh and she can make forcefields to defend against lightning or wind.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Son Of Storm
@mattbryce2000 said:

"@rbysjti: @Son Of Storm: as i said, it all depends on how much sound, if any, dazzler has at the start. if she has none, then of course storm stomps. but theres nothing storm could do to block that laser. lightning wouldn't block it like Cyclops beams, wind wouldn't matter, the best she could do is dilute it a bit. besides, storms thunder is nowhere near the level that dazzler can put out, because she can regurgitate her stored up sound all at once as a sonic blast. and though i don't know how dazzler fires her lasers, if she gets one off it's over. "

That's all true. But we'll never know how much sound she had stored up because this was made to be a spite thread by a Storm fanatic. This whole thing is a question of IF.  

mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By mattbryce2000
@Son Of Storm:
i know, but with even a little sound (if she had nothing this wouldn't even be a battle) she can make a forcefield and gain battle sounds for a laser, or something like that. i just think it's more even then everyone gives her credit for.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Son Of Storm

@mattbryce2000  
Yea but that's the problem with Dazzler. She's only as powerful as the sound she's absorbed. A force Field would be good if she had absorbed the sound of a plane taking off or something. But a little wouldn't make a good force field. A hurricane centered on that field would destroy it...Plus there is a high chance that Storm could use her powers inside Dazzlers shield......    

mattbryce2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By mattbryce2000
@Son Of Storm:
but almost anything storm did would make noise, lightning and wind are her primary attacks, but both are LOUD.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Son Of Storm
@mattbryce2000 said:

"@Son Of Storm: but almost anything storm did would make noise, lightning and wind are her primary attacks, but both are LOUD. "

And Storm knows how Dazzlers powers work. This is why I said she could surround Dazzler in an air bubble. After that's done she could freeze her to death or burn her to death . ALso Lightning isn't loud. Its the superheated air that makes the "BOOM".
Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Goenitz

Spite

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By rbysjti

I really think it would be best if somebody could post an image/scan about Dazzler beating Terrax. I wanna see how much power did she show or did she just trick Terrax?

FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By FLCL1
@mattbryce2000 said:
"@Ebbm: dazzler defeated terrax in a black hole, and beyonder said she was one of the most powerful people on earth. i'd say dazzler is in storms league for sure "

agreed
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By FLCL1

the storm fanboys acting civil? im in awe o.o 

did the dbz fanboys admitt goku loses?

Goenitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Goenitz

Lol

HeroineAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By HeroineAddict

All I can really recall about the Terrax battle is that Dazz was boosted by the power cosmic which put her in a higher power scale than she's used to.   

And I still say, if Dazz is as bloodthirsty as Storm and has no problem with killing her, is that all Ali has to do is ape Sue Richards and form a solid light force field around herself.   Then when Storm is within range slice her with a laser.  But IF Dazz isn't overwhelmed with blood lust then her natural compassion will make her hesitant.  And thus Storm will have an advantage.

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By rbysjti
@HeroineAddict said:

" All I can really recall about the Terrax battle is that Dazz was boosted by the power cosmic which put her in a higher power scale than she's used to.    And I still say, if Dazz is as bloodthirsty as Storm and has no problem with killing her, is that all Ali has to do is ape Sue Richards and form a solid light force field around herself.   Then when Storm is within range slice her with a laser.  But IF Dazz isn't overwhelmed with blood lust then her natural compassion will make her hesitant.  And thus Storm will have an advantage. "

did somebody provided her the cosmic power? was it given to her permanently?
HeroineAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By HeroineAddict

It was provided by Galactus.  And she either discharged all of it to get the big G's attention or he simply took it when he sent her back to earth.  I honestly can't recall the exact details.
Avatar image for malice_wonderland
Malice Wonderland

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm wins here...Although, by weird means....If Storms summons lightning, it will cause sound, and so will wind, and rain...But, if she just drops the temperature enough to freeze her then she'd win...

HeroineAddict

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By HeroineAddict

Y'know, when you think about it.  All Dazz has to do is look at her.  Laser eyes.