Who wins!

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#2  Edited By rbysjti

This has been done and I'm quite certain Storm won against Aang.

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

STORM MASSIVE CURBSTOMP

Twelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#4  Edited By Twelve
@rbysjti:
I looked.. I didnt find one! 
Twelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Twelve
@MarvelJackAss433:
Why? How?
Darkseid Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Darkseid Elite

so many storm battles

Avatar image for marveljackass433
MarvelJackAss433

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MarvelJackAss433

Ang is a *beep*,storm is a *BOOM*

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By rbysjti
@Twelve said:
" @rbysjti: I looked.. I didnt find one!  "
Oh ok. Perhaps it was titled Storm vs Avatar. Not sure. 

First thing, is Storm controls and manipulates the winds faster, stronger and better.

Aang hasn't showed controlling lightning, but perhaps he can summon a lightning though i haven't seen him do it.

Aang indeed controls fire but does Storm needs it when lightning is more powerful than fire.

Aang controls the ground, only a good advantage if the opponent does not fly.

Storm has also showen better feats in controlling water, 

Storm wins here.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#9  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Twelve 
The original thread was locked because some people can't debate in a pleasant manner.

@Darkseid Elite said:
"
so many storm battles
    "
Lol..
Twelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Twelve
@rbysjti: 

Storm cant control water she can make it rain and she can use the wind to change the direction.  

Zuko taught Aang lightning redirection. highly advanced and unique technique of Firebending          

Aang has mastery over the element of water, capable of creating massive tidal waves.  

Aang is capable of bending large boulders, sending massive columns of rock flying or forming earthen armor around his body for protection.     

Twelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Twelve

@Son Of Storm said:

" @Twelve 
The original thread was locked because some people can't debate in a pleasant manner.

I hate it when that happens..

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By rbysjti
@Twelve said:
" @rbysjti:  Storm cant control water she can make it rain and she can use the wind to change the direction.   Zuko taught Aang lightning redirection. highly advanced and unique technique of Firebending           Aang has mastery over the element of water, capable of creating massive tidal waves.   Aang is capable of bending large boulders, sending massive columns of rock flying or forming earthen armor around his body for protection.            "
Oh sorry. My mistake. Storm only manipulates water. And yeah, Aang is better in controlling water.

How big did Aang redirect lightning? Storm can strike a gigantic lightning so it would still floe to Aang's heart.

I believe Storm is more capable of creating massive tidal waves.
Son Of Storm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 6

#13  Edited By Son Of Storm
@Twelve said:
"
@Son Of Storm said:
" @Twelve 
The original thread was locked because some people can't debate in a pleasant manner.  I Hate it when that happens "
In that case I'm glad it did.
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By fanboy#1
@Twelve said:
"@rbysjti:  Storm cant control water she can make it rain and she can use the wind to change the direction.   Zuko taught Aang lightning redirection. highly advanced and unique technique of Firebending           Aang has mastery over the element of water, capable of creating massive tidal waves.   Aang is capable of bending large boulders, sending massive columns of rock flying or forming earthen armor around his body for protection.            "

but the lightning in avatar was almost the same as the electricity generated from storm's hands 
but when she summons lightning from the atmoshphere it'll deal a lot more damage than that of the lightning iroh or ozai generated
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@rbysjti: Aang has been able to redirect lighting of massive, powerful and experienced amounts. For example, form Fire Lord Ozia during a Sozins comet. This was lighting being shot directly at him too. 

Also Earth is useful to Aang in the air as well. He is able to control large amount while traveling rabidly through the air. For example, the picture above. 

I would say if this is Aang in the Avatar State he would win. If he's not, then Storm.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By rbysjti
@EpitomeofCool said:
" @rbysjti: Aang has been able to redirect lighting of massive, powerful and experienced amounts. For example, form Fire Lord Ozia during a Sozins comet. This was lighting being shot directly at him too.   Also Earth is useful to Aang in the air as well. He is able to control large amount while traveling rabidly through the air. For example, the picture above.   I would say if this is Aang in the Avatar State he would win. If he's not, then Storm. "
I actually think Aang is more difficult to beat if he's not in avatar state, cos when hes in avatar state, it's like we're watching the scene in slow motion . And Aand is an easier target as an avatar.  Aang still needs more practice and experiences. With his current status and condition, he won't beat Storm.
fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By fanboy#1
@rbysjti:
Aang's no pushover in the avatar state. ( well kinda since he wouldn't kill the firelord but that was because of his morals, which you said were off)
charlieboy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

#18  Edited By charlieboy

i have watched some avatar but am not an expert. but i think that storm would take him.
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@rbysjti said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:
" @rbysjti: Aang has been able to redirect lighting of massive, powerful and experienced amounts. For example, form Fire Lord Ozia during a Sozins comet. This was lighting being shot directly at him too.   Also Earth is useful to Aang in the air as well. He is able to control large amount while traveling rabidly through the air. For example, the picture above.   I would say if this is Aang in the Avatar State he would win. If he's not, then Storm. "
I actually think Aang is more difficult to beat if he's not in avatar state, cos when hes in avatar state, it's like we're watching the scene in slow motion . And Aand is an easier target as an avatar.  Aang still needs more practice and experiences. With his current status and condition, he won't beat Storm. "
How is he in slow motion? That is a picture of Aang in the last episode of Avatar so he has the experience and practice. That's how he was able to defeat the Phoenix King.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By rbysjti
@EpitomeofCool said:
" @rbysjti said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:
I actually think Aang is more difficult to beat if he's not in avatar state, cos when hes in avatar state, it's like we're watching the scene in slow motion . And Aand is an easier target as an avatar.  Aang still needs more practice and experiences. With his current status and condition, he won't beat Storm. "
How is he in slow motion? That is a picture of Aang in the last episode of Avatar so he has the experience and practice. That's how he was able to defeat the Phoenix King. "
Oh. I thought he wasn't in avatar state. I kinda forgot about the series already. Sorry.

But still, Avatar hasn't done feats greater than Storm. Sowe can actually conclude that she has finer and better control on winds and lightning.
Twelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Twelve
@fanboy#1 said:

but the lightning in avatar was almost the same as the electricity generated from storm's hands but when she summons lightning from the atmoshphere it'll deal a lot more damage than that of the lightning iroh or ozai generated "

I don't know about that.. in the fight between aang and ozia his fire bending was better! so the electricity that he generated might of been better then normal lighting and aang could redirect at close range!

@rbysjti: 
have you seen the fight with ozia and aang 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsThsWhdBls     

Earth Bending is an advantage  if he can shoot pillers and boldders! at storm! 

He can control the avatar state now!  

fanboy#1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By fanboy#1
@Twelve:

they weren't at close range when he redirected it and im sure storm's lightning is more powerful than ozia(  are you sure thats how you spell it i thought it was ozai) anyway why are you so excited(all the exclamation points lol?
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By WARLOCK2792

She's ionized air, manipulated hydrogen, and has ripped electrons out of a herald of galactus. 
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@White Mage: So? Aang has become one with La The Ocean Spirit. 

No Caption Provided

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By rbysjti
@fanboy#1 said:
" @Twelve: they weren't at close range when he redirected it and im sure storm's lightning is more powerful than ozia(  are you sure thats how you spell it i thought it was ozai) anyway why are you so excited(all the exclamation points lol? "
@White Mage said:
" She's ionized air, manipulated hydrogen, and has ripped electrons out of a herald of galactus.  "

Hello fellow Storm fans!",)

It's great to see you here.

Anyway, yeah! Storm's lightning is definitely more powerful. and her winds have reached the biggest wind records, force 12 gale winds and f5 tornado. She can also go beyond that, as has been stated, she can break the laws of nature, breaking the laws of physics.

And Storm is faster than Aang.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Sherlock
@rbysjti said:
" This has been done and I'm quite certain Storm won against Aang. "
Yes This has Been done Storm did not win because i was on Aangs side It got Blocked thats why you couldnt find it
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Sherlock
@rbysjti said:
" @fanboy#1 said:
" @Twelve: they weren't at close range when he redirected it and im sure storm's lightning is more powerful than ozia(  are you sure thats how you spell it i thought it was ozai) anyway why are you so excited(all the exclamation points lol? "
@White Mage said:
" She's ionized air, manipulated hydrogen, and has ripped electrons out of a herald of galactus.  "
 Hello fellow Storm fans!",)  It's great to see you here.  Anyway, yeah! Storm's lightning is definitely more powerful. and her winds have reached the biggest wind records, force 12 gale winds and f5 tornado. She can also go beyond that, as has been stated, she can break the laws of nature, breaking the laws of physics.  And Storm is faster than Aang. "
Your first statement is speculation and your last is BS
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@rbysjti: Aang has incredible agility and I'm not so sure about that faster part.
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By rbysjti
@Sherlock said:
" @rbysjti said:
Yes This has Been done Storm did not win because i was on Aangs side It got Blocked thats why you couldnt find it "
Storm won on that thread, which logically explains why Storm is still winning in this thread.",)
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Sherlock
@rbysjti said:
" @Sherlock said:
" @rbysjti said:
Yes This has Been done Storm did not win because i was on Aangs side It got Blocked thats why you couldnt find it "
Storm won on that thread, which logically explains why Storm is still winning in this thread.",) "
She never won it got Blocked Because of Spike Being A Dlck and Shes only winning now because i just showed up
Hellos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Hellos

Storm 

@Darkseid Elite
said:
"
so many storm battles
    "

That is awsome.
Twelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Twelve
@fanboy#1 said:

"@Twelve: they weren't at close range when he redirected it and im sure storm's lightning is more powerful than ozia(  are you sure thats how you spell it i thought it was ozai) anyway why are you so excited(all the exclamation points lol? "

Even if that was true Aang in the Avatar state could still redirect it or Aang can manipulate massive columns of rock to block it. compress boulders into pebbles, or send rocks flying at mach speeds, and requires no physical connection with the ground to Earthbend. While in the Avatar State, Aang can create powerful and destructive streams of fire, as well as melt solid stone.    

yes it ozia not ozai my bad :) 

Exclamation points are just a habbit.. :P

WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@EpitomeofCool said:
" @rbysjti: Aang has incredible agility and I'm not so sure about that faster part. "

If his powers move at the speed of his thoughts, then he matches her. 
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By FLCL1

i dont see storm beating avatar state aang bloodlusted :/
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By rbysjti
@FLCL1 said:
" i dont see storm beating avatar state aang bloodlusted :/ "
I see it the other way round.

First, we do know Storm is faster and can really fly. Aang has to really hit Storm fast, that is if he can, or else he'll ran out of oxygen.

And again, lightning is really fast, so Aang has to redirect it, but how many times can he do it?

Third, never heard of a flashfreeze from Aang.

Storm doesn't need to control fire because he controls the lightning and temperature.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Sherlock
@White Mage said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:
" @rbysjti: Aang has incredible agility and I'm not so sure about that faster part. "
If his powers move at the speed of his thoughts, then he matches her.  "
It wont matter anyway Aang can move faster than she can
FLCL1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By FLCL1
@rbysjti:
once again: due too your rabid fanboyism i can no longer take you seriously, you dont even have enough credibility for me to read your post because i know its non-sense :/
WARLOCK2792

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By WARLOCK2792
@Sherlock said:
" @White Mage said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:
It wont matter anyway Aang can move faster than she can "

It could matter actually.  And she moves fast, and has dodged incredibly fast objects.  So, this is debatable. 
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Sherlock
@FLCL1: To be fair he made quite a few valid points in the last debate over this
rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By rbysjti
@FLCL1 said:
" @rbysjti: once again: due too your rabid fanboyism i can no longer take you seriously, you dont even have enough credibility for me to read your post because i know its non-sense :/ "
It's ok. For as long as you check this thread, your eyes can't ignore reading my posts.",)

@Sherlock said:
" @White Mage said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:

Storm has flown as fast as jets.

Aang's flying tool will not be able to fly that fast. Considering the pressure of the winds, his flying equipment will break.
Sherlock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Sherlock
@rbysjti: He flew without it in the Finale and thats flying speed it has no bearing on the case at hand unless its for outrunning attacks

and BTW jets arent that fast
EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@rbysjti said:
" @FLCL1 said:
" @rbysjti: once again: due too your rabid fanboyism i can no longer take you seriously, you dont even have enough credibility for me to read your post because i know its non-sense :/ "
It's ok. For as long as you check this thread, your eyes can't ignore reading my posts.",)

@Sherlock said:
" @White Mage said:
" @EpitomeofCool said:
Storm has flown as fast as jets.  Aang's flying tool will not be able to fly that fast. Considering the pressure of the winds, his flying equipment will break. "

What flying equipment? He's flying in a rabidly spinning air bubble.  I think if they were to race flying in a straight path, and had time to build momentum, then Storm would be faster. But like I said before Aang has better agility. He'll jump, flip, fly and spin all around Storm.
Twelve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Twelve

Aang Wins..
brharri

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By brharri

storm would destroy him quite eaisly and qucik

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@brharri said:
" storm would destroy him quite eaisly and qucik "
Nope.
OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#46  Edited By OldIdiotAccount

Aang.

OldIdiotAccount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 17

#47  Edited By OldIdiotAccount
@Darkseid Elite said:
"
so many storm battles
    "
LOL.
Storm Calling

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Storm Calling

This post is similar to the one I posted in the previous thread.

1. I've seen the entire Avatar series and it's one of my favorite shows. Avatar Roku is my favorite character.

2. Aang was struck by lightning in "The Crossroads of Destiny" while in the avatar state. This tells us a few things for this battle

1. No one previous of the avatars were able to redirect lightning
  2. Aang is not attuned to his environment.

Aang was barely able to redirect a lightning bolt from Ozai in the series finale. Aang has no control over lightning, he can only take in the bolt from one end and guide it out from another end. So in other words, he can merely redirect it by guiding it through his body.

3. Storm has global and cosmic scale feats of her weather manipulation abilities. We never saw a single avatar or bender achieve these feats in the series.

4. Aang redirecting Ozai's lightning bolt, does not put his reflexes at lightning speed either. He simply observed Ozai's movements when he was about to create the lightning bolt and took the opportunity to counter it, before he attacked. Iroh did a similar thing to Azula in the episode "The Avatar State" from season 2. Lightning is not created instantly by firebenders, they usually have to create articulate movement in order to create it. Aang has never generated lightning under his own power, and neither has an avatar in the series.

These four things explain why aang could not defeat Storm in a battle. Why? Because a simple controlled lightning strike could overpower him, and this attack is faster then anything an avatar or he can produce.

Storm has control over lightning, in Worlds Apart, Storm defeated Cyclops by directing lightning to his heart. Cyclops is resistant to lightning and can redirect it through his optic beams, but he is not immune. When Iroh trained Zuko on how to redirect lightning, he pointed out that Zuko must guide the lightning through his belly and out the other arm, but he also made note that the lightning must never reach the heart or it would kill him. This is what made redirecting lightning so dangerous for them.

Storm's will in indomitable and she has overpowered other elemental wielders when push comes to shove. She is no doubt more powerful in air manipulation then aang, and her control has reached far higher feats then Aangs ever has. The Avatar State is another story. It has a thousand powerful elemental manipulators all directly controlling the wind. I can see this being too much for Storm to handle, he would likely be the victor in manipulating any of the elements in the avatar state, besides lightning. Fire and earth are useless against Storm. She can sense seismic activity and fly high into the sky to ignore any of that power. A simple pressure dome would render his earth powers useless. They can drill through a mountain and deflect huge chunks of falling debris. Fire as well is useless, Storm has put the best firebenders in marvel to the test and have defeated them with ease, the same will happen for Aang. This is all to say if she can maintain enough control over her elemental powers, if the avatar state overrides her control, she would be powerless to defend against him. That's not to say that the avatar overrides control, Ozai was still able to use his firebending until aang completely turned them off by manipulating his chakra.

Storm has overpowered people who are resistant to lightning. Aang absorbed Ozai's lightning but how would he fair against Storm's? Someone who can channel the full electrical energy of a tempest into a single strike. She has brought powerhouses like doom to their knees with lightning and can literally mess with the elements in the body.

Aang is indeed powerful, and so is the Avatar State, but so is Storm in her own right. She may be a mutant, but her powers allowed her to be worshiped as a goddess to her people. I think Aang would have a problem with Storm's deadly lightning here though. She could likely take him out before he even goes into the avatar state.

EpitomeofCool

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By EpitomeofCool
@Storm Calling:

rbysjti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By rbysjti
@EpitomeofCool said:
" @Storm Calling:

"

You are right Storm Calling. 

The character who got overloaded by lightning would include Sebastian Shaw and Bishoip nearly.