Storm takes on Omega Level Mutants

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Storm goes 1v1 against some omega level mutants!

There are 2 rounds for each matchup.

Round 1 - morals on : Round 2 - morals off

Location: starts (but not limited to) in an empty Central Park, NYC

Fights: (not a gauntlet. just 1v1 matches)

1. Magneto

2. Jean Grey

3. Iceman

4. Exodus

5. Vulcan

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The only one Storm stands a shot at beating is Jean and morals off there is nothing stopping her from just turning Storms brain into jam as soon as she can think

There is nothing that she has EVER been able to do to Magneto without some extenuating circumstances to my knowledge, Iceman is basically unkillable when operating at Omega Level so thats essentially him waiting until Storm gets tired of melting, Vulcan will laugh at any attempt to use energy projection and can one-shot Storm and Exodus just one shots her as well, although from what I have been told his recent appearances are poo

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm stands very little chance against any of these characters.

1) Magneto: Been done before. Storms beat chance is to use heat, which is not her go-to move. Even her most recent appearance against Magneto was having her use lightning.

2) Jean: Done before. Jean should take it handily if she has nothing holding her back, including morale. The only tactic that has ever worked was messing with Jean’s concentration, which even then was against Jean who either lacked her telepathy or telekinesis in both confrontations. Yet, all the other times Jean was at full-strength, Storm has not overcome her and it’s unlikely that Storm will succeed in the same tactic again.

3) Iceman: Stalemate. Iceman is unkillable. They are equal in temperature control and Storm has more versatile abilities. This comes down to whether Storm can tire Iceman out before he manages to stab an icicle into Storm multiple times. It’s unlikely for either scenario in my opinion.

4) Vulcan: Storm’s easiest target in my opinion. If she uses her lightning she is done. But if Storm uses her temeperature control and winds, Vulcan would have trouble staying on his feet and surviving the onslaught.

5) Exodus: Similar case to Jean, but with the addition of Pyrokinesis, Teleportation, Healing Factor, and Superhuman Durability. While the Pyrokinesis is useless, his teleportation and superhuman durability/ Healing Factor combo will halt Storm completely from one-shorting. Add Exodus tk to the mix, and I can see a loss for Storm. The only tactic I can see working are either internal attacks, which would only stand briefly as a distraction since Exodus can heal, and keeping Exodus off-balance and unfocused with her air control. Unlike Jean, Exodus hasn’t faced such tactics before, so I can see it working.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With Morals on:

Storm vs Jean: They stop fighting and go for a walk in Shooping

Storm vs Magneto: Magneto, because every time she faced him in his time as a Team Buster, she would hold on not to kill him and lose for it.

Storm vs Iceman: Storm, she wins every timethat she fought him, and Bobby with his morals on becomes very limited

Storm vs Exodus: Exodus,I think it makes no difference your Moral on, he would go to kill.

Storm vs Vulcan: I'm on the fence

Morals Off

Storm vs Jean: 6/10 for Storm,because Storm has a high resistance to your TP, and I think Storm is a little faster than Jean

Storm vs Magneto: 6/10 For Storm,

If Storm almost killed the Classic Magneto on more than one occasion with little experience, against the current one she would have considerable chances, at least in her last encounters were two stalemates and the last was Storm's victory, with her knocking him down with a lightning bolt, then Nate Revived him.

Storm vs Iceman: Bobby 7/10,Its advantage is Immortality, unless Storm covers the Planet with Solar Winds to wipe out existing moisture, She would not have many chances.

Storm vs Exodus: Exodus 6/10, he could tear Storm apart but I think he would die with some things she could do to him, maybe internal attacks or hit him fast with lightning

Storm vs Vulcan: Vulcan 8/10, Of all Vulcan is the most dangerous, he could absorb Storm's attacks and Throw against her with 10 × more force, his only chance being internal attacks or trying to overload him.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Magneto:

R1: Storm Wins.

- If Storm isn’t t holding back and using her powers to the best of her abilities than Storm can take it.

R2: Classic Magneto Wins. Any other Version Storm Wins.

-This depends on what Version we are talking about.

Jean:

-For the most part. Thought their fights(which they have RARELY fought) Jean seems to need a lot of concentration when Storm attacks her. Jean wasn’t able to withstand Storm Winds for too long and need concentration to stay up. She couldn’t concentrate when Storm put her in a vortex, Jean couldn’t concentrate when Storm’s powers went haywire for a bit. Jean can TRY to TP Storm but I’d say good luck with that. I don’t see Jean pulling a win here.

R2: Stalemate. (Most likely Jean)

-They both will kill each other at the same time. Jean snapped Storm’s neck. While Storm turned her brain Off. Same time both dead. Though Jean takes slight edge.

Iceman

-With Storm’s complete control of Humidity and Temperature of Heat and Cold it’s highly unlikely Iceman will get a chance to do anything since Storm increased the Temperature in Area making it very hot.

R2: Iceman Wins.

-He’ll just freeze her molecules really. That’s pretty much it.

Exodus:

-Although this can become a stalemate. Storm has countered TK, but with her vast array of power and abilities I’ll give it to Storm.

R2: Stalemate. (Most likely Exodus)

-Literally they both can kill each other. Same situation with Jean. Exodus Snaps Storms neck Storm turns his brain off. Literally same time Both dead. Though Exodus takes Slight edge.

Vulcan:

R1: Vulcan Wins.

- I mean he’s just absorbing her Energy. There’s really nothing Storm can do. Storm has overloaded people who absorb energy, but Vulcan is a different beast.

R2: Storm wins.

-She will most likely Kill him with her internal maneuvers. Mostly freezing him from the inside. Or if she’s feeling murderously lol she will go for the brain.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waitomegastorm said:

If Storm almost killed the Classic Magneto on more than one occasion with little experience, against the current one she would have considerable chances, at least in her last encounters were two stalemates and the last was Storm's victory, with her knocking him down with a lightning bolt, then Nate Revived him.

How? Everytime she fights Magneto without some circumstances (like him not having his real powers) she basically loses or the fight is inconclusive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vulcan:

RR2: Storm wins.

-She will most likely Kill him with her internal maneuvers. Mostly freezing him from the inside. Or if she’s feeling murderously lol she will go for the brain.

So how doesn't that get absorbed?

Also Vulcan is capable of doing the exact same thing.......

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@decaf_wizard: Your telling me Vulcan can absorb getting his body organs Frozen and his Brain turned off??? If he is able to do What Storm does like turning your brain off then that becomes a Stalemate.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass said:

@decaf_wizard: Your telling me Vulcan can absorb getting his body organs Frozen and his Brain turned off??? If he is able to do What Storm does like turning your brain off then that becomes a Stalemate.

Vulcan absorbs energy. Storm shuts off brains with energy.

Vulcan is capable of sensing and manipulating the energy in peoples brain. The second Storm forms an agressive thought, he can cause her to wildly hallucinate, or just turn off the part of her brain that uses her powers. He was able to do this to mutants multiple times, notably Racheal Summers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gonna be honest... the only round i see her winning is MAYBE morals on Jean and Bobby.

Everything else is kinda a wash

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard:

Storm isn’t using her own energy to tamper with his Brain. She is directly manipulating the electric current in Vulcans Brain Directly. That’s different. Vulcan is not able to absorb that. Unless you can show me a scan of Vulcan absorbing energy from getting his internal organs and Brain tampered with. If not? Then there’s no reason to state he can. Because this is not an external attack, but an internal one.

I’m sure you know this, but I’ll say it anyway. When Storm’s eyes glow White she sees the world as patterns of Energy: Sun, Stars, planets blah blah. Also when she looks at people she can see the nervous system of a persons body. This description sounds awfully familiar to the description you just gave me about Vulcan.

Now to the main argument your defending. If I can turn your Brain Off. And You can turn my Brain Off. We Both want to turn each other’s Brains Off. That becomes a Stalemate yes? They both end up dead.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: When they fought in the past, Storm was the biggest threat against Mags (he himself admitted that she could kill him if she didn't hold back). On one occasion Storm threw Magneto into a Vortice, he would die but luckily Colossus was there, so Magneto threw him at Storm to stop the attack, meaning Storm could have killed Classic Magneto by accident. And when Magneto won, wasn't Storm written as if he didn't have some powers? I only say throw lightning and a somes winds when she can have a thousand ways to defeat him, or when PIS saves Magneto by causing him to take down Storm with electric attacks when she is immune.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard:

Storm isn’t using her own energy to tamper with his Brain. She is directly manipulating the electric current in Vulcans Brain Directly. That’s different. Vulcan is not able to absorb that

So your saying Storm's Energy manipulation is comparable to Vulcan's to overcome or equal his own? Because if its not, she isn't manipulating his energy

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: Vulcan is an energy manipulator, absorbing energy is just an ability. He can directly manipulate the same electric current you say she'll try to manipulate, he doesn't need to absorb anything, and yes he has feats of manipulating brain electricity. Any attack she uses that is energy based can be countered by him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waitomegastorm said:

when PIS saves Magneto by causing him to take down Storm with electric attacks when she is immune.

No Caption Provided

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@decaf_wizard:

I did not claim Storm’s Energy Manipulation is more powerful. You’ve twisted my words. I said she is manipulating the electric current in his Brain to shut it down.

So, I ask you this. How is he absorbing an attack from his own brain?? Do you have a scan of that??

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@lordofallhumans:

Yes, I know Vulcan is an Energy Manipulator that’s been established. And your misunderstanding what I’m saying. Storm isn’t shooting lightning to his Brain. She is manipulating the Electric Current in his Brain. To another poster(decaf_wizard) said he will absorb the energy meaning (his own electric current) in his brain into himself from being tampered with. That makes no sense. So I’m tryna understand that.

So, I ask you the same question. I asked Decaf_Wizard. How is he absorbing an attack from his own brain?? Do you have a scan of that?? If this can be proven I don’t mind conceding.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smfh....sometimes I swear.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: it doesn't matter if he can't prove him absorbing it to me. My point is he can take control of situation. Regardless of whether he can absorb it or not, he can manipulate it and probably whatever energy she's using on the electricity. The point is, her using direct energy feats against Vulcan is not how she's going to win, if she does at all.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard:

I did not claim Storm’s Energy Manipulation is more powerful. You’ve twisted my words. I said she is manipulating the electric current in his Brain to shut it down.

Well, to manipulate the energy in Vulcan's brain, who is also an energy manipulator, she would have to be better at energy manipulation no? Seeing as he could sense her attack and try and ward it off, it should only work if she is better.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@lordofallhumans:

It actually does matter if he can. Because you and another user are trying to state a claim that neither of you are backing up with proof. And the fact that you said:

-“Regardless of whether he can absorb it or not, he can manipulate it and probably whatever energy she's using on the electricity.”

Tells me:

1. You actually don’t know and your just guessing.

2. You agree that Vulcan can stop Storm from tampering with his brain by absorbing his own Electric Current into himself with no proof. Which makes absolutely No Sense at all.

3. You completely ignored what I said earlier about Storm not shooting lightning at him and not using any form of external energy at him.

Until I see proof he can absorb the energy from his own brain(which makes no sense) that argument is not valid.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Gonna be honest... the only round i see her winning is MAYBE morals on Jean and Bobby.

Everything else is kinda a wash

@koays said:

Smfh....sometimes I swear.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: what claim did I make? He can control electricity in the brain as well, he's used it to turn off mutant powers and to wake some from a coma. If she relies on energy he can counter her. I don't know what other claim I made that wasn't the one above. You can't counter it so you're lumping me in with another poster and posting out of context, per usual. Cut it out, nothing I said backs that absorption argument or agrees with it.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: what claim did I make? He can control electricity in the brain as well, he's used it to turn off mutant powers and to wake some from a coma. If she relies on energy he can counter her. I don't know what other claim I made that wasn't the one above. You can't counter it so you're lumping me in with another poster and posting out of context, per usual. Cut it out, nothing I said backs that absorption argument or agrees with it.

I never actually argued that Vulcan could absorb his own brain energy to counter storm. I assumed Storm's brain scramblers was an energy attack, when I said it could be absorbed

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard:

Your not making any sense Decaf_Wizard. Just because Storm can turn off his Brain doesn’t mean she is better than him. Being “better” than the other has nothing to do with this. We are talking about Vulcan being able to absorb his own brain electricity from Storm. To which as of NOW I don’t think he can do.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: wait, BlackBolt killed Vulcan with his blast right? Storm could use its winds the same way

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waitomegastorm: Vulcan died in a explosion while stopping Blackbolt from escaping.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard:

Your not making any sense Decaf_Wizard. Just because Storm can turn off his Brain doesn’t mean she is better than him. Being “better” than the other has nothing to do with this. We are talking about Vulcan being able to absorb his own brain electricity from Storm. To which as of NOW I don’t think he can do.

I am not claiming he can absorb his own brain energy

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Noone1996

Storm isn't taking on shit.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@noone1996:

We don’t need Comments like that stop.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Well he was already being stomped before BlackBolt's explosion hit T-Bomb:

https://m.imgur.com/2NfgZkU

he couldn't absorb either BlackBolt's energy or the bomb blast

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By PyroFN
@mooty_pass said:

@decaf_wizard:

Here. Now can you please stop with this electricity in the brain nonsense. Storm has far better tools to utilize than trying to fry an energy manipulators brain. His ability to feel energy would stop her in her tracks to begin with since she is trying to connect with he energies in his brain to begin with.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@decaf_wizard:

I’m not trying to jump on you or anything but

You were kinda insinuating he could. BEFORE Storm needed to shoot a lightning bolt to your head. To which that would not work on Vulcan. As of now She doesn’t have too.

Look I don’t mind conceding if Vulcan can do such a feat I was looking for proof. Because that doesn’t sound right.

Edits:

Pyrofn has given proof. So, I concede.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@pyrofn: Ok, that makes SENSE.

See was that so hard???

I swear.....

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Was that so hard????

I swear......

Ergo why I had to step in, apparently.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@pyrofn: Ya’ think!!!

Why didn’t you step in earlier. This whole discussion could have been avoided if 1 person just showed a scan. But noooo!! Even that’s hard.

Anyway, thanks.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By WaitOmegaStorm

Well, Storm could use pressure againist Vulcan, Like That:

https://arousinggrammardotcom.files.wordpress.com/2013/04/stormblackpanther12.jpg

of course on a much worse level

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: wait, BlackBolt killed Vulcan with his blast right? Storm could use its winds the same way

Please be a troll, please be a troll, please be a troll...

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: She isn't taking on any of them. That's all I'm saying. Don't see the problem

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Stormcell

@decaf_wizard said:
@waitomegastorm said:

How? Everytime she fights Magneto without some circumstances (like him not having his real powers) she basically loses or the fight is inconclusive

Not true. Magneto only won his fights with Storm back in Classic days because Storm held back for fear of killing him. Magneto admitted on panel that Storm could beat him if she didn't hold back. Storm acknowledged this, too. https://2.bp.blogspot.com/vq56cegHGrYv2Z7AWKi_W4CVbTup4jZzd5p8bHo1rMF_OYUOrj-nuL4rVYRZbbiNcrAFRbTcgyWx=s1600

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@noone1996: About half of them she actually can. Let’s be real here the only reason you say she can’t is because you don’t like Storm.

And you don’t wanna admit that she can.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If Storm wanted to attack Vulcan internally by taking control of the electrical impulses in his brain, could he contest her for it? Yes. Could he beat her? Not without PIS. She wield greater will and raw power than Vulcan. That said, there are other ways for her to attack him where he has no ability to contest her. She can take control of the air, moisture, and pressure inside of his body to knock him out of the fight or outright kill him.

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#47 morpheus_  Moderator

@noone1996: Be more cordial. What you said isn't prohibited but it's still an argumentative way to kick off the thread.

@noone1996: @mooty_pass: And you should either respond to each other in a civil way, or not at all. Not a warning, but a suggestion.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Stormcell

Storm beats everyone on this list.

Storm vs. Jean: Jean's TP is no match for Storm's mental defenses, and her TK cannot come anywhere near matching the force, fury, and versatility of Ororo's elemental powers.

Storm vs. Iceman: Iceman may be hard to kill, but Storm can attack the electrical impulses that make up his consciousness which should end him.

Storm vs. Magneto: Magneto has never been able to match Storm in terms of power. The only reason he's ever been able to survive a fight with her is because she holds back even more against him than she does other characters, and then she gets PIS'd on top of it. However, it should be noted that she defeated him last year when he was one of X-Man's henchmen.

Storm vs. Vulcan: Already dealt with that. So, next...

Storm vs. Exodus: Storm can generate far more power in a fight that he, and his telepathy would be useless against Ororo. He's not going to be able to withstand the kinds of winds Storm used to redirect the full power of Sienna Blaze, for instance, nor can he withstand her internal attacks.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@morpheus_: Ok, thanks. I didn’t think I was rude to him, but ok. :)

morpheus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#50 morpheus_  Moderator

@mooty_pass: No worries, you weren't. I am just preemptively suggesting that you don't debate unless you both do it calmly.