• 59 results
#51 Posted by beatboks1 (9976 posts) - - Show Bio

@mooty_pass: oh I should point out if we were talking nu52 earth 2 red Tornado different story as no elemental incolved.

However that RT is a woman form not the one pictured which had Lois Lane's psyche uploaded into it.

#52 Posted by beatboks1 (9976 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey: zatanna is in the justice league RT fought in jla 193. Zatanna can control and manipulate all the elements. Up until around 2005 that was ALL her magic could do control earth, wing, water, fire.

RT isn't "universal". The scan i showed of anti monitor saying that mentioned he would control the universe anti monitor created. That was not going to be the size of a normal universe. RT is and has always been planetary (just above) level. Its just that up until his entity is released or the two were merged in early 1990's he didnt know that. Prior to that he wouldnt use as a default more than 10-20% of the power he truly had access to because he didnt know he did. In 1990 in firestorm the entity became whole and in full control.

#53 Posted by kasya_carey (5595 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1:

Didn’t see her in any scans please show. Either way she hasn’t done anything special with it. She not a mid or top tier elemental.

If it’s not the size of a universe then it’s not a universe.

#54 Posted by beatboks1 (9976 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey: look again she is in the scans i loaded in post 40. Her spell was literally "winds ceas to be" (written backwards as all her spells).

Every spell she cast from 1983 up until 2004/5 was only ever to control the 4 elements. Early satellite wra she over extended her power and was limited to control over the elements

#55 Posted by beatboks1 (9976 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1:

Didn’t see her in any scans please show.

In Justice league 191 (two issues before RT faced them again as tornado Tyrant released while tornado champion aided firestorm) after Amazo had fought them she was forever reduced in power to be a mage who can only control the elements.

No Caption Provided

the result was this

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Notice the spells?

"water rise toss my foe like a leaf"

"winds of the sea blow up a storm carry me forward against my foe"

Either way she hasn’t done anything special with it. She not a mid or top tier elemental.

Really show me a single scan of Storm using he weather control to contain a hell lord and all his minions

No Caption Provided

That was Nebrios a demon lord that took the power of every mage on ancient earth to exile

No Caption Provided

The great Mages in question would mean Arion or his Father. either of whom are vastly above "mid tier" Arion fought many gods using elemental power and other magic. and Zee's was enough to hurt and hold back Nebrios and his army until BD could regain his trident that is powered by Nebrios' deimension.

No Caption Provided

From June 1981 right through until 2004 all she ever possessed was elemental power and very few would class her as anything other than high tier.

#56 Posted by butterflykyss (5929 posts) - - Show Bio

clears

#57 Posted by kasya_carey (5595 posts) - - Show Bio

@beatboks1: nothing you showed was impressive. Other than the hell Lord and If you wanna use high end feats Storm did manipulate elemental energy to heal a dimension, harmed a demon that ate thousands of dimensions, and used elemental magic that not even Magik could could and so much more.

#58 Posted by beatboks1 (9976 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey:

Dude you posted the asinine comment that the JLA cant manipulate air, I was just showing how wrong you were. That BTW isnt a high end feat for Zee more a mid level feat. I could post another 40-50 scans on that level and quite a few higher. Since most members are well untruly aware of her level I'm not going to bother. Its not worth the effort. Added to which the others I posted who can manipulate wind etc who couldnt over power RTs control alone are many times above that level.

#59 Posted by blacharrt (1925 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm clears.

Storm can control electromagnetic fields and even has used them to shut down robot Brains like Ragnarok thors clone. On top of her wind powers which outclass RT, Storm has Continental, Hemispheral,and Planetary feats not yo mention internal bodily manipulation. Not to mention she can even create jovian pressure fields (which means she can winds much much much stronger than that of earth. So those two planets RT were size of a jovian planet that feat he performed still doesn't put him in her league.

Storms best feats are beating 3 elemental gods at once in their own Dimension by taking over their powers forcibly. She has a record of doing this with Wind, Water, Electricity,Snowtorms. Her winds are even strong enough to combat Eternal god level telekinesis. Has been shown to have faster reactions than telepathy. Shown to have been used on omega level mutants Emma Frost and Psylocke. When put on an even playing field with Thor with her Hammer she even overpowered him.

She was also the one that Trained iceman on how to use his current godless immortal powers and knows its weakness. She could remove the moisture from the area and flash freeze Aspen.

Because of Storms link with the planet she also has the ability to speak with plants as well, her flight would also be problematic also with her ability to completely freeze and entire area or flood it, she can even bombard it with extreme heat. This means Poison Ivy won't possibly be able to create a plant that could stop her without prep.

Fire and Ice are not a threat at all nor is Lightning Lad. Atlees is a nonfactor

#60 Posted by Trixie (998 posts) - - Show Bio