User Lists: 0

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

@kasya_carey:

Feats shown she almost defeated Magneto with a blizzard but held back at least minute. Not only that she busted through his shields (Scarlet could not do that she had to warp it) and put a vacuum around him almost killing him.

Other feats and logic disagree. Magneto has beaten entire X-Men rosters, Storm included, and has one-shotted and broken out of Storm's grasp numerous times. Magneto is clearly superior.

Lmao sure her casual level is a high tier character just like Storm.

Lmao, Storm is like a mid tier, high mid tier highballed. Wanda is High Herald, consistently, outside HoM.

You did not reply to all the points. Because you know if we use only high end feats Storm has power equal to Wanda.

Not really, I stopped reading them because they made no sense. You can't defeat three "omnipotent" beings as you claimed she did.

Also, that Cyttorak respect thread is too long, show me exact feat(s).

When does Scarlet casually bust planets?

Figure of speech, I didn't say she would literally bust a planet on her head, but since she nearly destroyed Earth in that fight with Hope Summers, she has the necessary AP to one-shot.

The worst one was the rock show above (don't know if its cannon or not)

Imagine relying on Stalin's scans, arf. But the stone was thrown by Imus Champion, who's not a typical human, and it's clearly an anti-feat (as you can see because he posts it everywhere).

Please show me Wanda speed feats. please show that like quicksilver feat or Thor throwing a bolt right into her already summon powers is not speed.

Then what it is?

Storm does not not have reality warping. To say she needs reality warping to show versatility is a little slow. Last I checked electromagnetic energy is one of the most versatile powers one can have.

What are you saying? That having the ability to literally alter and shift reality to suit your needs is not versatile? Lmao, and EM energy manipulation is nothing versatile.

Nevermind what Strength has Wanda shown?

She can rather easily take out peak humans with her physicals alone, and as you can see draw blood from amped beings on that scan I showed above, in my first post.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: You're using appeal to authority fallacy, you can't say she's a glass canon, because people say she's one.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: Considering I have provided evidence for her not being a glass canon, I don't know why you or anyone else would insist she's glass canon. That's either ignoring evidence or being biased.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: Can't the same be said of Storm? she survived attacks that would kill Glass Cannon, reacted to things that a normal human being would not react to, it was stated that Storm's powers can be quick as well as conscious thoughts, but most people ignore this and say she and a Glass Cannon slow, the same can be applied to Wanda.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waitomegastorm: I'm not saying Storm is a glass canon too, I'm just quoting another user who says that.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

Feats shown she almost defeated Magneto with a blizzard but held back at least minute. Not only that she busted through his shields (Scarlet could not do that she had to warp it) and put a vacuum around him almost killing him.

Other feats and logic disagree. Magneto has beaten entire X-Men rosters, Storm included, and has one-shotted and broken out of Storm's grasp numerous times. Magneto is clearly superior.

• The feats shown and out of Magneto mouth that Storm could defeat him if she wanted to.

Lmao sure her casual level is a high tier character just like Storm.

Lmao, Storm is like a mid tier, high mid tier highballed. Wanda is High Herald, consistently, outside HoM.

• Storm is a high tier character. Name a mid tier elemental who consistenlty manipulates the ozone layer, magnetic fields, creates planetary storms, save the earth from destruction multiple times, while nearly to her death have lightning powerful enough to sculpt a planet and that is not all.
  • High herald level? Lmao

You did not reply to all the points. Because you know if we use only high end feats Storm has power equal to Wanda.

Not really, I stopped reading them because they made no sense. You can't defeat three "omnipotent" beings as you claimed she did.

• Maybe someone can not read. Pretty sure I said matched not defeat. She did in the saga.

Also, that Cyttorak respect thread is too long, show me exact feat(s).

• Look at the entire respect thread. You will get what you wanted.

When does Scarlet casually bust planets?

Figure of speech, I didn't say she would literally bust a planet on her head, but since she nearly destroyed Earth in that fight with Hope Summers, she has the necessary AP to one-shot.

• Sure she does. If that's the case Storm does too dealing with Sienna Blaze.

The worst one was the rock show above (don't know if its cannon or not)

Imagine relying on Stalin's scans, arf. But the stone was thrown by Imus Champion, who's not a typical human, and it's clearly an anti-feat (as you can see because he posts it everywhere).

• It's still worst than Red Hulk throwing a stone at Storm. actually it worst than all of storm showings.

Please show me Wanda speed feats. please show that like quicksilver feat or Thor throwing a bolt right into her already summon powers is not speed.

Then what it is?

Storm has reacted to quicksilver. You act like she was going super sonic or light speed. Thor is not even a speed feat.

Storm does not not have reality warping. To say she needs reality warping to show versatility is a little slow. Last I checked electromagnetic energy is one of the most versatile powers one can have.

What are you saying? That having the ability to literally alter and shift reality to suit your needs is not versatile? Lmao, and EM energy manipulation is nothing versatile.

• So you're saying electromagnetism is not versatile? please prove your statements.
  • Oh right you can't

Nevermind what Strength has Wanda shown?

She can rather easily take out peak humans with her physicals alone, and as you can see draw blood from amped beings on that scan I showed above, in my first post.

• Nothing Storm can't handle.. Amped beings like who? power does not equal durability.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: No, I'm showing you how you're the only one saying she is not.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga: you stated that Wanda was going to One-Shot Storm because she was a Glass Cannon in post # 134 and stated again in # 137

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

The feats shown and out of Magneto mouth that Storm could defeat him if she wanted to.

If she wanted to, lol.

Storm is a high tier character. Name a mid tier elemental who consistenlty manipulates the ozone layer, magnetic fields, creates planetary storms, save the earth from destruction multiple times, while nearly to her death have lightning powerful enough to sculpt a planet and that is not all.

The Thing.

High herald level? Lmao

Yeah, sorry, that's too low. She's more like a Teambuster.

Maybe someone can not read. Pretty sure I said matched not defeat. She did in the saga.

Same really, you can't match omnipotent beings. You can't actually have more than 1.

Look at the entire respect thread. You will get what you wanted.

Still no multiversal feats :/

Sure she does. If that's the case Storm does too dealing with Sienna Blaze

Is that something impressive or what?

It's still worst than Red Hulk throwing a stone at Storm. actually it worst than all of storm showings.

Do you even know who Imus Champion is?

Storm has reacted to quicksilver. You act like she was going super sonic or light speed.

Maybe because Wanda literally made Quicksilver go beyond imagination, beyond light speed. She amped him that much.

Thor is not even a speed feat.

According to what?

So you're saying electromagnetism is not versatile? please prove your statements.

Please tell me what versatile abilities does electromagnetism give you? Minor abilities that any magic user can do.

Nothing Storm can't handle.. Amped beings like who? power does not equal durability.

Didn't say she can't. And it's Lore.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So appeal to authority? That's what I said.

@soratoumiga: you stated that Wanda was going to One-Shot Storm because she was a Glass Cannon in post # 134 and stated again in # 137

Because the other user said she was glass canon, so I assumed she is. And she relatively is, I mean building level durability at bes is nothing.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#162 takenstew22  Moderator

Storm is a high tier character. Name a mid tier elemental who consistenlty manipulates the ozone layer, magnetic fields, creates planetary storms, save the earth from destruction multiple times, while nearly to her death have lightning powerful enough to sculpt a planet and that is not all.

The Thing.

Bruh that's a lowball smh.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga said:

The Thing.

Bruh that's a lowball smh.

Shhh...

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By kasya_carey

@soratoumiga said:

@kasya_carey:

The feats shown and out of Magneto mouth that Storm could defeat him if she wanted to.

If she wanted to, lol.

But you know good well Storm holds back

The Thing.

Lmao

High herald level? Lmao

Yeah, sorry, that's too low. She's more like a Teambuster.

• Really lmao? Tbh I don't teambuster too serious. Like some teams are weak if you get me.

Maybe someone can not read. Pretty sure I said matched not defeat. She did in the saga.

Same really, you can't match omnipotent beings. You can't actually have more than 1.

• There can be more than one omnipotent characters. Not that it matters just showing you how silly it is to use mostly high end feats.

Look at the entire respect thread. You will get what you wanted.

Still no multiversal feats :/

• Multiple He is stronger than classic strange, and other multiversal characters.

Sure she does. If that's the case Storm does too dealing with Sienna Blaze

Is that something impressive or what?

• She had the power to easily split the earth. Prof X drained her by making her go max power to drain her power. Storm winds tanked it out.

It's still worst than Red Hulk throwing a stone at Storm. actually it worst than all of storm showings.

Do you even know who Imus Champion is

• looking at his respect thread he does look even stronger than Spiderman

Storm has reacted to quicksilver. You act like she was going super sonic or light speed.

Maybe because Wanda literally made Quicksilver go beyond imagination, beyond light speed. She amped him that much.

• Oh please if you think Wanda is beyond lightspeed Ima laugh

Thor is not even a speed feat.

According to what?

• to the point she did not even have to move. He throw the bolt right into her powers.

So you're saying electromagnetism is not versatile? please prove your statements.

Please tell me what versatile abilities does electromagnetism give you? Minor abilities that any magic user can do.

https://powerlisting.fandom.com/wiki/Electromagnetism_Manipulation

Nothing Storm can't handle.. Amped beings like who? power does not equal durability.

Didn't say she can't. And it's Lore.

• What durability feats Lore has?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey said:

So appeal to authority? That's what I said.

She was a worst feat than Storm.

@waitomegastorm said:

Because the other user said she was glass canon, so I assumed she is. And she relatively is, I mean building level durability at bes is nothing.

Like Wanda isn't too

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#166  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@soratoumiga said:

@mooty_pass: Considering I have provided evidence for her not being a glass canon, I don't know why you or anyone else would insist she's glass canon. That's either ignoring evidence or being biased.

Becuase Scarlet Witch IS a Glass Cannon...these scans say so. I'd say your being Biased and ignoring evidence that support it.

But these do:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

Well, if neither are holding back, Wanda takes her out with a gesture, because it was stated that she can in comics. /Thread

Really lmao? Tbh I don't teambuster too serious. Like some teams are feat if you get me.

Teambusters are usually characters like Darkseid, and she's around his level, superior if you ask me.

There can be more than one omnipotent characters. Not that it matters just showing you how silly it is to use mostly high end feats.

Those aren't high ends I posted tbh, but this just shows that your high ends are silly PIS moments.

Multiple He is stronger than classic strange, and other multiversal characters.

Strange is not multiversal.

She had the power to easily split the earth. Prof X drained her by making her go max power to drain her power. Storm winds tanked it out.

Statements, all statements. Wanda literally nearly destroyed Earth, unlike Storm.

looking at his respect thread he does look even stronger than Spiderman

Yeah, even then the feat Stalin posted was an anti-feat.

Oh please if you think Wanda is beyond lightspeed Ima laugh

*sigh*

Amps QS that he goes beyond imagining

No Caption Provided

Does a similar thing again, only this time QS will eventually run so fast that he'll end up in a dimension outside the main timeline, which lead to No Surrender:

Really, she can do much better things with her magic, including amping speed to be at least FTL

to the point she did not even have to move. He throw the bolt right into her powers.

Idk what you're referring to, she had to move to dodge his attacks.

Cute.

What durability feats Lore has?

Absorbing nexus beings gives her insane levels of durability, it's vague to say the least, but showcases Wanda's physical strength is enough to challenge her.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: Nothing there suggest she's a glass canon. Stop the lowball.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#169  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@soratoumiga said:

@mooty_pass: Nothing there suggest she's a glass canon. Stop the lowball.

@soratoumiga:It does. Your just ignoring it that's why.

• Getting Stabbed
  • Needing Air to Survive
  • Getting Whacked in the head by a stick no less
  • Got Knocked out By Hope Summers.
  • Knocked out by a Rock

Let me add some More:

• Got punched by Rogue(started bleeding)
  • Got blasted by Grim Reaper(Stated she was to slow to react)

She's a Glass Cannon that's not even Lowballing.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#170  Edited By WaitOmegaStorm

@soratoumiga: Knockout by a small stone, Stabbed by Rogue, beat by a crystal, defeated by a punch, but not Wanda is not a glass cannon, on the contrary:

Wanda = Immortal Hulk Durabilty and Strength, Silver Surfer Speed and TOAA Power Projection.

Who is the fanatic now.

Laughing a lot.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass:

Your just ignoring it that's why.

Oh, the irony.

Getting Stabbed

Proves nothing.

Needing Air to Survive

Proves nothing (tho she doesn't need it, the writer clearly forgot about that).

Getting Whacked in the head by a stick no less

PIS, and if you read the storyline, you'd know why.

Got Knocked out By Hope Summers.

You realize how ridiculous you sound right now? "Got knocked out by Hope Summers" And that makes her a glass canon, how? Silver Surfer got knocked out by Thanos, multiple times, so he's glass canon too?

Knocked out by a Rock

Stop using out of context scans. Tell me the exact comic where that happened, because if you really knew you wouldn't be posting it.

Got punched by Rogue

Same as Hope Summers thing.

Got blasted by Grim Reaper.

Yeah, it's major lowballing, especially since STORM CAN'T EVEN HARM HER. You're arguing as if Storm can actually do something to her with her blasts, when Wanda can no-sell them.

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I love Storm fans

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I give up, Storm fanatics lack brain cells

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

Well, if neither are holding back, Wanda takes her out with a gesture, because it was stated that she can in comics. /Thread

• Sure we'll think that is sure

Really lmao? Tbh I don't teambuster too serious. Like some teams are feat if you get me.

Teambusters are usually characters like Darkseid, and she's around his level, superior if you ask me.

• Oh please everyone Darkseid fights would speed blitz and knock her head off with a hit

There can be more than one omnipotent characters. Not that it matters just showing you how silly it is to use mostly high end feats.

Those aren't high ends I posted tbh, but this just shows that your high ends are silly PIS moments.

• They actually aren't. GO read the story and those are high ends you posted so moot.

Multiple He is stronger than classic strange, and other multiversal characters.

Strange is not multiversal.

• Classic Strange has multiversal feats. Cyttorak is more powerful than Dormammu, Surtur, Marduk Kurios, Shuma Gorath.

She had the power to easily split the earth. Prof X drained her by making her go max power to drain her power. Storm winds tanked it out.

Statements, all statements. Wanda literally nearly destroyed Earth, unlike Storm.

• a casual blast from Sienna put the earth in so much trouble that phoenix rachel had to fix it. Storm took her full power. Storm with her own power almost burnt off the atmosphere, can manipulate the ozone layer, used gamma rays to block planet destroying gamma rays and etc. But I wanna know where Wanda one shots the planet.

looking at his respect thread he does look even stronger than Spiderman

Yeah, even then the feat Stalin posted was an anti-feat.

• no it just shows Wanda is all power and no durability

Oh please if you think Wanda is beyond lightspeed Ima laugh

*sigh*

Amps QS that he goes beyond imagining

• umm lightspeed where?
No Caption Provided

Does a similar thing again, only this time QS will eventually run so fast that he'll end up in a dimension outside the main timeline, which lead to No Surrender:

• So basically you're saying QS had infinite speed and Wanda reacted to him which she did not?

Really, she can do much better things with her magic, including amping speed to be at least FTL

• LMAO FTL? I know you're trolling

to the point she did not even have to move. He throw the bolt right into her powers.

Idk what you're referring to, she had to move to dodge his attacks.

Cute.

What durability feats Lore has?

Absorbing nexus beings gives her insane levels of durability, it's vague to say the least, but showcases Wanda's physical strength is enough to challenge her.

• Absorbing Nexus does not equal blunt force durability. Merlyn is multiversal in power but can be harmed by physical attacks. So show me where Lore has insane level of physical durability.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By kasya_carey

@20damon said:

I love Storm fans

Is there a problem? No one here is even highballing Storm powers with the excepts of Stormcell so you're pressed for?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By kasya_carey

@soratoumiga said:

Lmao okay FTL reaction speeds Wanda.

Its funny how you think everything that happens to Wanda is PIS you're no better than Stormcell. and who said anything about Hope durability? You just got proved that Scarlet is not what you thought

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga said:

If you paid attention I never said she was FTL in reaction speed, but whatever. Next time don't bait with "lol at auto shields", if you don't want the thread to end up like this

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#178  Edited By WaitOmegaStorm

Storm hits Lightning on Glass Witch and stops at Thor

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey said:
@soratoumiga said:

If you paid attention I never said she was FTL in reaction speed, but whatever. Next time don't bait with "lol at auto shields", if you don't want the thread to end up like this

but you were talking all that mess about Storm before I even replied. anyways

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Its funny how you think everything that happens to Wanda is PIS you're no better than Stormcell. and who said anything about Hope durability? You just got proved that Scarlet is not what you thought

You literally proved nothing, get over yourself, please, Wanda still blinks Storm, and laughs at her attacks, I just don't have the willpower to continue discussing biased users. Have a good day

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@kasya_carey: The War Machine armor is an Iron Man armor, is it not? How am I being off-topic? I'm saying that it wasn't just some random and featless taser that is used by police officers on drug addicts. It's a Stark tech electrical attack and it is generated from War Machine's armor. Armor which has a ton of electrical power already. Iron Man's electricity has harmed Hulk, Dark Elves, Vision, Omega Red, and a giant sea monster that was shrugging off punches from Wonder Man. Again, the outcome of the Storm vs Rhodey fight was still the same. He tanked her lightning several times, recovered immediately, and then pointed his hand at her and one-shotted her. He could have one-shotted her with a repulsor ray instead, so why are you claiming that the entire encounter is invalid just because he used a taser?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Getting Stabbed

Proves nothing.

It proves that she's a Glass Cannon..

Needing Air to Survive

Proves nothing (tho she doesn't need it, the writer clearly forgot about that).

Seriously? That's your excuse? LOL WOW. Any proves she is a Glass Cannon.

Getting Whacked in the head by a stick no less

PIS, and if you read the storyline, you'd know why.

OH, I read it. It's not PIS she got smacked in the head. Just like how she got punched and how she got smacked in the head with a Rock.

Got Knocked out By Hope Summers.

You realize how ridiculous you sound right now? "Got knocked out by Hope Summers" And that makes her a glass canon, how? Silver Surfer got knocked out by Thanos, multiple times, so he's glass canon too?

What you just said made NO SENSE at all.

Getting punched by Thanos is not the same as getting punched by Hope. If Wanda were to get punched by Thanos OR Norrin Radd she'd be obliterated.

But since Wanda got punched by a Human no less she got no knocked out. I think YOU sound more ridiculous

Knocked out by a Rock

Stop using out of context scans. Tell me the exact comic where that happened, because if you really knew you wouldn't be posting it.

Why? It' your job to refute it. Explain the context since we obviously don't know.

Got punched by Rogue

No, it's not. Give me a NEW EXCUSE.

Got blasted by Grim Reaper.

No, it's not. Give me a NEW EXCUSE.

Yeah, it's major lowballing, especially since STORM CAN'T EVEN HARM HER. You're arguing as if Storm can actually do something to her with her blasts, when Wanda can no-sell them.

So, your going for the "Lowballing" excuse just like "YOU STORM FANATICS". The scan of Wanda needing air pretty much solidifies a good argument for Wanda losing. But hey you can't admit to the fact that Wanda is a Glass Cannon. The ONLY user in here that is arguing that fact.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You literally proved nothing, get over yourself, please, Wanda still blinks Storm, and laughs at her attacks, I just don't have the willpower to continue discussing biased users. Have a good day

But Wanda does not have to speed to react to omnidirectional lightning bolts. What is her durability again?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#184  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Reading some of these arguments in favor of Wanda is losing Brain Cells.

Then we get the time old War-Machine argument that doesn't even work anymore. Is losing more Brain Cells.

And people crying lowball and PIS as soon as their argument gets called into question. There's too much one sided opinion here.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: I don't think you even know what a glass canon is...

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#186  Edited By Soratoumiga

@soratoumiga said:

But Wanda does not have to speed to react to omnidirectional lightning bolts. What is her durability again?

Literally no-sells

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: The War Machine armor is an Iron Man armor, is it not? How am I being off-topic? I'm saying that it wasn't just some random and featless taser that is used by police officers on drug addicts. It's a Stark tech electrical attack and it is generated from War Machine's armor. Armor which has a ton of electrical power already. Iron Man's electricity has harmed Hulk, Dark Elves, Vision, Omega Red, and a giant sea monster that was shrugging off punches from Wonder Man. Again, the outcome of the Storm vs Rhodey fight was still the same. He tanked her lightning several times, recovered immediately, and then pointed his hand at her and one-shotted her. He could have one-shotted her with a repulsor ray instead, so why are you claiming that the entire encounter is invalid just because he used a taser?

We were talking about the tasers and how it will not effect her what so ever now. Those characters are not elemental an amped lightning bolt from Namor did not even take Storm out. WM could barely manage Storm winds. I hope you know lightning is not the only power she uses in character.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey said:
@soratoumiga said:

Literally no-sells

sure we'll pretend

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@soratoumiga said:

@mooty_pass: I don't think you even know what a glass canon is...

I do. Wanda Maximoff A.K.A The Scarlet Witch. Also, known as the Reality Warping Glass Cannon.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just shaping up to be another Storm shit thread where a couple of fanatics defend Storm against opponents she's no match for

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is just shaping up to be another Storm shit thread where a couple of fanatics defend Storm against opponents she's no match for

Or a thread where Wanda fan hypes her. Lmao come on Darkseid? His beams make flash tired.. You think he won't stomp Wanda. But you insult everyone else when you're delusional...

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#192  Edited By geekryan

Because they were all fried by Storm....duh!

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soratoumiga said:

Or a thread where Wanda fan hypes her. Lmao come on Darkseid? His beams make flash tired.. You think he won't stomp Wanda. But you insult everyone else when you're delusional...

I'm not the only who thinks that she is > Darkseid

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

a one Wanda fanatic who uses all the high end feats and insults others when called out.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

One Storm enthusiast on Comic Vine who wanks her to kingdom come

I just call them Storm fans, tbh

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers