Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Stormcell

@kasya_carey said:

@stormcell: there’s no medium in space so her lightning is enhanced. She’s more powerful in space. She doesn’t need to call on planets and star in space to enhance her powers.. because they are already in enhanced....

Wrong. The issue you are referring to says the elements of space are stronger than they are on Earth. That's all. It doesn't say that her own natural power levels are higher, just that she needs to use more strength to harness those space forces: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/71Tg6Wel96T-9bsG6vkRqtsF_aYkGPW3p-MrdskiyPndhgXAH8rs9by9ZWCx6G-RxQ6pxVFony0a=s1600

That said, there are two problems with this scan now given upgrades Storm has received over the years on top of what she actually did in the Stardust fight.

1) Storm can augment the forces on Earth far beyond the scope in which said forces naturally occur. In fact, it has been stated on panel that she literally breaks the rules of nature. She has TONS of feats on Earth where she manifested elemental attacks of FAR FAR FAR greater scope and power than they naturally occur. (Creating winds strong enough to redirect the full power of Sienna Blaze, lifting skyscrapers on her winds, knocking back a million tons of water coming in at hundreds of miles per hour with her winds, creating jovian pressure fields, etc.)

2) Storm did not summon the bolt from the cosmos for her attack on Stardust. She stole electrons from Stardust's body and sent them back with tremendous power. Those same subatomic particles also exist on Earth. The Stardust feat gives an indication of just how much force in which she can shove these particles. Where she is doesn't matter as long as those particles are present.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh great. Now where are the scans of her beating reality warping beings and throwing "star level" attacks?

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/4TSl50bOCLAMNRe3BOn8sNXf_CBUgagrIP07zHJXFR7YhIYkFAHYZjewlPp95Xtr8ybQYL4V837C=s1600

and

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/TA1J3mXX9MxQCeN2xFF3Z0NOKwIeIuHj53uVw6LDmd9gIJV0ASaQxyh2Kp3Io7ZI08gMxMFVdjnu=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/Z7nv4mGSzvEUL0Jg08ObnGrIl3ZurnkiUFhYZg45hPn8UU8VY4gzEgR_ofw-8LIR8QJ8nfYvtl8v=s1600

The beings she defeated were not reality warping beings. They were the sum of all matter, life, and energy for an entire reality's past, present, and future. She tapped into the same power source as them and wielded the energy at a level great enough to defeat them.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By kasya_carey

Here Storm creates the luminosity of a star with her space lightning

No Caption Provided

Makes a solar wind backed up by the full power of the sun

No Caption Provided

Of course the galactic core feat where Storm absorbs the power of millions of planets and suns. She temporarily turned herself into a star even giving off the luminosity.

No Caption Provided

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#105  Edited By TakenStew22

@stormcell: @kasya_carey: The last scan indicates that she didn't survive that though.

And are these consistent?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@takenstew22: She did survive. She was just badly wounded. But its not even battle applicable. just showing you she can use the energies of the stars.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Stormcell

@takenstew22 said:

@stormcell: @kasya_carey: The last scan indicates that she didn't survive that though.

The Official Handbook explained what happened and it's actually backed up by the next issue. When Storm summoned the full power of the galactic core, she destroyed her spaceship, and with it, her life support. She was floating around space without any life support which would kill her. The Acanti found her before she expired from exposure.

As you can see from the next issue, she was clearly still alive after pulling this feat: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/eUx03oWIP1207GOJpq63SsCB04eE5GFNS7JrBU8cZafOozNf89vsjTLsn8XNV192sB8siTgrPAhp=s1600

As you can see from this next scan, she cannot survive in space unaided for long: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/_fk08_a_AUOFtJW-sAlkOACGQmqjdU6JHX7gMtXOhbnPc0x7sBqRdvkPYXgorZo0DCRE6SukYbqN=s1600

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Stormcell
Iron_Tiger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at 6 and 7, but definitely wrecks herself at 8.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Storm clears the list without the hammer prop, I would argue that Sersi should be ranked higher than Wanda. The Eternal is much harder to take out in a fight.

martinceld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By martinceld

@soratoumiga@noone1996@takenstew22@kevd4wg@toratorn you are formally invited to the PIS awards. We are honoring stormcell as PISer of the millennium. It was a stomp in favor of stormcell. Here's some of his best work to date

Storm runs mid-tier gauntlet:

Again, the instances you bring up are PIS according to internet rules.

Note how Scott was terrified Storm's hurricane would level NYC, but she calmly explains how it was not an issue since she has total control over her powers. Yup, the Val thing was PIS.

Jean & storm vs Rachel & Polaris

Again, neither Jean or Rachel are getting past Ororo's mental defenses without some very serious PIS.

Storm vs omega levels

If Storm wanted to attack Vulcan internally by taking control of the electrical impulses in his brain, could he contest her for it? Yes. Could he beat her? Not without PIS.

he only reason he's ever been able to survive a fight with her is because she holds back even more against him than she does other characters, and then she gets PIS'd on top of it.

In other words, they'd have to break through Storm's barrier first, and given that Storm is more powerful than either Jean or Exodus, good luck with them doing that without PIS.

It should also be noted that Storm defeated the combined power of Bogan (a Xavier-level psychic entity) PLUS Rachel while she was showing signs of a Phoenix possession. This feat alone would make any instance of Rachel (or any other psi) messing with Storm's mind PIS. As far as seven telepaths getting into her head over the past year or so, that just shows that her mental defenses are being PIS'd.

4) The only way I see Jean beating Ororo would be if she connected with a TK assault. Her TP would be useless against a non-PIS'd Ororo.

The way I see it, any of these characters can beat Ororo just like she can beat any of them. However, what we are looking at here is who would most likely be the victor in a fight without PIS? Who would have the greater advantage in a fight? The answer is Storm. She has a total advantage over the other characters in a one-on-one with any of them.

Anywho, it still doesn't matter. I posted scans of Storm defeating far better telepaths than Rachel. So, any scan with Rachel getting into Ororo's head is PIS. End of story.

I repeat: any instance where Jean or Rachel or any other psi invades Storm's mind against her will is PISunless she's caught off-guard.

Jean & storm vs magneto

Even under these circumstances PIS was needed to weaken Storm for Magneto to win.

Magneto hasn't redirected a lightning bolt from Storm in decades. It was PIS when he did it anyway back in the day (and what he actually did was create an interference field which deflected the bolt back at her after it bounced off).

This is why Storm was always written as a far gentler fighter when she battled Magneto than when she fought any other foe. It was done to give him a chance at winning. On top of her fighting him with kid gloves, she was also PIS'd in the power department

That said, Classic Magneto would have the advantage against Jean in a one-on-one fight, but would totally lose to a non-PIS'd Ororo. Pitting the two women together against Magneto is a total overkill.

Sienna Blaze has FAR MORE raw power than Magneto, and Storm summoned winds strong enough to redirect Blaze's full power. Magneto cannot stand up to Ororo without some serious PIS writing her down.

Jean vs emma Rachel

That said, a non-PIS'd Emma could take Jean alone telepathically

Rachel jeen jean vs nova exodus candra

To be honest, Jeen draining psionic energy from Galactus (unless it was only ambient psionic energy he was giving off) was total PIS

I still maintain that all Jeen did in that PIS Galactus story was drain the ambient psionic energy given off by everyone on that planet to hit Galactus.

Teen Jeen beating Emma Frost was total PIS.

It only makes Jean look bad when you try and make these claims. Jean is no slouch as a psi, but she's clearly not as powerful as a non-PIS'd versions of the following characters: Emma, Nova, Exodus, Xavier, X-Man, Legion, Stryfe, etc.

Jean Rachel nate vs apocalypse sinister stryfe

Jean tossing him with her TK is pure PIS.

Jean vs Onslaught

The Pink Phoenix/Galactus feat was total PIS. There was nowhere near enough power on that planet to even scratch an itch on Galactus.

One more thing, I don't know why people try to use the Gladiator vs. Jeen fight as meaning anything. Gladiator's power levels are never constant since its based on his confidence, and gets PIS'd all the time when he fights the X-Men.

Given all of this, I'll admit that Jean could beat Gladiator telepathically without PIS if she were given the opportunity to get into his head. He's weak against telepathic foes.

Jean vs Storm

The Jeen punching Galactus instance was pure PIS for a ton of reasons. Galactus was lowballed tremendously there to prop up Jeen. It was really sad.

PIS doesn't count. I brought up scans of Storm beating psis far more powerful than Jean Grey. All you've done is come up with an instance where Storm's mental defenses has been ignored (which is what usually happens when Storm is placed on the same team as Jean Grey).

Bogan combined with Rachel, Emma Frost, all of whom Storm has defeated with her mental defenses. Jean is not winning this fight without some serious PIS against Ororo.

5) Storm getting mind-controlled by Mary was PIS. Jean losing to Mary was her being in-character since she loses most of her psi fights anyway.

Jean grey vs exodus

Storm is immune to lightning depending on who's writing. Since she's been given immunity in some stories, that makes the instances where she's harmed by it PIS.

That said, looking at the Exodus vs. Rachel, Iceman, Rogue, Wolverine, Cannonball, Gambit and Beast fight, I don't think Jean would stand a chance against him even now without PIS.

5) I agree that Emma would not prevail against Xavier, but she should beat Jean in a fair fight if the PISfactor did not come into play to give Jean the win.

So, just like Unlimited #1 PIS'd Storm, the issue you're referring to PIS'd Emma because that is a limit she had long surpassed. Truthfully, I believe this was likely done to Emma to try and justify making Jean an omega mutant while removing the title from Emma who had been one for years before this.

) Jean getting past defenses Xavier could not is laughable given Xavier's high end feats. It's complete PISunless she was boosted by Cerebro, Cerebra, or the Phoenix Force at that time.

As far as her putting an illusion in Magneto's head, that was PIS given his mental defenses in early years. Again, Magneto has been devalued in the 2000s to prop up Jean.

You have no proof that Emma was fighting a weaker Exodus. Also, Emma has the telepathic feats to take on a non-PISExodus, unlike Jean Grey.

Omega level mutants strongest to weakest

Iceman's defeat of Stranger was pure PIS, by the way

Hickman’s omegas

As far as Jean penetrating minds Xavier could not, it's PIS unless she was being boosted by the PF, Cerebro, Cerebra, or some other external means. Xavier's feats are better than hers.

Iceman vs storm

Iceman isn't going to be stealing control of the moisture in Ororo's body from her without some serious PIS writing Storm down, nor is he going to be able to withstand an attack from Ororo if she targets the electrical impulses in his brain with her control over the subatomic electron particle.

This is comics. Characters are PIS'd all the time for the sake of the story. Storm has been the biggest victim of PISamong the X-Men over the years.

3) Iceman vs. Stranger was pure PIS

1) And again, Iceman beating Stranger was pure PIS for reasons I've already posted.

I still don't think it would make a difference whether or not Iceman has his morals on or off for reasons already presented to debunk that. Iceman would lose against Ororo unless she's being PIS'd.

Also, I'm not sure I buy Thor being pierced by ice. That was probably PIS against his invulnerability. However, I would assert that Bobby could pierce Ororo if she stood there and did nothing while he attempted it.

Moving on, Thor was totally PIS'd in that fight against Bobby.

Also, I don't care about the Thor vs. Iceman fight either. It was pure PIS against Thor. I showed scans of Thor using FAR more power in other fights than he used against Bobby.

You mean high tiers are constantly being PIS'd to prop Iceman up .

Thor was PIS'd BADLY when he fought Bobby, and that's just the way it is regardless of your personal feelings on the subject which you obviously wish to be otherwise.

Also, Bobby impaling Thor with that ice spike was pure PIS

In short, this Iceman vs. Thor fight doesn't do Bobby any good since it's riddled with PIS.

As for Storm vs. Iceman, she's a much bigger threat to him that Thor would be even if Thor was not PIS'd in this fight. Her powerset grants her a unique immunity to most of Bobby's attack plus she has her internal attacks.

Jean vs Apocalypse

I already proved in another thread that Jeen affecting Galactus was also PIS given his durability feats.

It's still canon that Gladiator gets PIS'd when he fights the X-Men.

If you want to try and argue that drew on psionic energy from Galactus and the PF, neither was putting out anywhere near enough energy to hurt Galactus. That much free floating energy would at the minimum destroy a solar system given his feats when he's not PIS'd.

This Jean vs. Gladiator thing is a shining example of the problem I have with the character, and it wasn't even necessary to do this PIS. The writer could've had Jean reasonably clobber Gladiator with a TP attack. Instead, they PIS'd him by scaling him back so that he tied with her in a physical collision.

Jean won't beat him without the Phoenix Force OR him being PIS'd.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

While Storm clears the list without the hammer prop, I would argue that Sersi should be ranked higher than Wanda. The Eternal is much harder to take out in a fight.

but she does not. I get Sersi and Wanda because it ca be who attacks first.. but what is she doing to Thor again?

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Stormcell

@kasya_carey said:
@stormcell said:

but she does not. I get Sersi and Wanda because it ca be who attacks first.. but what is she doing to Thor again?

She'll use internal attacks against him like controlling the electrical impulses in his brain or hit him with an electrical attack of the same magnetitude she used against Stardust.

dami24434

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can't ever dream or hope to beat sersi, sersi thinks and turn her into a car. She's even more dangerous than wanda due to her already high physical stats

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#115  Edited By Noone1996

@martinceld: Lmao that user is even more delusional than I thought. Glad you compiled all of those ridiculous comments into one so people can laugh at their lack of credibility. Everything that makes Storm look bad is PIS. She can never lose unless it's bad writing.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Lmao at the notion of Storm harming Thor or Wanda.

Jay_F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Jay_F

@martinceld : How tf is Extremis Iron Man below Captain Marvel ? She got stomped by HB despite getting major help from She Hulk, Spiderman, Wolverine, Captain America, Spider-woman and Luke Cage.

No Caption Provided

The gauntlet should be -

1. She-Hulk.

2. War Machine

3. Captain Marvel

4. Vision

5. Ironman (Extremis)

6. Sersi

7. Wanda

8. Thor

Wanda could be higher/lower since she is a glass cannon.......

Jay_F

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

War Machine already beat her. She-Hulk would no-sell or instantly heal from her best attacks (assuming it wasn't the current version which seems to be nearing high tier levels). Stops hard at 1. Also, LOL at Extremis Iron Man being below Ms. Marvel.... Smh.

King-Ragnar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1. 2 already one shooted her.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@king-ragnar: Storm not stop at 1, and Storm vs Warmachine Fight is a PIS, Storm is immune a Lighting

MorbusGrav

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

3 or 4.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao at Wanda auto shields

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You're right, she doesn't need them to murk Storm

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What’s Wanda durability again for bolts coming in all directions? Oop like I thought

MarlboroMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Vision

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder what hurts more... Mid tier mutant lightning strikes or attacks from a literal abstract being compared to Nightmare and Mistress Death or attacks from various Phoenix Force hosts... Thonk

20damon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 1

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm is not immune to lightning. She's resistant, sure but immunity implies that even Odin Force Thor or Zeus himself couldn't kill Storm with lightning strikes. That's a no-limits fallacy even if it were true. Meanwhile, there are at least 6 or more instances where Storm is shown to be affected by electricity (many of which were her own). I'll post the scans when I get home.

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noone1996: if you're gonna post scans of Storm being harmed by lightning please include the scans of Storm vs Mimic 27

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Higher tier character* lmao at scarlet witch being abstract level all the time. If that’s the case she wouldn’t have problems at all.

And they fun of Naruto, bleach and Storm fanboys and Wanda one is delusional

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By kasya_carey

@noone1996: the mean the ones that can easily be cancel out with other scans?

Storm is immune to lightning. The only thing she’s not immune too is the blunt force behind it depending on the characters. So of course Odin and Zeus would in.

Also no one said was immune to magical lightning you inserted that yourself to make a case which failed.

Let’s that hurt go sis WM isn’t beating her with tasers. She took terra watts before her immunity and they merely stun her.

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey: Iron Man armors pack a lot of electrical power, but either way I don't see how it changes the outcome. If Rhodey had used repulsors to one-shot her instead would that have been PIS too? He still tanked her attacks and then tagged her for a one-shot. The fact that tasters were used on her doesn't take away from the rest.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao. This is just funny. Thinking that Storm's attacks can even faze Wanda, while Wanda can one-shot the glass canon (Storm) with a single blast or a single gesture. Now to debunk delusional fanboys/fangirls of Storm (even tho it's usually futile, as their skulls are too thick to get some knowledge but still):

Wanda can withstand Emerald Warlock's strongest attacks, and get out without a single bruise:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

Storm literally gets KO'd by a casual energy blast. Thinking she can replicate this feat, or that their durability level is on the same level is absurd.

Wanda literally can shield herself and withstand attacks from Chaos, literally manifestation of chaos:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

The same entitiy was said to be said to be rivaling Eternity, Nightmare and Mistress Death, TWICE.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2

Storm can't even challenge High/Mid Tiers like Magneto is, she can't even hope to comprehend, let alone fight an entity like Chaos, which Wanda fought, and later on defeated.

And this is also interesting, Wanda takes down Lore, dodges and tanks her blasts and fights her on equal grounds:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4
Scarlet Witch(1994) #4

Lore is a nexus being who travels from alternate realities and dimensions, draining the powers of other nexus beings, hell, even Wanda says Lore "tore through the Multiverse" in one of these scans, yet she challenges her, and most importantly tanks her blasts. In one of the scans she physically draws blood.

Storm has absolutely ZERO chance of harming Wanda, considering all of this.

And since a casual Wanda nearly destroyed Earth in fight with Hope Summers:

No Caption Provided

Storm gets one-shotted by Wanda, since the former doesn't even have building level durability, she dies if Wanda wills it so. There is a huge power gap between the two, and it's not even debatable who wins, Storm gets bodied, and utterly annihilated.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By kasya_carey

@noone1996: first of all what are you talking about? We’re talking about WM and how he beat her with tasers... and it won’t happen again with the same power. You can’t even stay on topic but okay.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By kasya_carey

@soratoumiga:

Storm has challenged Classic and Current Magneto multiple times. Try again

yawn you're using only high end feats. like I said wanda does not operate at that level of power consistently.

• If that's the case Storm healed a universe....
  • She later matched 3 omnipotent beings, who were threats to Cyttorak...
  • Storm invoked Oshtur defeated Adversary, who defeated the multiverse entity Roma. Adversary also defeated the Wakandan Gods which consist of some Elder gods. Adversary had the power to destroy and create the universe. As Roma said if he dies the universe can't survive.
  • Storm with her goddess overpowered a space lubber who kept opening black holes on earth putting it in danger to be destroyed. That was getting bigger and bigger last time I checked real black holes are at least solar system level.
  • Not to mention She absorbed all the magic (which was killing Magik) from several most powerful sorcerers of their respected dimension, to open a portal to Limbo. These sorcerers were gonna stop an evil entity, who ate thousands of worlds and dimension, and was about to eat Limbo next. Last time I checked Limbo is dimension that exist outside of time so that is at least multiversal. Storm was able to harm the entity when she created the portal knocking it off its feat.
  • Not only that Storm and Magik survive a full blast from the entity off guard.

I just showed you how using only high end feats is ridiculous. I can pull out an entire respect threat of Wanda not even using her powers on that level consistently.

Also lmao at Wanda being the only threat to Earth. Storm has saved the planet and almost ended it multiple times.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#137  Edited By Soratoumiga

@kasya_carey:

Yeah sure.

yawn you're using only high end feats. like I said wanda does not operate at that level of power consistently.

You can't say that when you don't even read her storylines and comics, and only have most basic and generic knowledge on her character.

I meant to address those points, but I had my doubts at this:

If that's the case Storm healed a universe....

But then I stopped reading after this:

She later matched 3 omnipotent beings, who were threats to Cyttorak...

Anyway, funny how even if it's true, it's nothing compared to Wanda can dish out, high ends included or not.

Also lmao at Wanda being the only threat to Earth.

I didn't say this, I said she can destroy Earth, meaning Storm gets one-shot, due to her durability not even exceeding building level. Wank won't really help you, because even Stormcell x Butterflykyss amalgam of Storm is not enough to take Wanda out.

From time to time, Storm has shown to be unable to defeat threats Wanda can take out with a gesture. Really, by your own admission, Storm is glass canon, Wanda is not, thus Storm can't harm her easily, and Wanda can one-shot Storm. Not to mention far superior speed, versatility and strength on Wanda's side.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By kasya_carey

@soratoumiga said:

@kasya_carey:

Yeah sure.

• Even CLASSIC Magneto stated Storm could beat him if she did not hold back.

You can't say that when you don't even read her storylines and comics, and only have most basic and generic knowledge on her character.

• I know alot about Wanda and she does not operate on that level of power consistently.

I meant to address those points, but I had my doubts at this:

K

If that's the case Storm healed a universe....

But then I stopped reading after this:

• She healed a universe but you should have kept reading to prove my points. I see you didn't reply about the other though humm

She later matched 3 omnipotent beings, who were threats to Cyttorak...

Anyway, funny how even if it's true, it's nothing compared to Wanda can dish out, high ends included or not.

• It's funny how Cyttorak is easily mutiversal and these Trion Beings can match him

Also lmao at Wanda being the only threat to Earth.

I didn't say this, I said she can destroy Earth, meaning Storm gets one-shot, due to her durability not even exceeding building level. Wank won't really help you, because even Stormcell x Butterflykyss amalgam of Storm is not enough to take Wanda out.

• Storm at Peak Human durability to anything blunt. She has taken blast and magic that would kill a normal human. Storm can destroy the Earth to. If you're saying in one shot I would like to see.

From time to time, Storm has shown to be unable to defeat threats Wanda can take out with a gesture. Really, by your own admission, Storm is glass canon, Wanda is not, thus Storm can't harm her easily, and Wanda can one-shot Storm. Not to mention far superior speed, versatility and strength on Wanda's side.

• Oh that's cute then why does Scarlet get tagged by street levelers? OOPS Where were are auto shields all the time she got tagged? Wanda is a glass cannon. Been knocked out several times by ppl who aren't even city level. Far superior speed? oh because its not there. Versatility is equal and Strength can go either way.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Now that we go ALL of that PIS and Lowballing and Highballing out of the Way.

Storm(Realistically) Stops at 6 or 7.

Edit: Technically, Storm can beat the Scarlet Witch I have not seen anything that supports Wanda could withstand Storm's powers. And the same goes for Storm. They are both Glass Cannons. This is more of a 50/50.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: I'd say she could beat Wanda (who is a Glass Cannon too) and stop at Thor. but against Wanda and 50/50

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By Soratoumiga

@kasya_carey:

Even CLASSIC Magneto stated Storm could beat him if she did not hold back.

Feats > statements.

I know alot about Wanda and she does not operate on that level of power consistently.

What level? Abstract level? Never said she does operate on that level either, but she operates magnitudes above Storm.

She healed a universe but you should have kept reading to prove my points. I see you didn't reply about the other though humm

Where, lmao?

It's funny how Cyttorak is easily mutiversal and these Trion Beings can match him

Show me a single feat of Cyttorak's that's Multiverse, and not just a statement

Storm at Peak Human durability. She has taken blast and magic that would kill a normal human.

Okay? She can survive attacks that would kill a normal human, yeah, but she can't survive a planet busting on her head.

Oh that's cute then why does Scarlet get tagged by street levelers?

Show me her getting tagged by street levelers.

Wanda is a glass cannon.

No, she's not, I already debunked that.

Been knocked out several times by ppl who aren't even city level.

Where?

Far superior speed? oh because its not there.

Yeah, she's far faster, but honestly, that's irrelevant.

Versatility is equal

Lmao, when Storm showcases reality warping, astral projection/travel/trap, probability manipulation, time manipulation, precognition, various psychic and psionic powers such as telepathy, mind blast and mind control, matter manipulation, molecular manipulation, illusions, duplication, telekinesis, teleportation, precog, dimensional travel and many others, then say their versatility is equal. For now, don't compare a mutant who can make it rain to a magic user.

Strength can go either way.

Ehh.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now that we go ALL of that PIS and Lowballing and Highballing out of the Way.

Storm(Realistically) Stops at 6 or 7.

I just had to show him or her how ridiculous it is to use only high level feats lmao

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

High level feats, lmao. Storm fanatics can be hilarious

HSTgoddess

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She stops at 5

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@kasya_carey: @waitomegastorm:

For the most part Storm vs Scarlet Witch is a 50/50 battle.

Wanda's powers for the most part are just widly random and something Storm can't actually counter. While on the other hand Storm's powers is for intents and purpose can actually take out Wanda just as fast.

The argument of Storm being a Glass Cannon and NOT Wanda is ridiculous. They Both Are. Wanda could knock Storm out with a Hex Bolt to the Face and Storm can knock out Wanda with a Lightning Bolt to the face. I mean it's 50/50. They both are versatile they both are extremely powerful. But Wanda is more powerful due t the fact she can reality warp. Storm can't.

@soratoumiga said:

High level feats, lmao. Storm fanatics can be hilarious

Please Stop. Let's not call people names like "Storm Fanatics" it's not needed.

Soratoumiga

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: People who ignore feats and evidence that would debunk their claim are fanatics, and the word is not prohibited. My argument here isn't that Wanda is stronger, or more powerful or anything of the sort, she's just NOT a glass canon, and Storm is DEFINITELY not harming her with a lightning bolt or strike.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By WaitOmegaStorm
kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kasya_carey:

Even CLASSIC Magneto stated Storm could beat him if she did not hold back.

Feats > statements.

• Feats shown she almost defeated Magneto with a blizzard but held back at least minute. Not only that she busted through his shields (Scarlet could not do that she had to warp it) and put a vacuum around him almost killing him.

I know alot about Wanda and she does not operate on that level of power consistently.

What level? Abstract level? Never said she does operate on that level either, but she operates magnitudes above Storm.

• Lmao sure her casual level is a high tier character just like Storm.

She healed a universe but you should have kept reading to prove my points. I see you didn't reply about the other though humm

Where, lmao?

• You did not reply to all the points. Because you know if we use only high end feats Storm has power equal to Wanda.

It's funny how Cyttorak is easily mutiversal and these Trion Beings can match him

Show me a single feat of Cyttorak's that's Multiverse, and not just a statement

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/cyttorak/4005-24949/forums/cyttorak-respect-thread-1798224/

Storm at Peak Human durability. She has taken blast and magic that would kill a normal human.

Okay? She can survive attacks that would kill a normal human, yeah, but she can't survive a planet busting on her head.

• When does Scarlet casually bust planets?

Oh that's cute then why does Scarlet get tagged by street levelers?

Show me her getting tagged by street levelers.

Wanda is a glass cannon.

No, she's not, I already debunked that.

• multiple times... The worst one was the rock show above (don't know if its cannon or not)

Been knocked out several times by ppl who aren't even city level.

Where?

on panel

Far superior speed? oh because its not there.

Yeah, she's far faster, but honestly, that's irrelevant.

• Please show me Wanda speed feats. please show that like quicksilver feat or Thor throwing a bolt right into her already summon powers is not speed.

Versatility is equal

Lmao, when Storm showcases reality warping, astral projection/travel/trap, probability manipulation, time manipulation, precognition, various psychic and psionic powers such as telepathy, mind blast and mind control, matter manipulation, molecular manipulation, illusions, duplication, telekinesis, teleportation, precog, dimensional travel and many others, then say their versatility is equal. For now, don't compare a mutant who can make it rain to a magic user.

• Storm does not not have reality warping. To say she needs reality warping to show versatility is a little slow. Last I checked electromagnetic energy is one of the most versatile powers one can have.

Strength can go either way.

Ehh.

Nevermind what Strength has Wanda shown?

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#149  Edited By Mooty_Pass

@soratoumiga: It's still name calling. I know what your arguing and your Incorrect. Wanda is a Glass Cannon that's a fact. And if we are calling people "Fanatics" we can call you a Scarlet Witch Fanatic. You can't sit there and act like Wanda has not been taken out or harmed by objects and people weaker than her. I'm not in the business of posting scans to lowball a character. However, there are a lot of scans of Wanda getting hurt by Objects and people weaker than her. But you would rather post these High Durability and ignore and tell people that Scarlet Witch is not a Glass Cannon when she is most DEFINITELY is. That's not fair nor is it right for you to do that.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: People who ignore feats and evidence that would debunk their claim are fanatics, and the word is not prohibited. My argument here isn't that Wanda is stronger, or more powerful or anything of the sort, she's just NOT a glass canon, and Storm is DEFINITELY not harming her with a lightning bolt or strike.

Funny how you call Storm a glass cannon when there are cases of Wanda being one. It's also funny if you type Scarlet witch glass cannon on here everyone calls her one from the movies to the comics.

What high tier elemental has Wanda fought? Storm kept Proteus busy with a typhoon. If Storm is resistant to her powers who makes you think Wanda is immune?

Storm has used her powers inside IW shield. I don't see Wanda blocking her powers at all.