Isn't CM < She-Hulk?

OT: Stops at 7, 9 or 11.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Storm can’t beat Emma, Emma knows she can’t get into her head so she will go diamond and they will stalemate for eternity. Storm can’t break her

Stops at Sue

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao....can I just say how much I love Jubilee being above Medusa?

Anyway here are the issues.

3- She can stop here because Kitty can stalemate her to infinity. Kitty know longer can be pulled by her winds which basically means she phases through the planet and plays cat and mouse with Storm for years.

6- Assuming this isnt AoE drain Rogue, but this is 50/50 since a bloodlusted Rogue could blitz and oneshot or get overpowered by winds and flash freeze.

10- WHO THE F#%$ IS RAQUEL GREY??? She sounds like a hairdresser from Brooklyn that does babysitting on the weekends. Smfh...just for that, Rachel Stomps.

11- 50/50.....idk just depends how fast Storm can increase the distance.

12- Pretty much every TP round except maybe Emma has that issue where they can TP Storm long enough to possibly disrupt her and take her out with their other power, but would need to contend with higher end Storm feats to do it. 50/50.

13- Again the blitz is a problem.

14- Our Storm has better Bloodlusted feats.

Summation- A desolate planet and bloodlust are a combination that makes Storm her strongest. The only thing that's hampering her is the distance.

At 30 feet she can get blitzed or blasted before she can get into the sky. At that point even Medusa could argue doing some damage before Storm can Stomp.

However! If Storm gets into the sky then shes high ending. In which case Rogue, Cap Marvel, and SheHulk are struggling to locate her while trying to tank planetary storms. And Sue is pushed into a corner where she has to fight someone she can never catch.

Storm can basically destroy this planet on highend with enough distance.

The Telekinetics are the only ones who can track and attack her from a distance and with their ability to stun her even with failed TP they can possibly bring her down.

Rachel has actually tanked two very powerful Storm highends before and at this point is stronger then she was then, and Jean's shield feats are better then hers by a good margin.

At the end of the day it comes down to who can close that 30ft distance and tank highends if they cant.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#5 god_spawn  Moderator

@emmafrostxmen: She doesn’t need to break to beat her. She can flash freeze her since Emma isn’t that strong, or blow her away and win BFR. Nothing in the OP states she needs to shatter her or KO her. Incap and battlefield removal are viable options.

Kallark19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still think 11 is a stalemate.

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm clears with Sue and Captain Marvel being her biggest challenges.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Could stop at Rachel. Definitely stops at Sue

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Clears 1-2 easily

She could stalemate Crystal and Kitty

She can beat 5-6 with some difficulty

Beats She-Hulk

Stops at 8

Noone1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 3 due to stalemate. She's probably also get stalemated in round 4 as well.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can Kitty stay phased permanently? If so then I guess that's a stalemate. Unless Storm can affect her somehow

Not quite sure how Crystal can stalemate her, Storm is more powerful. There is that one scan of storm saying crystal's control of the elements matches her own, but from other performances Storm is generally just more powerful so if it comes to elements they both can control I do believe Storm would win out, and I don't see her being affected by fire (not that she can't get affected but I don't think crystal's fire would be of use against Storm's winds) and Storm isn't likely to get tagged by earth if she's up in the air flying. Please someone correct me if i'm mistaken about Crystal but yeah i'm giving this one to Storm for now

50/50 vs Psylocke as she could take down Storm with TK. Morals off TK is very hax and she could just pop a TK bubble in storm's head

Emma probably loses to Storm. I don't think she can take Storm out in 1 TP attack, so while Storm is on the floor from the TP assault, Emma has been fried by lightning.

Rachel-Sue-Jean: just gonna go with 50/50 again since they all have internal hax that can 1-hit KO. This is why I like to restrict internal attack and hax in my threads because it just becomes a clown fiesta of whoever can do their hax moves first lol.

Carol - Carol can blitz her at this speed I believe

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: Kitty spent a year constantly phasing so that she could phase a bullet through planets and the likes

Stormcell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Stormcell

Kitty can be hurt by electriity in her phased state. She is no match for Ororo. Also, Kitty must breathe while intangible, IIRC.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: was that literally 24/7 phasing though? doesn't she need to eat and at least breath

chloros

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She would stop at Kitty or stalemate. She doesn't have the means to effect her phased state. With morals off, if Kitty gets close to her it's over. ?

Hatemetomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Hatemetomorrow

She can't defeat Crystal so she stops there.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can't defeat Crystal so she stops there.

would you happen to have feats for crystal? I'm curious as to why Storm won't be able to defeat her

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: No, Kitty doesnt need to eat or breath when phasing, and it's a plot point when she returns that she can't unphase because she had been doing it so long

SabbaVSK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma or Rachel.

Avatar image for deactivated-5daccae6547be
deactivated-5daccae6547be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: Okay let's start why Crystal is better then Storm

She was already capable of stopping Storm's lighting in mid air/While in the other comics she was capable of controlling Storm's blizzard

Now as for Power I would say Storm's more powerful but Crystal is still pretty powerful she's capable blocking attacks form Volcana/Lifting a city/Forms Energy rings around a planet that act as a sun/Restrains Ronan

As far as versatility Crystal stomps

(She's capable of making new clothes with Bending the air molecules/pulls air out of someone's lungs)

Let's get this started lol

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By marvelfan1992

@marveld2: do you have a scan of crystal blocking storm's lighting? (I don't doubt she did, I just want to see it coz im sure it looks nice lol) And by "controlling storm's blizzard" do you mean this one?

No Caption Provided

If so then yes I mentioned Storm said Crystal's elemental control was as strong as her's, they were stalemating even though Storm had just been clobbered in the head the previous page and was still suffering from it's effects

But in other instances Storm showed her wind is more powerful

She was able to stop the terrigen cloud by herself while Crystal + Iso couldn't do it until Storm stepped in and helped (scans aren't in order sorry but i'm sure you get what's happening)

And while i have no doubt crystal is extremely powerful, you yourself said that Storm is more powerful, so in the end, she should win out. I don't see Crystal taking out Storm with earth or fire which are the only things she has that I know of that Storm doesn't also control. Storm has also taken the air out of people's lungs, can flash freeze and etc she is also very versatile and skilled

Avatar image for deactivated-5daccae6547be
deactivated-5daccae6547be

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@marvelfan1992: Here we can she stops Storm's lighting and then she got attack form behind by Black panther

She was able to stop the terrigen cloud by herself while Crystal + Iso couldn't do it until Storm stepped in and helped (scans aren't in order sorry but i'm sure you get what's happening)

As for that Yes storm has stronger wind control but Crystal has other elements like Water/Earth/Fire (Which is very powerful)

If so then yes I mentioned Storm said Crystal's elemental control was as strong as her's, they were stalemating even though Storm had just been clobbered in the head the previous page and was still suffering from it's effects

Like I want to explain Crystal's abilities is not to control elements but the elements protect her (Even if Storm was hit against the head it doesn't matter considering the elements responds to her naturally)

And while i have no doubt crystal is extremely powerful, you yourself said that Storm is more powerful, so in the end, she should win out. I don't see Crystal taking out Storm with earth or fire which are the only things she has that I know of that Storm doesn't also control. Storm has also taken the air out of people's lungs, can flash freeze and etc she is also very versatile and skilled

Yes but it's like both have Comprable speed and reactions and they can one shot each other if they wanted it's basically 50/50 but I can argue for both characters to win but that's just being me

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By marvelfan1992

@marveld2: hmm odd panel...it doesn't look like Crystal redirected or stopped Storm's lightning but rather attacked with Fire. Then i'm not sure if the wind is both of them or just Storm. But anyway, cool scan, wish they let the fight play out more. I'll just be on the conservative side and assume she can block Storm's lightning since she herself can use lightning.

As for those other elements, as I mentioned Storm may not have direct control over them but water and fire really won't be doing much considering how powerful Storm's winds are, and she herself has created a tsunami in X-Men Red, while Earth I am not sure Crystal would be able to do too much since Storm will be in flight so her huge earth feats may not apply because Storm could probably evade a giant chunk of earth being thrown at her, and if it's smaller chunks that are coming at her with more speed then her lightning should not have trouble destroying it.

I still think that while Crystal is very versatile, those other powers and things she can do are not really things that would help her overcome Storm. No way in hell is either one of them stomping, Crystal can definitely hang with Ororo and it's gonna be an amazing fight, but I feel Storm would edge it out in the end

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Medusa - Gets stomped

Jubilee - Similar

Kitty - Either ends in a stalemate or Storm takes her out, Kitty will never touch her unless sleeping or something, but if Kitty unphases enough to walk on air or is affected by electrical energy then she’s vulnerable.

Crystal - I didn't see anything in her respect thread that puts her near Storm in power (other than lifting Atilan) that would give her the means to deal with her attacks she has similar control over. She definitely has ways to beat her and give her trouble, but other than 1 ambiguous scan I don't see Crystal surviving her lighting especially even if she could if she's fast enough to. Meanwhile Storm has defense to most of Crystal’s attacks and can overwhelm her with wind/lightning.

Polaris - Good fight but Storm has fried her and pushed her to the brink by deflected her force bolts, she should have the majority.

Rogue - Probably Rogue solidly due to a speed advantage.

She Hulk - Don't know too much about her but I'd assume a brain fry would work like it did years ago to Hulk if pushed to it, even when a mimic copied her powers Storm hurt said mimic pretty recently.

Psylocke - Due to the fact that Betsey is more of a close h2h fighter Storm should take majority with more ease than other tp/tks.

Emma Frost - In my mind the worst I see Storm is ending up is in pain on the ground with Emma fried. The only reason (well apart from being a main character lol) Emma is still alive is because ‘Ro has let her live twice now after an attack went wrong.

Rachel Grey - The best option for Storm is to get into the sky and put a powerful electrical field to block tp/tk as this stopped Rachel not holding back to even reach her mind. Still a morals off telepath/telekinetic has a chance to overwhelm her. Overall 6/10 in favor of Storm just as a quick judgement.

Sue Storm - Either both are dead in a second or Sue.

Jean Grey - Similar to Rachel, Storm might have a very slight edge due to her ability to scramble her powers but Jean is more powerful than Rachel. Dunno, a loose 50/50.

Captain Marvel - Don’t know anything about her, my impression of her is that she should take it.

Storm (AOA) and Storm (Ultimate) - I don’t know about AOA, but Ultimate is not surviving and I’d assume the other version isn’t comparable to the main one either.

destinyman75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sue or clears

jamkid23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She can't make it past Jean.

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at either Sue or Jean.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: lmao Storm has tons more raw power than Crystal even if we compare high end feats... crystal greatest feat is like city to island level. Not to mention Storm wasn’t going all out.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

@marvelfan1992: Storm does have more raw power than Crystal, but it isn't by a significant margin. However, Crystal has her beat in speed, durability, and maybe even versatility. Here is a RT for her. She has also been shown to match Storm's lightning with fire

I don't think crystal's speed and durability will play much of a role here given that the scale of their fight would be beyond what Crystal can take. Also I think the power difference is definitely worth noting because I think that's what it will come down to. I feel this fight will be a sort of power struggle based on how their previous fights went (fighting each over for control of a blizzard, matching fire with lightning in your scan, that cyclone in the scan marveld posted above). In which case, Storm's greater raw power would give her the wind. Curious what would be your game plan for Crystal to defeat Storm?

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan said:

@marvelfan1992: Storm does have more raw power than Crystal, but it isn't by a significant margin. However, Crystal has her beat in speed, durability, and maybe even versatility. Here is a RT for her. She has also been shown to match Storm's lightning with fire

I don't think crystal's speed and durability will play much of a role here given that the scale of their fight would be beyond what Crystal can take. Also I think the power difference is definitely worth noting because I think that's what it will come down to. I feel this fight will be a sort of power struggle based on how their previous fights went (fighting each over for control of a blizzard, matching fire with lightning in your scan, that cyclone in the scan marveld posted above). In which case, Storm's greater raw power would give her the wind. Curious what would be your game plan for Crystal to defeat Storm?

I actually do think her superior speed and durability will play a factor in the fight. Storm is slower and will go down in 1 shot. Crystal is much faster in reaction speed and can potentially take a few hits before going down.

Crystal's best bets are fire and earth. Wind and water can get negated quite easily by Storm.

EmmaFrostXmen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm can’t break Emma, she stalemates that round

Stops at Sue

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By marvelfan1992

@geekryan: Not sure how Crystal's speed helps her against blizzards and aoe lightning spam. Also, Crystal's fire really can't match Storm's winds. How would Crystal utilize earth to take down storm? I'm not familiar with her earthbending (lol) feats

Dark Magik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Medusa vs Storm

Not even a match in all honesty. There's nothing Medusa can do to Storm other than pray Storm ends it quick.

Jubilee vs Storm

Pretty much the same as Medusa. Jubilation has doesn't have the offensive potential to be a problem for Storm and her defense is just as weak.

Kitty vs Storm

Stalemate, unless Kitty still has problems phasing in high pressures then Storm could grab then win.

Crystal vs Storm

Crystal is nowhere close to Storm in terms of sheer raw power. It was already proven that Storm dominates both her and Iso combined when it comes to air. Storm has shown time and time again that water, or attacks made by beings of water, are the least of her concerns and the same holds true for fire. Crystal's best bet would be Earth. The problem with that scenario is that Storm wouldn't give her the time needed to chunk tank size boulders at her before she puts Crystal down.

Also, taking into account this is a morals off fight and Storm knows full well who Crystal is, it would be much easier for her to just brain fry Crystal on the spot rather than having this long drawn out elemental contest.

Polaris vs Storm

To my knowledge, none of the gains Polaris has gotten will make the outcome of a fight between the two any differently than what we got in the classic days.

Rogue vs Storm

Storm will still take this. The distance would give Storm time enough to react and that's all she needs.

She-Hulk vs Storm

Another tank character but unlike Rogue, she's in an even worst position because without the ability of flight she couldn't hope to ever reach Storm. If she tries to do an infamous Hulk jump she'd end up at Storm's total mercy.

Psylocke vs Storm

Storm takes this. Betsy just doesn't have the raw power to take Storm down in one hit when Storm knows she's fighting a telepath and therefore will have her defenses up and running. On the other hand, Betsy would more than likely have to spend a substantial amount of energy maintaining a shield for protection. We've already seen Storm use lightning to scramble Betsy's own TK in the past so I don't see much difference now.

Emma vs Storm

The worst possible telepath to fight against Storm. Her telepathy isn't strong enough to get a one-shot in and if she goes into diamond form it's BFR city.

'Raquel' vs Storm

This fight already played out and Rachel lost. She couldn't break through Storm's defenses telepathically on two different occasions and as mentioned with the fight against Betsy, Storm's lightning could scramble her TK and give Storm the chance to strike.

Sue vs Storm

Really boils down to a quickdraw match. Both ladies have instant kill skills.

Jean vs Storm

Whichever character makes you sleep better at night takes the win.

Captain Marvel vs Storm

Captain Marvel because she's the most powerful superhero ever, clearly.

Storms vs Storm

Honestly, no idea about either version so can't really make an informed decision. Common sense would say that this ends up being an H2H brawl and if that's the case I'd say 616 Storm takes it since I've never seen any evidence of AoA or Ulti Storm having much in the way of H2H combat.

My 2cents.

Dark Magik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan

Storm does have more raw power than Crystal, but it isn't by a significant margin.

Proof of that? Canon tells us differently.

However, Crystal has her beat in speed, durability, and maybe even versatility.

Doubtful. From what I know about the Inhumans their speed doesn't equal to speedsters nor does their strength make them walking Hulks. Simply put, Crysta's Inhuman body won't really give her any edge here that Storm couldn't overcome.

Here is a RT for her. She has also been shown to match Storm's lightning with fire

Problem with that scan is you would have to assume that what you see is the maximum amount of power Storm could dish out which is far from the case. Also, what exactly would Crystal do if Storm decides to hit her with multiple bolts at once on top of throwing who knows what on her?

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emmafrostxmen: Emma gets ragged doll by the wind or a simple flash freeze

Malachi_Munroe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also .. 616 Storm stomps her AU selves. IIRC ultimate Storm wasn't completely immune to lightning

Hatemetomorrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: Crystal has a answer for every thing storm has. Then it boils down to who is superior in hand to hand where storm comes up short in the physical department. Storm stomps at Crystal.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hatemetomorrow: Storm is more powerful though, Crystal isn't getting close to her, not with how powerful her wind is

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By geekryan

@dark_magik: If you actually read the RT I linked, you would see how her speed and durability are beyond Storm’s. They fall in the superhuman range of physicals. I never said they were speedster &amp; Hulk level.

As for raw power, Crystal has been shown/implied to match Storm on several occasions.

While I do think Storm’s raw power is superior, it isn’t by a massive margin. Hence why I said they would likely stalemate, or 50/50.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan:you didn't link the RT though :( just the scan of fire vs lightning. Or at least I can't find the link

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dark Magik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan

If you actually read the RT I linked, you would see how her speed and durability are beyond Storm’s. They fall in the superhuman range of physicals. I never said they were speedster &amp; Hulk level.

No, I understood what you meant. What I'm saying is her strength, speed, and durability are not in the range where it would be a problem for Storm. For one, her strength is a total non factor here as Storm would never let her get close enough for it to actually be of use. Two, her speed isn't at the level that she'll be moving so fast that Storm wouldn't be able to perceive her. And finally, her durability while superhuman, is nothing Storm hasn't dealt with before with other and far more durable enemies.

As for raw power, Crystal has been shown/implied to match Storm on several occasions.

Not really. In canon, they've only fought twice and in one of those fights, Storm was still recovering from being speed punched by QS while Crystal was at full strength. Crystal won't have that luxury here. And think about it for a second, even if back then they really were equally matched in power (at least when concerning air manipulation) then clearly Storm has surpassed Crystal given what we saw in IvX. Both Crystal and Iso combined and giving it every iota of their power couldn't move the cloud, while Storm moved it alone on a different occasion without showing the slightest bit of strain.

The other instance they've fought it was interrupted by T'challa and neither of them really did anything. However, even if we take what we got at face value it still doesn't look good for Crystal. Clearly, Crystal was in the process of trying to throw flame at Storm hence the miniature tornado dispursing that flame. While Storm was seconds away from hitting Crystal with a bolt of lightning.

While I do think Storm’s raw power is superior, it isn’t by a massive margin. Hence why I said they would likely stalemate, or 50/50.

I disagree.

-Even with how horribly current Storm has been written she's still shown to have a far bigger quantity of raw power than Crystal.

-This is a morals off gauntlet and I've yet to see anyone on Crystal's side come up with a viable counter to Storm frying her nervous system or any of the other internal attacks she can pull out. So it wouldn't be a stalemate in the slightest. Either Storm decides to end it quickly or she just outright overpowers Crystal. Or just does a combination of both.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geekryan: yes her physicals are great but do they really play that big a part in a match such as this? Like what is her strength and speed going to do vs a hurricane or a lightning storm? The way I see this fight is Crystal having to match Storm's elements as they have done in all their previous encounters, in which case as everyone seems to agree (although to varying degrees), Storm is more powerful and eventually Crystal will lose out in the power struggle

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at Polaris

UnbanPleaseTY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 11.

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By kasya_carey

@cruelrain: Polaris has been defeated by storm times before

take that trolling on somewhere Archangel would be more of a match before Polaris.

Cruelrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Polaris is not much less powerful than Magneto, and now that she was trained by the Master of the Magnetism himself, so she is much smarter and knows how to use her powers better. Polaris 08/10

kasya_carey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By kasya_carey

@cruelrain: storm easily oneshotted current magneto before legion revived him. Polaris doesn’t have feats to prove she’s on Magneto levels classic or current. All we have is a statement from her mouth