#101 Posted by weatherwitch21 (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@mooty_pass: you said bloodlust my bad I'm sorry I misread. Also yes I will stop talking to him it's clear he cant make a argument.

#102 Posted by weatherwitch21 (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@warlockmage: most of us are not wanking do yall just say that just because.

#103 Edited by Stormcell (1660 posts) - - Show Bio

@paytience: I will deal with your posts later tonight or sometime tomorrow when I have more time. Let's just say for now that Magneto doesn't even begin to compare with Ororo. Her feats dwarf his.

#104 Posted by MErulezall (3685 posts) - - Show Bio
#105 Posted by Stormcell (1660 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormcell: I hasn’t seen Magneto control the weather on panel but if Storm can do it.. I’m sure Magneto can do it. He has more experience with toying with the same field than Storm:

Magneto doesn't control things like heat, pressure gradients, and moisture. He can't control the weather. Storm controls the forces that governs the weather which includes the EM field, but she does a lot more than that.

#106 Edited by Stormcell (1660 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey said:

@paytience: lmao but she does though her powers are connected to the EM spectrum... she stated it herself and has shown feats of her using the energy.

Unless electromagnetic energy isn’t EM spectrum then maybe Storm has a different power source.

She has show electromagnetic beams, taking control of electromagnetic fields, manipulated gamma rays to protect the planet, produced electrical winds to contain a electromagnetic blast from Siena Blaze, help repair the electromagnetic field several times, and is in full control of it with other feats. If you think she only controls the energies in the atmosphere you’re mistaken. Even then the atmosphere contains electromagnetic energy... for example a hurricane has gamma rays.

Also the versatile part is very much debatable.. Storm has done things Magneto hasn’t done and he’s done things she hasn’t done. Don’t press your luck.

Not my argument but you mentioned strong and weak Nuclear force as an argument.... those are two different fundamental forces.

And she can also affect the synapse directly.

Exactly. Here is one of her feats where she controls the EM field AND the ozone at the same time:

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/kOiiHkiME7xdxdvxVd_FTRze4n7aC6UNmUC1OpYArpXypZnpMTFMA7S4tbAk-4dbnukNn3gobFDS=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/l8qvqBeuy1wKhgzjEqKLCTNlWIqMmHQ3Yhhy7hnRwtGvGSPstHpETOhDaEMQPwMfueBPU89FYbiV=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/tRo9a5pKMSDiH88RDArrMuhD23GAUEi9OaV8jvd4HFCz009S4R226hAmYzDuMMxEWGPThYleS11G=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/dkbHeGlq9elwvFQl9YyPT2o_pwP9qpb-VscSjxDuPqwNUQY0qTgAW8RH83G4LAKlaLaV-VXeQLDn=s1600

And yet another feat where Storm is controlling EM energies unleashed by Magneto and his machine that boosted his power when everything went haywire (thanks to Astra's meddling):

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/K4aH_J5-MzXM42AWjYeapMLI64FIfhtS39ipsZAw3Xz_Bz28lDSGAHvfM8fHFR6fPptKwU5qdaNE8g=s1600

#107 Posted by Noone1996 (11660 posts) - - Show Bio

@weatherwitch21: I'd rather be an STD than cancerous like you guys. Funny how you criticize me about not having an argument, yet there you are using strawman arguments. I never said she could beat heralds. Learn to read. I said you think that she IS a herald and that she can beat high tiers and bricks, which you conveniently failed to respond to (I wonder why). Keep pretending like you and your friends aren't irrational.

#108 Posted by Noone1996 (11660 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey: The only one that's pressed is you that Storm cannot even get through the artificial fake shields of Magneto:

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3

That's with help too xD

#109 Posted by weatherwitch21 (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: you need to look up the meaning of strawman because when I presented my comment I presented reasons you just come in to talk shit. Apparently you are illertate because you said to me that I think she can beat heralds when I never said that. I also presented she did actually beat a herald but you cant read so you wouldn't notice. How are we irrational when none of us came to a battle just to hate and talk shit that was you loser.

#110 Edited by Noone1996 (11660 posts) - - Show Bio
@weatherwitch21 said:

you need to look up the meaning of strawman because when I presented my comment I presented reasons you just come in to talk shit. Apparently you are illertate because you said to me that I think she can beat heralds when I never said that. I also presented she did actually beat a herald but you cant read so you wouldn't notice. How are we irrational when none of us came to a battle just to hate and talk shit that was you loser.

How ironic that in the very same response where you're calling me illiterate you end up spelling it as "illertate". That kind of irony is just the cherry on top of the paradox of you claiming I have reading comprehension skills when you are the one that misread my comment. You can CLEARLY see that in post 82 I made NO mention of Storm beating heralds. I never said that. Re-read it, buddy. I said you think that she's a herald and can beat high tiers. Now, to make matters worse for yourself and your credibility, not only are you are desperately scrambling to move the goal posts and strawmanning, but now you're going back on even those arguments as you are now saying, "HERR DERR I NEVUR SAID SHE KOULD BEAT HERALDS B U T SHE HAS BEETEN THEM SO YOU CANT READ DERP".

#111 Posted by weatherwitch21 (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: I dont care what you have to say about my credibility. If you died in the next 2 seconds my day would continue as it's been doing. I'm not the one whose a deceased hater that's you everyone knows. You have basically upgraded to being the CV equivalent of Aids.

#112 Posted by kasya_carey (5593 posts) - - Show Bio

@noone1996: but the scan shows him straining and swearing hard when Storm hit the shield with lightning bolts.. yea okay 😭

#113 Posted by Stormcell (1660 posts) - - Show Bio

@kasya_carey: The only one that's pressed is you that Storm cannot even get through the artificial fake shields of Magneto:

That's with help too xD

Obviously not Ororo's best showing. Let's see what she's done in other stories:

Here, Magneto states that Storm could beat him if she didn't hold back: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/vq56cegHGrYv2Z7AWKi_W4CVbTup4jZzd5p8bHo1rMF_OYUOrj-nuL4rVYRZbbiNcrAFRbTcgyWx=s1600

Here, Storm summons winds strong enough to smash through Magneto's force-field and strain out his powers: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/buWCUrL0Ftl7yOLDDUeP_1fx_Q7a0MplLTw_6vAg_aU-qiXmENf2twqdDkxxd1dRVhark8_s1rmd=s1600

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/mFDcHVBgWFAraGw6Rr7RRtqHwqlV5BsL88kqc-QlF_vlBkAy-OLCx74fvoeZ_TayKN8dwBDkD60n=s1600

And believe it or not, these are nowhere near Storm's best showings. Here are other instances of Storm's powers to show that she's so far above Magneto in power that even if she held back, she should be able to take him down easily:

In Fantastic Four issue 545, we see Human Torch with Silver Surfer's powers added to his own barely able to hold the Herald of Galactus, Stardust: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-OxW5lqEWMlniQ0o95UDGrTgwtGzFQHeC6uxCU0hloaWqLKZylP7UFHixAN8cpkMYGIzSaj9kU_I=s1600

In the same issue, we see Storm blow Stardust apart: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/Sz1uHALLWV4__vy0L2mJXETOgd9oE-iNtpuEjIJNZg9E7xaENrJuQ6CCXj0r1iYGt-Qlb-KDRpOh=s1600

Magneto is not standing up to this level of attack from Storm. He'd be killed instantly.

In another story, we see Sienna Blaze casually throw a blast powerful enough to sink Muir Island, half of Scotland Mainlain, and still have more than enough power left over to fry Nightcrawler to a crisp: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/Y5P10_XkcCyM2ulue9Rut1h5YUqOV3If44v439QxJ2d16KDt0k9abBP8Y_gxp-3aTMn_ov9HFslY=s1600

In Sienna's appearance right before this one, she battled Storm, Cyclops, and Xavier. Here are scans from that issue:

Gamesmaster states that everytime Sienna uses her power, she runs the risk of destroying the most delicate layer of the ecosystem: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-Gr6sUC9NT3w/VxSZknPmYCI/AAAAAAAACA8/7l0-te_jzD82kvBijswbItM-GhtNvK3sACCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO010.jpg

Sienna's power is compared to the Phoenix: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-dNEMCTh2Two/VxSZmW03WNI/AAAAAAAACA8/51wcnAnyhgEnh1eIhoz3RJAm7H04DO9KACCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO014.jpg

Sienna's powerful enough to split the planet like a ripe melon: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-r_zATjnVV1s/VxSZvv6MOdI/AAAAAAAACA8/fSeEDNnckeI4GR_s1NymYdGcxIPPvnFbACCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO038.jpg

Then, after all of that, Xavier forces Sienna to unleash every iota of her power in one massive, uncontrolled blast: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-9eqamBVTsZ8/VxSZxt7yloI/AAAAAAAACA8/vFSdNpe4Nv0nUcyXjDprluzf5Jw1KcLNACCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO041.jpg

Storm redirects the full power of Sienna Blaze's blast after Xavier the villainess to burn herself out by releasing every ounce of power she has at once: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-uL9m2kCwz6U/VxSZyK7fWAI/AAAAAAAACA8/gZXS1nFR98M1jzbREDTYIgNIi8xwygugQCCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO042.jpg

Notice how Sienna could barely stand or speak after she released all of that power: https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-3MLM7H_yBnY/VxSZyv-DfzI/AAAAAAAACA8/pbss55QqYcUNgevfegjURAG-M9620QTTACCo/s1600-Ic42/RCO043.jpg

Sienna Blaze has FAR MORE raw power than Magneto, and Storm summoned winds strong enough to redirect Blaze's full power. Magneto cannot stand up to Ororo without some serious PIS writing her down.

Storm only needs to use a fraction of her power to destroy Magneto.

#114 Posted by MAZAHS117 (12533 posts) - - Show Bio

Erik

#115 Posted by coraPVP (279 posts) - - Show Bio

That's with help too xD

Wasn't that Magneto a robot?

Avatar image for christianrapper
#116 Edited by christianrapper (6155 posts) - - Show Bio
#117 Posted by weatherwitch21 (789 posts) - - Show Bio
#118 Posted by Noone1996 (11660 posts) - - Show Bio

@corapvp: No it's a depowered Magneto literally using technology to fabricate a cheap imitation of his original powers. It's not even the real thing and Storm couldn't get through his shields. His real power obviously would have been MUCH stronger than that random nameless and featless tech.

#121 Posted by Shyan (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Strom fans actually think than she can last even a microsecond against Magneto or Jean. Pure Comedy gold that never gets old.

#122 Posted by weatherwitch21 (789 posts) - - Show Bio
#125 Edited by TheVoidofDeath (2143 posts) - - Show Bio

@weatherwitch21: Calm your emotions, your words present you, as a child. There is no need to go to the lengths of the language used. I am no Storm hater, but I've seen people wank her to the point of saying she's outeversal. In defense of Magneto, he may shut her down quite quickly and I do not think Storm is capable of taking down his shields.

Ashley @juiceboks

#126 Posted by marvelfan1992 (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
#127 Edited by weatherwitch21 (789 posts) - - Show Bio
#128 Posted by weatherwitch21 (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevoidofdeath: why didnt you let everyone else know that. I didnt come to any thread to hate like those losers

#129 Posted by weatherwitch21 (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevoidofdeath: also cursing out people who came for me and came to hate does not make me a child

#130 Posted by marvelfan1992 (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfan1992: why? just ban pressed haters

coz like 80% of the threads that include storm turn to a clown-fiesta of hate and insults, and it's the same 4-5 storm fans vs uhm, almost everyone on CV, and they can't very well ban everyone. I can't even make threads that include Storm anymore because I know stormcell will appear (spouting nonsense that even other storm fans find to be BS) and people who hate stormcell will appear and insult him and then attack storm because of him then other storm fans will appear and attack those people for attacking storm.

I guess they can just ban stormcell...

#131 Posted by Koays (11251 posts) - - Show Bio

When you have 30 minutes left on your shift and you need to find a way to spend the time.

No Caption Provided

#132 Posted by weatherwitch21 (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfan1992: That seems to be other peoples problems because there was no issues in this thread until noone brought his dusty hating on here. People on this site need to do better and before anyone says anything I didnt through a insult until it came my way.

#133 Posted by marvelfan1992 (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

@weatherwitch21: and the reason he and others came here hating? Because of the stuff Stormcell says, so I think my suggestion of banning him is sound

#134 Posted by weatherwitch21 (789 posts) - - Show Bio
#135 Posted by marvelfan1992 (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

@weatherwitch21: no that punk noone came before storm cell got here

you tagged yourself lol

but anyway, no stormcell did arrive first. And honestly people are so triggered by him already that they'll go into storm threads ready for war. You guys are calling each other cancers and STDs or whatever but tbh stormcell is the disease. He makes the entire site hate your fandom

No Caption Provided

#136 Posted by ElPendejo (1594 posts) - - Show Bio

@weatherwitch21: Take mooty_pass’ and just ignore everyone please. This thread has changed to just you and storm-fan haters trying to insult each other.

#137 Posted by weatherwitch21 (789 posts) - - Show Bio

@marvelfan1992: sorry about that. I don't know why he triggers people but maybe I dont see him enough.

#138 Posted by God_Spawn (43062 posts) - - Show Bio

@adm1ralsnackbar: Just don't pursue this any further. Telling them semen has more right to breathe than them? I get what you're trying to do or at least I think, but come on, man.

@paytience: You've had multiple warnings about insults and behavior before. 3 day ban.

@weatherwitch21: You get a few days off from the Vine due to the insults. It's your first offense from my views but all language and..well, virtually everything you said, The threats of insults of dying, eating bullets, telling them to drink bleach. 3 day ban.

#139 Edited by Supermanthor (18747 posts) - - Show Bio

lmao x threads are always fun to watch

#140 Edited by WollfMyth209 (16487 posts) - - Show Bio

These Storm threads will go down in CV history. In a year, we'll look back and laugh at the Storm Wars.

#141 Posted by somayareece (860 posts) - - Show Bio

Storm solos the glass fodder then oneshots Jean for being useless

#142 Posted by TheVoidofDeath (2143 posts) - - Show Bio
#143 Edited by marvelfan1992 (2521 posts) - - Show Bio

@wollfmyth209: this thread was freaking GOLD lmao too bad the posts were deleted I was cackling

#144 Edited by PyroFN (6172 posts) - - Show Bio

@supermanthor: Whether you mean in general for debates or laughing at how ridiculous this thread is, you are right my good, uh, person.

#145 Posted by Toratorn (7069 posts) - - Show Bio

Can we please just have Storm banned from battle forum already?

#146 Posted by Aqualion0 (1658 posts) - - Show Bio
@toratorn said:

+

#147 Posted by Supermanthor (18747 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn said:

@supermanthor: Whether you mean in general for debates or laughing at how ridiculous this thread is, you are right my good, uh, person.

i meant both

Avatar image for eternaldarkfury
#148 Posted by EternalDarkFury (863 posts) - - Show Bio

@toratorn said:

#149 Posted by marvelfan1992 (2521 posts) - - Show Bio
#150 Edited by Mooty_Pass (9882 posts) - - Show Bio

Whatever happened to:

"If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all"?

Now, were trying to Ban Storm from Battle Threads??? *Sigh*

No Caption Provided