cortlin626

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cortlin626

Anything Goes!!!! 

Im my opinion i think team 1 would win because Jean could just grab CA's shield and destory it or something, and Storm and Jean would just be an overkill for Human Torch and remember storm and jean are inmune to fire

...But I want to hear your opinon 

Fight Takes Place in Africa 
Avatar image for lord_oraculous016
lord_oraculous016

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By lord_oraculous016

does Jean possess the phoenix force or even just fraction of it??? if she does, then Jean SOLOS!!!

if it is just normal Jean with her omega level telepathic/telekinetic abilities, then Jean again SOLOS..

Storm is a non factor and can just watch her best friend as she lobotomize the two guys..

Kymilia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-ladies win

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jean solos/stomps

SirKaboom15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Captain America solos. I sincerely doubt that outside of a crossover event, the X-Men will attack America's greatest hero.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what??? So you're going to tell me, that two characters, arguably bellow Spidey, are going to beat a Phoenix force Jean, and Storm?

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

@steve40l: Human Torch is not below Spider-Man. Where did you get that from?

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobmaster2001 I said arguably. Generally I think Human Torch is higher, but Spidey could pull a few due to his webs high resistance to heat.

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 easily.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean or Ororo can solo.

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Wtf? Why would someone make a fight like this?

That‘s like Human Torch and Rogue vs Storm and Widow

Cap is a MASSIVE weak link here. Lopsided fight.

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 in a massive stomp. This is not really a fair matchup

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: Spider-Man doesn’t have webs that can hold back that level of heat. This is a guy who’s flames were capable of destroying Chicago and have multiple statements of having power equal to an exploding star.

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@steve40l: I mean I just brought up facts and scans, not just saying something like ‘’Your opinion bad and it not right, me make better one’’

Steve40L

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By blackspidey2099

I mean, his webs have held back Human Torch on multiple occasions. Even a bloodlusted Torch.

@noobmaster2001 said:

@steve40l: Spider-Man doesn’t have webs that can hold back that level of heat. This is a guy who’s flames were capable of destroying Chicago and have multiple statements of having power equal to an exploding star.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: That might have happened, but it would be a low end for Torch. I love Spidey, you know this and I do think he could beat Torch with prep. However, he has no business holding back that level of heat. He's even admitted that Electro (who's electricity is nowhere near as hot as Human Torch's flames) could melt through his webbing.

Amazing Spider-man #369

No Caption Provided

I'm sure he's had his issues with guys like Molten man too melting his webbing.

Avatar image for blackspidey2099
blackspidey2099

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By blackspidey2099

@noobmaster2001:

However, he has no business holding back that level of heat. He's even admitted that Electro (who's electricity is nowhere near as hot as Human Torch's flames) could melt through his webbing.

Well, electricity isn't heat. The heat caused by an electric current depends mainly on the material through which it is traveling (ie. its resistance). We already know Spider-Man's webbing is non-conductive, so it could just be so resistant that inducing electricity through the webbing would cause a lot of heat. It would require much more electrical power to create the same temperatures in a conductor (like a metallic substance) than it would in a highly non-conductive material (like Spider-Man's webs).

Also, there have been occasions in which Electro couldn't burn off the webbing, so it's pretty inconsistent as to whether Max can do this or not, all things considered.

I'm sure he's had his issues with guys like Molten man too melting his webbing.

Molten Man doesn't tend to have trouble with his webbing since it slips right off him. But Spider-Man has been able to smother the flames he gives off in the past.

I will admit that Spider-Man's webbing can be quite inconsistent though, especially since it's really just a plot device a lot of the times.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@blackspidey2099: Yeah but he still said he could melt right through it. Fair point regarding electricity not being heat, even though I've seen multiple sources say that electricity does produce heat somewhat but even then this doesn't change my point. Human Torch is nowhere close to being below Spider-man and he can't trap Johnny with his webbing either. Unless you think his webbing is powerful enough to contain heat which was capable of incinerating a city or even having power of an exploding star. That's not even mentioning his heat being capable of hurting high tiers like Hulk, Thor, Blastaar, She Hulk, Thing etc

If Molten man could slide his webbing off easy enough, then its definitely not trapping Human Torch. Honestly it would get incinerated if it just went near Johnny.

Avatar image for deactivated-607b62fa8763f
deactivated-607b62fa8763f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What was the point of bumping this mismatch?

nassergrant19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What was the point of bumping this mismatch?

Yeah Cap is such a weak link. Him being on Johnny’s team automatically does all the work for Team 2.