• 164 results
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Edgeworth_11

They fight in the Jean Grey School's Danger room. Morals on for all members.

No Caption Provided

They have no prep. This is before Bishop went "apes--t" but he has some of his futuristic weapons. Besides that, current for all members.

jeanroygrant

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#2  Edited By jeanroygrant

Iceman solo's
Kitty Pryde could maybe too depending where they start.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Any arguments for team 1?

Avatar image for iamlovewithin500
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Iamlovewithin500

Team 1 should win 

I understand Bobby can reform over and over,but this isn't to death,so freezing blood and going into peoples bodies and what not is irrelevant. 
Storm should be able to manipulate Bobby also(just like she duped Hydro-man and Amelia )at least BFR'ing him or knocking him unconscious.Team 1 also has better tactics, being that Storm and Bishop are better leaders and overall strategist . 

The real problem would be getting a hold of Kitty.

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Scarbearer

Yeah I don't think Bishop can absorb Bobby's attacks, and I'm even more positive he doesn't have any defense against a phase attack from Kitty. so all he really is in this fight is a really tough dude with some bad-ass guns. If I'm wrong though please let me know. Bishop is an energy slingers worst nightmare usually, but in this case that's not precisely what either of team 2 does.

Still Storm's very powerful, and she could 'charge up' Bishop with some lightning, but I doubt she could afford to split her attention like that /and/ deal with Bobby. I think this fight would go with Bishop getting taken out quickly, and then from there Storm fights an uphill battle and eventually looses.

chiq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By chiq

team 2

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#7  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Iamlovewithin500 said:
Team 1 should win 

I understand Bobby can reform over and over,but this isn't to death,so freezing blood and going into peoples bodies and what not is irrelevant. 
Storm should be able to manipulate Bobby also(just like she duped Hydro-man and Amelia )at least BFR'ing him or knocking him unconscious.Team 1 also has better tactics, being that Storm and Bishop are better leaders and overall strategist .  The real problem would be getting a hold of Kitty.
Bobby is much more powerful then either of those two
Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#8  Edited By Blood1991

Team 2 Moral on

Storm is gonna hold back and Bishop can't absorb cold as far as I know.

Team 1 Morals off

Yes Kitty can kill them, but Roro can fly so that makes that kinda tough. Storm can Turn Bobby into Mist if she wants to as was proven when she turned Hydro Man into mist.. Then I guess its all aboutt getting Kitty....

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#9  Edited By TDK_1997

With morals Team 2 will win easily but without morals Kitty and Bobby don't stand a chance.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@Blood1991 said:

Team 2 Moral on

Team 1 Morals off

Yes Kitty can kill them, but Roro can fly so that makes that kinda tough. Storm can Turn Bobby into Mist if she wants to as was proven when she turned Hydro Man into mist.. Then I guess its all aboutt getting Kitty....

Turning Bobby into mist won't put him down and shouldn't even render him unconscious. I think people forget that Kitty can walk on air and use molecules like strairs, an airborne target is not impossible for her to reach. She can also use her phasing and the rotation of the Earth to fire herself in a phased formed like a catapult that should help her get airborne at high speeds (about 18 miles per second or so, considering in a few seconds she traveled that distance using this technique), if she makes her self lighter than air, none of Storms attacks will touch her and she can phase through Storm and come out with her heart.

Blood1991

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Blood1991

@LordOfAllHumans: Walking isn't flying so I doubt she could catch her, but its possibe, still if Storm can avoid Thors hammer at full speeds then I think she could avoid that. If Bobby puts himself back together she just does it again. I suppose that its a stalemate at that point until one gives up. Oh and Bishop is there so he could shoot while she plays with Storm unless she kills him first.

LordOfFate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By LordOfFate

@Scarbearer said:

Yeah I don't think Bishop can absorb Bobby's attacks,

IIRC, Bishop tanked Bobby's ice attacks with little to no problems in his first couple of appeareance. Just putting that out there to make things a little bit more interesting.:)

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@Blood1991 said:

@LordOfAllHumans: Walking isn't flying so I doubt she could catch her, but its possibe, still if Storm can avoid Thors hammer at full speeds then I think she could avoid that. If Bobby puts himself back together she just does it again. I suppose that its a stalemate at that point until one gives up. Oh and Bishop is there so he could shoot while she plays with Storm unless she kills him first.

I didn't say she'd catch her because Storm is not just gonna be still, but it's possible especially if Storm finds herself spending time attacking Bobby with things that can't really keep him down. If Kitty decides not to air-walk and launches at about 18 miles per second she can reach Storm in no time. I'm just not seeing Storm changing his state being that effective, he can still use his powers in that form, and he can freeze the flow of blood to the brain from a distance like he did to Emma. He could use this to take out Storm and Bishop at the same time. Realistically Bishop is a non-factor while Kitty is in play, she can just walk up to him unharmed and phase through his spinal column to knock him out in, if Storm thinks to charge him with electrical energy then the backlash could also take Kitty out, but that would leave Storm open to attack from Bobby.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By 202122

@Blood1991 said:

Team 2 Moral on

Team 1 Morals off

This

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By TheDude123

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Blood1991 said:

Team 2 Moral on

Team 1 Morals off

Turning Bobby into mist won't put him down and shouldn't even render him unconscious. I think people forget that Kitty can walk on air and use molecules like strairs, an airborne target is not impossible for her to reach. She can also use her phasing and the rotation of the Earth to fire herself in a phased formed like a catapult that should help her get airborne at high speeds (about 18 miles per second or so, considering in a few seconds she traveled that distance using this technique), if she makes her self lighter than air, none of Storms attacks will touch her and she can phase through Storm and come out with her heart.

The OP does not state that anyone needs to be rendered unconscious for a win so the mist tactic will work. Kitty walking or running on air won't be able to match storms flying speed or even come close, not to mention that storm could manipulate the air kitty is walking on and the air around her to send kitty in any directions as kitty is actually partially solid which is why she can interact with and walk on said air. Also kitty using the earths rotation won't allow her to gain altitude at all. It will only allow her to remain in place as the earth rotates past her. If she tries some semi-solid phasing techniques to "surf' the air upwards as the earth and atmosphere rotate past her at 1000+mph the friction and sudden acceleration/deceleration g-forces will kill or incapacitate her at the very least.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#16  Edited By jhazzroucher

Bishop definitely has a futuristic gun to depower iceman. or...

Storm can solo

Bo88gdan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Bo88gdan

Team 2 i think That Ice man can take Storm and Bishop

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Simon_the_digger

Team 2

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@TheSwordsman said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Blood1991 said:

Team 2 Moral on

Team 1 Morals off

The OP does not state that anyone needs to be rendered unconscious for a win so the mist tactic will work. Kitty walking or running on air won't be able to match storms flying speed or even come close, not to mention that storm could manipulate the air kitty is walking on and the air around her to send kitty in any directions as kitty is actually partially solid which is why she can interact with and walk on said air. Also kitty using the earths rotation won't allow her to gain altitude at all. It will only allow her to remain in place as the earth rotates past her. If she tries some semi-solid phasing techniques to "surf' the air upwards as the earth and atmosphere rotate past her at 1000+mph the friction and sudden acceleration/deceleration g-forces will kill or incapacitate her at the very least.

Mist is an alternate form for him, so changing him into that would not be considered a win. Storm is not doing anything because this was an answer to Bloods suggesting that Storm would be turning Bobby into mist, this give Kitty the chance to sneak her. She can gain altitude, by phasing into the ground and being catapulted like she did in the comic. That's the beauty of being intangible, one Kitty can control how intangible she becomes or air would stop her from moving at all, and pesky things like friction and sudden acceleration/deceleration won't bother you, because they didn't when she actually did this with Jubilee in tow.

Scarbearer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Scarbearer

@Lord Shiva said:

@Scarbearer said:

Yeah I don't think Bishop can absorb Bobby's attacks,

IIRC, Bishop tanked Bobby's ice attacks with little to no problems in his first couple of appeareance. Just putting that out there to make things a little bit more interesting.:)

Well, I did some digging on this and wasn't able to turn up any scans, but if it turns out I'm wrong about Bishop and he could absorb Iceman's attacks That makes this a very different fight. Not sure if that would change my vote because I don't know if Storm or Bishop would have a way to take out Kitty, It'd be a much closer fight though.

TheDude123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By TheDude123

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@TheSwordsman said:

@LordOfAllHumans said:

@Blood1991 said:

Team 2 Moral on

Team 1 Morals off

Mist is an alternate form for him, so changing him into that would not be considered a win. Storm is not doing anything because this was an answer to Bloods suggesting that Storm would be turning Bobby into mist, this give Kitty the chance to sneak her. She can gain altitude, by phasing into the ground and being catapulted like she did in the comic. That's the beauty of being intangible, one Kitty can control how intangible she becomes or air would stop her from moving at all, and pesky things like friction and sudden acceleration/deceleration won't bother you, because they didn't when she actually did this with Jubilee in tow.

Changing him into harmless mist and dispersing him equals a form of BFR which is a win.And Storm is capable of dispersing Iceman while keeping track of kitty to prevent kitty from "sneaking her". This is obviously one OOC showing for kitty. your statement "That's the beauty of being intangible, one Kitty can control how intangible she becomes or air would stop her from moving at all" makes no sense. Air would not stop her from moving at all while intangible or partially tangible any more than it would stop her from moving while fully tangible, regardless of control aspects.Less tangible means easier movement through air, no matter what the circumstances. But in character, 1000 mph+ winds should affect her unless she is fully intangible, regardless of one OOC showing. Kitty is out of her league here and a non-factor for all intents and purposes. Her sneaking up is a long-shot at best and really a near-impossibility, regardless of any OOC maneuver.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Ferro Vida said:

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

Team 1 should win 

Storm should be able to manipulate Bobby also(just like she duped Hydro-man and Amelia )at least BFR'ing him or knocking him unconscious.Team 1 also has better tactics, being that Storm and Bishop are better leaders and overall strategist .  The real problem would be getting a hold of Kitty.

Bobby is much more powerful then either of those two
 That may or may not be true,I could probably agree with you much more easier IF he was written that way consistently,but most of the time he isn't even written at full potential.Being more powerful doesn't always mean a winning ticket.Bobby may be more powerful,but Storm is more versatile and experienced with her abilities. 

@LordOfAllHumans

said:

@Blood1991 said:

I didn't say she'd catch her because Storm is not just gonna be still, but it's possible especially if Storm finds herself spending time attacking Bobby with things that can't really keep him down. If Kitty decides not to air-walk and launches at about 18 miles per second she can reach Storm in no time. I'm just not seeing Storm changing his state being that effective, he can still use his powers in that form, and he can freeze the flow of blood to the brain from a distance like he did to Emma. He could use this to take out Storm and Bishop at the same time. Realistically Bishop is a non-factor while Kitty is in play, she can just walk up to him unharmed and phase through his spinal column to knock him out in, if Storm thinks to charge him with electrical energy then the backlash could also take Kitty out, but that would leave Storm open to attack from Bobby.

I don't know what makes you think this what even happen.Storm can multi task very easily.It wouldn't be hard to keep her eye on Kitty.BTW that catapult trick is useless, because Storm's winds has affected her before ,while Kitty was phased .Air walking or even launching herself at Ororo is NOT a good tactic. Also you can assume that freezing Storm's blood or her brain would work,but being that she's a elemental too,you don't know if her body has a natural defense for such attacks or if she could resist an attack like that.. 

Again, remember She's great at doing more than just one attack all at one time,and she doesn't have to concentrate hard either. 

Also Bishop wouldn't just stand there and let Kitty Harm him,he'd at least evade her. Also Bishop has tanked Attacks from Bobby before.To me Kitty could be a distraction,but i doubt it.I think she's a non-factor to Storm also.
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
Also if anyone is wondering whether my argument holds any truth, I have scans to back up my claims. 

Turning Hydro-man into humidity. 

Controlling Amelia Vought's mist Form. 

Multi -Tasking .Creating ice on the floor to make it slippery and then using powerful winds and fog at the same time.  

Storm has shown time and time again that she has great control over moisture,ranging from small water droplets, water currents, mist, larger bodies of water ,ice,snow, rain even Hydrogen in it's purest form..It all falls under her belt.She has molecular and  sub atomic control over just about if not all of the elements at her command. 

That is all my fellow Viners.... 
 (: 

Ciao!
JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 16

#24  Edited By JediXMan  Moderator

Iceman solos.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Iamlovewithin500: How would Storm use her abilities to beat Iceman? 

EDIT: Neither Amelia Vought or Hydro-man is as experienced, powerful, or versatile with their powers as Iceman is. Even if she COULD make him change state he could just reform and re-enter the fight since it's going to be hard to even touch Kitty.
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Ferro Vida said:

@Iamlovewithin500: How would Storm use her abilities to beat Iceman?  EDIT: Neither Amelia Vought or Hydro-man is as experienced, powerful, or versatile with their powers as Iceman is. Even if she COULD make him change state he could just reform and re-enter the fight since it's going to be hard to even touch Kitty.

Ferro This isn't rocket science.It's not a blood lusted fight,she can simply BFR Bobby and disperse and scatter him away while she beats Kitty.That counts as a win. 
Also Vought or Hydro man may to be as powerful,but at the same time they are still made up of bodies of Water,just as Bobby is... 
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Iamlovewithin500

Also Bobby could re enter the fight,over and over.Storm would just keep blowing him off over and over. Even though he cant really be killed anymore,Can't he still be knocked unconscious? If so that's well within Storms range to K.O him. 

Also It's not hard for Storm to get Kitty.she 's tagged Shadowcat while she walking on air before. 

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Iamlovewithin500 said:
@Ferro Vida said:
@Iamlovewithin500: How would Storm use her abilities to beat Iceman?  EDIT: Neither Amelia Vought or Hydro-man is as experienced, powerful, or versatile with their powers as Iceman is. Even if she COULD make him change state he could just reform and re-enter the fight since it's going to be hard to even touch Kitty.
 Ferro This isn't rocket science.It's not a blood lusted fight,she can simply BFR Bobby and disperse and scatter him away while she beats Kitty.That counts as a win. Also Vought or Hydro many to be as powerful,but at the same time they are still made up of bodies of Water,just as Bobby is... 
Except he could reform immediately after. And how could she take out Kitty before he does that? 

Yes, but they do not have as much control of their respective elements as Bobby does. Bobby is an omega level mutant, IIRC.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By Belladonna

Storm dispersing Ice Man is funny when he can simply reform in any environment that has moisture to the extent of acting intangible and taking Storm out from the inside to where she doesn't know it before it's too late and she's down. Or at least thats how his powers work....

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Ferro Vida:  See my above post friend,sorry for the late reply BTW. 

Also I agree that they don't have as much control or as much power as Bobby.Though here's whats really starting to get to me. People automatically slap a win "Label" on Omega level's just because they are omega,but they fail to realize that... it is just a title.   
If that's all we had to go by,then Magneto wouldn't pwn the entire roster of the X-men as many times as he had in the past, including Bobby,Storm and Jean being on those teams at the time. 

It's not always about how powerful you are,but how you put your abilities to use. Someone who isn't omega can still beat  a Top of the "food chain" mutant.Though thats just my two cents. 

hold on, I'm going to go find the scans of Storm tossing Kitty while phased..
Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Charmix said:

Storm dispersing Ice Man is funny when he can simply reform in any environment that has moisture to the extent of acting intangible and taking Storm out from the inside to where she doesn't know it before it's too late and she's down. Or at least thats how his powers work....

She could simply hold him in place sweetie,while he is in whatever form.She controls moisture period,all Iceman is to her in another element to toy with.She could just look at him and keep him in one place,UNLESS his will was stronger than hers and he broke free from her control.It's not out of Storm's range to take control over him,which could also have have him to resort back to his human form if he's rendered immobile,and so he could break free. 

Bobby going inside her body is unlikely, because she could repel him away from her easily if he tried to enter her in a mist form. Even if he's transferred his conscious into the tiniest water molecule,Storm could most likely sense his being.  

@Ferro Vida
Here's the scan Ferro 

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Iamlovewithin500: Storm even says that she shatter's Kitty's concentration, not directly affecting her, and it was because she was not completely immaterial when walking on air. AND Kitty was much less experienced with her powers when she was 15.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By Belladonna

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@Charmix said:

She could simply hold him in place sweetie,while in whatever form.She controls moisture period,all Iceman is to her in another element to toy with.She could just look at him and keep him in one place,UNLESS his will was stronger than hers and he broke free from her control.It's not out of Storm's range to take control over him,which could also have have him to resort back to his human form if he's rendered immobile,and so he can break free.

Bobby going inside her body is unlikely, because she could repel him away from her easily if he tried to enter her in a mist form. Even if he's transferred his conscious into the tiniest water molecule,Storm could most likely sense his being.

@Ferro Vida:
Here's the scan Ferro

That's up to total debate as to if she can hold him in place, he essentially is derived from moisture, why would his form be in mist? When he can collectively draw moisture to create his form. Has Storm been shown to sense such thing? Like sensing a spec of water molecule with a conscious? I'm asking out of curiosity this is something I've never seen her do, but please provide a scan or so :). And Kitty can take the element of surprise, while Storm is occupied with Bobby Kitty can go for a sneak attack.

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Iamlovewithin500 said:
@Ferro Vida:  See my above post friend,sorry for the late reply BTW.   Also I agree that they don't have as much control or as much power as Bobby.Though here's whats really starting to get to me. People automatically slap  win "Label" on Omega level's just because they are omega,but they fail to realize that... it is just a title.  If that's all we had to go by,then Magneto wouldn't pwn the entire roster of the X-men as many times as he had in the past, including Bobby,Storm and Jean being on those teams at the time.  It's not always about how powerful you are,but how you put your abilities to use. Someone who isn't omega can still beat  n Top of the "food chain" mutant.Though thats just my two cents.  hold on I'm going to go find the sans of Storm tossing Kitty while phased..
I can understand that. The fact of the matter is that Iceman DOES have some really impressive showings with his powers. 

Oh, and am I the only one who misses that costume for Kitty xD
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Belladonna

@Ferro Vida said:

No, but her all blue Shadowcat costume was beautiful <3 then again her Ultimate costume reign supreme, actually all Ultimate incarnation of the 616 is better.... =]

BMEZY

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By BMEZY

he could win with a quickie brain freeze. It could knock her out and would be reversible, like what bobby did to emma. bobby wins

joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#37  Edited By joshuagamer

Team 2 shall be dearly missed. Bishop more than likely has weapons that can interfere with Shadowcat's ability to become intangible and could absorb anything Iceman throws at him. For all of the slow kids in class, ice is solid water, which just so happens to be a good conductor of electricity.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Ferro Vida said:

@Iamlovewithin500: Storm even says that she shatter's Kitty's concentration, not directly affecting her, and it was because she was not completely immaterial when walking on air. AND Kitty was much less experienced with her powers when she was 15.

True,but I was just putting this out there, because i believe  LordofAllHumans brought up the fact that Kitty could catapult herself at Storm or sneak up behind her while she's dealing with Bobby,and so to speak I just put it out there to show that Kitty can be affected by Storm while walking on air,and well it isn't a good idea to even go that route.Yes her concentration was shattered,but it's still stated even under normal circumstances that Kitty isn't fully phased when walking on air. 

@Charmix

That's up to total debate as to if she can hold him in place, he essentially is derived from moisture, why would his form be in mist? When he can collectively draw moisture to create his form. Has Storm been shown to sense such thing? Like sensing a spec of water molecule with a conscious? I'm asking out of curiosity this is something I've never seen her do, but please provide a scan or so :). And Kitty can take the element of surprise, while Storm is occupied with Bobby Kitty can go for a sneak attack.

Well Iceman can change the state of his form,or say if Storm were to shatter him with a thunderbolt or just simply dispersing him or changing him into another form with her control over water.. If Bobby were to reform as mist to enter her body or what not, then she would most likely keep him at bay.Though I'm aware he can draw moisture from all around.I still think this would be redundant,because Storm would keep doing it over and over again,or like i said earlier..she may just  try to keep him under control long enough for her to get the drop on Kitty.Also Storm can sense just about ANY elemental energy,she can also feel other beings in the atmosphere,or objects and she can read others energy or Bio signatures,It's apart of her sync and attuned connection to the environment and nature itself,or in general things that have a life force.  

lol i don't know if that really helped,I'm not as great as explaining as some are,but i think you get he point. =P 
but i can still fetch those scans for you. Just give me a sec  

I can understand that. The fact of the matter is that Iceman DOES have some really impressive showings with his powers.  

True.No denying that.I just feel like he gets low balled a lot,and he isn't written like he should be. 

OH GAWD NO! Those roller skates make me face palm every time i read my classic issues of X-men... THE HORROR!   

her all blue Shadowcat costume was beautiful <3  

Agreed. (:
joshuagamer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 31

#39  Edited By joshuagamer

There is no form of energy Bishop can't absorb and Storm can levitate to stay out of Kittie's range. I'll also bring in an abilty that Storm has, but never uses: she can manipulate solar flares. One big solar flares can turn Mr. Drake into one, really powerful puddle

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Belladonna

@Iamlovewithin500 said:

@Charmix:

Well Iceman can change the state of his form,or say if Storm were to shatter him with a thunderbolt or just simply dispersing him or changing him into another form with her control over water.. If Bobby were to reform as mist to enter her body or what not, then she would most likely keep him at bay.Though I'm aware he can draw moisture from all around.I still think this would be redundant,because Storm would keep doing it over and over again,or like said earlier..she may just try to keep him under control long enough for her to get the drop on Kitty.Also Storm can sense just about ANY elemental energy,she can also feel other beings in the atmosphere,or objects and she can read others energy or Bio signatures,It's apart of her sync and attuned connection to the environment and nature itself,or in general things that have a life force.

lol i don't know if that really helped,I'm not as great as explaining as some are,but i think you get he ponit. =P
but i can still fetch those scans for you. Just give me a sec

her all blue Shadowcat costume was beautiful <3

Agreed. (:

<3 =]

I see, though I was going by since Ice Man controls moisture he can instill his consciousness into Storm without her realizing it sense her body is comprise of water and it's practically everywhere in her vicinity and stretches, his control beating her control though this is debatable to whose elemental control is superior to the other, but since it was Ice Man respective area of expertise I was giving him the windfall.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@joshuagamer said:

There is no form of energy Bishop can't absorb and Storm can levitate to stay out of Kittie's range. I'll also bring in an abilty that Storm has, but never uses: she can manipulate solar flares. One big solar flares can turn Mr. Drake into one, really powerful puddle

She'd have to be in space to do something like that bro. 

lol 

She can only manipulate space weather when in space,and on earth she abides by the natural limits of the planet(most of the time =P) 

Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Charmix said:

@Ferro Vida said:

No, but her all blue Shadowcat costume was beautiful <3 then again her Ultimate costume reign supreme, actually all Ultimate incarnation of the 616 is better.... =]

I was being semi-sarcastic :P 

And yeah, the ultimate costumes were pretty much all the best.
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Belladonna

@Ferro Vida said:

@Charmix said:

@Ferro Vida said:

I was being semi-sarcastic :P And yeah, the ultimate costumes were pretty much all the best.

I love the Ultimate Verse more than the main universe until it went hay wired and that Ultimatum bull crabs.

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Charmix:  Well I'm not saying Storm is flat out  better in that area, because Bobby specializes in that ,but she has enough precise control to keep him at bay while she takes care of Kitty. He has came to Storm before for help on using his powers,but this was while back when he was a bit younger I believe.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Iamlovewithin500: There isn't really anything I feel the need to address in that last post. It sounds like we have come to something of an understanding.
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Charmix said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Charmix said:

@Ferro Vida said:

I was being semi-sarcastic :P And yeah, the ultimate costumes were pretty much all the best.

I love the Ultimate Verse more than the main universe until it went hay wired and that Ultimatum bull crabs.

I have read maybe 10 Ultimate comics post Ultimatum. It's just stupid now -__-
Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Belladonna

@Iamlovewithin500: I see, seeing this in a different perspective, wouldn't Storm just excite electrons or so around the area to idk separate water molecules to render Bobby ineffective?.... This battle is really juggling my brains.

Belladonna

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Belladonna

@Ferro Vida said:

@Charmix said:

@Ferro Vida said:

@Charmix said:

@Ferro Vida said:

I have read maybe 10 Ultimate comics post Ultimatum. It's just stupid now -__-

Totally true<3

Iamlovewithin500

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Iamlovewithin500
@Ferro Vida said:

@Iamlovewithin500: There isn't really anything I feel the need to address in that last post. It sounds like we have come to something of an understanding.

??? 

lol I'm just giving Bobby his props,he Can drop the temp much lower than Storm can I believe,his whole power set is based around temp control,while only a small portion of Storm's powers focuses on that,but she still has a lot of precise control over temperature and water too. Therefore I still believe she could manipulate him. 

I mean Bobby could beat Storm,I still just feel like the odds are more in her favor.  

@Charmix said:

@Iamlovewithin500: I see, seeing this in a different perspective, wouldn't Storm just excite electrons or so around the area to idk separate water molecules to render Bobby ineffective?.... This battle is really juggling my brains.

Forgot about her control over electrons.Now you've just opened up some more ideas in my head...LOL 
I need to sit down and think this out now... =P 

I also forgot that she could affect Kitty with Lightning too... *le sigh*
Ferro Vida

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Ferro Vida
@Charmix: The nail in the coffin was Steve Dillon's art in the Ultimates. F@ck that noise. 

@Iamlovewithin500: I agree with that. And I feel that, low-balling writing aside, Bobby would most likely win.