Storm 90's cartoon vs storm x-men evolution vs storm WATX

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Battle of the elements! Which version is the perfect storm?

R1: raw power

R2: hand to hand

R3: overall

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Ironically, That goes to Wolverine and the X-Men.

TAS Storm: Definitely the most powerful with a range that goes to planetary level at full power.

Evolution: Not entirely sure about this version. They always center on her perspective. Some of bigger feats include controlling a water spout from a water tornado and ship level casually when angered. I can’t remember correctly, but she might scale from city to island level??? It’s been a while and the producers admitted to not using Storm to her fullest because they claimed that they knew how to writer her in a way that she would’ve solved every problem.

So I’m sticking with estimation of Island level after the cruise episode.

WatX: Professor Xavier revealed that Africa would be destroyed in the future because of Storm, something that Emma repeats to Scott and what Logan tells Beast if I’m not correct. That puts her at continent level.

R2: That goes to The 90’s Animated Series Storm. Though not hand-to-hand necessarily, but we do see Storm use a staff, showing proficiency that way. That’s the closest we’ll get considering the other two are underutilized in the other shows.

R3: Overall? Well, that goes to the Animated Series Storm based on raw power, which would be what the Storms would go for first and foremost. Based on willpower maybe? Storm of the animated series has a greater will considering Shadow King. Also, the animated series Storm seems to be able to channel electricity throughout her body and has an immunity to the cold. This is notable because Storm of Evolution was struck by lightning from Rogue when she channeled Storms abilities. WatX Storm is a mystery so I won’t automatically assume anything. As far as aim, that goes for animated series Storm once more, based on the fact that she could target a cord from the Sentinel and the mechanical wiring of a missile after being debriefed by Xavier vs Evolution who could target Rogue or WatX who had Blob as a target.

Ergo, all rounds goes to The 90’s Animated Series Storm. Whoop, Whoop!

cresShadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for shepardoakenprime
ShepardOakenPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

R1: Goes to 90s Storm, she was planetary and overall her wind and lightning were far more powerful than the others.

R2: WATX Storm doesn't stand a chance, I'm honestly not sure who win between the other two they were pretty equal.

R3: 90s Storm, showed far more power, versitality and her speeches are unbeatable.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Just ends in sex O.o