Stephenwolf dceu vs black order mcu

• 64 results
Bryanmaclean1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Stephenwolf dceu vs black order mcu (54 votes)

Stephenwolf 30%
Black order 70%
 • 
Bryanmaclean1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

*standard weapons

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maw probably separates him from his weapon and lifts him midair, then Glaive cuts him in half with his weapon that pierced vibranium like butter.

imsososorry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black order handily

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By higherpower  Moderator

Black Order.

Avatar image for xmangog__beastx
xMangog__Beastx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Order.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4
deactivated-5c8fd6cb3e4f4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf

Shinne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull loses his weapon and then gets stomped

AngelJax

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maw solos

Gamer-Guy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

order stomps

GraniteVision

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cull solos

The_Fub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emanresu_20

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done. Maw Solos

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Black Order with Maw MVP.

FirstFirmament

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black Order easily

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#16  Edited By jashugan

Steppenwolf

socajunkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17 socajunkie  Moderator

Stephen?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c30485311cf6
deactivated-5c30485311cf6

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Been done. Black Order lolstomps. Maw / Cull likely solo.

FaradaySloth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf high diff. However I could see BO winning. LMAO at Cull soloing

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah i dont get those arguments. Spiderman was able to stop his weapon attack fairly casually. That is no where near what Steppenwolf can do.

Same boat as you though. Maw is probably MvP.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus said:
@faradaysloth said:

Yeah i dont get those arguments. Spiderman was able to stop his weapon attack fairly casually. That is no where near what Steppenwolf can do.

I don't get these arguments. Stopping Cull's attack is a feat for Peter, not an anti-feat for Cull. It's like saying Batman survived a backhand from Superman, so Superman is weak.

Avatar image for supermanforever
Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf shitstomps.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The starting distance isn't stated, which means it defaults to 10 feet, so Steppenwolf wins.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Supermanforever

he does. Two are pretty much fodder. The other two have no durability strenght or speed to keep up with him and get killed.

FromBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

he does. Two are pretty much fodder. The other two have no durability strenght or speed to keep up with him and get killed.

Steppenwolf isn't faster than the speed of thought, and that's all Maw needs here with his TK.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: No. Maw holds him midair and Corvus slices him in half. Simple.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By rem

I find it weird that people think Stephenwolf can beat ares, but not maw. Doesn’t really make much sense.

OT: Black order probably

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever said:

Steppenwolf isn't faster than the speed of thought, and that's all Maw needs here with his TK.

he is though? he made bulletimers like ww into schoolboys in close combat. And since when can people think faster than bullets move? Then humans can react to bullets aswell? Maw also has shown speed at human level at best supersoldier level which is still nothing.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:

@supermanforever: No. Maw holds him midair and Corvus slices him in half. Simple.

Yeah because steppenwolf is waiting there to make that happen.

FromBeyond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: If cyborg has time to react to Steppenwolf's attacks, Maw can wave his arm before he closes the distance between them.

Supermanforever

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Supermanforever

@frombeyond said:

@supermanforever: If cyborg has time to react to Steppenwolf's attacks, Maw can wave his arm before he closes the distance between them.

eh when did cyborg react steppenwolf, other than when they fell on the ground. Secondly fast characters can have slow speed aswell. This is like saying comic flash has been tagged by street levelers so he cant go faster than that..

Also cyborg is not very slow either, he reacted to heat vision from point blank range. Not saying he is supersonic or anything, but he isnt casually human level for sure.

The lifting of wolf of the ground might be big of a deal, since he fought Ares, Zeus etc in prequel and Ares has telekinessis. Didnt bother him much.

The_Gaurdian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf bulldozes through them. Greek God's and Aquaman/Wonder Woman>>>>>>>> street levelers and a noob Hulkbuster pilot

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Steppenwolf dies horribly. Cull can definitely hurt him with this.

No Caption Provided

And Maw with this.

No Caption Provided

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By rem

@amcu: a three hit combo from superman didn’t really do much to him. Nothing besides Arthur’s trident permanently hurt him. Although I do think the black order would win.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supermanforever: um maw waves his hand Wolf is held mid air Corvus slices him in half

Amcu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rem said:

@amcu: a three hit combo from superman didn’t really do much to him. Nothing besides Arthur’s trident permanently hurt him. Although I do think the black order would win.

Superman was toying with him. Good feat but it's not gonna stop him from being hurt by people on this level.

TheBeardOfZues

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nothing stops Maw from holding him suspended and then Cull can take the Axe (his scource of power)

rem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleidd said:
@Aristeaus said:
@faradaysloth said:

I don't get these arguments. Stopping Cull's attack is a feat for Peter, not an anti-feat for Cull. It's like saying Batman survived a backhand from Superman, so Superman is weak.

They are entirely different things. Cull was trying to kill people. Superman wasnt.

Point is Steppenwolf is quite a bit stronger then Peter, and if Peter could effortlessly stop cull in his tracks, then how on earth is cull ( whose only attributes are strength ) going to solo?

WollfMyth209

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleidd said:
@Aristeaus said:
@faradaysloth said:

They are entirely different things. Cull was trying to kill people. Superman wasnt.

Point is Steppenwolf is quite a bit stronger then Peter, and if Peter could effortlessly stop cull in his tracks, then how on earth is cull ( whose only attributes are strength ) going to solo?

It's pretty easy actually. If Cull was shown to be able to overpower IM and Hulkbuster later on in Wakanda, then Peter stopping his arm is still a feat for Peter. Maybe he is that strong. Everybody got a bump in IW. It wouldn't surprise me if Peter got a bump too. And it's impossible to quantify how much force Cull put behind that particular attack. Maybe he didn't use his full strength? So just because someone, who according to you should be much weaker than he was shown to be, managed to stop Cull's arm once, it doesn't make Cull weak when he already has strength feats that put him in the same league as MCU hevyweights. As for Steppenwolf, he was never a physical powerhouse to be begin with as we first saw him being restrained by a dozen Amazons in the caves and then by half a dozen Parademons after he lost his Electro-axe. He doesn't have a single strength feat to suggest that he was in the same league as MCU heavyweights like Thor / Hulk / Cull etc. in terms of physicals. The only argument you could make is that he was probably more skilled than Cull based on his performance against Diana and that he arguably has the superior weapon in terms of damage output. However, Cull's weapon does give him a significant range advantage.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleidd said:
@Aristeaus said:
@bleidd said:
@Aristeaus said:
@faradaysloth said:

It's pretty easy actually. If Cull was shown to be able to overpower IM and Hulkbuster later on in Wakanda, then Peter stopping his arm is still a feat for Peter. Maybe he is that strong. Everybody got a bump in IW. It wouldn't surprise me if Peter got a bump too. And it's impossible to quantify how much force Cull put behind that particular attack. Maybe he didn't use his full strength? So just because someone, who according to you should be much weaker than he was shown to be, managed to stop Cull's arm once, it doesn't make Cull weak when he already has strength feats that put him in the same league as MCU hevyweights. As for Steppenwolf, he was never a physical powerhouse to be begin with as we first saw him being restrained by a dozen Amazons in the caves and then by half a dozen Parademons after he lost his Electro-axe. He doesn't have a single strength feat to suggest that he was in the same league as MCU heavyweights like Thor / Hulk / Cull etc. in terms of physicals. The only argument you could make is that he was probably more skilled than Cull based on his performance against Diana and that he arguably has the superior weapon in terms of damage output. However, Cull's weapon does give him a significant range advantage.

IM is not particularly well known for physical strength attributes, and hulkbuster was piloted by a inexperienced user. By your assertion, Peter is above all the heavyweights you listed, which is kind of a absurd statement to make.

We are talking true baddies here. He did not pull his punches. Steppenwolf was throwing around JL members and knocking them across large cavern rooms with relative ease. He is certainly more skilled and has higher damage. I dont think that is even a argument.

You could argue that peters feat was a outlier, and call back to civil war scene which was one of the coolest scenes in and of itself, thus replicating it purely based on fandom. That I could get behind.

Zuriel-el

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why didnt maw control all his opponents? stephen will kill them all, cap was able to hold his own against one of them, and widow and okoye as a team were able to as well. steppenwolf swings his axe and they die from any hit that lands.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bleidd said:
@Aristeaus said:
@bleidd said:
@Aristeaus said:
@faradaysloth said:

IM is not particularly well known for physical strength attributes, and hulkbuster was piloted by a inexperienced user. By your assertion, Peter is above all the heavyweights you listed, which is kind of a absurd statement to make.

We are talking true baddies here. He did not pull his punches. Steppenwolf was throwing around JL members and knocking them across large cavern rooms with relative ease. He is certainly more skilled and has higher damage. I dont think that is even a argument.

You could argue that peters feat was a outlier, and call back to civil war scene which was one of the coolest scenes in and of itself, thus replicating it purely based on fandom. That I could get behind.

So you think IM is not known for his physical strength but Steppenwolf is? You'd be hard pressed to provide strength feats for Steppenwolf that are better than IM's. I'll not even bother to read the rest of your post. But if you really wanna get into a strength debate b/w IM and Steppenwolf, do let me know. I'd be happy to show you how clueless you are.

Erkan12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maw solos

Obsidian solos

Another mismatch.

red_ruby_petal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points