Statesman vs Ikaris

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By King_Saturn
Who wins in a fight between Statesman and Ikaris in a battle in New York ?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Andferne

I don't know Ikaris much at all.
As for Statesman think of someone who is a combination of Superman and Captain America, with electricity manipulation.

King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By King_Saturn
Andferne said:
"I don't know Ikaris much at all.As for Statesman think of someone who is a combination of Superman and Captain America, with electricity manipulation. "
Is Statesman near Superman physically though ? Or does he just have his skill set on a lower scale
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Andferne
King Saturn said:
"Is Statesman near Superman physically though ? Or does he just have his skill set on a lower scale"
Comic wise it is hard to really say as he has far less showings than most characters from main stream comics. The creator of that character has mentioned numerous times that is who the basis for the character was. (It's been a while so I can't remember details) but I know in the past he has beaten a God and earned his animosity. I've seen him hold a large robot bigger than a Sentinel over his head with ease. Seen him do blitz attacks while flying at super speed. Not never any rough numbers.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Andferne said:
"King Saturn said:
"Is Statesman near Superman physically though ? Or does he just have his skill set on a lower scale"
Comic wise it is hard to really say as he has far less showings than most characters from main stream comics. The creator of that character has mentioned numerous times that is who the basis for the character was. (It's been a while so I can't remember details) but I know in the past he has beaten a God and earned his animosity. I've seen him hold a large robot bigger than a Sentinel over his head with ease. Seen him do blitz attacks while flying at super speed. Not never any rough numbers."
Hmmm...alrighty then. Well he is obviously a class 100 flying brick
Andferne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Andferne
King Saturn said:
"Hmmm...alrighty then. Well he is obviously a class 100 flying brick"
I'd say he is definitely a class 100 or above. Just not sure that he could match the strength levels Supes has shown.
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By King_Saturn
Andferne said:
"King Saturn said:
"Hmmm...alrighty then. Well he is obviously a class 100 flying brick"
I'd say he is definitely a class 100 or above. Just not sure that he could match the strength levels Supes has shown."
Hmmm... well then he should make up with Ikaris the Eternal well... I believe Ikaris is class 100 as well or at least close...
the creator

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#8  Edited By the creator

Stateman is not as powerful as Superman (in terms of strength).
He has shown some very good durability feats that include surviving huge explosions.

Ikaris was rated at 40 tonnes on the Marvel strength scale but he could also use his low level TK to help lift objects.