Starship Hulk Vs. Doomsday and Mongul

• 58 results
ODIN619360

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 0

I'm going with team Doomsday would be at least an even match alone.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

@superprimetime: Sure thing. Mind you i have been out of loop with comics for a while now so i dunno if Mongul has gotten some insane feats in the meantime, but from what was shown regarding DD he aint beating this Hulk 1v1 that's for sure.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#56 thedailybagel  Moderator

@underfire47: I think it’s worth mentioning that when Banner used Mjolnir it was to avoid needing the engine room because the risk of Titan coming out was too high - So even the whole arm ripping thing has some context to it. Makes it way more impressive that Savage Hulk was able to fight on par with Thor for a bit.

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Probably banner

jimohkolawol10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How nonsensical this thread went .

We have underfire a well known hulk fanboy not bothering.

But surprisingly...this dailybeg man complaing about physics for the other team while he was even using it way more and try to downplay...........funny thing how dare him has the guts and audacity to call someelse" bias"probbly he took out the glasses when tried to cross check what rubbish he was putting down and says the fight was impressive lol.

Anyways going by how goofy the thread went using real life physics to judge then None of the wins but doomsday can carry.