No Caption Provided

The Rules:

• Morals Off/Bloodlust.
  • Neutral Dimension.
  • Random Encounter.
  • Current Starship Hulk(No Titan).
  • New 52 and Rebirth versions
  • Win by any means.

Somewhere in the multiverse of dimensions.
Somewhere in the multiverse of dimensions.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hulk

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 thedailybagel  Moderator

Hulk stomps.

Avatar image for simon_the_digger
Simon_the_digger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Banner

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Banner

Avatar image for supremegeneration
SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aside from the Thor fight else has this Hulk done?

Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Not a whole lot outside of the Stark business

TifaLockhart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Tentatively siding with Hulk. Mongul might have got a buff but he’s still scaling to Rebirth Superman who doesn’t have the best record.

Andromeda1001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration said:

Not much, tbh. After Cates left, this version had a cooldown of feats.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Underfire47
@professorrespect said:
@supremegeneration said:

Not a whole lot outside of the Stark business

I mean he has been literally slapping planetary cores(which are like 45% of the weight of the whole planet) into outer space while being at the bottom of his anger levels. Also broke a planet apart with another Hulk until they pressed it into a core that they need to play the Godball game with.

He is literally playing a game using planetary cores as a ball with a bunch of other Hulks who have enough strength to slap those cores around and at least some have the ability to break those cores apart as well as break planets to get to those cores to use them as balls lol. They also fight each other to get to those balls(planetary cores) and Hulks pretty much been overpowering them all for the most part, while only being at 0 to 2 levels of anger so far.

It's sounds really silly cause it is but also incredibly OP when you think about it, when it comes to planetary level characters.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: You mean to tell me he's playing... basically volleyball with the cores of planets?

Alphamon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@underfire47: there’s also the fact he has some weird brain cancer

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supremegeneration: Yes he is literally playing super volleyball with the cores of planets.

@alphamon Yea it's not fully revealed yet but it seems that the Hulk personality is eating away at Banner and will eventually kill him, although i imagine something will save Banner since i can't see them killing him off again like they did pre-Immortal Hulk.

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for mightythorodinson
MightyThorOdinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hulk stomps.

SupremeGeneration

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@vjbthe3: I mean I don’t have the scans that’s why I was asking lol

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 thedailybagel  Moderator

@superprimetime: You can google a cores weight and Earths is estimated to be 30 or 40 percent of its total mass.

One of the other Hulks (all of which are weaker than Banner) literally smashes one of the cores by accident - which are already deliberately condensed so they’re harder to break, with it also being the strongest one they had. Nothing is blown out of proportion.

The science stuff? Cmon man, it’s a comic. They also destroyed every planet and moon that was nearby, the odds of all of those planets being small is pretty low.

Jurance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Feats for Hulk?

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Underfire47

@superprimetime: 45% of a planets mass is an overstatement and if we are using real physics it couldn’t possibly be 45%

There is no overstatement in this case, it's literally the mass measure of a planet like Earth for instance, it's not always the rule for every planet but Earth is what we usually use as base when not provided with any other statement or visual aid. In fact it should be even higher since the density isn't just the normal core itself but it's made massively more dense by force from the Hulks who literally pound it and condense it even more for the sake of the game. And they did specifically say it's the strongest core they had.

I read the comic and honestly the feat is blown out of proportion.

How so? Are the Hulks not playing with planetary cores? Are they not breaking planets to make them? Cause those things are literally stated in the comic, so i am not sure what's blown out of proportion. The intent of the comic is quite clear, it's meant to show the Hulks as absurdly strong as is mentioned in previous issues as well they fight and break planets and terraform them, for their own planet specifically they fought and re-made it so much that even their blood mixed with it and made it super strong and durable.

At the end of the comic hulk destroys a planet to get a new core issue is science would dictate a planet be destroyed in one blow because if you pound at its surface to hit its surface into the atmosphere gravity would pull everything back unless the planet has incredibly low gravity which is only possible if the planet has incredibly small mass.

Science is not 100% accurate in literally any comic even the ones that go out their way to be as accurate as possible, so this is a superfluous statement. Nobody is literally accounting for what effect the gravity would have in reality or how it works, otherwise the game they are playing literally wouldn't be possible, regardless of the mass at what the planet is, in fact it would be even less possible if the mass was far lower than we think since the cores would crumble if the Hulk used them the way they do. Because you can't literally SLAP a planets core so hard it takes mere seconds to get to space and still have enough momentum to break multiple asteroids and also remain completely intact without a scratch or dent from the slap as well as all those collisions.

The so either the planet has low mass or the cores were simply low in mass that’s also the only way the cores could be on the surface of another planet. If they were cores having 45% of a planet mass they’d have immense gravity and it would pull on the planet while the planet pulls on it, causing the core to sink to the centre of the planet.

Except for the fact that the cores would literally crumble if Hulks tried to slap it into space which they do and the cores remain intact. There are plenty of instances of characters pulling/pushing entire planets and even the Sun without things like gravity having any effect, without causing massive seismic effects all over the place and without literally drilling through it despite the surface they are pushing at being literally covered just by their hands.

Long story short if I did the maths I can guarantee the cores would be below moon level even multi-continental is a stretch.

The maths you did has nothing to do with what was given to us in the issue, which is literally stating that Hulks break Moons and planets to make these cores and then condense them even more to suit the game then play around with them. Such things are clearly not made to make 100% sense scientifically and no matter how much we downplay them they still wouldn't make sense because the cores would either crumble or they would be to hot to use that quickly and would need a long time to cool down or they would cause a massive gravitational pull or many other problems it would have. So we can't just say oh they don't have massive gravity so they are much lighter but then they wouldn't survive unphased being slapped into outer space and breaking multiple asteroids undamaged.

JComics2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starship Hulk was destroying planets and moons for fun (Despite the fact that Hulk wasn't at his full strength at that moment). None of the DC duos have shown such planetary feats. Doomsday's fight with Superman only shook the city there are fighting in.

OT: Hulk is the strongest one there is.

vjbthe3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Underfire47

@vjbthe3: Sure

Those are all the relevant pages.

@thedailybagel: It depends on the planet itself but for Earth specifically it's actually around 45% of it's mass

https://www.livescience.com/64042-earth-weight-in-neutrinos.html

"And the method worked reasonably well. The scientists came to a similar estimate of Earth's mass: about 13 septillion lbs. (6 septillion kg). They also measured Earth's core mass at 6 septillion lbs. (2.72 septillion kg). That's 45 percent of the planet's total mass, and significantly higher than the results from seismic measurements, which estimate the core makes up 33 percent of Earth's total mass."

Mann1234

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Current Hulk neg beyond difficulty

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: Clearly it is an overstatement if your trying to use physics to justify a planet’s core in comic having 45% of the planets mass when physics would dictate it can’t. Even the part about it being dense is okay but the fact it doesn’t exert its own gravity means it couldn’t be that heavy to begin with. At least not using physics.

It's not because the intent is very clear as well the author didn't use this feat to suggest Hulk is solar system level or above, he used it to suggest he is planetary even calling him Worldbreaker in the same issue which we all know what thats a reference to. Also you can't have it both ways, if the core doesn't produce enough gravity to pull everything towards it than it also can't be strong enough to withstand being constantly pelted around all the way into space and back. And we know it is and that it's very, very dense and very durable as well.

It's pretty obvious the writer didn't care or know much about the gravity effect, just wanted to make a silly game where there are beings strong enough to break planets until they get to their cores, pummel theose cores until they become dense and strong enough and then play super volleyball with it.

No Caption Provided

It doesn't mean it can't be that heavy it just means the writer didn't know what he was doing because he is a comic book writer, not someone interested in physics. We don't have to use exact physics we still have someone using planetary cores(stated in the comic) playing volleyballs with them and breaking planets(stated in the comic) to make more planetary cores, the 45% is irrelevant, this is still clearly a planetary feat.

Your mistaken

No i disagree, you are either trying to use a double standard or you are complaining for the sake of complaining, motives notwithstanding.

1. Im well aware of the clear author intent for this to imply hulk and all the other hulks are planet level easily, my point was that you can’t use real world physics the way you have, you used it in a manner to highball a feat, when using physics it had to be used unbiased and in fact if we used physics unbiased it would dictate the feat even without calculation be below moon level just using common sense as even the moon pulls on the tides yet those cores pull on nothing while being literally on the surface.

Then you are just arguing either for the sake of arguing or trying to downplay the feat because it's not something they wanna see Hulk which is especially funny when you realize that this isn't even the top 3 biggest feats this Hulk has had in a 11 issue short run so far.

But as you said and hopefully wont retract, this is very clearly meant to imply that Hulk is at planetary level(at the very bottom of his anger). Also for the love of god please don't tell me about Moon pulling the tides and that crap, every week and i do mean EVERY week i see characters casually talking in space without any writer giving a flying f@ck about it, i see characters sometimes pull and push entire planets without their hands sinking into them, i see characters move at FTL without causing massive nuclear level explosions or even harming humans they move inches close to, i see WW pulling the Sun with a lasso and i chuckle and move on despite the fact that there are at least 17 different ways that can't work, i see Superman pushing a planet the size of Venus without going straight to it, i see even street tier characters go through black holes and come out the other side unharmed, etc... There is no "common sense" with comics, which is why i was never a fan of people trying to arbitrarily calculate feats that the writers themselves never considered to do.

2. That being said the same way I agree with the author intent means in future we should remember authors aren’t scientists, maybe I remembered wrong but I could’ve sworn u once tried to highball Hulk using a richter scale calc that had Hulk at universal even tho authors have no clue that jumps from 1 to 2 on a richter scale are exponential and that the planet wasn’t harmEd smh, maybe I’m remember wrong but author intent didnt suggest hulk was universal at all, another instance is lowballing of the superman destroying the shadow man as if authors didn’t intend for the moon to weigh as much as the moon and people even said the dc moon weighs less then the real moon to lowball.

Then why are you holding them up to that standard? I NEVER used the Hulk richter scale to argue that Hulk is universal lol. Do you mean me making fun of or just mentioning the fact that Greg Pak wrote Amadeus Cho Hulk hitting the Moon at over 100 on the richter scale(can't remember the exact number and too lazy to search) which some people calculated would make the energy output much higher than the Big Bang. I think you might be referring to that, but i would need you to tell me where i actually used that in earnest or to debate Chulk is universal, otherwise this is some poor attempt at character assassination. The ONLY thing i argued for that feat is what the intent clearly was which is to say that he could break the Moon, which is what the comic itself also said at the time, not that he could break the universe.

Basically I have no quarrel with Hulk being planetary my quarrel is with double standards on this site and while I may have remembered wrong and it wasn’t you at least I would’ve spread awareness

Whether you have a quarrel to that is irrelevant to the fact, Hulk didn't wake up last Wendsday and become planetary he has been at that level for several decades now. The only real difference is that this feat was more casual than his usual stuff since we got a direct confirmation that he can preform all this while being at the very bottom of his anger. Otherwise nothing has changed, just more planetary level feats for Hulk to add to an already considerable pile.

Also i dunno what double standards you think i used here other than to present Hulk as planetary which is what you also agree with here? I mean you could say i was using double standard if i said he was being large/multi-planetary with this feat since if you calculated it as you said you did, you would discover that the energy needed to slap something like Earths core into outer space in mere seconds would require such energy outputs to begin with and that's not what i argued for.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jcomics2000 said:

Starship Hulk was destroying planets and moons for fun (Despite the fact that Hulk wasn't at his full strength at that moment). None of the DC duos have shown such planetary feats. Doomsday's fight with Superman only shook the city there are fighting in.

OT: Hulk is the strongest one there is.

You are aware that a weakened Doomsday was fighting multiple teams in Dark Crisis smh.

New 52 Superman was bench pressing earth’s weight while he grew weaker from no sunlight, even moved brainiac’s ship, and new 52 Superman is weaker then Rebirth Superman who destroyed a planet just by trying to jump of it, and destroyed chains that pull stars.

What am I saying AP exists and while Mongul is pretty weak, rebirth Superman got pummelled by Rebirth Doomsday and needed to be saved by Mr Oz teleporting him, Doomsday isn’t losing to Hulk from what we have seen tbh especially not after Dark Crisis and especially not if he’s fighting with Mongul. Hulk cant handle both of them from what we’ve seen in future this will change tho.

I am not sure how he benched Earths weight considering in the same issue he couldn't break from from a Kryptonian dragon the same dragon that can't survive an offshor oil drill exploding, maybe the writer got the physics wrong in that issue. Also not sure how he and MMH pushed Braniacs ship since it was shown to be bigger than Earth without their hands going through it. For Superman to destroy a planet by jumping of it we would see massive heat to the point that he would appear like a shooting star across space and the explosion would be as massive as the planet itself, but none of that happened, the physics just doesn't add up. Also the chain pulling star thing doesn't make sense since you can't pull stars with chains, cause physics. That's not even mentioning that the issue itself likely isn't cannon due to certain retcons and certain characters dying that are otherwise alive in the main timeline. Anyway i hope you understand what i am getting at here.

I haven't seen anything from DD to suggest he would not lose against Hulk, granted i haven't been keeping up with DC comics for the past few months so maybe there is something there. But If we are using just pure scaling because he fought Superman, this version of Hulk fought more powerful characters than Superman so i don't see the issue. Also how can you say with certainty that this will change in the future? This Hulk will only exist for 3 more issues, are you saying in 3 issues i can come back and say Hulk beats DD and Mongul? I mean OK, not sure what will change in 3 issues that you know that the rest of us don't but sure.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 thedailybagel  Moderator

@superprimetime:

1. My quarrel wasn’t that real world planets cores weigh 40% of the planets but rather the planets in the comic can’t possibly using real world planets

To reach that conclusion, you'd need to be under the assumption that every planet and Moon in their solar system is tiny, including the random one Hulk was teleported to. Which is obviously a pretty baseless outlook to have. Specially when these Hulks can bust these planets and specifically need the most durable cores they can find.

2. I’m just being unbiased if your gonna use real world science for a feat you can’t stop half way, in which your using it to ur advantage, I’m just pointing out applying physic to the whole feat, if that core real weighed 40% of a planets weight it would have immense gravity and pull on the planet and it’s surrounding until it’s at the centre of that planet.

You're not being unbiased, you're actually being incredibly biased and it's obvious. You literally just listed Clark pushing Braniacs ship which applying the same argument, couldn't possibly have the mass of a planet or Earth would've been ripped apart by the gravitational pull. I've seen dudes like Hyperion catch planets like baseballs and dudes like Gladiator move FTL without setting the atmosphere on fire. Hulk has lifted a mountain which IRL would've just crumbled around him. It's a comic, this stuff happens all the time. You have a problem with it because it's a feat for Hulk.

3. Even while author intention is quite clear the same could be said about other feats of other characters that have been downplayed because of real world physics to be unbiased we’d have to either downplay this too or see if for author intention but do the same with other characters.

"Im unbiased"

>>

"I need to downplay this because other people somewhere downplay feats I like to use which hasn't even happened in this thread yet but yeah I'm unbiased despite saying i'm literally downplaying the feat in retaliation!"

You just explained that you're coming at this from a very particular point of view.

In regards to who win, I had a long explanation prepared but I’m leaning toward DC duo, Hulk isn’t beating Doomsday and Mongul at the same time from what we’ve seen, EMPHASIS on from what we’ve seen because he Banner has never put Hulk on the maximum setting; but fighting on par with Thor on a high setting isn’t gonna save him from Doomsday and Mongul at the same time. So DC team but only for now, Hulk probably wins on higher settings.

I mean Hulk is now a confirmed planet buster at the literal bottom of his anger levels. Thor had the Odin force in their fight. There's way more you could argue if you wanted to get into the highball side of things but I think that's enough for a pretty easy win ngl.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31 thedailybagel  Moderator

@superprimetime: Clearly it is an overstatement if your trying to use physics to justify a planet’s core in comic having 45% of the planets mass when physics would dictate it can’t. Even the part about it being dense is okay but the fact it doesn’t exert its own gravity means it couldn’t be that heavy to begin with. At least not using physics.

It's not because the intent is very clear as well the author didn't use this feat to suggest Hulk is solar system level or above, he used it to suggest he is planetary even calling him Worldbreaker in the same issue which we all know what thats a reference to. Also you can't have it both ways, if the core doesn't produce enough gravity to pull everything towards it than it also can't be strong enough to withstand being constantly pelted around all the way into space and back. And we know it is and that it's very, very dense and very durable as well.

It's pretty obvious the writer didn't care or know much about the gravity effect, just wanted to make a silly game where there are beings strong enough to break planets until they get to their cores, pummel theose cores until they become dense and strong enough and then play super volleyball with it.

No Caption Provided

It doesn't mean it can't be that heavy it just means the writer didn't know what he was doing because he is a comic book writer, not someone interested in physics. We don't have to use exact physics we still have someone using planetary cores(stated in the comic) playing volleyballs with them and breaking planets(stated in the comic) to make more planetary cores, the 45% is irrelevant, this is still clearly a planetary feat.

Your mistaken

No i disagree, you are either trying to use a double standard or you are complaining for the sake of complaining, motives notwithstanding.

1. Im well aware of the clear author intent for this to imply hulk and all the other hulks are planet level easily, my point was that you can’t use real world physics the way you have, you used it in a manner to highball a feat, when using physics it had to be used unbiased and in fact if we used physics unbiased it would dictate the feat even without calculation be below moon level just using common sense as even the moon pulls on the tides yet those cores pull on nothing while being literally on the surface.

Then you are just arguing either for the sake of arguing or trying to downplay the feat because it's not something they wanna see Hulk which is especially funny when you realize that this isn't even the top 3 biggest feats this Hulk has had in a 11 issue short run so far.

But as you said and hopefully wont retract, this is very clearly meant to imply that Hulk is at planetary level(at the very bottom of his anger). Also for the love of god please don't tell me about Moon pulling the tides and that crap, every week and i do mean EVERY week i see characters casually talking in space without any writer giving a flying f@ck about it, i see characters sometimes pull and push entire planets without their hands sinking into them, i see characters move at FTL without causing massive nuclear level explosions or even harming humans they move inches close to, i see WW pulling the Sun with a lasso and i chuckle and move on despite the fact that there are at least 17 different ways that can't work, i see Superman pushing a planet the size of Venus without going straight to it, i see even street tier characters go through black holes and come out the other side unharmed, etc... There is no "common sense" with comics, which is why i was never a fan of people trying to arbitrarily calculate feats that the writers themselves never considered to do.

2. That being said the same way I agree with the author intent means in future we should remember authors aren’t scientists, maybe I remembered wrong but I could’ve sworn u once tried to highball Hulk using a richter scale calc that had Hulk at universal even tho authors have no clue that jumps from 1 to 2 on a richter scale are exponential and that the planet wasn’t harmEd smh, maybe I’m remember wrong but author intent didnt suggest hulk was universal at all, another instance is lowballing of the superman destroying the shadow man as if authors didn’t intend for the moon to weigh as much as the moon and people even said the dc moon weighs less then the real moon to lowball.

Then why are you holding them up to that standard? I NEVER used the Hulk richter scale to argue that Hulk is universal lol. Do you mean me making fun of or just mentioning the fact that Greg Pak wrote Amadeus Cho Hulk hitting the Moon at over 100 on the richter scale(can't remember the exact number and too lazy to search) which some people calculated would make the energy output much higher than the Big Bang. I think you might be referring to that, but i would need you to tell me where i actually used that in earnest or to debate Chulk is universal, otherwise this is some poor attempt at character assassination. The ONLY thing i argued for that feat is what the intent clearly was which is to say that he could break the Moon, which is what the comic itself also said at the time, not that he could break the universe.

Basically I have no quarrel with Hulk being planetary my quarrel is with double standards on this site and while I may have remembered wrong and it wasn’t you at least I would’ve spread awareness

Whether you have a quarrel to that is irrelevant to the fact, Hulk didn't wake up last Wendsday and become planetary he has been at that level for several decades now. The only real difference is that this feat was more casual than his usual stuff since we got a direct confirmation that he can preform all this while being at the very bottom of his anger. Otherwise nothing has changed, just more planetary level feats for Hulk to add to an already considerable pile.

Also i dunno what double standards you think i used here other than to present Hulk as planetary which is what you also agree with here? I mean you could say i was using double standard if i said he was being large/multi-planetary with this feat since if you calculated it as you said you did, you would discover that the energy needed to slap something like Earths core into outer space in mere seconds would require such energy outputs to begin with and that's not what i argued for.

Naw dude, Braniac's ship was really light because it didn't rip apart Earth from the gravity involved! He couldn't have benched the real weight of Earth or he would've gone through the floor! He didn't even pull a real star because that's not even possible to do!

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Underfire47

@thedailybagel: Naw dude, Braniac's ship was really light because it didn't rip apart Earth from the gravity involved! He couldn't have benched the realweight of Earth or he would've gone through the floor! He didn't even pull a real star because that's not even possible to do!

It's so tiring man, it's "WBH didn't bust a planet because wishes!" all over again. No characters feat gets put this much through a microscope as much as it is with Hulk. And i feel like some people themselves realize this which is why you have them reveal their hand so brazenly without even realizing it "oh he can't beat DD now but i am sure he will do it later", what the hell does that even mean? You can predict the future? In 3 more issues before this run ends Hulk will get feats to beat DD, but he doesn't have them now?

Tussling with OF Thor with both going all out and taking on Celestial Hulkbuster, breaking a Celestial, cause continent size gamma bursts, pushing through a force exerting the power of 100 000 exploding Suns, playing with planetary cores like they are beach volleyballs, breaking planets(he literally turned planet busting into something so casual they do it just to make balls they need for their made up sport), slapping planet cores into outer space, overpowering multiple Hulks who all have the power to slap those same cores around, break cores and even planets, etc... all of that is not enough to beat DD whose best feat is what exactly? Tanking getting punched by Superman(unless i am missing something major in the last few months to a year)? Not to downplay Superman but that's not much of an achievement to given anyone a win by itself, Damage has done as much and more and he is like a very blatant C-tier Hulk clone.

It's always funny to he how it's obvious to any writer whether from Marvel or DC how powerful Hulk is, but not for so many people on the forums... I just remembered the DC Doomsday clock book that predicted a possible Marvel VS DC crossover where it stated Hulk is stronger than DD, the forums were fun for the next few weeks after that haha.

Btw i am not using this specifically as proof that Hulk beats Doomsday, it's just a funny coincidence.

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

UltraPhoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: Ok but why am I tagged? I'm not involved in this debate, did you mean to tag Underfire47?

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime:

Seldomly does one see such a strange way to attempt denying a blatant feat.

What i mean by that is, your logic that "using science" (ie checking wtf a planet core typically is irl to get an idea of what size and mass it could be) isn't OK because that's equal to not applying physics everywhere and in every instance, is just such an ... Obtuse logic to have and apply.

I unfortunately read your replies and frankly don't understand how you didnt realise mid-typing how silly and impossible your stance was/is.

There is nothing wrong with anyone saying the 45% number. Its safer to say UP TO 45%, yet not necessary since it's an acknowledged digit. What's next? People fail to "use science in a fair way" if they google how much earth weighs irl and then assumes that a similar sized planet weighs roughly the same, but they didnt calc it and factor in the possibility of it being made of cheese? Again, your logic is meaningless at best.

thedailybagel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 thedailybagel  Moderator

@superprimetime: Nobody is using calcs though? We’re saying “this is what a planet core typically weighs in the case of an earth sized planet” which is the gold standard of planet level on CV. Nobody is working out how much force is takes to slap it into the atmosphere…

You’re just being needlessly skeptical, specially when the same logic can applied to numerous examples you yourself have brought up in this exact thread.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Underfire47

@superprimetime: I am gonna drop most of the other stuff since we got over the whole physics thing and the 45% number. I just wanna address a few things outside of it that still bother me.

Well as an example in 3 months. Doomsday will have evolved to Doombreaker but I can’t use that doomsday as he’ll be a different form of doomsday not present in this battle, but when hulk uses higher levels it will be the same hulk and if he’s fighting doomsday and mongul he’ll have always had this level of power it’s just a matter of setting hulk to the right level. But a weakened Doomsday fighting countess heroes in Dark crisis seems more impressive then fighting just Thor especially since Black Adam gave his power to all the heroes present, doomsday is nothing but a tank basically heals on the spot, only way Hulk would win is if he outright detsroys Doomsday without a trace lest Doomsday come back stronger like he will in the upcoming Doombreaker storyline.

I am sorry but this doesn't make sense to me... First off i dunno what Doomsday evolving to Doombreaker has to do with whether or not Hulk himself will get feats good enough(for you specifically) to say he can beat Doomsday. We have no way of knowing that. Yes Hulk is at the bottom level of his anger right now but that may not translate properly into feats later on.

Secondly i may be wrong but i checked the Dark Crisis story and from what little Doomsday shows up so far i don't see what he is doing that's so significant? He isn't fighting countless heroes by himself the way you say it, there are countless heroes fighting EACH OTHER while DD never takes on more than 1 or 2 that we see from him mostly in the background for literally a single panel. Other than that he also gangs up on Jon Kent together with a few other characters including Darkseid. So i am not seeing how that is more impressive than Hulk going all out against OF Thor? Black Adam giving all the heroes some of his powers doesn't really help much either. Hell Hulk didn't even JUST take on OF Thor at one point he takes on OF Thor with Hulk powers, a Thor so powerful in less than 2 full issues he breaks the whole Bifrost bridge just by resisting being teleported by Sif

The same Thor that has enough power to from a single clash with Mljonir Hulk break a whole planet

The same Thor that resisted every power in the known realm trying to restrain him and broke Ygdrassil the world tree itself

The same Thor that just straight up ripped Hulks limb

No Caption Provided

The same Thor that was tearing up a Hulkbuster Celestial like it was made of paper

No Caption Provided

Against that same Thor, Hulk managed to hold his own for a while even tanking a flurry of punches before he got the Thor upgrade himself

Now unless i am missing some other appearances to me this is way, WAAAAAY more impressive than Doomsday fighting some random heroes in the background for a couple of pages, ganging up on Jon Kent with several other villains and getting stopped by Superman then punted through several cars by Superman and his son

Edit: missed a page when uploading

No Caption Provided

Like please... tell me how??? How is this more impressive for Doomsday than the stuff i posted above.

And lastly, again i don't like presenting things that are yet to happen with such certainty. Yes it's very likely that Doomsday will be shown as more powerful when he comes back as Doombreaker mostly because he barely even has any appearances in Rebirth as far as i know, so it's not like he has a tough job in front of him. But i bring this up because we can't state stuff like this with such conviction like it's a 100% fact. Kluh was meant to be a Hulks Hulk, was even wanked by the writer at the time in an interview and then he appeared and did basically nothing... just did what any other Hulk would do, mostly appearing in the background and kinda jobbed to a Apocalypse clone, that's it. I say all of this because i still don't get how you made up your mind that Hulk can't beat DD now but you know for sure he will in 3 more issues??? It seems like you just said something that you know you can't know for certain and are now trying to justify it in a weird way that don't make much sense to me.

@thedailybagel

Nobody is using calcs though? We’re saying “this is what a planet core typically weighs in the case of an earth sized planet” which is the gold standard of planet level on CV. Nobody is working out how much force is takes to slap it into the atmosphere…

Yea this whole hang up over a simple 45% of Earths mass number is way overblown, it's not me going around doing exact "calculations" on the feat as i never calculated anything i just did a simple google search and got a simple number... Using the gold standard of CV which is Earth, since whenever we see a planet being involved in a feat and as long as we don't have any clear visual way to determine it's size, no weight/mass or statement about it, we just assume it's similar to Earth. Funnily enough I did have someone else calculate the feat for me just for fun on discord, they told me depending on how fast Hulk slaps the ball into outer space and assuming it's the same mass as Earths core it would make that feat Large to multi-planetary for Hulk. Now if i used this to argue that Hulk preformed a large planetary/multi-planetary feat that would be me using calculations but i never did any of this i never even said the feat is large planetary/multi-planetary.

@superprimetime:you guys are right I apologise for wasting everyone time smh. Nah I misinterpreted what was said I must be getting dumber with age smh.

It's fine no need to apologize, if it's a misunderstanding than we can just move on like nothing happened. I do wish you told me what makes current DD so impressive because his first fight in Rebirth against Superman was ok but nothing compared to Starship Hulk vs OF Thor and his latest appearances is kinda meh to me...

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@underfire47: I mean DD was apart of the Dark Army, who were chronologically intended to be weaker than the real things, which is why Neron and co were getting beat up by Black Adam and co. With that said, Rebirth DD still lost cleanly to Sups without that intended nerf so I'm not sure how that works, tbh.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Yea i got that, from i understand he isn't weakened as in his stats aren't brought down, it's just that while he is controlled by Pariah him and everyone else are held back? They can't go all out as they would normally. Did DD have any other fight in Rebirth against Superman besides the one at the start of Rebirth?

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Yea i got that, from i understand he isn't weakened as in his stats aren't brought down, it's just that while he is controlled by Pariah him and everyone else are held back? They can't go all out as they would normally. Did DD have any other fight in Rebirth against Superman besides the one at the start of Rebirth?

Superman recently had a fight with a even stronger version of Doomsday called Doombreaker, who could adapt mid-fight as opposed to only when dying. He basically kicked Sups' ass for a good while until they could depower him. Outside of that DD has spent basically all of Rebirth doing nothing until the Dark Army business lol.

Underfire47

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Tell me the comic that happened in, i wanna read it lol.

Sure. It's The Death of Superman 30th Anniversary, first story.