• To the death/total incap
No Caption Provided

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

@silverrings: make sure to add Raiden gets his support gear. Otherwise it's a argument of Force vs a brick character.

maxxcveiler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#3  Edited By maxxcveiler

Starkiller

dies

SnakeEyes4597

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"No direct Force or lightsabers slicing through swords." Do people think it's impossible to beat a Force-wielder or something? You basically removed Starkiller's only advantage.

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Without direct Force use Starkiller is screwed. It's like taking the ability to run away from the Flash

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Silverrings

@banthabot: @snakeeyes4597: @sirfizzwhizz: How exactly do you three see the fight going down as it is? And how would it go down if Raiden had his support gear, as sirfizzwhizz suggested, and Starkiller had direct Force use? (P.S. I don't think it's impossible to beat Force users, but i did think this was the best starting point for the fight)

@maxxcveiler How come?

Avatar image for deactivated-59dfd33ed3601
deactivated-59dfd33ed3601

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Come on, this is spite. Starkiller has no choice but to die.

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Silverrings

@somayareece: I wasn't being spiteful at all, but the general consensus seems to suggest we should allow Starkiller direct Force use. I'll go ahead and change that now, the see what gets said.

@sirfizzwhizz I also gave Raiden his support gear.

Apathy121

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Apathy121

Raiden would probably win even if Galen wasnt handicapped.

Using Force lightning on Raiden would be a horrible mistake as he literally produces lightning himself and it would probably only make raiden more powerful. Thats apart from the fact that Raiden can Just easily Blitz him since they start from 10 feet away.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

'Killer ragdolls.

sirfizzwhizz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mije_101: not really mate. Most TK Killer uses is in the thousand ton range. Something Raiden laughs at in blunt damage. Not that Killer EVER ragdolled anyone. I mean half the Jedi he killed he never Ragdolled at all lol. I don't think he could. Meanwhile Raiden launches Hypersonic spikes in the form of the rail gun while being TK anyway.

Not to mention Speed wise they are near equals, only difference in speed is what some SW fans like to think that their characters pushing near light speeds lmao. Though this been debunk time and again, even for legends.

Over all Killer might win unless He tries to block a sword swing and Killer ends up exploding from the force of it lol or Raiden can EMP grenade the Lightsabers and leave him defenseless from the get go.

Arguments can be made either way.

Mije_101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Mije_101

@sirfizzwhizz said:

@mije_101: not really mate. Most TK Killer uses is in the thousand ton range. Something Raiden laughs at in blunt damage. Not that Killer EVER ragdolled anyone. I mean half the Jedi he killed he never Ragdolled at all lol. I don't think he could.Meanwhile Raiden launches Hypersonic spikes in the form of the rail gun while being TK anyway.

Not to mention Speed wise they are near equals, only difference in speed is what some SW fans like to think that their characters pushing near light speeds lmao. Though this been debunk time and again, even for legends.

Over all Killer might win unless He tries to block a sword swing and Killer ends up exploding from the force of it lol or Raiden can EMP grenade the Lightsabers and leave him defenseless from the get go.

Arguments can be made either way.

lmao

Naknasty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller has to be one of the most wanked characters in debate threads like i'm near positive that most of the people who wank him have absolutely no knowledge on the opposition character Raiden should win mid difficulty

Avatar image for echostarlord117
echostarlord117

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By echostarlord117

lawl Raiden couldn't win this in a million years.

Avatar image for miraclecomeback
MiracleComeBack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller becomes a flying human baseball, once they clash

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller.

gingerpenny

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@silverrings: Hahaha Starkiller ends him, admittedly a decent fight

Silverrings

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gingerpenny: Forgot about this one :P what makes you think so?

LowFlyby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By LowFlyby

Mismatch and spite. Raiden stomps.

Raidens far too fast for him and his durability makes him immune to light sabres. Force lightning will just charge raiden up more and Star Killers only hope is to try and BFR him with the force. Because if not he gets blitzed in a microsecond.

Not sure why this thread attracted all the trolls. (or maybe they really are oblivious SW fans)

LowFlyby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By LowFlyby

@ordeith said:

@lowflyby: What is Raiden's speed? It seems like Starkiller will have to BFR him with TK so this thread is down to speed and reaction time.

Hypersonic. He Can deflect Railgun rounds from Fodder LQ 84s. In MGS2 The Portable Railgun that fortune uses fires projectiles at mach 42. The LQ 84s not only have a more futuristic railgun but also a larger one.

Hes also capable of Deflecting 30MM autocannon fire from metal gears for an unlimited amount of time.

As for movement speed he has jumped on top of and ran across barrages of missiles to destroy a target that fired them, He does that multiple times.

Hes also Caught up to a train while running on a wall.

Reaction speed wise he has also Dodged a helicopter while on top of a fighter jet and then Cut another Fighter jet that was chasing said helicopter that he just dodged. After that he fell down from thousands of feet and created a Crater in a city. He got right back up and started fighting again before they could even get to the crater that he created.

Hes far too fast for SK

ArranVid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ArranVid

Booooo! who cares about Starkiller lol

the guy below me is the frigging boss. I don't care if Starkiller can beat this guy below me.

No Caption Provided

Full123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordeith: Raiden should be higher than Mach 50 if what Low posted is true, making him massively hypersonic.

Where is it stated that Blasters are hypersonic? Cause in canon, they are slower than BB Guns.

LowFlyby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By LowFlyby

@ordeith said:

@lowflyby: Well. In Star Wars blasters are hypersonic. We have characters like Kanan deflecting/dodging hundreds of bolts. Characters like Obi Wan are deflecting and dodging thousands. I would say that puts them at solidly hypersonic+

No they arent. Only in the EU books where Blasters where hypersonic and even then it was inconsistent as some books even potrayed them as nearly as fast a beam which would imply FTL nonsense. Nearly none of the Canon or non canon live action/Games Weapons in star wars are hypersonic and most arent FTE to be exact as the human eye can track them fairly well.

Vader is more powerful then Obi Wan. Furthermore he was stated as being faster then anybody Ferus had ever seen besides Yoda. This is relevant since members of the Jedi High Council often sparred with each other as demonstrations for the padawans. A prime example of this being Yoda dodging the strikes of 3 Jedi Council Members unarmed.

Darth Vader is fodder in the MGR Verse.

This would mean Vader > Obi Wan in speed and reaction time.

Alright

Galen is implied to be faster then Vader in their final fight which occurs after Ferus views Vader ( logically Vader should be more powerful and thus have greater augmentation/speed by this point ).

Still doesnt change the fact that both Galen and Vader literally are fodder to Most MGR cyborgs. The only danger they pose is their BFR capabilities with TK.

I'd say that Galen would take this then if Raiden is only hypersonic.

Galen gets stomped actually. He Has not a single feat to suggest hes as fast.

LowFlyby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordeith said:
@lowflyby said:
@ordeith said:

@lowflyby: Well. In Star Wars blasters are hypersonic. We have characters like Kanan deflecting/dodging hundreds of bolts. Characters like Obi Wan are deflecting and dodging thousands. I would say that puts them at solidly hypersonic+

No they arent. Only in the EU books where Blasters where hypersonic and even then it was inconsistent as some books even potrayed them as nearly as fast a beam which would imply FTL nonsense. Nearly none of the Canon or non canon live action/Games Weapons in star wars are hypersonic and most arent FTE to be exact as the human eye can track them fairly well.

Vader is more powerful then Obi Wan. Furthermore he was stated as being faster then anybody Ferus had ever seen besides Yoda. This is relevant since members of the Jedi High Council often sparred with each other as demonstrations for the padawans. A prime example of this being Yoda dodging the strikes of 3 Jedi Council Members unarmed.

Darth Vader is fodder in the MGR Verse.

This would mean Vader > Obi Wan in speed and reaction time.

Alright

Galen is implied to be faster then Vader in their final fight which occurs after Ferus views Vader ( logically Vader should be more powerful and thus have greater augmentation/speed by this point ).

Still doesnt change the fact that both Galen and Vader literally are fodder to Most MGR cyborgs. The only danger they pose is their BFR capabilities with TK.

I'd say that Galen would take this then if Raiden is only hypersonic.

Galen gets stomped actually. He Has not a single feat to suggest hes as fast.

Since this fight is using Starkiller I assume we're using EU standards. The speed of blasters from visual mediums in SW is extremely inconsistent and is dependent on the scene in question.

You'd have to establish that as true before stating it for use in debate.

Read the above.

Via logical scaling and the known speed of blaster bolts in the EU I'd beg to differ.

The point is that EU is inconsistent so it has no standards and also...Ingame the blaster fire moves about as slow as it does in canon...

Its fairly well established. He couldnt hurt most fodder cyborgs in MGR let alone the bosses. Infact a Desperado Custom Cyborg would actually give vader a surprisingly tough fight. Thats apart from the fodder mechs that would nuke him right away.

Read the above.

Logical scaling would be using a consistent source. and the only consistent source is canon. Canon blaster bolts move terribly slow.

LowFlyby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordeith said:

@lowflyby: It's not inconsistent though... All of its blaster based weaponry is at the very least hypersonic. Other various weapons such as orbital weapons, non standard equipment and capital ship weaponry have been shown to fire just as fast or faster but none slower then the aforementioned speed of hypersonic. You're attempting to apply the visual speed of a blaster to its actual speed in universe. I already explained above why this doesn't work.

Maybe if we're going off the speeds you seem to think Force users move at.

The EU had a canon tiering system and none of the sources I mentioned were below C ( C = Continuity ) Canon which was ( as you can probably guess ) the basis of continuity in old Star Wars canon along with G ( G = George Lucas ) canon statements and authorized works.

So you are telling me that EU Boba Fett can move at hypersonic speeds ? Because he was quite capable of dodging blasters on occasion in his stories. Sorry but EU blaster bolts are wildly inconsistent and you should know.

I am aware that force users can move at pretty ridiculous speeds. Hell Obi wan and Jinn where moving as fast as a racecar at full speed in The Phantom Menace. They just arent fast enough to jump across missiles,Dodge helicopters and planes running into them, or Cutting aircraft apart.

Still doesnt really change a thing. EU has no direction anymore. We can only go by what the writers themselves potray as lucas has nothing to do with SW at all anymore.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Raiden. His physicals are too much.

LowFlyby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordeith said:

@lowflyby: You apply logic to inconsistencies rather then throwing out the whole system. Star Wars is a FT ( Future Tech ) medium. It's entirely possible Boba used augmentative equipment to move as fast as he did. There's also a thing called bullet timing which allows sub superhuman characters to work out where blaster fire is going to be directed and dodge it.

"They just arent fast enough to jump across missiles"

Hate to burst your bubble but...

So what exactly am i looking at ?

The images are tiny

LowFlyby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordeith said:

@lowflyby: Anakin catching up to speeding missiles.

Do you have a larger pic ?

Geistalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As awesome as Raiden is, Starkiller; he just doesn't have an answer for his TK.

LowFlyby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geistalt said:

As awesome as Raiden is, Starkiller; he just doesn't have an answer for his TK.

BFR is literally the only way SK would win though. Raidens durability is absolutely out of SKs damage capacity.

LowFlyby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ooo nice! but is there any scans or him actually doing more exotic things like actually jumping off of multiple missiles to reach a target ? Because this is the tier of speed we are talking about with raiden here.

Geistalt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lowflyby: Even if he CAN'T disintegrate him, he can literally just hold him in place until he starves to death.

LowFlyby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@geistalt said:

@lowflyby: Even if he CAN'T disintegrate him, he can literally just hold him in place until he starves to death.

The only Human part of Raidens body is his brain... I think the Cyborg made of CNT and Nanotechnology will outlast SK.. Also TKing a robot down who is a 100+ tonner would likely drain SK's energy VERY FAST.

He Cant Desintegrate him.

1. That would drain SKs energy and 2. SK has no feats to suggest he can hurt some one with raidens durability and healing factor.

LowFlyby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordeith said:

@lowflyby: This is just to back up my point of what Force user's are capable of. Galen and Vader should be faster via scaling which was my point.

Scaling doesnt work when the 2 characters arent fromt he same verse.

Vader or Galen have done nothing to suggest they are even on par with his speed yet. Even those scans you posted where done only because of force augmentation and they werent even on par with Raidens feats anyway.

LowFlyby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh just checked OP, Now this is even more of a stomp considering Star Killer is Incharacter which means he will probably run right in for a sabre duel rather than abusing his only chance of winning and Launching raiden out of the battlefield.

LowFlyby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By LowFlyby

@ordeith said:

@lowflyby: Anakin, Vader and Galen aren't from the same universe? Oh i thought you were trying to compare them to Raiden with power scaling.

The fact that Vader has been stated to be faster then anybody Ferus ever saw aside from Yoda ( this includes Obi Wan who as we talked about deflected/dodged thousands of hypersonic bolts ) before growing in power up to TFU and that Galen was implied to be faster then Vader in TFU I'd say your statement is outright incorrect. Please try to remember points we've already gone over in the future.

Except none of that matters because In TFU we see that those blaster bolts are not hypersonic at all and Galen never moves or reacts a hypersonic anywhere in the cutscenes or ingame fights.

Mind explaining why Galen never seems to posses this great speed even when facing certain death against sidious ?

The Reaching here is getting out of hand. If i wanted to i could bring up how raiden reacted to an fully automatic railgun in the MGS2 Novel/comic and claim that raiden is mach 100 in reactions before he even became a cyborg lol.

LowFlyby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordeith: Still waiting for an explanation.