Starkiller ragdolls

Avatar image for deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9
deactivated-61cf4439ee1f9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

EoS as in end of the Amazon show's first season, right?

If so, he's still pretty weak, and would totally be ragdolled and fried with electricity by Starkiller.

Against the slightly weaker Galen, however, idk. I don't think lightsabers will cut through him (probably take multiple swings). But it might be a good fight.

As he is in the show currently, Starkiller takes this both rounds.

Avatar image for deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff
deactivated-63a9b6c4ccaff

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anderioan:

EoS as in end of the Amazon show's first season, right?

No, it's comic Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galen, for now.

No Caption Provided

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Galen, for now.

No Caption Provided

What do you for now? This is not Amazon Mark but comics Mark. There is no for now. Both have no more new material to judge from...

Avatar image for finalkingthanos
finalkingthanos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anderioan: EoS as in End of series aka when he’s King and basically the most powerful character of the series

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Baldur_Odinson

@kaijuking: Then "EOS" should be "EOCS," and not indicating "Series" as in his "Amazon Cartoon." That wasn't clear, even though "EOS" normally refers to an animated or live-action show. If it's indeed the "end of comic series," then Mark wins without breaking a sweat; if it's "end of (cartoon) series," then Mark gets ragdolled in both Rounds. Someone needs to edit the OP and change the meaning.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking: Then "EOS" should be "EOCS," and not indicating "Series" as in his "Amazon Cartoon." That wasn't clear, even though "EOS" normally refers to an animated or live-action show. If it's indeed the "end of comic series," then Mark wins without breaking a sweat; if it's "end of (cartoon) series," then Mark gets ragdolled in both Rounds. Someone needs to edit the OP and change the meaning.

Fair enough.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firefly894: @kaijuking: Well, in that case... allow me to reference my universal rules of universes here on CV.

in terms of battles (and just 'who would win in a fight', nothing else):

vast majority of comic book characters >> the vast majority of star wars characters >> the vast majority of atla characters >> the vast majority of game of thrones characters

This holds true for this battle as well. EoS Mark is beyond anything in Star Wars and that's perfectly fine. But this thread becomes pointless with that as the Match-up presented.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@firefly894: @kaijuking: Well, in that case... allow me to reference my universal rules of universes here on CV.

in terms of battles (and just 'who would win in a fight', nothing else):

vast majority of comic book characters >> the vast majority of star wars characters >> the vast majority of atla characters >> the vast majority of game of thrones characters

This holds true for this battle as well. EoS Mark is beyond anything in Star Wars and that's perfectly fine. But this thread becomes pointless with that as the Match-up presented.

No Caption Provided

Theashensecond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kaijuking said:
@killianduclark said:

Galen.

Faster, more versatile and has two weapons that can oneshot

@theashensecond said:

Starkiller ragdolls

Nice bait. Nice try.

It's true

Just like Flat Earth is true.

No Caption Provided

I hear Star Wars debaters put out the most Greenhouse gasses with their bullshit than all of China.

Its bad....

MErulezall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure how this is really a debate. Mark curbs.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

This fight just happen lol.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

King Mark can kill him pretty fast if he can really get his hands on him. But I don't think Starkiller would make that easy for him.

Not sure how effective Starkillers attacks would be on Mark. As he's not really a top tier in his verse.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Mee09

@anderioan: EOS Mark is absolutely not far beyond anything in Star Wars lol. There are legitimate Star Level characters in Star Wars. I don't even want to bring up ones like Abeloth.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By kaijuking

@mee09: too bad you need beings like Abeloth, Father, Son, Bedlam Spirits..... Thats it to make a dent to the dozen casuals in Image titles. Mark is no way top of his universe either tbf.

As far a SK goes, Mark wrecks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mee09 said:

@anderioan: EOS Mark is absolutely not far beyond anything in Star Wars lol. There are legitimate Star Level characters in Star Wars. I don't even want to bring up ones like Abeloth.

As I say with all CV SW fans who feel the need to bring up that idiotic, out of place, wannabe chaos-god to win a debate, the star wars movies are the original and total canon. People did not fall in love with a Jedi religion whose members could move almost as fast as light and destroy entire solar systems with ridiculous force powers, they fell in love with incredible movies that had an esoteric yet grounded magic system.

Bettering special effects to more realistically portray a Jedi's power is all well and good, but if what you are adding to the SW mythos would look out of place, if not idiotic, next to the pure canon (the movies), then you can safely say that what you are adding is not true to the Star Wars mythos. That goes double for ugly abe.

Open to any random page in the later three-quarters of Invincible's run and you'll find a feat from Mark that not even Galen Marek (who himself is cutting it dangerously close to crossing the above criteria within the SW-verse) could replicate.

No Star Wars character could stand against a comic book character like Superman, none of them, they're just playing on different levels, and that's perfectly alright. Mark is basically a mini-superman by the end of his series, so I'm wondering what in the world your thought process could have been to make this thread.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#27  Edited By joshua755

@anderioan: so are you saying anything not movies not cannon what if there are characters with that power level of solar systems in novels comics games etc that are that power and in the Disney cannon currently and not legends do we not use them feats cause they are not the movies

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Why does it appear that SK's blast is going through a weapon which then fires?

heiqn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#30  Edited By heiqn

That's Deja vu

Same people are arguing characters of the same two verses with the same feats and statements AGAİN

OT = Starkiller

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Okay, he powered the weapon with his lightning. But, is the weapon firing just his lightning, or did his lightning heighten the weapon to increase the potency of the weapon's attack? It sounds like the latter, which would make it less impressive for me.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Just wanna point out, those are feats from the clone Starkiller

There are two rounds, one for the OG Galen (who struggled when bringing down a Star Destroyer) and one for the clone

frozen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 14

#35 frozen  Moderator

Starkiller wins for all the reasons stated above. Higher AP, faster and more skilled.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: I'm not sure about that. Empowering the weapon with his lightning made the weapon more powerful than simply using his lightning by itself. Why would the effect stay the same?

ferriserris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SK scale's below Jedi Knights/Master's that were getting bodied by clone-troopers during order 66. Invincible is > those clone-troopers. Thus Invincible>Starkiller.

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: It's a good thing I'm not arguing for Mark, then.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12: Wow, aside from Galen giving Sheev a hard time, there's a lot of stuff i disagree with

But since it's my own thread, let's just agree to disagree for now

Baldur_Odinson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:
@baldur_odinson said:

@eredin12: It's a good thing I'm not arguing for Mark, then.

Ah, I see. Do you agree that SK wins then if I may ask?

Yeah, for the most part.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By kaijuking

I love how Eredin argues Lightsabers will work easy. Taking the sun feat out of context as usual like most dingle berrys.

Its stated in canon material Viltrumites smart atom bodies break down with prolong exposure to sun tempratures.

Mark and Thragg flew through the Chronasphere, second hottest part of the sun and battle for 20 plus pages on the sun surface while being hit by 1000 nuke strong solar flares.

Add to this Dinosuarus feat had bombs burn so hot they flash vaporise a entire Las Vegas city. All the concrete, metals, stones, ect vaporise. Thats how hot it was and did no damage to Mark.

A lightsaber will one shot? Stupidity to the max. Anyone saying others, trolling.

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By kaijuking

@eredin12: Your such a clown. You really want to tag me? Get wreck then as usual.

No Caption Provided

https://www.jpl.nasa.gov/nmp/st5/SCIENCE/sun.html

Atmosphere:the chromosphere is the innermost atmospheric layer. It is just above the photosphere. Here the temperature begins to rise again, to about 36,000 degrees F. Above the chromosphere is the transistion layer, where temperatures increase 6000 to over half-a-million degrees. Gases in this layer shine in the ultraviolet and extreme ultraviolet wavelengths. The outermost atmospheric layer is the corona, which gets really hot, almost 2,000,000 degrees F. This is where the solar wind begins. These layers can only be seen during total solar eclipses. Here is where we see towering masses of luminous gas, called filaments or prominences, on the solar limb against the dark sky.

Invincible and Thragg flew through the entire Atmosphere of the sun to the sun surface. Tempratures range from coldest 9000 degrees to half a million. 2 million degrees at the outer most layer!!!!

Stop your lying for once. Shit man....

Lightsaber vs Viltrumite Smart Atoms

No Caption Provided

Thanks to Smart Atoms that make up Viltrumite bodies, Mark is able to survive no problem at surface sun temperatures with no damage. No issues. If the temperatures climb too high they mess with the Smart Atom sub atomic process.

Weakest Version of Invincible tanks a taser powered by a being ten times more powerful than lightning. Ten time more powerful? Lightning burns at 50,000 degrees. Times ten that is casual 500,000 degrees, and yet no damage to Mark or the alien inside his brain he spits out.

Viltrumite War Mark casually tanks a explosive blast so powerful and hot, that is VAPORIZED a city. Not blow up or wrecked, vaporized, all physical matter turn to gas, a city as large as Las Vegas. Mark was not even injured really. No lasting damage, just a single flem of blood. These heat feat >>>>>>>>> Lightsaber every day.

Omni-Man is able to withstand Mean Supreme's heat beams, beams stated in the comic that can reach hot as the sun itself. Omni Man tanks these blasts fine.

Eve Upgrade Mark. These are but a handful of pages. In 23 pages total Thragg and Invincible fight through the Corona Sphere and onto the Sun Surface. first 5 pages of the fight take place in the Corona Sphere which has temperatures 2,000,000° F at its peak. Next 18 pages take place on the Sun's Surface with is 9,940° F. It was not until few pages later Invincible dunk Thragg past the sun's surface, where they both start to burn badly. They continue to fight and burn 12 more pages before Thragg burns Add to this feat of Temperatures, is the Solar Flares. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9owdmL2UWQ Solar Flares are stated by Science Channel to erupt at speeds of 4.5 million mph, and with the force of thousands (low end) to millions (higher end) modern day nukes. Thragg and Mark tank this. Multiple times. While their Smart Atoms were breaking down from sun temps.

So your saying this weapon here....

Loading Video...

Oh that Lightsaber is soooooooo hoooooot. look how it takes... forever to burn through "dura steel". LMAO.

Also this lie of Star Destoyers planet cracking and shit....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FM5bksrImg

"Entire Starfleet could not destroy a planet. It take a 1000 ships with more firepower than I..." - Han Solo, A New Hope

Yet you Eredin want to pretend these Starships are Blackhole durable and crack planets? They cannot bust planets in the thousands, or the 25,000 SDs that make up the entire Starfleet as Han said. GTHO with your lies and wank and misinfo.

No Caption Provided

@kaijuking said:

@merulezall said:

No Caption Provided

Starkiller and Mark re enacted.

No Caption Provided

kaijuking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im done with sombody who wanks shit with mental gymnastics and then lowballs Invincible without knowing the facts or context.

Here is a final thought. How is it you need all these mental gymnastics and feats or statements to scale SW characters? SW that have dozen films, dozen shows, hundreds of games, hundreds of novels, and thousands of comics. You need all that for handful of questinable logical conclusions.

Yet Invincible has less than 200 comics and a single 8 episode show, and still have more clear cut high tier feats and scaling?

Why is that??? 🤔

cergic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Black hole+ level durability on the ships in star wars eh. Right.