Combatant 1

No Caption Provided

Team 2

No Caption Provided

Rules

• Starkiller as of TFU 2
  • Morals off for Starkiller, Morals On for team
  • Battle takes place on an empty field in Felucia
  • Bane, Tenebrous, Plagueis and Sidious are watching the fight while eating popcorn...

Who wins and why?

#3 Edited by Pharoh_Atem (44282 posts) - - Show Bio

'Killer mercs with morals off, tbh. Too much raw telekenetic power.

Avatar image for echostarlord117
#4 Edited by echostarlord117 (5617 posts) - - Show Bio

Team wins

#5 Posted by reikai (7477 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

#6 Posted by sXe619 (544 posts) - - Show Bio

Team...

#7 Posted by SolarPowered (1851 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends. If Starkiller uses that rage mode he used in TFU 2, he could probably pull off a win.

I don't know enough about Revan's feats against force users to say for certain though.

#8 Posted by lettsplay10 (20589 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by Koays (11493 posts) - - Show Bio

Team...

#10 Posted by TheVivas (19496 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller.

#11 Edited by sXe619 (544 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller wouldn't beat two people who would individually give him a good fight, rofl.

#12 Posted by daBlackswrd (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@sxe619: star killer bested darth vader

#13 Edited by 106me (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@reikai: Wow, dude. nice vid. They really made Revan look like a true legend in the Star Wars universe. Not just in terms of power, but in his lore specifically. However, I do feel like Bioware could have done a better job with Revan's ending in TOR.

But honestly, though, I feel like if their positions were switched, if Revan was the one who was trained by Vader, and Galen was the one who was brain washed by Vitiate, I feel Galen would win in that instance. Since they are pretty similar characters in, IMO, I think it all comes down to will power and experience. and since Revan's circumstances brought out those characteristics in him, that's what would give him the win.

However this is a stomp in the Team's favor since it's 2v1. :\

Mismatch.

@thevivas said:

Starkiller.

How would he take on both Malak and Revan?

#14 Posted by TheVivas (19496 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me: Refer to what Dccomics said earlier. Too much telekinetic power.

#15 Posted by sXe619 (544 posts) - - Show Bio
Avatar image for deactivated-5bfd5d714c687
#16 Posted by deactivated-5bfd5d714c687 (964 posts) - - Show Bio

Team.

#17 Posted by SolarPowered (1851 posts) - - Show Bio

@sxe619 said:

Starkiller wouldn't beat two people who would individually give him a good fight, rofl.

Malak wouldn't give him a good fight.

#18 Posted by daBlackswrd (612 posts) - - Show Bio

@sxe619: vader is better than both those guys combined

#19 Edited by 106me (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@dablackswrd: The experts here already acknowledge Revan being high tier. I'm pretty sure they've placed him in Vader's tier, if not, than higher.

Also, not that Malak would win, but truth be told, Malak is closer in power to Vader than Vader is to Revan.

I really don't see how Vader would handle the two.

Avatar image for theflashisaboveall
#20 Edited by theflashisaboveall (186 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller.

#21 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

Starkiller has the most wanking fanbase in Star Wars.

That said Revan can solo. He really could. Malak makes it a stomp.

#22 Edited by 106me (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@dccomicsrule2011: @thevivas: @theflashisaboveall:

For those that believe that Starkiller would win, can you please elaborate using feats?

I feel very strongly that Revan alone would be a good match for Starkiller, and seeing as how Malak is involved in this fight, I don't see how starkiller would come out on top. I can see why you guys would vote for Starkiller if this was a Starkiller vs Revan thread (though, I'd disagree with this one) or a Starkiller vs Malak thread, but seeing as how both Malak and Revan are working together, I can't see Starkiller keeping up with them, especially when it comes to close quarters dueling.

So please elaborate using feats.

#23 Posted by Conner_Wolf (6380 posts) - - Show Bio

@sxe619 said:

#24 Posted by Pharoh_Atem (44282 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me:

I'll elaborate later, but yes - Revan in his prime (SoR Revan) would probably take 'Killer. But this is Darth Revan, someone who is nocticibly below his future counterpart, prime counterpart.

#25 Posted by 106me (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me:

I'll elaborate later, but yes - Revan in his prime (SoR Revan) would probably take 'Killer. But this is Darth Revan, someone who is nocticibly below his future counterpart, prime counterpart.

Oh, woops. No need, lol. I understand now.

#26 Posted by TheVivas (19496 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me:

With no apparent strain, Starkiller rips a communications tower from a Kaminoan facility, using it to knock three AT-STs into the ocean and crush stormtroopers:

His arrival took the squadron of stormtroopers guarding the facility by surprise, but they reacted quickly enough. Sirens sounded. Blaster rifles came up to target him. Three AT-STs standing guard over the landing platform clanked and began to turn.

Starkiller bared his teeth. His heart beat with an excitement he hadn't felt since his awakening in Vader's laboratory. This was why he had been made. This was why he existed.

He reached out with his hands and flexed his will. The Force responded, swelling and rising in him like an invisible muscle. A nearby communications tower groaned and twisted. Sparks flew. He wrenched the tower down and sideways, sweeping it over the platform, knocking the AT-STs into the ocean and crushing the stormtroopers gathering to rush him.

-- The Force Unleashed 2

Starkiller moves a 300-meter long Nebulon-B frigate while at the same time protecting himself from very intense heat with his Force shield:

He found a maintenance ladder leading to an air lock and leapt up it in two bounds, blowing the inner hatch as he came. He could feel a wild drumming from the far side of the outer door. The ship was moving so fast now that unexposed flesh wouldn't last a microsecond. He would have to rely on a Force shield to keep him safe. A single lapse in concentration would be the end of him.

This was where it got difficult. He needed to maintain the Force shield against the sort of heat he might find in the outer layers of a star. He also had to keep in mind the target ahead-a target he couldn't see through the plasma, but had to hit square-on or else the planetary shield generators wouldn't fail. No matter what happened, he had to fly straight.

He raised his hands and spread his fingers wide. His eyes closed tightly against the fiery brightness of the plasma. With each bucking and shaking of the ship beneath him, he encouraged himself to ride with it instead of fighting it. He was part of the ship, not a passenger. He was the ship, not a reckless pilot guiding it to destruction.

In the same way that he could feel his fingers and roes, his mind seeped outward into the metal and plastoid of the frigate, until every joint and weld, every porthole and deck became part of his sense of being. There was no line anymore between Starkiller and the Salvation. They were one and the same being, from the perspective of the Force.

He raised his right arm, and the ship followed the movement, listing slowly and heavily to starboard. Some of the headlong shuddering faded, as though it were grateful to have someone at the helm again. Even the wind's shrieking seemed to ebb.

-- The Force Unleashed 2

While still maintaining the above mentioned Force shield, and with only a few seconds left, he disintegrates half of the 300-meter long frigate. This is easily Starkiller's most impressive feat:

Just seconds remained before the Salvation's fore section hit Kamino. The facility was in close focus ahead of him, and he imagined he could see Juno's eyes widening on seeing him, haloed with his Force shield on top of her precious ship.

Did she know it was him, or did she wonder at this strange apparition? Did she imagine that he was her death coming at last, from the skies instead of Darth Vader's hand?

Starkiller closed his eyes. He didn't have time to wonder what was going through her mind. He had to think of something fast, or Juno was going to die.

There was only one thing he could do, and although he knew he wasn't likely to survive, he didn't hesitate. What was death when the love of his former life was at stake? Besides, anything was possible. Dying, as he had thought once before, always seemed to bring out the best in him.

With his mind and all the power of the Force, Starkiller embraced what remained of the frigate beneath him-and blew it into a billion pieces

The ship was almost upon them when the figure brought his hands down in a fierce, pounding motion, and the last solid fragment of the Salivation exploded into fiery pieces.

Juno coughed and wished she could wipe her eyes clear of ash. Her ship had blown itself practically to atoms; she had seen it happen, right in front of her. There was no chance at all that Starkiller could have survived. He had been riding right on top of it.

Starkiller's eyes jerked open. Where was he? All was dark around him. He smelled smoke and his body felt as though it had been hit by an asteroid. The last thing he remembered was tightening the Force shield around him and destroying the Salvation so it wouldn't kill Juno.

-- The Force Unleashed 2

With maximum effort, Starkiller unleashes a telekinetic storm that collapses platforms, shatters cloning tubes in many pieces, makes the interior of the cloning tower ring, and kills all of his remaining clones, causing every surface around him to be slick with their blood:

The dark side awaited his call. But if this was his final test, then he would not fail. There was too much riding on it. If he gave in to temptation and became Darth Vader's apprentice once more, then it was clear from the vision that Juno would die. She was the whole reason he had escaped, and then returned. He would not turn his back on that, even to survive.

He sought strength from within himself, and pushed outward with all his might. Clones went flying. The empty tubes from which they had emerged shattered into millions of pieces. Platforms buckled and fell with reverberant crashes. The interior of the cloning tower rang as though struck with a giant hammer. Every muscle in his body shook with the effort of it.

The echoes faded, and he felt a peculiar kind of quiet descend.

The air was misted red, and every surface was slick with blood. He tasted it on his tongue and smelled it in his nose. His blood. A veritable ocean of it.

He maintained a defensive pose, breathing rhythmically and deeply, regaining his strength. The tips of his lightsabers shook. He had never felt so exhausted, at every level of his being. He felt simultaneously cleansed and poisoned.

Nothing moved. Slowly, incredulously, he began to believe that it was over.

They were all dead. He had destroyed every last one of them. He was the only one left-of the many Darth Vader had created to do his bidding.

-- The Force Unleashed 2

All taken from Zapan's Respect Thread.

#27 Posted by Supreme Cosmic (914 posts) - - Show Bio

revan solos, He brought everyone to their knees and is one of the few sith lords that were so badass that their apprentice was afraid to face them. Malak was a powerful sith lord. The Jedi did not end his reign, Revan did when he recovered and gained his memory back

#28 Edited by WollfMyth209 (16815 posts) - - Show Bio

That said Revan can solo. He really could. Malak makes it a stomp.

Darth Revan isn't soloing Starkiller, that's absurd. TOR Revan would have problems with Starkiller.

#29 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@wollfmyth209: ah that is my mistake as I am thinking Revan Reborn. Not Darth Revan. Still the team takes. Prime Revan can indeed solo.

#30 Posted by WollfMyth209 (16815 posts) - - Show Bio

@thevivas: To be fair, the writers did note that frigate feat is exaggerated. Still fracking impressive, to say the least.

#31 Posted by 106me (3732 posts) - - Show Bio

@sirfizzwhizz said:

Starkiller has the most wanking fanbase in Star Wars.

Yes, but to be fair, most of that comes from Galen beating Vader. Not that is justifies the wank, though.

@thevivas

I have a feeling that you are not aware of Revan's capabilities. Are you saying Starkiller can be Darth Revan? Or are you saying he is capable of beating any version of Revan?

#32 Posted by nfactor1995 (12942 posts) - - Show Bio

Team should take this one.

@darthant66: Revan needs a defender in this thread

#33 Edited by TheVivas (19496 posts) - - Show Bio

@106me: No I'm well aware of what Revan's capabilities are. Starkiller can beat Darth Revan, anything above that, and he loses.

And no, since I read the OP, I know that it's Darth Revan in his fight, and not any of his later incarnations, which would all beat SK.

#34 Posted by DarthAnt66 (2560 posts) - - Show Bio

Team should take this one.

@darthant66: Revan needs a defender in this thread

Thing is, I don't know what incarnation of Revan people are discussing here, so it's hard to accurately make an argument with people all debating different forms of Revan.

The OP's intent seems to be Darth Revan as his Sith Lord incarnation, in which the duo would have difficulty fighting Marek but would, obviously, ultimately prevail in combat.

#35 Edited by WollfMyth209 (16815 posts) - - Show Bio

Thing is, I don't know what incarnation of Revan people are discussing here, so it's hard to accurately make an argument with people all debating different forms of Revan.

The OP's intent seems to be Darth Revan as his Sith Lord incarnatio

It's Darth Revan.

#37 Posted by SirFizzWhizz (37749 posts) - - Show Bio

@sxe619 said:

^^^^