Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez:Im just thinking about how hard of a choice this is.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wewlad80: hey, what's the name of that final transformation she does with Senketsu?

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: hard 2 say i feel starfire is more versatile but matoi is prolly faster idk tbh

NightwingX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'd say Ryuko takes r1.

I'm not familiar with PC Starfire but does she have high enough energy output to overcome Ryuko's regeneration?

Wewlad80

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: Gimme a sec im in the middle of a fight right now

Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By sladerulez
sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seastone98: fair point, although, I would give Ryuko the versatility point.

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: yeah physical strength & durability go 2 starfire honestly im stumped

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

seastone98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 3

#17  Edited By higherpower  Moderator
Just_Banter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19 higherpower  Moderator

@just_banter: I see

@sladerulez So for round 2 you're referring to when she had the life fibers of all of her friends?

She should win round 2 but can you post feats for starfire?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: kisaragi mode is round two, against Starfire.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@god_vulcan: I'm not the guy to ask for feats for starfire.

Tag totu or thevoidofdeath

higherpower

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 higherpower  Moderator
totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unfortunately I don't know anything about Ryuko, anyway Starfire is aparently FTL as combat speed and reactions, when she is not holding back and go all out (but she doesn't do that all the time)

https://static1.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5649553-damages+thia.jpg

She dodge the sun rays fired at her by Thia, the sun goddess of mythological Titans, and sun rays go at speed of light as we know.

She is strong enough that Wondergirl needs the help of Mon El (someone with Superman like powers) to hold her

https://static5.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11129/111294215/5750263-starfure.jpg

Starfire can also produce very powerful ranged attacks based on her sunbolts and sun energy she can wield, going from nuke like city busting (then she burn to ashes someone by just kissing/touching him)

https://static2.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11130/111309488/5751798-3733536909-26712.jpg

to blowing up from the skies Brainiac ship

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/6/65659/1326703-untitledscanned138yz.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11/110690/2140616-untitledscanned168xv.jpg

or KO Wonder Woman with a single starbolt

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5649559-starbolts+hurt+1.jpg

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11117/111178634/5649560-starbolts+hurt+2.jpg

She also have some brawls vs Wonder Woman (none of the girls where really bloodlusted but still they were pissed off) and those ended undecided (Starfire wasn't made KO even when WW scored some good hits, but again, none of them were trying to kill eachother or something)

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu: Good feats, however, I would like to point a few things out.

first off, her speeds of light speed are only with her evasion and reaction, like Naruto, and she has been tagged by slower opponents.

second, Mon-el, while he is part of the House of el like superman and supergirl, he is a 100 tonner at best, while Donna is still under Wonder Woman.

and they weren't struggling at all if they only needed one arm each to hold her down. It was just a dramatic scene.

And Wonder Woman has tanked far worse attacks than her Starbolt without losing consciousness, it makes that feat rather inconsistent. Same with the fact that Wonder Woman can hold her own against High level Kryptonians, yet has trouble with a Tamaranean, princess or not, is rather far-fetched.

when it comes to Ryuko Matoi, the ability of flight and her clothing can adapt to better their chances against stronger foes.

Ryuko's strength without any enhancements allow her to cut clean through two skyscrapers despite being nearly two miles away.

both have swords and blades made out of life fibers (the adamantium of anime) that can cut at a cellular level.

Ryuko's blade can lengthen to it's decapitation mode and become nearly five feet long

Ryuko, like starfire, is the younger sibling, but is the stronger of the two.

she had life-fibers inplanted in her DNA as a baby, which gives her a healing factor that literally puts her body back together again.

the only real way you can kill them is by ripping her heart out and crushing it, but since her body is protected by life fibers, her skin's density and durability is increased to insane levels.

She also has the strength to cut a giant island sized ship in two.

She can have a giant ship slam into her back at supersonic speeds and suffer zero damage

I'll post more later

juiceboks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 juiceboks  Moderator

Ryuko slices her head off.

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By totu

@sladerulez said:

@totu:

Good feats, however, I would like to point a few things out.

first off, her speeds of light speed are only with her evasion and reaction, like Naruto, and she has been tagged by slower opponents.

She can also fly FTL. And yeah, every character have low showings too, or inconsistencies, however I understand we use their best abilities normaly

second, Mon-el, while he is part of the House of el like superman and supergirl, he is a 100 tonner at best, while Donna is still under Wonder Woman.

and they weren't struggling at all if they only needed one arm each to hold her down. It was just a dramatic scene.

Are you sure we look at the same scan? Because is Wondergirl grabing with both her arms one of Starfire arm, and shouting to Mon El to come help her holding her.

It looks like Kori is sligthly but visible more powerful, physically, than Donna Troy.

And Wonder Woman has tanked far worse attacks than her Starbolt without losing consciousness, it makes that feat rather inconsistent. Same with the fact that Wonder Woman can hold her own against High level Kryptonians, yet has trouble with a Tamaranean, princess or not, is rather far-fetched.

It isn't at all inconsistent, seeing how she shot down Brainiac ship for example. Not to mention that WW couldn't beat Starfire in any of their fights, so I think Starfire showings are pretty consistent

when it comes to Ryuko Matoi, the ability of flight and her clothing can adapt to better their chances against stronger foes.

Ryuko's strength without any enhancements allow her to cut clean through two skyscrapers despite being nearly two miles away.

both have swords and blades made out of life fibers (the adamantium of anime) that can cut at a cellular level.

Ryuko's blade can lengthen to it's decapitation mode and become nearly five feet long

Ryuko, like starfire, is the younger sibling, but is the stronger of the two.

she had life-fibers inplanted in her DNA as a baby, which gives her a healing factor that literally puts her body back together again.

the only real way you can kill them is by ripping her heart out and crushing it, but since her body is protected by life fibers, her skin's density and durability is increased to insane levels.

She also has the strength to cut a giant island sized ship in two.

She can have a giant ship slam into her back at supersonic speeds and suffer zero damage

I'll post more later

As I said, I don't know anything about Ryuko, but from what you say she doesn't have long range attacks and I don't know how fast she is. If she can't keep up as speed in combat and as reflexes (dodging starbolts for example) with Starfire she will eventually loose, I think.

But again, don't know much about her, so she might win, who knows, get a lucky swing or so. But keep in mind that Starfire is also very skilled, she won the Amazon fight tournament, on their own island, and she keep up in hand to hand or weapon fights with both Diana or Donna Troy when she had to fight them in different occasions

TheVoidofDeath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu:

Haha , you beat me to it !

totu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu:

Haha , you beat me to it !

Well hehe, just happened to be around at the time

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@totu: the light speed is exclusive to Post Crisis. New 52 Starfire has never showed that level of power or speed before.

You are correct about the range attacks. She doesn't have any real long range attacks, But the shockwaves of her attacks can reach several miles away.

I looked again at the feat and I can tell that the only one who was really struggling was Starfire.

It surprised them and she was stronger than they thought, but In the end, they didn't show any signs of struggling. If they were struggling, they would have been shaking due to how hard it was like in any comic.

Starfire went in an outrage and surprised them, but if they knew what she was doing, they wouldn't have much trouble.

Post Crisis Starfire is a 100 tonner at best, but New 52 is below that. Same with speed.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Avatar image for starfiresbattle
starfiresbattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfires starbolts are hotter then Superman and her skin is bulletproof. And when she goes Nova she would knock Ryoko out and kill her in under 3 seconds. And have you noticed that when she get mad her skin can get hot and melt metal and she have the power of telekinetic mind defense. Yall dont understand what you guys are talking about. And her speed is equaivalent to a speeding star. FTL speeds. And she even flew to space in under point blank speeds. One thing she is going to have trouble with is her combat speeds. Thats the only thing thats going to cost her the win. But besides that she can zone her ass and she can just kill her with a single starbolt.