morals on

in character

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Do they start at opposite ends of the crater or...

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gnomishness: if they do it would be a very awkward start to the fight lol, just flying towards each other for a few minutes.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tantani

Raven solo easily

When series she can match her uni/multiversal father

Those ninja's can't win

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tantani: What if she's stuck in a moon?

lol

but seriously, the six-paths: planetary devastation seal is meant for characters like raven. Naruto could possibly hold his own with starfire, and if he can land a magnet rasengan on her, Her movements will be restricted, and her central balance will be entirely screwed up.

Tantani

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: I didn't understand what you said but I am pretty sure no one in Naruto can hang with universal beings

They will beat starfire but not raven

Gnomishness

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez:

They're both near the base of the root tree

No Caption Provided

So somewhere like here then?

Starting Just a few miles away from each other?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ShadowPro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire solo

Raven solo

Both stop hard

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tantani: Kaguya was a multi dimensional being that was invulnerable to practically everything they threw at her, but they were still able to seal her.

If raven seals her into another dimension, then Sasuke will pull them out.

And if Naruto can get close enough to her to make it hand to hand, She's dead.

Because there's no way in hell she can beat Naruto hand to hand.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@shadowpro:

rikudo chibaku tensei seals any and every thing it comes to contact with into a moon sized meteor

jiton rasengan, restrains any and all movement to whomever it comes to contact with

rikudo chidori, don't know much about it, but it's there

Raven doesn't have much of a counter for many of their attacks

Naruto's rasenshuriken will kill her if it comes to contact

Sasuke's amaterasu will burn her to ash if Sasuke keep it on her

And far more up their sleeve.

btw, does Ravenhave any durability feats

please share them

IAmDuck

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump powers activate!!

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven is soloing

Sasuke in particular is getting rekt by her

Dixy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven solos

LeonardoTMNT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven would solo. However it would be a tougher fight for the New-52 version. I have some feats I'll post up in a bit.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: I won't lie, she would beat Sasuke on a One on one fight, but not both at the same time. Naruto is really unpredictable with the way he uses his abilities. Not only that, but they are both insanely tactical and natural fighters. Naruto would beat star fire alone with a lot of difficulty, and then would beat raven with sasuke. High difficulty for both sides.

ReaperTheGrim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: I'm not saying they couldn't do it quickly, they obviously could, I'm just saying they probably wouldn't.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reaperthegrim: Why wouldn't they? Even casually, they would cross this distance in seconds.

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aren't Naruto and Sasuke too fast for Starfire and Raven?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity: Raven is either hyper or supersonic, with supersonic reaction time
and starfire is light speed, don't know reaction time

while Sasuke is light speed with supersonic speed reaction. And that only counts for whatevers in front of himAnd Naruto is both light speed in both fighting and reaction, but only hyper or supersonic in terms of traveling speed

Avatar image for themultiversity
TheMultiversity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity: Raven is either hyper or supersonic, with supersonic reaction time

and starfire is light speed, don't know reaction time

while Sasuke is light speed with supersonic speed reaction. And that only counts for whatevers in front of himAnd Naruto is both light speed in both fighting and reaction, but only hyper or supersonic in terms of traveling speed

Starfire isn't light speed

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity: Sorry for the awful grammar, Just watched sausage party

such a dumb movie, why did we want to watch it again?

haoalchemist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Raven wins via BFR

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themultiversity: She isn't? I was certain she was,

Can someone bring in feats please? thank you

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-5ba149167b2c0
deactivated-5ba149167b2c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire solo

Raven solo

Both stop hard

Skrskr

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sladerulez: Sasuke is light speed but super sonic in reaction? And Naruto is lightspeed in combat?

Naruto has one lightspeed reaction feat so that is true

But he definitely does not throw punches and kicks at lightspeed nor does he travel even in short distances at lightspeed, same for sasuke

Sasukes reaction are also mhs for being able to tangle with Naruto, if he had supersonic reactions he would just get blitzed by everyone in Naruto

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: Two actually,

In the wave arc, Haku was light speed. this can be considered true since he was able to blitz kakashi's lightning blade, despite being on the other side of the bridge.

However, despite this fact, Naruto was able to not only react, but catch Haku and throw him out of the ice mirrors.

and they're far faster than they were before,

Also, during the fight, Sasuke speed-blitzed Naruto, despite having light speed reaction time, so he must be faster than Naruto's reaction time as well

Not to mention that in their kyubi and susanoo battle, they were literally moving through the entire sky faster than a jet, despite being the size of a mountain.

being that big

and still be that fast?

I can't see raven and Starfire beating them

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skrskr: Two actually,

In the wave arc, Haku was light speed. this can be considered true since he was able to blitz kakashi's lightning blade, despite being on the other side of the bridge.

However, despite this fact, Naruto was able to not only react, but catch Haku and throw him out of the ice mirrors.

and they're far faster than they were before,

Also, during the fight, Sasuke speed-blitzed Naruto, despite having light speed reaction time, so he must be faster than Naruto's reaction time as well

Not to mention that in their kyubi and susanoo battle, they were literally moving through the entire sky faster than a jet, despite being the size of a mountain.

being that big

and still be that fast?

I can't see raven and Starfire beating them

No proof to suggest Kakashi's lightning blade moves FTL especially considering lightning itself travels much slower than the speed of light.

Moving faster than a jet =/= lightspeed.

Naruto has no "lightspeed" feat outside of character statements which have no relevance in translation for a cross universe battle.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: Lightning is not as fast as light, that's ridiculous. But in order to blitz a chidori, when it's mere feet away from Zabuza, and he was on the other side of the bridge, which was huge, (look the bridge up) and was still capable of getting in the way?

What speed is required to do that?

Also, the one thing that makes Naruto light speed reaction time, is the fact that he dodged Madara's light fang (a literal beam of light), despite being only mere inches away from his face. And kishimoto stated that Naruto's speed surpasses Might Guy, the same guy who bent space with pure speed.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: Also, Naruto's Kurama mode and Sasuke's Susanoo are really fast, despite beign the size of a mountain

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starry gets dropped almost immediately each round by Genjutsu and Naruto beats up Raven. He's to fast and had sufficient strength to KO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: Lightning is not as fast as light, that's ridiculous. But in order to blitz a chidori, when it's mere feet away from Zabuza, and he was on the other side of the bridge, which was huge, (look the bridge up) and was still capable of getting in the way?

What speed is required to do that?

Also, the one thing that makes Naruto light speed reaction time, is the fact that he dodged Madara's light fang (a literal beam of light), despite being only mere inches away from his face. And kishimoto stated that Naruto's speed surpasses Might Guy, the same guy who bent space with pure speed.

I'm not saying that Naruto is slow. Naruto has the best speed feats in that anime. But he has no definitive proof of being lightspeed. His best speed feat is the one you just provided; when he dodged Madara's attack up close. Problem is that only character statements make that feat "lightspeed". Madaara doesn't move lightspeed and has no affinity towards light. Naruto is much faster than Madaara and could have preemptively dodged the attack. Again considering Madaara has no affinity with light, the only thing making that attack "lightspeed" is a character statement. Its not proof of Naruto being lightspeed, just faster than Madaara.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: Actually, in the data books, and the manga and the anime, they have been confirmed to be light speed by kishimoto.

The technique itself, Is literally dense light that can zap clean through nearly anything it comes to contact with.

also, just because it was never shown, doesn't mean It isn't true.

Saiyans in dragon ball were all planetary level beings, But since we never saw Radditz destroy a planet, Were just gonna push him to the side saying it doesn't count,

I understand what you're trying to say, but that logic Isn't proving much

JohnAnderson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starfire/Raven stomp

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By sladerulez

@johnanderson: where did you come from

and please verify

I'm okay if you think they win

but give some facts,

It's annoying when someone just says one person stomps another

even if I'm agreeing with it, I'll explain why

so please, explain why

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: Actually, in the data books, and the manga and the anime, they have been confirmed to be light speed by kishimoto.

The technique itself, Is literally dense light that can zap clean through nearly anything it comes to contact with.

also, just because it was never shown, doesn't mean It isn't true.

Saiyans in dragon ball were all planetary level beings, But since we never saw Radditz destroy a planet, Were just gonna push him to the side saying it doesn't count,

I understand what you're trying to say, but that logic Isn't proving much

Kishimoto's word means nothing in the DC universe. Per her own dialogue Starfire is FTL in space, yet outside of statements she isn't even close. This is why character statements and superfluous author notes or "data books" hold no relevance in cross universe battles. On panel feats are the only thing that hold merit as they are the only source that can be considered consistent in both universes.

The "technique itself" is a purple beam he spits from his mouth and it is labeled as light through added superfluous information deemed by the author.

There is no proof to support your 3rd claim that all Saiyans were "planetary level beings". There is no proof via the logical standpoint that ive been trying to show to you all along. There isn't any proof that Radditz could ever destroy a planet, thats your own assumption. You couldn't prove if you tried because there is no proof to suggest something like that.

The logic actually is proving quite a bit; on-panel Naruto's greatest speed feat is him avoiding some kind of purple spit-beam that a "data-book" deemed light.

Now we can use that same example and compare to an instance of The Flash literally outrunning a beam of light and from that I think you could form a reasonable conclusion that The Flash is faster than Naruto due to a more definitive on-panel feat.

oceanmaster21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Raven Starfire

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: Ok I see your point, but At the same time, There's no other way to determine the technique, since we've only seen it once by one of the fastest characters in the Naruto Universe.

But I'll admit that we need a more official feat to support it

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Is that even an argument?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: Ok I see your point, but At the same time, There's no other way to determine the technique, since we've only seen it once by one of the fastest characters in the Naruto Universe.

But I'll admit that we need a more official feat to support it

For arguments sake I usually say that Naruto is faster than most of his opponents. In this fight Raven is the biggest threat because when she maxes out she is universal.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By sladerulez
@marc_55 said:

Is that even an argument?

what?

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: If raven goes full out, the only way they can win is to seal her with a six paths: planetary devastation at it's strongest state, then destroy it with her in there, which would kill her, since she's not immortal.

teenman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke solos

AbelHsu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@teenman12: You mean you need some butt paste?That is good for a little fanboy like you.

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathbyants: So this is an analysis that I calculated on another forum, that I'm too lazy to retype, so I just pasted it from my past argument, but It will give you a better image of Naruto's strength

Ok let's look at the last,

In the last, the chakra cannon had the power to destroy something the size of the moon in one shot, and it only required the combined chakra of 50 jonin.

But, in the war, Naruto was able to send chakra to the entire allied shinobi forces, which was probably three thousand of jonin level shinobi, based on appearance. Not to mention, that was only with half of the nine tails Chakra, and no sage energy. With that chakra, each individual's chakra increased three times it's original amount and potency, along with healing the individual. 3000/50=60 So with that knowledge, it's safe to say that with only yang bijuu mode, Naruto has the reserves to destroy the moon sixty times over. Now, after the battle with sasuke, naruto got both halves of the nine tails, along with a piece of each of tailed beast's chakra. So i'll low-ball it and just double it, and now, he can destroy the moon 120x over. Now, sage mode is equivalent to five tails worth of chakra, which is 15x enhancement, based off of calculations. So it's now 135x. The earths mass is equivalent to 81 moons. so, 135>81, meaning naruto is planetary level in terms of reserve power.

Now one of your major questions are gonna be, "why hasn't he shown any of this power in his fights?" and the answer is simple,

since when has he needed to be so destructive? He had to protect the elemental nation shinobi and it was also his first time fighting with Kurama.

Naruto has the reserves to do it, but never needed to. and if he charged a bijuudama long enough and with a lot of chakra, he could make a mess out of anything

he threw a roughly 300 ton rhino probably over a mile into the sky, with only sage mode, meaning his strength could rival starfire's

And let's not forget, he could just seal someone with sasuke into a moon. So, yeah. they win this

sladerulez

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers