Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@i_like_swords: Salty that Arrua did well against the same duo that gave Maul a tussle as usual I see. Can't wait for this debate.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

LordOfTheLight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agen wins.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Red_Leader

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

i don't know either of these characters so i cant say

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

Keto is the only one ive even heard of

Avatar image for deactivated-6249a821a8c64
deactivated-6249a821a8c64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ajunta Pall wins. He was superior to the Dark Jedi in the 100 years darkness, who were already able to create Leviathans.

He was also implied to be >~ Muur, who is > Vong Krayt, and >> the rest of the One Sith, which impresses me more rhan Keto's blast & illusions, as good as she is.

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#215  Edited By TheMuser

This is a interesting match up. I feel what I am about to say will apply to some of the ancient sith lords that we don't have particularly solid feats for.

When looking at Pall we have almost no feats to work with, if we look at his accolades however it appears to be indicated that Pall>Muur, which if this is true, should put him above Keto without a issue. Add to this Traya's dueling hype for literally all of the ancient sith lords, and he should probably have this. However, Keto is herself a powerful darksider, she was capable of turning a man to dust (In the audio drama, not the comic where she only blasts him down to a skeleton) with extremely limited training after only a few months.....So she could have increased in power extremely rapidly. Plus a.....odd line of scaling I have for her which would place her above the likes of, say, King Ommin.

Honestly, while I could make a case for Keto, I tends to think Pall>Muur. Which due to his own feats, should probably place him ahead of keto solidly.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pall due to what i have heard

Tenebrous_Way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pall being superior is more holistically consistent although the feat department doesn't help.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b02bbfb13940
deactivated-5b02bbfb13940

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The common sense answer is Ajunta Pall given his status, but Aleema Keto is no amateur and comes with some pretty unique dark abilities. I wouldn't rule out a victory for Keto here; she'll probably get my vote on the basis of her demonstrated power.

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Going with Pall. Killing 12 Jedi in combat is a pretty fantastic feat. Keto is a sorceress and does her best work from afar, much like Darth Zannah. One-on-one fighting doesn't seem to be her forte.

Avatar image for emperor_jar_jar
Emperor_Jar_Jar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#221  Edited By Emperor_Jar_Jar

Ajunta Pall has better accolades.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I’m going with Pall because he was (supposedly) the most powerful Dark Jedi exile because he was the first Dark Lord of the Sith, which would technically place him above Karness Muur (although Muur can still be argued). Additionally, Pall has more hype.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#223 Azronger  Online
Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Look at Karness Muur, Ajunta pall is if not equal, superior to him. Pall takes this.

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#225  Edited By TheMuser

@bigsambino87: Source for Pall killing 12 Jedi in combat? At any rate that isn't incredibly impressive assuming they were fodder tier. And even if they weren't its not like we haven't seen Zallow for instance make short work of some of the best sith warriors in the empire. Although you may have a point with regards single combat, she doesn't wield any melee weapons that I am aware of. Her Brother did use a enhanced sith sword but I never recall her using it.

This may merely be a question of Pall closing the distance and cutting her down, and considering what is indicated by Muur scaling, that shouldn't be a issue whatsoever.

TheVivas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pall. Keto isn’t *that* impressive.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, killing 12 Jedi. Tulak cleared armies of them, Levithan Revan cleared hundreds of sith. It's not even a feat.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can give my suggestions for top 10... top 50 is a little bit too much for me. I also just don't know all of the characters, honestly.

1. Grandmaster Luke - at his prime the most powerful jedi, AND the most powerful force user in star wars.

2. Darth Sidious - a final product of the rule of two that has been building up for thousands of years, and the only Sith to bring the entire jedi order to extinction. Confirmed to be the most powerful sith in history of star wars.

3. Master Yoda - second most powerful jedi, right behind Sidious in power and not far even from the Grandmaster Luke.

4. Mother Talzin - the only dark force user to truly rival Sidious and in terms of force mastery even surpassing him in some aspects.

5. Mace Windu - Grandmaster of the order and most powerful jedi next only to Yoda, and a challenge even for top tiers like Sidious. One of the most powerful jedi in history.

6. Darth Nihilus - He is a little under explained but it is certain that his powers reach planetary levels when it comes to force sensitives inferior to him. Very powerful sith indeed. Definitely not far below Talzin or Windu.

7. Marka Ragnos - Ancient Sith Lord powerful enough to shake the galaxy even after his own death. Incredible mastery in the force, although he is also a bit under explained.

8. Darth Vader - Never reached his full potential, but still is POTENTIALLY the most powerful force user in star wars. Powerful enough to definitely reach this list.

9. Jaden Korr - well, talking about force powers, can't skip this guy. Defeated HUNDREDS of dark force users and reached mastery in both light and dark side powers.

10. Kyle Katarn - well, basically the same character as Jaden Korr when it comes to feats, skills and powers. The only difference is, he lost to him, so he lands below him.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#229  Edited By Slayedigneel

@comicgirl21: We have plenty of top 10 threads etc.

a top 50 would be good tbh.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#231 Azronger  Online

@carnehan: Everyone else seems to be in Pall's favor. Care to elaborate on why you believe Aleema wins here?

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232 Azronger  Online
Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#233 Azronger  Online

@comicgirl21: Do not clutter the thread with irrelevant things. This is not meant to be a thread where people give their personal lists. There are plenty of those.

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21: If you get a chance, read the LOTF series. You'll learn about Darth Caedus. :)

xolthol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#235  Edited By xolthol

Ajunta Pall is canonically above Karness Muur who have impressive feats :

-when controlling morne he can stand against vong krayt and maladi lightning

-he just ragdoll wong krayt with a powerful lightning storm.

-he can infect with the rakgoul plague a sith lord (even nearly fearless).

-he telekineticly hurl antares draco with ease.

-he could give Celeste Morne enough power to overwhelm Vader.

(Thxs to Shootingnova for his respect thread of Muur)

Face to Ajunta we have aleema who have :

-burning to ashes with darkside blast non force sensitive people

-create massive illusions which can kill non force sensitive people

-with the help of the ship of Naga Sadow she successfully destroy the core of a star destroying plenty of Jedi ship.

(Thxs to the I_L_S respect thread about aleema kato)

To me aleema cannot win because she isn't able to withstand with someone as powerful as karness muur by feats(only beating non force sensitive people or low low tier Jedi) and he is less powerful than pall...

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@carnehan: Just to add to what our overlord Az mentioned, Do you have any evidence that Aleema has any Melee Weapons she can use to defend herself up close? If the Answer is no, do you think that her power in the force alone is enough to stop Pall from closing the distance and cutting her in two? While I would agree that Being able to dust a man with minimal training after only a very short period of time speaks to extremely high levels of potential power and by the time of her death she could have grown exponentially from that point. At the same time though it appears she will essentially have to play keep away from Pall and hope to take him down by Power in the force alone.

Another question of course is do you buy into the Pall>/=Muur, if not why not? If so do you claim Keto>Muur?

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#237 Azronger  Online
Avatar image for emperor_jar_jar
Emperor_Jar_Jar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#238  Edited By Emperor_Jar_Jar

Lol, killing 12 Jedi. Tulak cleared armies of them, Levithan Revan cleared hundreds of sith. It's not even a feat.

You're giving me Dumb Legends Feats sickness.

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I think it's Pall as victor. Are we moving forward to the next round?

Avatar image for deactivated-5aba78567e8b5
deactivated-5aba78567e8b5

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redheathen: In my notifications I got a message from you on this thread calling me an Aayla fanboy. Then I get to the thread and it mystically is no where to be found. It seems you wised up and deleted said post. Lmao

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21: Jaden Korr as one of the top TEN Force Wielders? He is woefully average I'm afraid.

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redheathen: In my notifications I got a message from you on this thread calling me an Aayla fanboy. Then I get to the thread and it mystically is no where to be found. It seems you wised up and deleted said post. Lmao

LOL YOU ARE! haha And I'm just playing around. I deleted because I thought I was on the last page of the thread, but I wasn't. I posted where you said something about Aayla being a stronger Jedi. She wasn't weak, but she didn't deserve to be on a top fifty list. I then realized that I had posted after the battle was over - it was just joking anyway - but it was out of place. I would have left the comment if the battle was not already completed. =D

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redheathen: I said she's underrated but that she looses. I didn't claim that she is top 50, just that she is less appreciated than she should be.

I'll be sure to lay the smack down later on.

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@redheathen: I said she's underrated but that she looses. I didn't claim that she is top 50, just that she is less appreciated than she should be.

I'll be sure to lay the smack down later on.

=D okay then! game on! everything i say is only in jest and never meant to be mean or negative. and like i said, i was just joking around when i said that. :^)

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themuser: Imagine if the match up was Ven Zallow vs Gnost-Dural. Who would you back if that was a match in this tournament?

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#248 Azronger  Online

@redheathen: Not yet. One guy is in support of Aleema. Hoping we can get some debate going.

Slayedigneel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just thinking, karness Muur would of had to TP the rakghoul on a Galactic level. If using them to take over the galaxy. Yeah, Aleema has no hope.

redheathen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers