Star Wars Tournament: Top 50 Most Powerful Force Users

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

hmm TCW era is not my forte i think Agen wins but im practically retarded when it comes to this era

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agen, purely based on his placement in the B team of Mace Windu. Some people assume that they were the Jedi on Coruscant, and all Mace had to work with, but Mace had used that exact team on a few different occasions. He used them for a reason. Being one-shotted by Sidious isn't a mark against anyone, because Sidious is the GOAT of the dark side. Secura gives Agen a decent fight, but he triumphs every time.

SuperGoku17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didnt siddius beat him easily in one hit?

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supergoku17: Aside from Yoda, Mace, Anakin, and MAYBE Kenobi, Sidious is going to beat almost everyone in one hit. Not a mark against Kolar.

Tenebrous_Way

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azronger: I'll keep it short. He has better accolades and far better feats. Beating Quinlan Vos, who, in turn, managed to defeat someone as skilled as Sora Bulq - is something Aayla cannot compete with.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b02bbfb13940
deactivated-5b02bbfb13940

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agen gets my vote. This tournament seems like a good opportunity to put out some contrarian opinions, but I don't think I'm inventive enough to make a case for Aayla winning here.

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agen beating Vos is better than what Aayla has done. She did get stomped by Grievous when she had 4 other Jedi helping.

Avatar image for emperor_jar_jar
Emperor_Jar_Jar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agen.

Emperor_Jar_Jar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, nobody voted for Aayla. I love this idea. I really love it. R

bigsambino87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This reminds me of The Jedi Council Forums, on TheForce.net. We used to have discussions like this all the time. It was a lot of fun!

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agen doubtless.

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Agen.

Avatar image for amethystgravity
AmethystGravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't this the round where people post arguments, rather than vote?

Anyways, I think Shaak Ti's accolade about Kolar and the other B-team members supports Kolar winning this fight.

Avatar image for greysentinel365
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Greysentinel365

Agen. There's not a single argument to be made for Aayla.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greysentinel365: Ayala cause she is way cooler than agen, making agen lose to being depressed about being uncool

Emperor_Jar_Jar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By Emperor_Jar_Jar
Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Greysentinel365

@ordeith: Aalya can at most be argued as an equal to Aayla. I don't buy Aurra legitimately contending with Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan it was more desperation tactics and when she ran out she bailed out. There were a lot of circumstances to that fight as Bantha himself outlined in his blog. Besides, Sing was blitzed by Koon who's on or below Agens paygrade.

And yes, even in canon Aurra is a force-sensitive former Jedi and since we're using composite here it flies.

So yeah. No,

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ordeith: Aalya can at most be argued as an equal to Aayla. I don't buy Aurra legitimately contending with Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan it was more desperation tactics and when she ran out she bailed out. There were a lot of circumstances to that fight as Bantha himself outlined in his blog. Besides, Sing was blitzed by Koon who's on or below Agens paygrade.

And yes, even in canon Aurra is a force-sensitive former Jedi and since we're using composite here it flies.

So yeah. No,

Being force sensitive does not make you a former Jedi. She was never that in Canon. Only in Legends.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: Nope. She's an ex Jedi in Canon

Evil Aurra Sing left the Jedi Order to become a bounty hunter

Jedi vs Sith (2016)
Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: Nope. She's an ex Jedi in Canon

Evil Aurra Sing left the Jedi Order to become a bounty hunter

Jedi vs Sith (2016)

You are quoting a book by DK, which is also not canon. While DK does have some canon material, the vast majority of it is non-Canon. They only have a handful of Canon Material. Additionally, the book you referenced is a republish that Disney put a stop to. There are very few of the books out in the wild. The book is not listed on DKs website, or on Wookiepedia.

So, again, Aurra Sing is not canon.

Sources:

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dorling_Kindersley

https://www.dk.com/uk/

• ISBN-10: 1465458824
  • ISBN-13: 978-1465458827

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyway, is there no one who could make a case for the blue gal? Even if just as Devil's Advocate?

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-6249a821a8c64
deactivated-6249a821a8c64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tenebrous_way: I could remember it wrong, but IIRC Agen destroyed Vos before the latter trained with Dooku - before Vos beat Bulq.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthfallax: How much Vos improved if at all is suspect. And not enough to reverse the stomping he got from Agen. None of that would transfer over to Aalya anyway.

Vos only beat Bulq after being amped by Tholme and Aalya. Even then it was when Bulq had Vos beat and was likely not expecting a sudden attack by an empowered opponent.

I wouldn't consider it an actual feat for baseline Vos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greysentinel365: Neither do I. My point just was that the Vos thst beat Sora =/= the Vos that got stomped by Agen. We can't scale Agen from Bulq.

And I'm pretty sure that he should have improved, though I'd need to relook at the timeline.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthfallax:

We can't scale Agen from Bulq.

Well the Council is composed of the "most skilled and powerful of the Order". Agen was on it, Bulq was not.

And I'm pretty sure that he should have improved, though I'd need to relook at the timeline.

I just did. He trained under Dooku before Agen wiped him. But he did receive training after that.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greysentinel365: The council doesn't always includes the most skilled and powerful Jedi, though, that's just something general - or do you think that Coleman Trebor or Adi Gallia are better than Bulq? Other factors like their state of mind play a factor as well, and I don't know if it has been stated for Bulq, but joining the Darkside often gives someone a considerable boost.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthfallax: I was just proposing something loose.

The problem is the only time we've Bulq fight without using the dark side was against Dooku and he was whooped pretty casually.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greysentinel365: Bulq is a darksider, though. And Dooku would woop most council members easily.

Greysentinel365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthfallax: What I meant was we have no gauge for Bulqs increase.

We know he was whooped by the Count pre-dark side. Was one-shotted by Mace afterwards. And is below Ventress. Anyway we're getting off topic.

I think we agree that Aalya has no way of winning this yes?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@greysentinel365: Yeah, my main point was that we can't scale Agen from DS Bulq.

And indeed she stands no chance - her only feat that might compares is the one against Aurra, but Brightsteel debunked it, Aurra is inconcistent in general, and we know that Aayla is Vos level at best, who's still easily below Agen.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cuckedcurry: You've got over four days, broski. You that busy?

Emperor339

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azronger: Their respective performances against Vos and the fact Kolar was considered among the best the order had to offer by his peers.

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azronger: B team hype is too strong plus beating Vos should be good enough to put this one away.

A recommendation if I may, considering the large number of match ups and considering the large gaps between characters, I would recommend that in match ups where no one comes to the defense of one characters and the community as a whole claims that this is a clear win, that we move on to another match in 2 days rather then in 5 days. It would help speed things along a bit and get us to far more interesting and controversial matches in which there can be great debate and discussion, there we can spend more time in argument.

Of course this is just my recommendation, you can take it or leave it as you wish.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themuser: Well, as it happens, I've thinking about truncating these more one-sided matches. Gotta see what others think, though.

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@themuser said:

@azronger: B team hype is too strong plus beating Vos should be good enough to put this one away.

A recommendation if I may, considering the large number of match ups and considering the large gaps between characters, I would recommend that in match ups where no one comes to the defense of one characters and the community as a whole claims that this is a clear win, that we move on to another match in 2 days rather then in 5 days. It would help speed things along a bit and get us to far more interesting and controversial matches in which there can be great debate and discussion, there we can spend more time in argument.

Of course this is just my recommendation, you can take it or leave it as you wish.

Totally agree Muser.

You´re gr88888

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@emperor339: @Aristeaus: @cuckedcurry: @carnehan: @warlockmage: @necromancer76: @ordeith: @red_leader: @lordofthelight: @shootingnova: @supergoku17: @tenebrous_way: @bigsambino87: @slayedigneel: @banthabot: @themuser: @nerdchore: @greysentinel365: @darthfallax: @darthmanhunter: @emperor_jar_jar: @amethystgravity:

How does everybody feel about a new rule: if the community is unanimous in one person winning, and nobody comes to the other's defence in two days, we'll move straight to the voting stage which will also be shortened to only one day.

nerdchore

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Im seriously sad that my girl is losing.... :(

TheMuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nerdchore: A defense actually can be made, all you need to do is hype the living crap out of the Arrua feat (Arrua is horrifically underrated) and fight against the Agen "one of the duh best" accolade and your golden.