I scrolled through to see if you missed any, and I think you've got them all. Man, nice work.
@tenebrous_way: Then we need to find out who the low tiers are lol. I mean, some are obvious, but eh.
* Remulus Dreypa
* Darth Aneddu
* Ood Bnar
* Luuke Skywalker
* Shado Vao
* Darth Maladi
* Alema Rar
* Dagegen Lok
Should be added, imo.
This is gonna be awesome.
Alright, the tournament will begin in roughly 24 hours. You have until then to nominate candidates. When the tournament starts, all suggested additions to the list will be denied, and will have to be made post-tournament.
@georgewbush@dadivineking@thevivas@okayalright_44@erkan12@highaccuser@juiceboks @killerwasp@lukehero@penderor@lamlam@zapan871@sirfizzwhizz@darthmanhunter@mije_101 @jacthripper@SilentBat@noah_ouellette@eisenfauste@night4345@reikai@itzxsloth345 @savageslayer@martinceld@masterkungfu@sebast_allen@neongamewave@shroudofsorrow @banthabot@playa1@precrisisbardock@kj27@draukin@aurbere@ForklifterMatt@selenial @emperordmb@emperor339@amethystgravity@ffp@bigsambino87@starwarsholonet@bane_train
@geekryan: Satele doesn't really belong here IMO.
Just quick clarification on Galen.
1. Had a massive style advantage due to being trained by him. In near every version of the fight Vader ragdolls him at some point. Galen on really wins via physiological warfare unbalancing Vader.
2. The Emperor said he could have one day been his rival. Not that he was. Palps can one-shot Galen.
3. He tilted an already falling Star Destroyer after a prolonged charge up and fell unconscious afterwards.
Just a quick clarification on your misinformation.
1. It has never been the case that the student possesses a style advantage over the master in combat. The master is the source of all information that the student possesses and it's often times been the case that the master will actually withhold knowledge from the student in anticipation of a possible betrayal as is the case with Dooku and Grievous. Vader, having never intended for Galen to rule alongside him anyways, would have even greater reason to hold back information that might put him at a disadvantage against his apprentice and it's been outright stated that Vader specifically trained Galen in a way that his survival would be less likely against him then any other opponent.
"Slowly a dark understanding began to form. All the duels, all the tests, all the torturous mind games, had been to ensure his survival against every opponent-bar one. His Master."
-- The Force Unleashed II
Your assumption that Galen had a style advantage over Vader is based on Galen believing himself to know how Vader fights, a notion he immediately threw away in the instant he crossed blades with Vader.
"The apprentice understood that, until this moment, they had never truly fought as equals. His Master had either , or he himself had capitulated. Now, for the first time, they would see each other's true potential."
-- The Force Unleashed
2. Palpatine in a desperate state was unable to do more then cause Galen pain with his lightning. An effect that I think you'd agree is only representative of the barest fraction of his power getting through. You might attempt to claim that he was holding back for some reason but then that begs the question as to why Sidious cried out in pain when that same lightning was directed at him and why we can visually see the lightning pierce his Force defenses in the comic.
3. You're a liar. In no source that exists outside of your head does Galen "fall unconscious" after accomplishing the feat. And he guided the descent of the Star Destroyer AFTER powering a blast which destroyed a superstructure which dwarfed ISD's.
@necromancer76: @ordeith: @carnehan: @red_leader: @lordofthelight: @shootingnova: @supergoku17: @tenebrous_way: @bigsambino87: @slayedigneel: @banthabot: @themuser: @nerdchore: @greysentinel365: @darthfallax: @darthmanhunter: @emperor_jar_jar: @amethystgravity:
The tournament has now officially begun. Nominations will no longer be accepted.
The first match is...
Aayla Secura vs Agen Kolar
Agen wins this one, destroying Vos is better than Aayla. Now granted, IIRC Aayla fought a more experienced Vos, but Vos was already impressive before that, and I don't think he improved that much.
Add his general B-Team hype to that, and he wins this one after a decent fight imo.
Edit: For what it's worth, I think Vos clearly improved, but not enough that holding his own against him is Agen level.
Please Log In to post.