Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By owie  Moderator

Star Wars Rebels' Ahsoka, Ezra, and Kanan

vs

Dawn of the Jedi's Shae Koda, Hawk Ryo, and Sek’nos Rath

Battle takes place on an unpopulated Ringworld, starting at 30'.

In character, win by any means.

Ahsoka has 2 sabers, Ezra has his saber/stunner, Kanan has his saber and a blaster. The Dawn of the Jedis all have one Force Saber each.

Who wins and why?

Ahsoka
Ahsoka
Ezra
Ezra

Kanan
Kanan
Shae Koda
Shae Koda
Hawk Ryo
Hawk Ryo
Sek'nos Rath
Sek'nos Rath

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@owie: unless dawn of jedi jedi are all at least ventress level, Ahsoka solos.

Avatar image for deactivated-60fae469e992f
deactivated-60fae469e992f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Feats for Dawn of Jedi team? They better be at least High Inquisitor level

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker: I doubt Ahsoka could deal with three Ventress by herself, as Kanan and Ezra aren't near trained enough to beat somebody on that level.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: i think its debatabletoo which is why they need to be at that level to beat her. They aren't beating her if they're say luminara level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker: Yea, if they are just fodder knight level then they probably wont win

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: where do you guage ahsoka to be? I see her as on the level of anakin though it seems to be an unpopular opinion.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker said:

@decaf_wizard: where do you guage ahsoka to be? I see her as on the level of anakin though it seems to be an unpopular opinion.

She is Anakin level in sabers. Mabye a little above because she defended against Vader who is more skilled than Anakin by a decent amount

She doesn't have the force feats to compare with people like him though. She would have a bad time against anybody who could keep up with her in Sabers and was able to effectively use the force, such as Darth Wyyrlok

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: i disagree, her one tk showing that wasn't fodder, tking vader easily puts her at anakin level. Both vader and ahsoka were shown as even in force power in their duel, it was sabers vader had the edge in.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: also her(so far) being even with the force v vader easily puts her above darth wylrock.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: i disagree, her one tk showing that wasn't fodder, tking vader easily puts her at anakin level. Both vader and ahsoka were shown as even in force power in their duel, it was sabers vader had the edge in.

Well its not like she tossed him or picked him up or anything. She shoved him back ten feet when he clearly didn't feel the need to abuse his own force advantage.

I dont know why you think Vader was even in Force powers with Ahsoka in that duel. He used force powers once, when he ragdolled Ahsoka of a cliff with a quick one handed force blast

Remeber, Anakin is stronger in the force than Vader. Vader is a powerhouse, but Annie has all the potential that Vader lost.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: they were even because both tkd each other. And vader did not ragdoll ahsoka, she simply gave her a light push.

Anakin is a worse force user. Anakin never tapped into his full power except for one moment on motis.

Vader is far more skilled, and has far more control. Vader has casually tossed walkers with one hand, has manipulated ships while in a heated space battle, and hads tkd thousands of lileks at once. Anakin has never done anything on that level except for mortis.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: and c'mon are you actually going to argue that wyrlock is more powerful than someoneone who tkd vader?

Like i said befire, vader never ragdolled ahsoka, he lightly pushed her. We have yet to see ahsoka be overpowered by vader force wise and nothing suggests either has an edge(though i think vader will be shown to be marginally more powerful).

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 owie  Moderator

@owie: unless dawn of jedi jedi are all at least ventress level, Ahsoka solos.

Feats for Dawn of Jedi team? They better be at least High Inquisitor level

They're certainly at Grand Inquisitor level. I don't have a huge list of feats on me, but they're experienced main characters from the series, and went through numerous wars. The wiki is actually reasonably comprehensive, look up the links in the OP. Sek'nos is interesting because he can channel darkside energy.

kbroskywalker, as much as I like her, I think you're overestimating Ahsoka to think it's going to take 3 Ventresses to beat the Rebels team. Or (for both you guys) that she's at either Anakin or Vader's level in sabers or the force, I think you're reading too much into that finale.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: i don't think she can take three ventresses which is why thats the level they can beat her. If they are grand inquisitor level ahsoka solos easily.

I disagree. Untill we see vader overwhelm her with the force, its unfair to assume he's more powerful(though i think he will be shown to be marginally more powerful).

I think that ahsoka is easly anakin's level in both force and sabers.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 owie  Moderator

@owie: i don't think she can take three ventresses which is why thats the level they can beat her. If they are grand inquisitor level ahsoka solos easily.

I disagree. Untill we see vader overwhelm her with the force, its unfair to assume he's more powerful(though i think he will be shown to be marginally more powerful).

I think that ahsoka is easly anakin's level in both force and sabers.

I would say that it is unfair to assume Ahsoka is as skilled or powerful as one of the most skilled and powerful force-users of that era without more evidence.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: Well all the evidence we have is a duel where they both force pushed each other. So there are two things you can do:

refuse to guage her abilities(which means you can't use her in battles)

or try to make an educated guess base on that sole showing of hers.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ashoka is Anakin level now? I'm staying far away from Star Wars battles if people are that mis-informed they think that is even remotely true

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: Please give one showing that suggests she isn't anakin level. Don't include pis ones like her being held off by an inquisitor.

Her showing vs vader is similar to how anakin would fare. Maul was too short to be conclusive.

Unless you have evidence to back up your argument, there's no point n you arguing.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kbroskywalker: so her Fight with the Inquistor was PiS but Vader wasn't?

She didn't even beat Vader and he wasn't concentrating on her my to mention Anakin would Stomp Vader

Doesn't Matter if Maul was inconclusive it already was said when they split up that Ezra should go with the strongest as he was the weakest and who did he go with Maul, So Ashoka isn't even above an out of Prime Maul

She is nowhere near Anakins level she'd still get beaten quite easily by a prime Obi-wan. At most she's Ben-Kenobi level

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@royal_warrior: anakin would stomp vader?

No Caption Provided

vader is the superior duelist and the much more skilled and controlled force user who is much better at tapping into his power.

she contended with him. Vader landed no hits on her for three plus minuites, thats definitely a kenobi-anakin level showing

In comicvine we don't use low end feats.

kenobi is the lowest level she could possibly be and thats just one levl below anakin.

thats pure speculation, chances are maul went with ezra because he wanted to turn him into the darkside, ezra going with maul had nothing to do with power. In her duel with maul, Ahsoka twice overpowered maul's blade locks.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ashoka is Anakin level now? I'm staying far away from Star Wars battles if people are that mis-informed they think that is even remotely true

I didn't say she was. I said she should be comparable in saber skill based on her performance with Vader

She just doesn't have the force feats to be on that level tbh

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@kbroskywalker: flagged, disrespect with GiFs is against the rules of its done to belittle

Regardless your the only Star Wars debated who even remotely thinks that Vader is anywhere near Anakin in Saber Skills, he's less powerful in the force due to less living body cells but he has more experience and knowledge of the force

Plus Vader doesn't have the speed or raw power to keep up with Prime Anakin, even Sidious himself said thatVader is a shadow of his former self

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@decaf_wizard: I was saying about you, but even then if she was comparable with Vader in Sabers it's still Anakin>>>>Vader in Sabers by a wide Margin

And look at the post below what you said, appear let she's around even with Vader force wise too :/

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By kbroskywalker

@royal_warrior: "Ashoka is Anakin level now? I'm staying far away from Star Wars battles if people are that mis-informed they think that is even remotely true"- I'm sorry, is this respectful? FLAGGED.

vader fought rotj luke. in the rotj novelization he stated rotj luke?rots anakin. When both had identical morals and were holding back, they were equals. Vader is better at tapping into the force and excluding mortis has better force feats. @decaf_wizard@alextheboss and many sw experts will tell you vader was a better duelist. What souce says anakin regressed his dueling skills as vader? As vader has fought the likes of luke, and maul, he has contended with speed.

Now you know what I've never seen someone argue:

WW>flash

@decaf_wizard

her one showing suggests she's on par with vader, so you can either choose not to use her,

or work with what you've been given as otherwise you can't use her in battles.

Royal_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By Royal_Warrior

@kbroskywalker: I'm done you really think Luke in RoTJ is even Anakin level? In Canon he's not even as powerful as Vader

Ermmm don't be butt hurt about flash that's irrelevant and most people Agreed not to mention WW stomped Zoom who consistently has stomped Barry

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By kbroskywalker

@royal_warrior: then why did vader say in the rotj novelization that rotj luke>rots anakin?

and what source says vader>luke?

vader and luke were equal when they were both holding back.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 owie  Moderator

@owie: Well all the evidence we have is a duel where they both force pushed each other. So there are two things you can do:

refuse to guage her abilities(which means you can't use her in battles)

or try to make an educated guess base on that sole showing of hers.

My educated guess is that while she is very skilled, and I like her a lot as a character, she is not equal to one of the most skilled and most powerful force users of the era, unless we get a lot more evidence in that direction. One showing is simply not enough to make those claims.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It makes me sad that people think Anakin>>>>>Vader, barring of course his true potential like he expereinced on Mortis

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@owie: i do think vader will be shown to be marginally more powerful but untill we see that we have to use what was given and so far nothing suggests vader has an edge over ahsoka, though i do expect that to change.

kbroskywalker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@decaf_wizard: they guy who said that also thinks taht superman, wonder woman, and shazam are > flash

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I would say Anakin>Vader in sabers slightly

But Vader>>Anakin in the force

Therefore Vader wins in the end due to his use of the force

Waifu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By owie  Moderator

@americanspeeddemon said:

I would say Anakin>Vader in sabers slightly

But Vader>>Anakin in the force

Therefore Vader wins in the end due to his use of the force

I'm interested in this just because it goes counter to the standard understanding, which is that Vader continued to gain in skill, as would be expected, as he got older--although he was slower due to his cyborg parts, so you could argue that his overall saber performance was worse, if that's what you meant. But, when his limbs were cut off, he lost tons of midi-clorians, so his force was much weaker. Do you disagree?

Avatar image for americanspeeddemon
americanspeeddemon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@owie: You got me pretty much correct on sabers but on the force i mean that vader has honed his skills and while he lost a lot of potential he still has greater control and mastery of the force not to mention he has training in both the light and darkside now.

owie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By owie  Moderator

@owie: You got me pretty much correct on sabers but on the force i mean that vader has honed his skills and while he lost a lot of potential he still has greater control and mastery of the force not to mention he has training in both the light and darkside now.

OK, I can see that perspective.