• Standard Gear
Avatar image for professorrespect
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Punch Girl has decent durability, but is trash with everything else.

Superman is far faster than her and can literally blitz her all day until she's knocked out or worse.

KanyeCosby

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kanyecosby: yeah but she has trash speed and meh durability

Avatar image for deactivated-5d91b1b380d3c
deactivated-5d91b1b380d3c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#6 Zetsu-San  Online

@kevd4wg: She literally tanks shrunken planets and can swim in the sun...

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@kanyecosby said:

@professorrespect: Didn’t she cause the extinction of the dinosaurs?

What Kev said, her speed is crap and she's not that impressive in blunt force durability either

Clark with no morals will blitz her until she's knocked out or worse. Literal statue.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: She literally tanks shrunken planets and can swim in the sun...

Apparently "some people" think that the planets don't have mass of real planets and that her small star level feat is only meteorite level

Zetsu-San

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#9 Zetsu-San  Online
adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yungyonko: who are these some people deer gear/defiant/yung

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@adamantine said:

@professorrespect: Clark isn't matching the power of a planet.

He doesn't need to if she physically can't tag him and is stuck as a statue while he beats on her consistently with no time to rest or recover

It doesn't matter how durable you are, enough strikes in a short period of time will get to you

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: He can beat on her as much as he wants a flea isn't tanking down a Dog.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@adamantine: Superman beating on her for a hour with nothing holding him back won't do anything?

Not buying it, buddy. Clark was sending Zod flying through multiple buildings with a single strike, and he was trying to avoid hurting people at the same time.

As I said, beatdowns can eventually get to anyone, it doesn't matter what type of durability you got

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamantine: See post above yours and actually read it this time

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: I did it doesn't mean anything.

planet level>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Building level.

The amount of energy his strikes contain is insignificant and she'll eventually land on him.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@adamantine: Superman ain't gonna tire bruh, this dude has no limit to his stamina, he's going blitz her all day unless she's got like some sort of super brain like Lobo or adaptability like Apocalypse

He beats her down until she is KO'd, and there's nothing she can do about it

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By adamantine
ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Your're wanking DCEU Superman bruh.

Nice, unfounded statement backed up by nothing, a impressive retort to my detailed argument

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By adamantine

@professorrespect: It's not unbacked you think a building level character is going to punch out a character with planet to start level feats. Who by the way can move at 45,000 Kilometers per hour so she would be fine fighting superman.

That's wank

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@adamantine: Yes, I think a person far faster than the other person with nearly unlimited stamina can, when not holding back and going all out, beat down another character that has static (as in, starting off with) durability scaling to planetary by beating her for like a hour or two with no chance to recover or counterattack.

That's not wank. It's called thinking out of the box, which you clearly haven't been doing.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamantine: Yes, I think a person far faster than the other person with nearly unlimited stamina can, when not holding back and going all out, beat down another character that has static (as in, starting off with) deruablity scaling to planetary by beating her for like a hour or two with no chance to recover or counterattack.

she can move at 45K kilometers per hour he has no real speed advantage and if he does it's in a straight line.

That's not wank. It's called thinking out of the box, which you clearly haven't been doing.

No what you're doing is reaching saying a character who can barley one shot a building is all of a sudden going to dish out more damage than a star or planet is WANK. He has no real speed advatage and will get killed by a surface wiping hit.

Jucaslucasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

She fought a guy who ate a star btw

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@adamantine: 45K? pfff, that's literally nothing to Superman. Guy flies around the Earth in minutes and noticed and blitzed a FTS speedster close up. Gonna need better feats than that.

Superman blitzes this chick and after a hour of giving her a rough beatdown will knock her out. Nuff said.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By adamantine

@professorrespect: not to mention she can punch holes trough the fabric of space and the turn around and tank her own punches at max power. There is not a single way you can spin this into Clark wining.

Superman has no combat speed feats outside of almost hitting Flash who's only speed feat is wearing clothing that protects from reentry level's of heat which is the same as her speed feat.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@professorrespect: not to mention she can punch holes trough the fabric of space

Yeah, and she's pathetically slower than him. you said 45K a hour like that's combat speed bruv, guess what, it ain't

She's never going to tag him.

and the turn around and tank her own punches at max power.

Who cares? Clark just beats her down till' she can't fight no more, and that's the bottom line, cuz this user said so

There is not a single way you can spin this into Clark wining.

See the half dozen posts I've already made (and you've pretty much ignored, mind you) and read them

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect:

Prove he can punch harder than someone who can tear space.

I'll wait.

Jucaslucasa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reap_ii

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes has been hit by slow things...ie Steppenwolf...this argument that he will never get hit just seems like a serious reach and not an objective observation. Namek hit him as well and I dont remember him being a speedster either. Looking at the feats objectively I think he loses here.

adamantine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jucaslucasa: felt like he was but it's hard to tell with DCEU fans sometimes they're just dense.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@adamantine said:

@professorrespect:

Prove he can punch harder than someone who can tear space.

I never said he can hit harder lol, I said he can hit faster, and with a hour of building+ level punches from the guy who powered through a planetary surface wiping device, she'll be out for the account.

I'll wait.

I'm waiting for you to actually address any of my points other than "muh she can run 45K tho" or "muh you wanking" and other weak stuff.

How can I be a DCEU fan if DCEU fans think I wank MCU characters? That logic make sense to you?

Come on man, I thought you were better than this.

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yungyonko:

think that the planets don't have mass of real planets

Your best argument for them having that mass was that they looked like Earth

her small star level feat is only meteorite level

That was Vulcan and stupid, I disagree with that.

Though I did forget about flying through the Sun, that would probably make her too durable

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: Nah man, Superman can blitz her until her stamina runs out

SMXLR8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

she needs more feats

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@smxlr8 said:

she needs more feats

I actually agree with this. Three issues with no dialogue is nowhere near enough to determine how strong she actually is.

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 anthp2000  Moderator  Online

An obvious bait.

BrainDrain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The dialouge and random size shifting makes this a hell of a doosie.....but even so I dont think supes can replicate any of those feats thus far.

Lsoon23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Yep, Superman wins guys.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly this lowballing of Star Punch Girl is honestly insane. To pair up Star Punch Girl, a character who in the first pages of her comic, caused the extinction of the dinosaurs on a planetary scale just by colliding with Earth, with DCEU Superman of all people, a low mid tier at best, is kind of absurd.

@professorrespect

Planetary levels of attack power is "trash." Overpowering the concentrated mass of a small star is trash? And how is her durability just decent? Tanking being pelted with miniaturized planets fired at sonic speeds is durability that can't be taxed by Superman even if he had a million years to do so.

Superman is far faster than her and can literally blitz her all day until she's knocked out or worse.

So with this logic, DCEU Superman could beat someone like 616 Hulk or Thor as speed can just ignore the insane disparity in other physical stats. And it's not like she is even as slow as them. She has high hypersonic travel speed which she integrates into her fighting style pretty well.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By ProfessorRespect
@yungyonko said:

Honestly this lowballing of Star Punch Girl is honestly insane. To pair up Star Punch Girl, a character who in the first pages of her comic, caused the extinction of the dinosaurs on a planetary scale just by colliding with Earth, with DCEU Superman of all people, a low mid tier at best, is kind of absurd.

This first bit is moaning and bitterness so I'll leave it here

@professorrespect

Tanking being pelted with miniaturized planets fired at sonic speeds is durability that can't be taxed by Superman even if he had a million years to do so.

How you know they got the mass of a planet if they smaller tho, shouldn't the mass of the planet shrink along with the object?

That's like saying a shrunken down Ant Man has the mass of a average sized person, that makes no sense.

Unless you got evidence or text showing that this was a special case, don't believe you.

Clark blitzing her for like, 30 minutes will be enough to take her out

So with this logic, DCEU Superman could beat someone like 616 Hulk

Hulk has a thunderclap to counter speedsters, he uses it against guys who are faster than him all of the time, like Quicksilver

Plus Hulk actually has, you know, good physical stats in regen and durability, and isn't mid tier trash like everyone knows she is

or Thor as speed

"Thor" and "speed" should never be used in the same place

Thor has AOE and omnidirectional attacks that allow him to defend himself so another poor example

And it's not like she is even as slow as them. She has high hypersonic travel speed

Yes, TRAVEL SPEED. You know that doesn't translate to combat speed Gear, and you can't even hide it

DCEU Clark was able to notice and move at the same combat speed as a FTS speedster that sees reality in slow motion almost every time he's seen fighting something.

Clark will blitz her in COMBAT, and there's nothing she can do about it, as you've pretty much admitted with the complete lack of combat feats here

which she integrates into her fighting style pretty well.

Guess what, bullrushing and blitzing are all crap that Superman does, and he is faster and far more superior at doing it, literally every fight he's been in where he's not holding back, he's used his speed to dominate and punch people at FTS speeds (hence the sonic cones around his punches, something even the director and VFX developer himself confirmed)

If anything, this goes like the Steppenwolf fight, but this time Clark isn't holding anything back.

As I said before, he's too fast for her, and her COMBAT speed is garbage.

She has no other tricks to show other than being really strong. Who cares? She has no experience with a foe that's faster than her and she'll never tag Clark either.

GohanDorado

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why are people bring up planet durability, when Superman can easily snap her neck?

DankSinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By DankSinatra

@professorrespect:

Uhh, she's much faster than Clark, she outmaneuvered a meteor thrown at her by a dinosaur that ate a mini star, said meteor reached the moon instantly:

https://i.imgur.com/XqdgPEg.jpg

Her reaction time is insane to be able to dodge something going near Lightspeed.

Her Durability is high enough to tank her own punches, said punch can wipe out the Earth's surface and punch right through the earth(she went through the earth when she wiped out the dinosaurs).

The mini planet feat raised her Durability, her Durability before hand was capable of withstanding the impact she caused on Earth so she just straight up raised it higher via training with the mini planets.

Hell not to mention her endurance is ridiculous, she fought the star eating dinosaur for literally the lifespan of a human(she fought so long that the author showed her fight fr a child growing into an old man) Superman would tire out waaaasy before that

For anything you need to know about her I made a profile a while back here:

http://animevice.boards.net/thread/11851/starpunch-girl-battle-profile

She's pretty fucking ridiculous

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@danksinatra: Superman has no weakness....at least any relevant here.

DankSinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ebitan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: Nice troll attempt m8.

On to topic, Star Punch Girl tanks all of Superman's pathetic hits and then proceed to One-shot.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ebitan: That's.....not exactly a argument.

DankSinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@professorrespect: neither is “Superman has no weakness” yet you still tried it.

ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ProfessorRespect

@professorrespect: neither is “Superman has no weakness” yet you still tried it.

Strange how you ain't been on the site for like four months and then pop outta nowhere after another account bumped the dead thread, that's a interesting one tbh

DankSinatra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By DankSinatra

@professorrespect: eh I may not be active but I come here to read debates🤷‍♂️ Every now and then I’ll post something