User Lists: 0

Bruce

ImMadNice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Current version Star Lord doesn't have enough feats. He was 1/2 a celestial for 85% of his showings

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce in a stomp. Star-lord either gets one-shot in H2H or Bruce one-shots with equipment.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd
deactivated-5f5eba8f0a2dd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldofthunder: The guy tanked hits from Gamora (who has better strength feats than Bruce). I dont see Bruce one shotting. (Pretty light k

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Kevd4wg

@tonymartial: Gamora doesn't have better striking feats IIRC

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11 anthp2000  Moderator

@kevd4wg: @tonymartial:

Depending on what feats we take for Bruce, he could be superior to Gamora in striking, but overall, she scales well from Nebula, who was staggering Thanos on Titan and moving his entire body with her hits.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kevd4wg: Only one I can remember is her sending Nebula flying with hits.

Pretty light kick from Gamora.

Loading Video...

Kevd4wg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: That's a good point, though I would assume Nebula hits harder due to her bionic arm. It's possible that Batman CAN one-shot Star-Lord with a nerve strike, but personally I don't think he does.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: Good catch. She should be superior to Nebula on paper.

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tonymartial: @tonymartial: Has Gamora punched or kicked hard enough to split motorcycles om half? Has she punched truck-sized Holes through a feet thick marble wall? Has she put her entire forarm through solid stone with a punch while having a knife embedded in the shoulder used to throw said punch? To my knowledge she hasn't done Even half as good. Could you post her striking feats?

Worldofthunder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@anthp2000: 1. She didn't stagger Thanos at all, she annoyed him, sort of like how Spiderman did.

2. Moving Thanos isn't impressive when even the likes of Captain America did that. And if you think Gamora, or even Nebula punches harder than Bruce because Nebula made Thanos move, then Bruce would one-shot Thanos as Bruce moved and ACTUALLY staggered Shazam, someone who'd laugh off things that would hurt Thanos (obviously I'm not seriously using this feat).

Avatar image for stalin-is-steel
Stalin-Is-Steel

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruce outperforms Star-Lord in everything that matters. Without his celestial durability, most of his showings are useless.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed
deactivated-5b6e1b2130fed

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

....Moving Thanos is not that good, it's not like Nebula harmed him in the slightest. Not to mention the bionic arm that Kev mentioned. I haven't seen anything from Gamora on par with Batman striking-wise, I'll just copy-paste the William Cobb feat from one of my CaVs.....

Batman Vol. 2 #6

Batman was in the middle of an explosion that covered the top of a skyscraper, was buried under 10+ tons of concrete, had his ribs broken and left arm injured, was slammed through a concrete wall, fell 30 feet, was starved and dehyrdrated for 8 days, and psychologically tortured for the same period, then Talon William Cobb comes in and sticks a knife through his guts and liver, and proceeds to beat the shit out of him with marble wall busting hits. Yet after being so massively weakened, Bruce gathers his willpower, and beats him up. He smashes him through marble walls creating huge holes, busts several marble structures, and again punches him through a marble wall, the same marble from earlier that can withstand explosions. He puts Cobb down, which isn't only impressive because he overloaded his healing factor that is enough to heal broken bones and tendons in seconds, but also impressive because Talon is durable enough to tank a huge ram from the Batmobile in Forever Evil Aftermath: Batman Vs. Bane, and Batmobile rams have went clean through concrete walls and metal garage doors. If Bruce can do this while massively weakened, imagine what he could do at full strength?

Other than that, this is a great endurance feat, he's massively weakened and pounded, yet he gathered his willpower and proceeded to have a great feat of striking power (as well as speed, considering Talons can grab Alan Wayne and pull him into a manhole without anyone even seeing him in Batman Vol. 2 #3, and Bruce matched his speed, even clearly overwhelming him at times.) that most mid streets would be hard pressed to replicate.

...In fact, Bruce has recently went up to 5-6 shotting Deathstroke, even disfiguring his face to an extent. To be fair, some Bats had shredded him a bit (although his healing factor should have took care of most of it) and Batman had shot him with an energy blast, it's still highly impressive regardless. Admittedly, Slade had gone vintage and wore his classic suit, so in-armor durability feats aren't applicable. Still, out-of-suit Slade no sold a punch from the giantess Tanya Spears that sent him flying through a thick concrete wall, and heavily dent a metal beam, only for DS to flip on the momentum, as well as withstood Wally West II's supersonic blitz.

Deathstroke Vol. 4 #34

anthp2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 anthp2000  Moderator

@worldofthunder:

1. She didn't stagger Thanos at all, she annoyed him, sort of like how Spiderman did.

Peter is superior to N52 Bruce physically, so I don't see the point of comparison, first off. And no, to stagger someone is to force them back, and pressure them enough that they're somewhat losing balance.

This is the same guy that ragdolled the Hulk.
This is the same guy that ragdolled the Hulk.

That's what Nebula did.

2. Moving Thanos isn't impressive when even the likes of Captain America did that. And if you think Gamora, or even Nebula punches harder than Bruce because Nebula made Thanos move, then Bruce would one-shot Thanos as Bruce moved and ACTUALLY staggered Shazam, someone who'd laugh off things that would hurt Thanos (obviously I'm not seriously using this feat).

Cap barely moved the face and one arm of a Thanos who wasn't trying, just standing there - Nebula staggered a pissed off Thanos, who actually bothered defending too and showed signs of visible discomfort, unlike with Steve. They're not comparable. And you bringing up Bruce staggering Shazam is exactly why I specified "depending on what feats we use for Bruce". Staggering Thanos is quite consistent for the likes of Gamora and Nebula, that's the difference.