Star King Kirito vs Super Saiyan 3 Goku

This topic is locked from further discussion.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@fearreaperredux:

Super Saiyan 3 Goku was causing extensive damage to the Sacred World of the Kai during his fight against Kid Buu, the planet itself is so big that it's considered the size of many galaxies.

Source?

Avatar image for fearreaperredux
FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearreaperredux:

Super Saiyan 3 Goku was causing extensive damage to the Sacred World of the Kai during his fight against Kid Buu, the planet itself is so big that it's considered the size of many galaxies.

Source?

The Kaioshin Realm

界王神界/kaioushin-kai Translation: Kaioshin World, Kaioshin Realm Other Names: Planet of the Kai (Funi), Kaioshin’s faraway planet (Viz)The Kaioshin Realm is, well, the Realm of the Kaioshin. It is a special realm completely separate from the macrocosm that the afterlife, universe, and Demon Realm are all enclosed within. It’s made up of a giant crystalline sphere, about 1/10th the size of the macrocosm, and it revolves around the macrocosm like a moon. Inside this sphere are numerous suns (some of which are depicted as moons in the anime), and at the center is the Kaioshin Planet. While the Dai-Kaio and 4 regular Kaio live on separate planets separated by millions of kilometers, their superiors the 5 Kaioshin all live together on this sacred world, which Kibito says not even the Dai-Kaio is permitted to enter. The only way to reach this realm is by teleportation: East Kaioshin himself relies on Kibito’s Kai-Kai technique, while Goku uses his own Instant Movement, and Boo gets here by copying Kibito-Shin.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearreaperredux:

Goku shook the Other World during his fight against Janemba upon transforming into Super Saiyan 3, the Other World being the size of a universe.

Shaking a universe isn't multi galaxy... it's unquantifiable.

It is? Can you show me where this is stated?

Super Saiyan 3 Goku one-shotted Transformed Hirudegarn who completely bodied both Ultimate Gohan and Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks in a fight.

Who aren't even multi galaxy.

Um Goku became Universal level in Dragon Ball GT after transforming into Super Saiyan 4.

No he doesn't, GT Goku is multi galaxy+ at best.

Godren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku walks over and unplugs Kirito from his fanfic world.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren said:

Goku walks over and unplugs Kirito from his fanfic world.

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi said:

@fearreaperredux:

Shaking a universe isn't multi galaxy... it's unquantifiable.

The Feat

Goku's Super Saiyan 3 transformation shakes the entirety of a universe-sized realm

The Calc

Based on Kep's calc method: (basically the same text)

So, I'm going to massively lowball this. The Other World is mostly solid ground, unlike the actual universe which is, of course, an endless vacuum with a few planets and stars. But we can't use a real earthquake's seismic wave, due to the fact that the formulas we have were all designed with a planet-bound quake in mind. It'd highball the result massively.

In virtue of this fact, I will use inverse square law for this calculation also.

Anyway, the Mercalli scale at distance here is pretty clear. Grand Kai's chair fell over, everything shook massively and the tournament stadium was noticeably cracking. That's a solid 6, at the very least.

The radiated seismic energy of a 6 quake is 6.309573e13 joules, going by this. Spherical surface area formula is 4*pi*r^2, but we will halve that since the quake was ground-capped. The universe is 1.76x10^27 meters in radius.

Calculations

With the Radius of the Universe:

6.309573e+13 * (1/2*4*pi*((1.76e27)/2)^2) =3.070048 × 1068joules which is still 3-C but high-end.

TierLevelEnergy inConventional TermsEnergy in Tonnesof TNT EquivalentEnergy in Joules[Hide] High End to Low End ratio
3-CGalaxy10.53 ZettaFoe

to 8.593 YottaFoe

2.517x1056 to 2.054x10591.053x1066 to 8.593x1068~816.05x

When the diameter of the universe is used:

6.309573e+13 * (1/2*4*pi*(1.76e27))^2) = 1.228019 × 1069joules which is Multi-Galaxy level or 3-B.

TierLevelEnergy inConventional TermsEnergy in Tonnesof TNT EquivalentEnergy in Joules[Hide] High End to Low End ratio
3-BMulti-Galaxy8.593 YottaFoe

to 2.825 TenaexaFoe

2.054x1059 to 6.752x10828.593x1068 to 2.825x1092~1.04x1023x

Conclusion

In any case, I think the radius method would be more consistent to be used and this method was accepted in the past. In any case, it is up to the members of the Calculation Groups and the community at large.

It is? Can you show me where this is stated?

Kid Buu's outrageous power in DBZ

So Kid buu's power is a hotly contested thing and has been for a long time, mostly due to differing opinions of what should be taken as literal, and what should be taken as hyperbolic, also due to unknown time frames for statements and feats. But in DBZ he has one feat of being able to destroy the Grand Kais planet in that instant with one attack, which is not ambiguous or hyperbolic at all.

The big issue with this is nobody knew the size of the Grand Kais planet. However I believe I have sufficiently found an accurate estimate for it's size, based on a direct side by side screenshot of the planet, and heaven (which is the size of the Universe), and a second screenshot showing the planets relatively tight orbit of Heaven, along with it being somewhat comparable in size to heaven, and not simply up close to the viewer, due to it being depicted behind the visible curvature of heavens surface, as the plane travels away from the viewer towards it after it came out from the horizon.

So by using some simple pixel scaling with Heaven being the diameter of the Observable Universe to be conservative, I found the approximate size of Grand kais Planet.

https://imgur.com/a/kIPO2mk

Heaven: 245 pixels

Grand Kais Planet: 9 pixels

9/245 = 0.0367

8.798e26m (diameter of Observable Universe/Heaven) x 0.0367 (GK Planet compared to Heaven) = 3.228866e25m or 3,412,914,055 light years.

Now with the size of the Grand Kai's Planet out of the way, we can move on to the speed and power of Kid Buu's attack that can wipe out a planet 3,412,914,055 light years in Diameter!

Energy needed to destroy

As seen here it is stated that Buu would destroy the Grand Kai's Planet.

https://imgur.com/a/wVALigh

Now a simple calculation to find how many joules of energy you would need to accomplish such a feat. We can easily just use the GBE of a Planet of that size with the same gravity as Earth for an approximation, even if it is a low ball. We can use a calculator for this to increase accuracy and give us an upper and lower yield. All we need to do is plug in the diameter in Km of GK planet, which is 3.23e22km.

http://www.stardestroyer.net/Empire/Tech/Beam/Calculator.html

https://imgur.com/a/CrBrcqP

As we can see here, the resulting numbers are

Low end (less accurate): 3.642E+87 joules (Multi-Galaxy level)

High end (More accurate due to faster dispersion): 4.999E+113 joules (Well above Observable Universe level)

SO to summarize kid Buu is actually multi-galaxy to Universe level in the anime, due to being able to destroy Grand kai's planet with a single ki blast.

No he doesn't, GT Goku is multi galaxy+ at best.

Index

• Reasoning
  • Counter-Arguments

Reasoning

The founding stone of the upgrade is first of all, Super Yi Xing Long/Omega Shenron's Minus Energy Power Ball. This attack is stated twice, by both Oob and Yi, to be the combined negative energy of all the Evil Dragons condensed and heavily concentrated on a focal point in order to deal more damage:

With the fact that the attack is a condensed energy attack being known, then we will look at the statements regarding its dangers.

After reabsorbing the 4-star Dragon Ball, Yi Xing Long remarks that his negative energy has once again been gathered to the point where he will be able to destroy the entire universe:

https://gfycat.com/ImmenseWhiteAndeancondor

The literal translation of what is stated here is the following:

完璧だ。 再び 四星球を取り込んだことにより➡俺は 完全になった。 これからは 俺が神だ。➡何でもかんでも ぶち壊す 破壊神だ。➡全宇宙を この俺のマイナスパワーで 破壊し尽くしてやる。

• "I'm perfect. By obtaining the four star ball I have become perfect. From this moment on, I am god. I'll destroy anything and everything. The god of destruction. I'll utterly destroy the entire universe with my minus power."

Yi's statement prompts Elder Kaioshin to say there's no hope left, and Kibitoshin, who was looking at Earth at the moment, frantically asks him what will happen. What ensues is his infamous explanation of the Minus Energy Power Ball's abilities:

https://gfycat.com/FoolhardyNauticalAmmonite

The literal Japanese translation:

"そして しまいにゃあ 地球自体が腐ってしまう。➡ いや それだけではない。➡やがて 地球から あふれ出したマイナスエネルギーは➡次々と 周囲の星々をも浸食し➡やがては 銀河全体が腐って なくなってしまうじゃろう。➡じゃ… じゃあ この界王神界も。➡うむ。 無事では 済まないじゃろうな。➡た… 大変じゃないですか!➡早く逃げましょう。"

• "Elder Kaioshin: And, in the end, the world itself will rot. And it won’t stop there. Soon, negative energy overflowing from that world will erode the surrounding celestial bodies until, entire galaxies will rot and disappear."
  • "Kibitoshin: Then... then our world will be affected too?!"
  • "Elder Kaioshin: Yes. Our world isn’t safe from it either."

The most important portion of this explanation is the bolded part above, which establishes that the negative energy condensed on Earth would "overflow", eroding the surrounding stars and worlds. Let's look at the meaning of the word "overflow"

This establishes that the destruction of the universe would ensue because the condensed and concentrated energy located on Earth is so full to the brim that it ends up leaking beyond the Earth, with the small droplets of negative energy that flow from the original Minus Energy Ball eroding and destroying the surrounding stars and worlds. All of that overflow negative energy come from the same condensed power source, still.

If the condensed Minus Power Ball can supply the energy required to destroy Universe 7 before it is fully depleted, that means its condensed energy output is 3-A, despite its small area of effect.

Super Saiyan 4 Gogeta purified all of the condensed energy inside the Minus Energy Power Ball into positive energy when he kicked it away into space, destroying the field of minus energy surrounding Earth. Which means he scales to its energy with his physical attacks.

Therefore I propose:

• Super Yi:3-B, 3-A with the Minus Energy Power Ball
  • Gogeta: 3-A

Answering Counter-Arguments

1: The Minus Energy Power Ball is a chain reaction and only works by destroying the universe over a vast period of time

Rebuttal: While it's true that the area of effect of the Minus Ball is not Universal, that doesn't matter as per our standards on attack potency. What actually matters is the condensed attack potency displayed by it:

Attack Potency

• A character with a certain degree of attack potency does not necessarily need to cause destructive feats on that level [. . .] We are aware that this technically violates the principle of conservation of energy, as it should logically disperse upon impact, but fiction generally tends to ignore this fact, so we overlook it as well [. . .] The attack potency depends upon the energy output of the attack, not the area of effect of the attack.

I have provided the quotes that state the Minus Energy Power Ball is the combined negative energy of the Evil Dragons, which can destroy the universe, except heavily condensed and concentrated on a focal point, as you may have already seen.

Likewise, the highlighted bit I pointed on Elder Kaioshin's explanation of the Minus establishes that the Minus Energy Ball concentrated on Earth is the source of all the overflown energy that destroys the rest of the universe; the Minus Energy Ball merely radiates small pockets of negative energy onto other worlds until its energy source is fully depleted, but by that point the entire universe is already gone.

An analogy I can use for this point to be better understood is the following:

• The energy required to destroy the universe is 1,000,000,000 units of energy.
  • The Minus Ball has a condensed power source of 1,000,000,000 units.
  • The energy required to destroy a star is 0.1 units.
  • The Minus Ball radiates 0.1 units of negative energy onto other worlds, lowering its original condensed power. By the time all 1,000,000,000 units have been spent, the entire universe will have already been destroyed.

Another example:

• A character that is 3-C can fire an energy blast; said energy blast will destroy a galaxy, but after it destroys the galaxy it will vanish/dissipate, because all of its energy will have been spent in order to perform such feat.
  • A character that can destroy 52 galaxies can fire an energy blast. Said energy blast will destroy a galaxy, and after it destroys one galaxy it will keep going, destroying another and so on, until it has destroyed 52 galaxies; when that happens, it will dissipate because all of its energy will have been spent to perform this feat.

Likewise, the Minus Energy Ball, by virtue of being a condensed energy attack of the 3-A order, fits into the above. This argument ends up not working at all.

2: The Minus Energy Power Ball expands its energy gradually the more worlds it spreads to, thus it isn't 3-A

• Rebuttal: This is false. As the quote provided above shows, the Minus Energy Power Ball doesn't expand the more worlds it spreads to; all the negative energy corroding the universe comes from the exact same source, which is so full to the brim with that energy that it overflows and releases some pockets of negative energy to space.

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

King-Jagi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GOKU WINS, FUCK KIRITO

No Caption Provided

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So many people hating on Sword Art Online in this battle thread, Jesus Christ.

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is a product of SAO wanking gone rampant

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump.

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is a product of SAO wanking gone rampant

There isn't any wanking going on here.

DeathHero61

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathhero61 said:

@fearreaperredux: How big are the suns that surround the Kai Planet?

Read my comment above.

I'm not reading all that just give me something to work with then I'll read your calculations.

FearReaperRedux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#119  Edited By FearReaperRedux
Imnotarovot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Imnotarovot

Now, this is interesting.

I didn't know SAO nor Kirito would become this powerful.

However, I'm not sure how can we really translate Kirito's avatar inside a simulated fake/ficticious universe vs Goku.

Technically speaking, Kirito is a normal human, and in the "real world" of SAO, he doesn't have any kind of super powers, while Goku does in the "real world" of Dragon Ball.

If Goku were to enter the game, then he wouldn't have his "real live" super powers with his avatar either, because the only powers he could acquire are those that are available in the game world that follow game mechanics, and he would probably need to play the game, and level up before the stats of his avatar inside of the game would be able to match Kirito as well.

However I'm kinda meh, at how can Kirito be FTL inside a game, shouldn't his reaction time be inherently limited to that of a normal human biological capabilities and natural brain processing information time or something like that? Like maybe he can move from a predetermined point a to a predetermined point b in the eucliding virtual space faster than light, but or maybe he can "move" in straight line point a to an undetermine point b faster than light but that doesn't mean he can fight at FTL speeds.

What does been universal means inside the game Kirito plays? The SAO technology can't really simulate a full scale universe, can it? They probably can't simulate every atom and molecules in game, but it is a universe but only game-storyline wise, or is it really a full sized virtual reality 3d euclidian space with 46 million million light years of lenght of virtual 3d space even if it isn't made of virtual atoms and that sort of things? Or should this even matter in this thread?

Also, since Goku has faster reaction time than Kirito in "real live", shouldn't he also have faster reaction time than Kirito inside the game?

Now, there is always the possibility that Goku gets exited to battle even inside the game and accidentally ends up destroying the game console while powering up in real live as a response to the excitement of fighting inside of the vr game, lol.

Maybe I'm over analyzing and overthinking about this, lol.

Well, I guess that what this thread really meant is like what if Kirito actually had the powers in "real world" he has inside the game in game story and game mechanic wise traduced into real life and fought Goku, like if Kirito had the Super dragon balls he wished he had all his game-avatar powers in real life, or if an NPC monster had all of Goku's powers traduced in game story and game mechanics wise and fought Kirito inside the game.

Lilbroomstick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Kirito still stomps

debatablenerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By debatablenerd

Yare yare daze, someone actually done this battle thread to prove a point how powerful Kirito actually is by using Goku as a test subject, dattebayo?

OT: Kirito flash freezes and decapitates Goku's head. Goku doesn't speedblitzes his opponents at the get go, he is more likely to first test and see what his opponent can do. So congratulations my fellow Dragon Ball fans, Goku actually loses to someone from Sword Art Online for the first time ever lol.

RimRim

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is atleast Galaxy Level and dont remember kirito even being close to Star level tell me if I’m wrong

GhostWarren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu was about to destroy the kaioshin realm which is 1/10 of macrocosm.

seitaer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kirito in prime, is Star King, enters God Mode, dons Cloak of Harald, Coat of Midnight, Unnamed Strength Ring, Sigil of Lyusula, Blackwyrm Coat & The Heart of the Relic, wields Elven Stout Sword, Sword of Eventide, Queen's Knightsword, Throwing Pick, Small Sword, Anneal Blade, The Augma, Elucidator, Dark Repulser, Unnamed Greatsword, Unnamed Black Longsword, Unnamed Blue Longsword, Unnamed Longsword, Unnamed Goblin Sword, Unnamed Spirit Iron Chain, Holy Sword Excalibur, Black Welt, Kagemitsu G4, FN Five-Seven, Blue Rose Sword & Night Sky Sword, drinks Antidote Potions & Healing Potions to limit, and has Antidote Crystals, Healing Crystals, Teleportation/Corridor Crystals & Debuff Crystals.

What even is this thread, someone linked so I just had to respond.

Star King Kirito is never even shown on screen in the SAO novels. He's only spoken of in past tense of history. The only weapons he wields in that form are the Night Sky Sword and the Blue rose sword. 90% of that list are game objects from early games in the series that don't even exist in the Underworld because it's not a game. There are no such things as potions or crystals in that world.

Multiple characters in the series break out of the ice from the Blue Rose Sword. It's not stopping goku.

The greatest feat attributed to SKK is fighting the Abyssal horror to a draw, which is a 200 meter wide monster in space. Which is supposed to be impressive on the beasts part because SKK is supposed to be stronger than an entire army. Other than that he can use Incarnation to fly and block attacks.

He does not shake the entire universe fighting the Abyssal horror, there was a shockwave in the immediate area that was "like the universe was shaking" Level of power was never stated, and it's not Star King Kirito that does this, but regular Kirito with all the memories of being Star King erased. He certainly cannot do things like move stars, and is never stated or shown to do so.

Simply put SK Kirito has no feats or anything close to DBZ level dragonball characters, let alone to SSJ3 goku. I have no idea where any of the information this thread has for Kirito, but it's not for Sword Art Online canon.

Hayato050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearreaperredux: lol but kirito shock the universe with only 20 percent of his power. Did goku did with only 20 too?

Hayato050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearreaperredux: @fearreaperredux: lol but kirito shock the universe with only 20 percent of his power. Did goku did with only 20 too?

Thats not his greatest feat, and according to LN he is clearly in the universe level

Hayato050

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@godren: idk but it stated that he has the ability to alter the real world if im not wrong

seitaer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seitaer: plus Goku can manipulate heat.

I mean it doesn't matter anyway. Nothing in the SAO series is comparable to early Dragonball, let alone SSJ3 goku. Pretty much all the arguing in this topic is being done by someone that doesn't know what they're talking about.

Naius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Naius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hayato050: the differens between the universe of kirito and goku is massive so no kirito does not beat Goku and his frezze ability is not 4D

Naius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearreaperredux: 2 wrong clamis he didn't shook the uni at his own he shook it while clashing with Abyssal horror his frezzing tehnic is nothing since it only frezze small are and only sends chills into universe and yeah I know that beacuse my friend owns a LN and he helps ne scale kirito so yeah Just so you know

Naius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60f763ed9c179
deactivated-60f763ed9c179

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kirito blitzes and one shots

Star King Kirito was doing feats similar to SSJG Goku and unlike Goku, has actual MFTL feats and scailing that aren’t filler or contradicted later.

El_mago

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@naius: even then hard to know how he stacks to this goku.

Almount

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if Kirito could blitz Goku, how is he going to one shot him?

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This dude spammed the thread responding to everyone lmfao.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Can't say for sure until we get the full context of the Kirito fight

Brokuta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devoidruby: ahhh no Goku Will Just power up break out and kill kirito

Brokuta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mattyboi: he is no near riamaru his Best feat is shaking a universe of the size of a milky way and even that was while clashing so non singature feat