Star killer , Revan , Darth Vader vs naruto , sasuke , escanor , melodias , kaguya , madara ,

• 57 results
MrViking

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll Star killer , Revan , Darth Vader vs naruto , sasuke , escanor , melodias , kaguya , madara , (34 votes)

Team 1 win 32%
Team 2 win 29%
Draw 0%
Vader solos 21%
kaguya solos 18%

All at their prime !

Genjutsu wont work on force users .

Legends feats for Team 1 .

No bfr .

Battle takes place on a indestrucable planet wit the size of the earth .

• 
Avatar image for deactivated-5ff9fa712ccf4
deactivated-5ff9fa712ccf4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ferriserris

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Anyone on Team 2 can solo.

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

anyone from team 2 can easily obliterate star wars and convert it into its anime and manga version forever, Madara specific stomps hard, is there any character that could possibly even touch Madara Uchiha? Let alone defeat him. And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu. I’m also not talking about Kono Yo no Kyūseishu Futarime no Rikudō Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan (which is capable of Enton Amaterasu, Izanagi, Izanami and the Tsyukuyomi Genjutsu), his two original Rinnegan (which grant him Chikushōdō, Shuradō, Tendō, Ningendō, Jigokudō, Gakidō, Gedō, Banshō Ten’in, Chibaku Tensei, Shinra Tensei, Tengai Shinsei and Banbutsu Sōzō) and a third Tomoe Rinnegan on his forehead, capable of using Katon, Fūton, Raiton, Doton, Suiton, Mokuton, Ranton, Inton, Yōton and even Onmyōton Jutsu, equipped with his Gunbai (capable of using Uchihagaeshi) and a Shakujō because he is a master in kenjutsu and taijutsu, a perfect Susano’o (that can use Yasaka no Magatama), control of both the Juubi and the Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA and face implanted on his chest, his four Rinbo Hengoku Clones guarding him and nine Gudōdama floating behind him after he absorbed Senjutsu from the First Hokage, entered Rikudō Senjutsu Mode, cast Mugen Tsukuyomi on everybody and used Shin: Jukai Kōtan so he can use their Chakra while they are under Genjutsu. I’m definitely not Talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Super Saiyan Blue Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Gold Experience Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after Alucard, able to tap into Sword Art Online, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu and having eaten Katakuri's devil fruit. I’m talking about sagemode sage of the six paths Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Legendary Super Saiyan Rose Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan, Mystic Eyes of Death Perception, and Geass doujutsus, equipped with his Shining Trapezohedron while casting Super Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann as his Susanoo, controlling the Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap Requiem stand, having become the original vampire after having absorbed Alucard as well as a God Hand, able to tap into Sword Art Online, wearing the Kamen Rider Black RX suit, with Majin DNA implanted in him and having eaten Akainu's devil fruit while possessing quantum powers like Medaka Kurokami and having mastered Hokuto Shinken.

Liger444

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Liger444

Team 1.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Eredin12

@ferriserris: Ah yes, escanor and melodias can solo people with planetary feats lol who are also FTL:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

OT: Team 1 has both stats edge and one-shot hax such as force choke and TP, they take it.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller solos the HST

DarthAdi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7 DarthAdi  Online

Team 2 stomps, lol.

McFlicky

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 McFlicky  Online

Team 2 curbstomps

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legends Star Wars slaps the HST pretty hard

Avatar image for deactivated-61a94331705e8
deactivated-61a94331705e8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legends feats for team 1? Lmao.....

Aryan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Starkiller solos the HST

Hmmm what exactly did you smoke today ?

Aryan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Aryan87

@eredin12: can the EU team come back from dimensional BFR + ETSB ?

Aryan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legends Star Wars slaps the HST pretty hard

@delein said:

Legends feats for team 1? Lmao.....

Idk what ideas you two are getting...........starkiller is the strongest person here and Eredin says he is around Moon+ to small planet level AP , so I don't see what the " lmao....... " Or " slaps the HST pretty hard " is for

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eredin12

@aryan87: I think SK is around planet level, but yea he cannot solo HST with all hax they have lol, i do think he can beat most of Naruto god tiers on 1 vs 1 though, as for BFR no but OP restricted that,and for ETSB i do think they can just push it and TP team 2 before TSB grows too big

Avatar image for deactivated-618e8ef754dcf
deactivated-618e8ef754dcf

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya solos their verses

Aryan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Aryan87
@eredin12 said:

@aryan87: I think SK is around planet level, but yea he cannot solo HST with all hax they have lol, i do think he can beat most of Naruto god tiers on 1 vs 1 though, as for BFR no but OP restricted that,and for ETSB i do think they can just push it and TP team 2 before TSB grows too big

Yeah , push the ETSB to where ?

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Eredin12

@aryan87: Say in orbit, for instance, the distance between ground and orbit is much smaller than one between Star and ship Anakin was on, yet he pushed it into Star in seconds:

No Caption Provided
Aryan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12 said:

@aryan87: Say in orbit for instance, distance is much smaller than one between Star and Ship Anakin was on, yet he pushed it into Star in seconds

No Caption Provided

Let me ask you

Would you say Star wars team wins if amenominaka aka the dimension hopping was not restricted ?

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Eredin12

@aryan87: If Kaguya starts with it instantly then probably not

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryan87: My bad. Thought EU sidious was here.

Aryan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Aryan87
@killianduclark said:

Starkiller solos the HST

Get Some Psychiatric help My friend
Get Some Psychiatric help My friend
Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh planetary Anakin...HST soloing Starkiller...

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By DragonKin

No one from team 1 soloing the HST, even if some of them have planetary feats (you have planetary/and above level characters in the HST)

If all of team 2 are at their prime then either Naruto and Sasuke or Kaguya and Madara are enough. Escanor and Meliodas shouldn't be here they are fodder.

Edit: I didn't notice in the beginning that team 2 were at their prime.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya still solostomps.

TheRevanist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Revan scales above planetary, SK has some god feats, team 1 wins

Aryan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

so does 4 people on team 2

TheRevanist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryan87 said:
@therevanist said:

which 4?

Aryan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryan87 said:
@therevanist said:

which 4?

kaguya , Madara , Sasuke and Naruto

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By DragonKin

@aryan87: While i disagree with @therevanist about the outcome of this match, only Kaguya have planetary feats in team 2.

Aryan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By Aryan87
@dragonkin said:

@aryan87: While i disagree with @therevanist about the outcome of this match, only Kaguya have planetary feats in team 2.

Thats why I said " scale " , Madara scale above Hagoromo Telekenetically pushing the moon to the Orbit in mere minutes ( at most ) while on death bed , Naruto and sasuke scale above Toneri who moved the moon at 106 kilometer per second passively while fighting Naruto , and sliced the moon in two casually with a Single Truth Seeker Orb based beam .

TheRevanist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryan87 said:
@therevanist said:
@aryan87 said:
@therevanist said:

which 4?

how?

Aryan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Aryan87
@therevanist said:
@aryan87 said:
@therevanist said:
@aryan87 said:
@therevanist said:

which 4?

how?

Toneri Passively moving the moon and then proceeding to one shot the same moon with a single attack from a single Truth Seeker Orb , his Moon Telekenesis was calculated to be Small Planet level and that was something he did passively , after siphoning some of Naruto , Weakened Naruto's chakra he was able to make an attack he can throw toward earth which would lead to the destruction of Earth by his own words .

The Tenseigan was able to move the moon to earth and upon collision the Tenseigan could even tank the Collision the Moon and Earth , Base Naruto had enough chakra to blow the Tenseigan vessel to bits .

Hagoromo's feat of Making a Moon while near dead and then pushing the moon to the orbit , While On Death Bed from a chakra disease and having split the ten tails which literally killed him and kills every Jinchuruki if their Tailed beast ( Ten tails in Hags's case ) is taken away , and whatever time he had before The Ten Tail split and his Death was enough.for Him to Push the Moon to The Orbit and seeing how quickly Naruto died upon Tailed Beast extraction , The timeframe for the creation and Telekenetic push of the Moon would be in Minutes rather then Toneri who needed an Hour , Base Hagoromo himself Admitted Pre Prime Madara is close to him in power .

Note - Telekenetically pushing something is generally seen to have Higher Kinectic Energy applied to it then blatantly making an attack ( as it makes sense because the moon moving at 100 KM/s would.completely anhilate earth )

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryan87 said:

Thats why I said " scale " , Madara scale above Hagoromo Telekenetically pushing the moon to the Orbit in mere minutes ( at most ) while on death bed.

I have no idea what you're talking about, Madara doesn't scale above Hagoromo at all, show any proof, feat, statement or reference from the manga to back up your claim.

Naruto and sasuke scale above Toneri who moved the moon at 106 kilometer per second passively while fighting Naruto , and sliced the moon in two casually with a Single Truth Seeker Orb based beam .

Toneri isn't as strong as Kaguya, nor does he have feats above kaguya

No Caption Provided

In this instant Kaguya was about to destroy the world, with Naruto and the gang confirming that in the next page

No Caption Provided

By stating that it keeps on growing and if it grows any larger they won't have any place to come back to, Kakashi is confirming the destruction of earth. that feat alone is above anything Toneri has ever done.

Moreover Isshiki Who's the strongest of the Outotski clan was after an attack by kaguya on death's door and had to retreat into Jigen to survive, otherwise he would have been dead.

Naruto and Sasuke have no planetary feats whatsoever.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 1 in good fight

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By DragonKin

@aryan87: So he was getting close to him, do you have any way gouging how close?

because if memory serves me right he never made another statement of the sort after Madara awakened the 2nd rinnegan.

If you're going by feats, then by your own Statement "his death could quiet literally unleash the Jyuubi on the world , so he decided to split the Jyuubi Into 9 pieces , scatter them throughout the world and sealed the main body of the Jyuubi , the Gedo Mazou , into the moon and then blssted the moon back toward the Orbit , creating the moon , thus blasting the moon back to orbit , we also need to know Hagoromo would be massively weakened upon losing the Jyuubi , as naruto , a Jinchuruki died upon Jinchruki extraction of chakra" Madara have no feats that even come close to this kind of power.

statements are all good and well and they are after all the author's intent, but since there is no statement made stating that Madara surpassed Hagoromo then logically you have to go by feats and i'm sorry but by feats Hagoromo on death's door (your own statement) surpasses Madara.

Aryan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonkin: sorry , I deleted my last comment , I meant to edit in the part to toneri but I accidently deleted

So he was getting close to him, do you have any was gouging how close?

pretty darn close

because if memory serves me right he never made another statement of the sort after Madara awakened the 2nd rinnegan.

Madara grew Massively after the 2nd rinnegan , he can only make 1 limbo at start , now he can make 4 , He was cut in half by sasuke before he got the second rinnegan , after that he wasn't touched ever .

If you're going by feats, then by your own Statement "his death could quiet literally unleash the Jyuubi on the world , so he decided to split the Jyuubi Into 9 pieces , scatter them throughout the world and sealed the main body of the Jyuubi , the Gedo Mazou , into the moon and then blssted the moon back toward the Orbit , creating the moon , thus blasting the moon back to orbit , we also need to know Hagoromo would be massively weakened upon losing the Jyuubi , as naruto , a Jinchuruki died upon Jinchruki extraction of chakra" Madara have no feats that even come close to this kind of power.

He doesn't but he have directly scaling over Hagoromo

statements are all good and well and they are after all the author's intent, but since there is no statement made stating that Madara surpassed Hagoromo then logically you have to go by feats and i'm sorry but by feats Hagoromo on death's door (your own statement) surpasses Madara.

by feats he does , But By scaling , Madara is superior so he is logically superior to Hagoromo in base , let alone Death Doors .

Madara was targetting kaguya and to get her power , which he did

Madara reffered to his fight with Naruto and sasuke as " sideshow " meaning he wasn't taking them serioisly and yet he completely dominated them , the same narito and sasuke had half of Hagoromo's chakra each

Statements from Black Zetsu , Madara and even Kishimoto put The power of Madara to be greater then Sasuke and Naruto at the end of the arc

he had the eye that hagoromo never did

3 eyed Madara is clearly steonger then Base Hagoromo , Jinchuruki Hagoromo >>>>>> 3 Eyed Madara > Base Hagoromo >>>>> near dead Base hagoromo

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bruh planetary Anakin...HST soloing Starkiller...

I agree that the last one is wank, but Anakin does have those feats, at least small planet level

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryan87 said:

@dragonkin: sorry , I deleted my last comment , I meant to edit in the part to toneri but I accidently deleted

No worries dude

pretty darn close

Not a scale, feat or statement to back this up? any opinions are simply headcanon

Madara grew Massively after the 2nd rinnegan , he can only make 1 limbo at start , now he can make 4 , He was cut in half by sasuke before he got the second rinnegan , after that he wasn't touched ever .

Nothing in here says he's above Hagoromo, i'll differ you to my comment above this one.

He doesn't but he have directly scaling over Hagoromo

You still have failed to prove which scaling? up to now you're only offering your own opinion dude.

by feats he does , But By scaling , Madara is superior so he is logically superior to Hagoromo in base , let alone Death Doors .

No he's not, I'm starting to feel like I'm repeating myself. logic is derived from proof, so unless you show proof you can't state anything logically.

Madara was targetting kaguya and to get her power , which he did

Madara never confronted kaguya and black zetsu was able to morph him into kaguya.

No Caption Provided

Kaguya power is stated by Sasuke to be on a whole different level then 3 eyed Madara. Madara never got power close to that of Kaguya.

Madara reffered to his fight with Naruto and sasuke as " sideshow " meaning he wasn't taking them serioisly and yet he completely dominated them , the same narito and sasuke had half of Hagoromo's chakra each

He was taking the fight seriously and he never dominated them, So6p 1 rinnegan Madara literally ran away from them and the rest of the matches were pretty even. The chakra Naruto and Sasuke got is Hagoromo's own chakra not his jinnchuriki self (same state as Madara at that time).

Statements from Black Zetsu , Madara and even Kishimoto put The power of Madara to be greater then Sasuke and Naruto at the end of the arc

No argument here, his power was greater from their individual power not their combined power as they were able to oppose him every step of the way.

he had the eye that hagoromo never did

Hagoromo also had 3 eyes.

3 eyed Madara is clearly steonger then Base Hagoromo , Jinchuruki Hagoromo >>>>>> 3 Eyed Madara > Base Hagoromo >>>>> near dead Base hagoromo

That is not so easy to judge, Hagoromo was able to awaken the rinnegan on his own and at a young age, also if he split the ten tails, created the moon, sealed his body inside and pushed it out of orbit + defeating Kaguya at her strongest alongside his brother then Base Hagoromo is stronger then 3 eyed Madara feat wise.

But my argument was more about jinnchuriki Hagoromo vs 3 eyed Madara.

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By JustBeRad

Legends feats? Gotta give it to Team 1 then, though it should be a good fight since everyone is at their prime.

Aryan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonkin

Not a scale, feat or statement to back this up? any opinions are simply headcanon

Madara was still capable of fighting Naruto and sasuke 2v1 tho he was losing , naruto and sasuke , in raw power are = Hagoromo so Madara is indirectly capable of fighting Hagoromo's power split in two parts .

You still have failed to prove which scaling? up to now you're only offering your own opinion dude

I am not offering my " opinion "

its Hagoromo who said Madara with one eye , no Six Path Chibaku tensei , only one Limbo , no Rinnesharingan have gotten close to the power that Hagoromo himelf possesses

No Caption Provided

No he's not, I'm starting to feel like I'm repeating myself. logic is derived from proof, so unless you show proof you can't state anything logically

well he.is close ro Hagoromo , by literally his own word and this was before he got three more power ups - The Divine Tree , The Second Rinnegan and the rinnesharingan

whats " close " would be logically 80-90 percent , because anything less is a significant advantage in favour of Hagoromo .

Kaguya power is stated by Sasuke to be on a whole different level then 3 eyed Madara. Madara never got power close to that of Kaguya

well ofcourse Kaguya have far more chakra , that didn't stop hagoromo and hamura from sealing her or team 7 from sealing her away , chakra isn't everything in a fight .

He was taking the fight seriously

the entire battle was a sideshow for him
the entire battle was a sideshow for him

and he never dominated them,

he literally never got scratched after this
he literally never got scratched after this

So6p 1 rinnegan Madara literally ran away from them

he didn't , he went to get the second rinnegan to Cast infinite Tsukuyomi , not to save himself from the duo , he blatantly was better at many points

Madara's limbo punches Naruto and Naruto is shown to be blown away at a very high speed , Madara while near dead after Night Guy's assault , completely nega Sage of Six Path Naruto's Tailed beast amped punch

A Limbo , an equal of Madara sent Naruto flying while Madara stood in the combo of Black Chidori and Magnet Style Rasengan for MULTIPLE minites and casually Stood there , all it did was make him grin

he no sold sasuke's sword

Once he realized how Amenominaka works , it literally never landed on him ever again

his Lightfang anhilated Naruto's TSB staff

his limbo no solid Naruto's staff with just a slight bruise

this many examples Of Madara blatantly overpowering

and the rest of the matches were pretty even.

show me them scratching 2 eyed madara even once

The chakra Naruto and Sasuke got is Hagoromo's own chakra not his jinnchuriki self (same state as Madara at that time

the moon feat is so impressive because it was done by a near dead weakened Hagoromo who was mere minutes Away from Death , Jinchuruki hagoromo have no relevance to the context of this thread .

No argument here, his power was greater from their individual power not their combined power as they were able to oppose him every step of the way

Madara and Zetsu were very confident they would now be able to take down the entirity of Team 7
Madara and Zetsu were very confident they would now be able to take down the entirity of Team 7

Hagoromo also had 3 eyes

The Case of the Thing on Hagoromo's forehead :

this is a rinnesharingan , which is basically a 9 tomoed eye with all the rinnegan and Sharingan abilities
this is a rinnesharingan , which is basically a 9 tomoed eye with all the rinnegan and Sharingan abilities
this is what Hagoromo have , this isn't an eye at all but rather a representative of Hagoromo's status as the sage of the six paths
this is what Hagoromo have , this isn't an eye at all but rather a representative of Hagoromo's status as the sage of the six paths
Naruto have the exact same symbol on his back
Naruto have the exact same symbol on his back
Obito too
Obito too
Madara as well
Madara as well

that isn't an eye , its just a way of showing that Hagoromo have both six path senjutsu and six Path Rinnegan .

That is not so easy to judge, Hagoromo was able to awaken the rinnegan on his own and at a young age,

rinnegan requiees the combining of Ashura and Indra , basically Hagoromo , which madara did and achieve rinnegan eventually

also if he split the ten tails, created the moon, sealed his body inside and pushed it out of orbit + defeating Kaguya at her strongest alongside his brother then Base Hagoromo is stronger then 3 eyed Madara feat wise.

obviously Hagoromo is above Madara featswise , but intent , narrative , statements and the entire late war arc makes it clear that base Hagoromo is inferior to Madara in every way except Stuff like their existence ( hagoromo's existence against samarasa ) , his raw power is quiet visibly inferior

But my argument was more about jinnchuriki Hagoromo vs 3 eyed Madara

Prime Hagoromo can throw around meteors at MFTL+ speed ( literally ) and realign stars ( tho i might be wrong about this one )

SWA2point0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team 2 without a question

DragonKin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryan87:

Madara was still capable of fighting Naruto and sasuke 2v1 tho he was losing , naruto and sasuke , in raw power are = Hagoromo so Madara is indirectly capable of fighting Hagoromo's power split in two parts .

You really need to re-read the fight, while fighting Madara neither Sasuke or Naruto were going all out, he activated the Infinite tsukoyomi because he was unable to overpower them.

Later Naruto and Sasuke went on to fight Kaguya and they gave her so much trouble together she had to split them up and switch dimensions constantly.

its Hagoromo who said Madara with one eye , no Six Path Chibaku tensei , only one Limbo , no Rinnesharingan have gotten close to the power that Hagoromo himelf possesses

First of all Madara definitely had the six path powers (he was in the s6op form and had the TSB) and the divine tree absorbed + at the same fight sequence he stole kakashi's mangekyo sharingan.

well he.is close ro Hagoromo , by literally his own word and this was before he got three more power ups - The Divine Tree , The Second Rinnegan and the rinnesharingan

whats " close " would be logically 80-90 percent , because anything less is a significant advantage in favour of Hagoromo .

Well he already had the divine tree absorbed (he absorbed it right after Naruto blasted him and the god tree with the senpu magma rasenshuriken) so no power up there, the only one real power up he got was obtaining the 2nd rinnegan and he never did anything extra to unlock the sharinnegan (it's more then likely that getting the 2nd rinnegan unlocked his 3rd eye).

He never said he was "close to his power", what he did say was "he is getting close to me" which, for someone with such a massive power, anything above 60% can be considered getting close too.

well ofcourse Kaguya have far more chakra , that didn't stop hagoromo and hamura from sealing her or team 7 from sealing her away , chakra isn't everything in a fight .

A) You said and i quote you: "Madara was targetting kaguya and to get her power , which he did", meaning you fought he got her power so he was as strong as her, which he wasn't and you were wrong to assume that he was.

B) Hagoromo and Homura were 2 beasts with perfect teamwork the same as Naruto and Sasuke although they had some help. If the 2 brothers fought Madara they'd slaughter him like nothing (since they KO'ed someone who's on a whole other level, also it stands to reason that Kaguya was more powerful back then).

he didn't , he went to get the second rinnegan to Cast infinite Tsukuyomi , not to save himself from the duo , he blatantly was better at many points

Madara's limbo punches Naruto and Naruto is shown to be blown away at a very high speed , Madara while near dead after Night Guy's assault , completely nega Sage of Six Path Naruto's Tailed beast amped punch

A Limbo , an equal of Madara sent Naruto flying while Madara stood in the combo of Black Chidori and Magnet Style Rasengan for MULTIPLE minites and casually Stood there , all it did was make him grin

he no sold sasuke's sword

Once he realized how Amenominaka works , it literally never landed on him ever again

his limbo no solid Naruto's staff with just a slight bruise

this many examples Of Madara blatantly overpowering

Wow if it wasn't obvious you need to re-read the fight now it's a sure thing, you are changing the whole fight to coincide with your narrative.

A) Madara's limbo clone blew Naruto away, but he had no visible damage nor did he gasp in pain, what happened was Naruto immediately after being blown away was him telling Sasuke about the limbo clone, meaning he was so fine he was able to perceive and accurately communicate the problem to Sasuke (take into consideration the fact he was only able to sense the clone and not actually see it).

B) That 2nd part is just all wrong, no limbo clone sent Naruto flying while he was standing just fine in the middle of magnet rasengan and black chidori, it happened completely different.

Madara was teleported by Sasuke's ability to in between himself and Naruto, then they preceded to strike him from both sides and he wasn't fine or smiling or standing there for couple of minutes, he was visibly worried and surprised then he switched places with his one limbo clone (which got sealed instead of him).

C) Sasuke switched places with his blade and that's why he was stabbed, which again surprised Madara.

D) I have no Idea what "amenominaka" is, i have watched the entire anime and all the movies + read the manga from beginning to end several times and never heard of it.

E) His lighting never annihilated Naruto's TSB staff as it was never shown nor did Madara aimed at his staff, naruto actually threw the staff to block Madara's lightning (it was a senpu technique, and the TSB was fine afterwards since Naruto still possessed 9 TSB in his fight vs Kaguya, you can say the staff no sold the lightning)

F) The fact that the staff hurt the clone is actually impressive.

You blatantly misrepresented the entire match, literally everything happened differently then what you wrote.

show me them scratching 2 eyed madara even once

Well I'm not gonna paste several pages of manga here, you obviously don't remember how the fight went so go and read it!

There wasn't much of a fight after madara came back, immediately after the page you posted Madara sent his clones after Naruto and Sasuke, Naruto's clones stopped them, at the same time Madara flew into the sky then began bombarding them with meteors, N & S no sold the meteors without any prob, then Madara with no options left cast the infinite tsukoyomi, he didn't want to have no CQC with N & S (they never even went all out against him)

the moon feat is so impressive because it was done by a near dead weakened Hagoromo who was mere minutes Away from Death , Jinchuruki hagoromo have no relevance to the context of this thread .

Of course he has, you realize that Madara was the jinnchuriki of the ten tails?

so you need to compare them with the same conditions, you understand that this entire time we were debating about near death or base Hagoromo, without the ten tails, vs So6p 3 eyed Madara with the ten tails. the moment you put them on equal footing it'll be a hard curbstomp.

that isn't an eye , its just a way of showing that Hagoromo have both six path senjutsu and six Path Rinnegan .

It was never stated what it is in the manga or anime, it can be a 3rd rinnegan for all we know after all it has the same pattern as a rinnegan and it looks like a goddamn eye, meaning we can't know since no one stated it.

rinnegan requiees the combining of Ashura and Indra , basically Hagoromo , which madara did and achieve rinnegan eventually

You really don't remember the anime or manga, Hagoromo achieved the rinnegan as a young man on his own power and Madara only achieved it via stealing Hasihrama cells, cultivating them in a lab and infusing them into himself (so he won't die, from his injuries) and all that was literally right before he died of natural causes as a very old man. DON'T compare the two paths.

obviously Hagoromo is above Madara featswise , but intent , narrative , statements and the entire late war arc makes it clear that base Hagoromo is inferior to Madara in every way except Stuff like their existence ( hagoromo's existence against samarasa ) , his raw power is quiet visibly inferior

The MOMENT Hagoromo is above Madara feat wise and there are no statement by the author to contradict it, i don't take intent and narrative as an argument since you derive anything you want from intent (as you have no idea what the author's intent is) and you subject the narrative to your own twisted comprehension skills (after all you were literally wrong about everything while describing the fight between Madara to N & S and the whole 3 power ups thing), then Hagoromo is stronger case closed.

Aryan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dragonkin:

You really need to re-read the fight,

For your good , I already did yesterday .

while fighting Madara neither Sasuke or Naruto were going all out,

Loading Video...

while I am impressed by your tendency to fabricate blatant fanfiction , " holding back " people don't attack in duos , holding back people don't take Chakra from tailed beasts to amplify their punches and make amplified elemental Rasenshurikens , they also don't try to combine Magnet Rasengan and Black Chidori to defeat the opponent , they are both obviously going all out , that is made clear when sasuke says

" You're time have come , Madara "

or when Naruto says

" Baka , Baka , I won't take you down , We will *

there is no basis or proper reasoning for Naruto's team to hold back

he activated the Infinite tsukoyomi because he was unable to overpower them.

not really

that have been the plan the entire war arc , he would have casted it either way
that have been the plan the entire war arc , he would have casted it either way

Later Naruto and Sasuke went on to fight Kaguya and they gave her so much trouble together she had to split them up and switch dimensions constantly.

yeah , Because Kaguya exhausted her chakra jumping Dimensions

No Caption Provided

saying she exhausts twenty percent of her chakra because i am generous and take the word " immense " as just a little portion of her , the only time they aere close to her was when she jumped 2-3 times and Exhausted like half her chakra

by the end she was so low on chakra that she needed Eternal Truth Seeker made by the chakra that she left in the shinobi

she was negging them with hair while fresh

No Caption Provided

In Lava world she drops to 80%

Shes still much faster and stronger then both even working together , she laughingly overpowers Naruto and goes on to continue overpowering then

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

she is able to blitz them from behind in lava world and she could have insta killed them here if she wasn’t trying to steal their chakra. Naruto did get a hit on her in lava world but it was due to sexy jutsu. And this doesn’t count since her guard dropped.

No Caption Provided

In ice world she drops to 60%

Naruto gets a massive one time boost which makes his phsyical strength " unparalleled " and lands a hit on her , otherwise they were still losing

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

In gravity world she drops to 40%

This is where levels start seriously droppinf very seriously and she starts getting overpowered truly , but even here

The strongest attack Naruto EVER Made , the Combination of 9 Different chakra nature basked super tailed beast bomb was tanked by kaguya

so yea.......she was stronger then them at 40 percent

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

First of all Madara definitely had the six path powers (he was in the s6op form and had the TSB)

Madara did not make the Six Path Chibaku Tensei till he got his second Rinnegan , each of of those Meteors is Large Island sized as they are all bigger then Nagato's Chibaku Tensei , and made Naruto scared just by the look of it , the Second Rinnegan is indeed a massive boost
Madara did not make the Six Path Chibaku Tensei till he got his second Rinnegan , each of of those Meteors is Large Island sized as they are all bigger then Nagato's Chibaku Tensei , and made Naruto scared just by the look of it , the Second Rinnegan is indeed a massive boost

and the divine tree absorbed + at the same fight sequence he stole kakashi's mangekyo sharingan

he absorbed Divine Tree after Hagoromo said Madara is close to his power currently .

He never said he was "close to his power", what he did say was "he is getting close to me" which, for someone with such a massive power, anything above 60% can be considered getting close too

again , 60 percent is literally naruto and sasuke , more like 50 but still , so by your estimate Naruto and sasuke are close to Hagoromo because you think even 60 percent is close because " massive power "? i know you need to make blatantly fallacious arguments for your own sake but saying 60 is close to 100 is just......

and by " getting close " , Hagoromo meant Madara is trying to bridge the small gap that remains between them .

A) You said and i quote you: "Madara was targetting kaguya and to get her power , which he did", meaning you fought he got her power so he was as strong as her, which he wasn't and you were wrong to assume that he was.

the only thing Kaguya have that Madara doesn't is the chakra from the infinite Tsukuyomi which Kaguya eventually wasted and Madara had limbo which is atleast a Five times boost

B) Hagoromo and Homura were 2 beasts with perfect teamwork the same as Naruto and Sasuke although they had some help. If the 2 brothers fought Madara they'd slaughter him like nothing (since they KO'ed someone who's on a whole other level, also it stands to reason that Kaguya was more powerful back then)

a single limbo deals with Hamura and You cannot really convince me that Hagoromo can defeat Five Madaras at once , one real Madara and the other limbo clones who are all equal to madara in power and abilities

Wow if it wasn't obvious you need to re-read the fight now it's a sure thing, you are changing the whole fight to coincide with your narrative.

No Caption Provided

A) Madara's limbo clone blew Naruto away, but he had no visible damage nor did he gasp in pain,

I never said he had physical damage kek , i just said he was said flying from a single punch from a Limbo clone

what happened was Naruto immediately after being blown away was him telling Sasuke about the limbo clone, meaning he was so fine he was able to perceive and accurately communicate the problem to Sasuke (take into consideration the fact he was only able to sense the clone and not actually see it).

No Caption Provided

ah so you concede ? a single punch did send naruto flying but he was able to take control of his movement before he hit the ground and slide toward it

No Caption Provided

six path senjutsu worls on limbo but naruto's TSO didn't even push it back even a little lmao

B) That 2nd part is just all wrong,

EVERYTHING i Said on this thread have been correct to the letter , you are pointlessly trying to counter common Naruto facts to the point Its making me question if you ever truly read of watched the series

no limbo clone sent Naruto flying

No Caption Provided

yes it did .

I guess you don't comprehens basic things so I need to explain Line By Line

the meaning of this line is that a Limbo's physical punch had more effect on Naruto then Madara had while standing literally in between a combination of a black chidori which was amplified by Hagoromo's six path seals and a Magnet Rasengan amplified by the Yang seal and Shukaku's Unique chakra nature

while he was standing just fine in the middle of magnet rasengan and black chidori, it happened completely different.

he literally stood there in both anime and manga

No Caption Provided

he stays there for atleast 10 seconds from what I can get from the anime time frame , casually replaces himself with a Limbo clone and then goes away , literally how it haooened

Madara was teleported by Sasuke's ability to in between himself and Naruto, then they preceded to strike him from both sides and he wasn't fine or smiling or standing there for couple of minutes, he was visibly worried and surprised then he switched places with his one limbo clone (which got sealed instead of him).

all he did was grin , even his Limbo can tank it , while the same chidori in vallkey of the end arc two quiet literally send naruto flying and utterly anhilates a meteor in The Last

There , a superior Chidori amped by the Yin chakra of the Yin seal :

No Caption Provided

it didn't even harm the limbo clone

C) Sasuke switched places with his blade and that's why he was stabbed, which again surprised Madara.

while Madara casually pulled it out without any pain , here is current naruto with the same sword

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

D) I have no Idea what "amenominaka" is, i have watched the entire anime and all the movies + read the manga from beginning to end several times and never heard of it.

Amenominaka is the insta dimension change jutsu kagiya uses and it uses a HUMONGOUS amount of chakra , its done by rinnesharingan but only Kaguya can use it because of how much sheer chakra it takes only she can uss it , Meaning the amount of chakra this jutsu takes is alone more then what Madara in his whole body have , I could have said it takes like Fifty percent of her chakra , but I did twenty for your sake
Amenominaka is the insta dimension change jutsu kagiya uses and it uses a HUMONGOUS amount of chakra , its done by rinnesharingan but only Kaguya can use it because of how much sheer chakra it takes only she can uss it , Meaning the amount of chakra this jutsu takes is alone more then what Madara in his whole body have , I could have said it takes like Fifty percent of her chakra , but I did twenty for your sake

E) His lighting never annihilated Naruto's TSB staff as it was never shown nor did Madara aimed at his staff, naruto actually threw the staff to block Madara's lightning (it was a senpu technique, and the TSB was fine afterwards since Naruto still possessed 9 TSB in his fight vs Kaguya, you can say the staff no sold the lightning)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

and yes , what i said was :

sey the Keyword ?

LIGHTFANG

F) The fact that the staff hurt the clone is actually impressive.

yes because it have six path senjutsu , its attack still didn't even push the clone back while the clone's raw punch send naruto flying , shows who possess significantly more physical strength

You blatantly misrepresented the entire match, literally everything happened differently then what you wrote.

No Caption Provided

Well I'm not gonna paste several pages of manga here, you obviously don't remember how the fight went so go and read it!

I do remember very well

There wasn't much of a fight after madara came back, immediately after the page you posted Madara sent his clones after Naruto and Sasuke, Naruto's clones stopped them, at the same time Madara flew into the sky then began bombarding them with meteors, N & S no sold the meteors without any prob, then Madara with no options left cast the infinite tsukoyomi, he didn't want to have no CQC with N & S (they never even went all out against him)

No Caption Provided

yes because he proved pratically untouchable for them , no one was able to do ANYTHING to him .

Of course he has, you realize that Madara was the jinnchuriki of the ten tails?

Yes I do

so you need to compare them with the same conditions,

No we don't , we need to compare the version of hagoromo that did the feat to Madara , Which is literally a hagoromo minutes or even seconds away from death while being weakened by a chakra disease

No Caption Provided

the Hagoromo that did the feat had split him jyuubi into 9 and scattered them throughout the world and made the main body of Jyuubi a chakraless husk and then blasted it to the moon , he was effectly minutes away from death and weakened when he did the moon feat and he was no longer the Jinchruki of the Ten tails .

you understand that this entire time we were debating about near death or base Hagoromo, without the ten tails, vs So6p 3 eyed Madara with the ten tails. the moment you put them on equal footing it'll be a hard curbstomp.

Nobody ever said Madara is close to Prime Sage of the Six Paths , You're Strawmanning

It was never stated what it is in the manga or anime, it can be a 3rd rinnegan for all we know after all it has the same pattern as a rinnegan and it looks like a goddamn eye, meaning we can't know since no one stated it.

if this :

No Caption Provided

looks the same to you as this :

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Then My friend I do not know what I can do for you

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

its clearly more similar to this

You really don't remember the anime or manga, Hagoromo achieved the rinnegan as a young man on his own power and Madara only achieved it via stealing Hasihrama cells, cultivating them in a lab and infusing them into himself (so he won't die, from his injuries) and all that was literally right before he died of natural causes as a very old man. DON'T compare the two paths

The Difference between Hagoromo and Non Jyuubi Madara :

• Hagoromo have 50 percent Otsutsuki blood , Madara probably doesn't even have 1 percent seeing how Indra fell to half of hagoromo's bllood and I doubt there is even an ounce of Hagoromo blood remaining in alige Madara
  • Madara combined Ashura and Indra chakra but had zero Otsutsuki chakra and only reincarnate chakra
  • Hagoromo.could have been born with the rinnegan for all we know , ots jis eyes after all

The MOMENT Hagoromo is above Madara feat wise and there are no statement by the author to contradict it

pre prime Madara was getting close to Hagoromo to the point that his spirit finally decided to interfere lol

, i don't take intent and narrative as an argument since you derive anything you want from intent

I don't really care if you buy into Intent and Narrative , Madara achieved What Hagoromo didn't and became a pratically a male version of kaguya where kagiya have way more chakra and Madara have equally powerful clones of himself

(as you have no idea what the author's intent is)

Oh I very well do

and you subject the narrative to your own twisted comprehension skills (after all you were literally wrong about everything while describing the fight between Madara to N & S and the whole 3 power ups thing),

Killing me with the Irony you are My Friend
Killing me with the Irony you are My Friend

then Hagoromo is stronger case closed

he really isn't

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legends is too fast. Starwars team can’t be hit by them and they can blitz them. Revans Tutaminas could oneshot anyone on team 2.

Aryan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Legends is too fast. Starwars team can’t be hit by them and they can blitz them. Revans Tutaminas could oneshot anyone on team 2.

why would they not be able to hit them ?

in naruto , low tier characters can easily deflect lasers made up of Photons

No Caption Provided

and we are talking some of the strongest characters in the verse here , also why would tutaminis one shot anyone ?

noah_ouellette

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aryan87: naruto verse isn’t ftl combat speed or reaction speed. legends force users are. Simple. Revan can absorb planetary destruction levels of energy with tutaminas(did so against vitiate) and tutaminas allows it to be redirected back at the target. Poof.

Aryan87

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Aryan87

@noah_ouellette:

naruto verse isn’t ftl combat speed or reaction speed.

ah so thats why Teen Naruto dodged A Lightspeed attack point blank ?
ah so thats why Teen Naruto dodged A Lightspeed attack point blank ?

Avoiding a photon by his side, Naruto hit his chest painfully toward the tank

Biting the lip, he felt the taste of blood dripping

- Naruto Retsudan novels

or is that why near dead exhausted sick base naruto dodged a photon laser ?

or maybe the same reason orochimaru easily deflected the same ohoton laser ?
or maybe the same reason orochimaru easily deflected the same ohoton laser ?

legends force users are. Simple.

people like shootingnova have made me spektical about that as Even Leia have dodged a blaster bolts in the past

how do you explain stuff like this with blasters ?
how do you explain stuff like this with blasters ?

Revan can absorb planetary destruction levels of energy with tutaminas(did so against vitiate)

planet level ? scans ?

and tutaminas allows it to be redirected back at the target. Poof.

too bad the Naruto team absorb attacks that can destroy planet or atleast the surface , and they do it by a single eye