• 50 Foot starting distance
Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Without 3DM gear I think Levi is completely outclassed. Stain should be too fast and agile for him. With it, I could see him winning round 2. Levi would know he can't afford to get tagged and smoke bombs could give him enough cover to win. I would still lean Stain round 1. He's not an idiot and once he sees how the 3DM gear works he would move to the most open space nearby to minimize it's impact.

Avatar image for soothing_sounds
Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for theonewhoknocks
TheOneWhoKnocks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By TheOneWhoKnocks
KingCrimson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Levi both rounds. Dude is lethal.

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Rebake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No odm gear?

Soothing_Sounds

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LeoTheGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By LeoTheGreatest

Levi takes this handily his feats are just flat out superior like evading a massive firearm assault

No Caption Provided

And completely destroying the beast titan.

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Levi washes Stain.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Co-Boss

In a city with the 3-d gear makes this close if not a stomp, Levi is much quicker and isn't afraid to kill. I don't see him getting tagged so the quirk is useless.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b
deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@soothing_sounds: Does Stain even have supersonic feats like Levi has ? Levi when serious can evade bullets from multiple armed henchmens of Kenny Ackerman. This is easily Supersonic+. Stain is really slow. Iida is not even supersonic and can move at subsonic speeds only, so don't take that feat.

Avatar image for deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b
deactivated-60ee8521dfb0b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15 Ronan6996  Online

Honestly, Levi stomps both rounds. He is just that fast of a dude. Bloodlusted Levi would wash Stain completely. Not even a fair matchup

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Belando

@ronan6996: Made a long response on pc but the bug won’t allow me to post. Chapter 12 of vigilante I believe. Stain is faster than Levi by virtue of casually acting during a attack stated to be supersonic. High end interpretations of Levi can get him up to supersonic combat speed. That’s not enough.

Hentekorin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Levi

Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18 Ronan6996  Online

@belando: Idk but Eredin12 was dead ass trying to convince me in the other thread that Levi has Hypersonic combat speed at the very least based on the feats where the Beast Titan threw rocks which created Titan sized Shockwaves even though the rocks didn't even ignited (Similar to the movie where 5% Deku was going really fast to ignite himself) and Levi casually dodged them.

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bloodlusted Levi stomps for sure, and I’m pretty sure he would win even if not

Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20 Ronan6996  Online
JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22 Ronan6996  Online

@justberad: Doesn't mean that he is Hypersonic even if it was really point blank?

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronan6996: If he can easily dodge bullets the instant they are fired than I would say he is very close to if not hypersonic

Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24 Ronan6996  Online

@justberad: That is not how speed works. You need to take into account of distance. Yes, Levi is a bullet timer. But not fan calcs even place him close to Hypersonic. There is no wank needed for Levi to reach supersonic (Mach 1.1 to 2.5) anyway.

Stain loses horribly anyway.

Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25 Ronan6996  Online

@justberad: Such as this:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:M3X/Attack_On_Titan:_Levi_dodge_bullets

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronan6996: He pretty handily dodged bullets from several armed men from what I could see, which already means he is at the very least close to hypersonic speeds, but you also said Stain loses horribly so it sounds like we are of one and the same mind on this subject.

Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27 Ronan6996  Online

@justberad: Just because you like Levi a lot doesn't mean you can wank him a lot. If you think the fan calcs I showed you were downplaying Levi, why don't you go by yourself and debunk their calcs? Maybe that would help.

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By JustBeRad

@ronan6996: I’m not wanking anything. The fact he easily dodged bullets fired from a squad of armed men proves he is at the very least a bullet timer, which means he is a least close to if not hypersonic in speed. I don’t think you downplayed him at all, but just based on feats alone you must agree Levi is at least a bullet timer if not nearly hypersonic. There are a few ppl on this site who are pretty well-versed on AoT feats who can prove it with calcs but I don’t know their usernames by heart. Sorry, I joined this site not too long ago so I don’t know all the big names around here yet.

Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30 Ronan6996  Online

@justberad: Couldn't debunk the fan calc I provided you on how Levi is not even close to Hypersonic? Concession accepted.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By KillianDuclark  Online

Stain. He fought tougher opponents

Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32 Ronan6996  Online

@killianduclark: Off topic but who do you think wins in between Founding Titan vs All Might?

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronan6996:

Prime All Might, low diff's.

Wounded All Might from the beginning of the series just needs abuse his speed edge and follow up with some well aimed Delaware smashes

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By JustBeRad

@ronan6996: Levi has already been confirmed by bullet dodging feats alone as at least Mach 1.9, which is supersonic, and mind you he did so easily, meaning 2000mph is near where his speed is at, which not only allows him to effortlessly stomp Stain, but is not that far away the level hypersonic level of 3000 mph. I never claimed he was hypersonic, but was close to it. Not sure why you think you’ve won when feats and calcs are both against you, but who am I to tell you what to believe

Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35 Ronan6996  Online

@justberad: Man, why are you acting so stupid? I never said Levi isn't a bullet timer. And you are using the "no u" argument which is funny considering that not fan calcs place Levi at anywhere near Hypersonic. Near Hypersonic as in implying by as supersonic+ (Mach 2.5 to 5).

Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36 Ronan6996  Online

@killianduclark: I agree with you. Even Machia and Shiggy can solo AOT verse. They are just that weak of a verse tbh.

Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 Ronan6996  Online

@justberad: He wasn't effortlessly dodging bullets that time and he was already putting significant amount of effort when trying to dodge bullets from Kenny henchmens. Again, that feat doesn't put him anywhere near Hypersonic. S4 Levi would be supersonic+ considering how he dodged Beast Titan rocks effortlessly.

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronan6996: He has been calced at the very least at Mach 1.9, making him supersonic, and it’s been proved on this site already. You can deny it, but you would be wrong, which so far seems to be par the course for your arguments against him

JustBeRad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronan6996: He was dodging attacks from the Jaw Titan and dodging bullets fired from assault weapons. Come on man, Levi is supersonic, just admit it

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@justberad: definitely agree. AoT certainly has better story than a lot of shounen out there, but it's not a particularly powerful verse

Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41 Ronan6996  Online
Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42 Ronan6996  Online

@justberad: The Titan shifters, all of them are supersonic. Levi is at best highballing is supersonic+. Again, I agreed Levi is a bullet timer.

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Belando

To be clear, dodging bullets after they're fired towards you from certain distances can be impressive. But it's not inherently supersonic or hypersonic. It all depends on the combination of what happened. I'm not quite sure if we'd consider Levi's action as dodging bullets after they're fired, but rather that he's fast enough that the people trying to shoot him just can't find a decent shot or predict his trajectory. Which is really impressive, but again, not necceraily dodging a bullet from a short distance heading towards you.

TL;DR There’s zero examples of Levi being a bullet timer.

Belando

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After rereading Stendhal’s appearances I’m confident he leads in every category imaginable. From strength, speed, durability, skill and versatility. If anyone want to debate this, let me know.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ronan6996: machia? Maybe,he has too take on way too many opponents,shigaraki neg diff's tho

Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Ronan6996  Online

@divyansh13: @divyansh13: Machia would never get hurt by any of the Titan shifters. Not even the Warhammer Titan can damage it. Also you do realize Machia had insane stamina, right? Shiggy and Machia were combating against each other for two months nonstop and without any rest. So I doubt if Machia would get worn out before he bullrushes and blitzes all of those mindless Titan's napes. And not to mention Machia would thrash the Colossal Titan in terms of physicals and the only thing that would pose a threat to Machia is Armin's transformation, which isn't spammable. Just admit it, AOT verse is fodder compared to even MHA verse, not only in terms of speed, but in sheer striking strength and durability as well. No titans (although individually) can cause significant damage to a mountain like Machia does. They are weak to the point that they get wrecked by mere dynamites and can get pierced through by axes easily as shown during the fight between Sasha and an Abnormal Titan. And even the Armored Titan's plates got wrecked by WW3 cannons easily and Attack Titan's hardened punches wrecked the latter's armor too. Their durability and strength pale in comparison to how Machia could level entire city blocks by bullrushing at great speeds.

Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 Ronan6996  Online

@belando: I admit AOT characters are fodder compared to MHA characters, but Levi is a bullet timer confirmed by statements. Not disagreeing with you or anything, but seeing that he dodged bullets point blank implies that he is supersonic but still not even close to Hypersonic. But you still need to provide evidence on how Stain is faster than Levi? Is it scaling from 5 to 8 percent Deku who dodged muzzle bullets at an incredibly short distance or another type of feat? Coz that version of Deku was a much stronger version so you can't use that scaling. Also is there any evidence to back up your claims on how Iida is supersonic? Maybe FTE, but I can't recall that version of Iida breaking the sound barrier.

Ronan6996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49 Ronan6996  Online

@divyansh13: Increment in number of titans is useless if they can't tear through their opponents' skin. Just know that, bruh.

Divyansh13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers