• 66 results
#1 Posted by Yamiyodare (1409 posts) - - Show Bio
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Who win ?

#4 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1403 posts) - - Show Bio

It's hard to say

Suppressed SSJB Gogeta was > FP SSJ Broly => Beerus

SSJB Vegito black arc was the same as FP SSJ Broly (But Broly has novel and guides to back up the statements)

I'd say they are somewhat on par with each other, if Vegito goes Complete SSJB, he will stomp SSJG Gogeta but if Gogeta goes SSJB then he stomps Vegito

#6 Posted by Subbat321 (251 posts) - - Show Bio

@u_wot_m8: Nah fam.You're skipping the tournament of power where Gogeta's halves got way stronger than they were in the Black Arc.So we have a current Goku and Vegeta results vs a Black Arc result.I have a hard time seeing Vegito win.So SSJG would most likely win.

#8 Edited by Omega_kai (3162 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite, Goku or Vegeta could beat Black arc Vegito.

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
#9 Posted by PreCrisisBardock (8908 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito gets whacked

#13 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

Stalemate.

#15 Posted by Emanresu_20 (2995 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard to say. Both Vegeta and Goku are much stronger than their black arc past selves. If this was Ssb Gogeta vs Ssb Vegito is easily give it to Gogeta. Maybe Gogeta can pull something off.

#16 Posted by Etherious (267 posts) - - Show Bio

Anime : Base Gogeta is enough

Manga : Gogeta take this with SSG

#19 Posted by i_like_swords (26231 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku or Vegeta alone during the tournament of power could defeat black arc Vegito. Even Base Gogeta would make this spite.

#20 Posted by Torro6 (70 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegito wins high diff lol at people thinking goku or vegeta is beating vegito in this thread lay-off the weed

#21 Edited by i_like_swords (26231 posts) - - Show Bio

@torro6 said:

Vegito wins high diff lol at people thinking goku or vegeta is beating vegito in this thread lay-off the weed

The heavily suppressed version of Jiren who glared away a KKx20 spirit bomb was forced to power up on two separate occasions to combat Goku and Vegeta. They did better against a more highly powered up Jiren (that Belmod "hasn't seen in a long time") than UI Omen Goku did against a suppressed one. Even heavily suppressed Jiren was stated to be more powerful than anything the main cast had seen up to that point. That includes not only merged Zamasu, but the hulked out Zamasu and the timeline-absorbing Zamasu that followed. All of which are more powerful than Vegito.

#22 Posted by cromulor (2376 posts) - - Show Bio

Gogeta easily.

#23 Posted by TheLeeAboveAll (100 posts) - - Show Bio

Gogeta easy. Both Vegeta and Goku post TOP are far more powerful than they were in the black arc. Making Gogeta naturally far stronger than Vegito.

#24 Posted by Yamiyodare (1409 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario 2 , Gogeta SSJ vs SSB Vegeto

Scénario 3, Gogeta Base vs SSB Vegeto

#25 Posted by i_like_swords (26231 posts) - - Show Bio

Scenario 2 , Gogeta SSJ vs SSB Vegeto

Scénario 3, Gogeta Base vs SSB Vegeto

Again, Goku or Vegeta using their limit breaking forms (KK and Blue Evolution) during the tournament would be enough to drop Vegito. Base Gogeta was hilariously above Golden Frieza (who lasted over an hour against SSJ Broly, who bodied SSB Goku and Vegeta), and was also implicitly above Goku Blue KKx20 and SSBE Vegeta, because they admitted neither of them alone could defeat SSJ Broly.

Basically, people far, far weaker than Base Gogeta would body versions of Zamasu who are superior to Vegito Blue.

#28 Edited by Redshift_Bacon (685 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Zamasu didn't grow in power after fusing with the Universe, he was simply unable to be killed by Non-Multiversal characters. His Mouth-Blasts were deflected by the Supreme Kai's barrier even.

SSJG Gogeta Barely beats SSJB Vegito in a very cool fight. I know Goku and Vegeta got a lot stronger, but I think 50x stronger (which is what I have between SSJB and SSJG) is just too much. Ultimately though, it comes down to Fusion time. Even though I think SSJB Vegito has the edge in Power, his fusion time is Pitiful. Based on the Failed fusions, we can say that SSJG Gogeta will probably last the full 30 minute duration, while Vegito lasted maybe 10 in his SSJB form.

#29 Posted by Lord_Doom159 (322 posts) - - Show Bio

Gogeta

#30 Posted by Lord_Doom159 (322 posts) - - Show Bio

If it’s manga Vegito I’d say Gogeta lose in a close fight

#31 Posted by AbigorGodofWar (274 posts) - - Show Bio

Gogeta neg diff stomps

#32 Posted by i_like_swords (26231 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords: Zamasu didn't grow in power after fusing with the Universe, he was simply unable to be killed by Non-Multiversal characters. His Mouth-Blasts were deflected by the Supreme Kai's barrier even.

Of course he was more powerful. The main cast had no answer for him, at least hulked out Zamasu could be cut in half. He would have eventually killed them all.

SSJG Gogeta Barely beats SSJB Vegito in a very cool fight. I know Goku and Vegeta got a lot stronger, but I think 50x stronger (which is what I have between SSJB and SSJG) is just too much. Ultimately though, it comes down to Fusion time. Even though I think SSJB Vegito has the edge in Power, his fusion time is Pitiful. Based on the Failed fusions, we can say that SSJG Gogeta will probably last the full 30 minute duration, while Vegito lasted maybe 10 in his SSJB form.

No, 50x would be a massive lowball. I already explained why. There are versions of SSB Goku and Vegeta during the tournament of power who are more powerful than the most suppressed version of Jiren, who is already the most powerful ki anyone had felt up to that point.

#33 Edited by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on how big the gap is between SSJ God and SSJ Blue is. If we apply Broly Movie then SSJ Blue Goku was vastly superior to SSJ God Goku. SSJ God Goku and Vegeta were outclassed by Oozaru Amped Base Broly, but when Goku went SSJ blue Broly couldn’t keep up with him until he learned to transform into SSJ. So the difference seems to be at least x2 - x3 more powerful.

#34 Posted by U_WOT_M8 (1403 posts) - - Show Bio

Depends on how big the gap is between SSJ God and SSJ Blue is. If we apply Broly Movie then SSJ Blue Goku was vastly superior to SSJ God Goku. SSJ God Goku and Vegeta were outclassed by Oozaru Amped Base Broly, but when Goku went SSJ blue Broly couldn’t keep up with him until he learned to transform into SSJ. So the difference seems to be at least x2 - x3 more powerful.

Broly was keeping up with him fine honestly, Goku had a slight advantage though

#35 Posted by Karkus (699 posts) - - Show Bio

@i_like_swords:

Of course he was more powerful. The main cast had no answer for him

Infinite Zamasu was non-corporeal, so there was no way they could kill him. They were also completely drained at the time and had no senzu. Goku thought there was a chance he would manage something if he had a Senzu. Infinite Zamasu lacks the feats to hit harder than Fused Zamasu, and actually has anti-feats that suggest otherwise, such as his blasts failing to kill Base Goku and Vegeta, and being deflected by Supreme Kai Barriers.

#36 Edited by i_like_swords (26231 posts) - - Show Bio

@karkus:

Infinite Zamasu lacks the feats to hit harder than Fused Zamasu, and actually has anti-feats that suggest otherwise, such as his blasts failing to kill Base Goku and Vegeta, and being deflected by Supreme Kai Barriers.

Those blasts were being fired randomly by an amused, cackling Zamasu who we know already likes to hold back and fool around when sure of his victory... and... those blasts were only designed to kill the remaining survivors on earth, as Trunks senses just after.

#37 Posted by freesid_stf123 (537 posts) - - Show Bio

Gogeta smacks.

#38 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18018 posts) - - Show Bio

Spite, Goku or Vegeta could beat Black arc Vegito.

Anime : Base Gogeta is enough

I highly doubt it. All base Gogeta did was knock away some of ssj Broly's ki blasts.

#39 Posted by LoveEveryone (1116 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: I agree. Base Gogeta shouldn’t even be remotely close in power to SSJ Broly. If the difference in power from base to SSJ is x50. He should’ve just went straight into SSJ blue like Vegito went straight into SSJ in the DBZ boo saga

#40 Posted by Etherious (267 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Base Gogeta > Current SSJB Goku & Vegeta > Vegito Blue from anime

#41 Posted by TheWatcherKing (18456 posts) - - Show Bio

Gogeta

#42 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18018 posts) - - Show Bio
#43 Posted by StormShadow_X (16772 posts) - - Show Bio

Gogeta

#44 Posted by MainJP (6160 posts) - - Show Bio

Gogeta.

#45 Posted by Etherious (267 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss: Suppresed Jiren from episode 109 was stated to be stronger than Merged Zamasu who was slighty weaker than Vegito Blue, UIO1 Goku was about equal to a suppresed Jiren who power up all ready (this is all after the MZ statement).

Goku SSJB in the end of the top give more difficult to Jiren than UIO1 Goku.

In the Broly movie, Goku & Vegeta SSJB are stronger than they was during the T.o.p.

Base Gogeta > SSJB Goku & Vegeta (Broly movie) > UIO1 Goku >= Suppresed Jiren (episode 109) > Vegito Blue & Merged Zamasu

Avatar image for greysentinel365
#46 Edited by Greysentinel365 (6307 posts) - - Show Bio

Gogeta stomps in base form. Let alone SSJ or SSG.

#47 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18018 posts) - - Show Bio

@etherious:

Suppresed Jiren from episode 109 was stated to be stronger than Merged Zamasu who was slighty weaker than Vegito Blue, UIO1 Goku was about equal to a suppresed Jiren who power up all ready (this is all after the MZ statement).

Goku SSJB in the end of the top give more difficult to Jiren than UIO1 Goku.

Vegeta stated Jiren was using less power than before. At best SSBE Vegeta and KKx20SSB Goku are around SSB Vegito level from the Black arc, and that's being very generous, but their regular SSB forms are not.

Gogeta stomps in base form. Let alone SSJ or SSG.

No, SSB Vegito was stated to be Beerus tier.

#48 Posted by Serph89 (71 posts) - - Show Bio

Gogeta win this

Avatar image for greysentinel365
#49 Edited by Greysentinel365 (6307 posts) - - Show Bio

@alextheboss:

Vegeta stated Jiren was using less power than before. At best SSBE Vegeta and KKx20SSB Goku are around SSB Vegito level from the Black arc, and that's being very generous, but their regular SSB forms are not.

Specifically when he was fighting him. After that Jiren powered up and curbstomped him.

SSG Goku was more than a match for a Kale who was many times more powerful than the one that merited him going SSB.

Exhausted SSB Goku was more than a match SSJ Kefla whose power was compared to that of a spirit bomb being pushed by SSBKKX20 Goku. Which suppressed Jiren glared away.

Then Goku breaks through his shell again and in Blue is more or less even an even more powered up Jiren

Goku's SSB form at the end of the tournament would stomp him at the beginning by many times.

No, SSB Vegito was stated to be Beerus tier.

By Gowasu (who thought Goku in SSJ2 was Beerus tier) and Supreme Kai. Who I odn't has even made an accurate assesment of someones power ever.

#50 Posted by AlexTheBoss (18018 posts) - - Show Bio

@greysentinel365:

Specifically when he was fighting him. After that Jiren powered up and curbstomped him.

Exactly, a stronger version of Jiren curbed SSB tiers.

SSG Goku was more than a match for a Kale who was many times more powerful than the one that merited him going SSB.

No, Goku was just holding back before.

Exhausted SSB Goku was more than a match SSJ Kefla whose power was compared to that of a spirit bomb being pushed by SSBKKX20 Goku. Which suppressed Jiren glared away.

Goku needed UI to beat her, and I've seen controversy whether or not she was actually stronger than the spirit bomb.

Then Goku breaks through his shell again and in Blue is more or less even an even more powered up Jiren

When was this? He needed kaioken to stay relevant to Jiren.

Goku's SSB form at the end of the tournament would stomp him at the beginning by many times.

It really doesn't make sense for them to get that much stronger. Back in the U6 arc Vegeta said he thought they were reaching their limits, most likely because they were making minimal strength gains as he wouldn't say that if they were able to get multiple times stronger in 40 minutes. And in the Black arc of the manga it's confirmed they no longer get zenkai boosts.

By Gowasu (who thought Goku in SSJ2 was Beerus tier) and Supreme Kai. Who I odn't has even made an accurate assesment of someones power ever.

It's author's intent, and it makes sense. SSB Vegito and Broly are around Beerus tier, and Gogeta easily beat Broly, which makes sense as they've gotten stronger.