Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

I think its fair fight since seiya fans debunked complex multiversal thingy.

who wins vs to death

Deepfuqink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin stomps.

Not unless db fanbase has something to say about it xD

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Toratorn

Base DBS Goku solostomps the verse. This is much worse.

ElderElijah190

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What??????????

Ssj4 xeno goku????

Smh.

DrPepperMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This Goku matched SSB Goku, that's more than enough to win here.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Azureus

@toratorn said:

No he doesn't. Nothing short of SSG is required to even fight one of the top 15, let alone the verse.

Edit: Beat, not fight.

Deepfuqink

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Deepfuqink

@azureus said:
@toratorn said:

No he doesn't. Nothing short of SSG is required to even fight one of the top 15, let alone the verse.

Can jin mo ri take on this ssj 4 goku ?

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Honestly, Xeno Goku is stupid. I don’t know anything about Jin Mo Ri but I’m cheering for him over my home team.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus said:
@toratorn said:

Can jin mo ri take on this ssj 4 goku ?

No. He dies

Toratorn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: post-BoG base Goku ~ BoG SSJG Goku = multi-galaxy/universal = more than enough enough to one-shot the GoH verse.

TheDeathstar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What is this? Mismatch of epic proportion that's what. DBS Goku solos Jin Mori let alone Xeno.

Azureus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@toratorn said:

@azureus: post-BoG base Goku ~ BoG SSJG Goku = multi-galaxy/universal = more than enough enough to one-shot the GoH verse.

No. That was debunked long ago. Base Goku is not SSG level at all. Literally just look at any arc after that. Kale after controlling her berserker power was still slightly weaker than SSG Goku. Base Cabba was on par with Base Vegeta even after Vegeta obtained God Ki. So there's no way, Base Goku and Vegeta are SSG level.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what exactly is Xeno Goku? Is there some OVA i'm not aware of

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: @toratorn: @deepfuqink: http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Jin_Mo-R

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Xeno)

Really? Multi-solar vs multiversal?...

Xeno Goku Stomps hard.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain said:

@marvelfan1992: @toratorn: @deepfuqink: http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Jin_Mo-R

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Son_Goku_(Xeno)

Really? Multi-solar vs multiversal?...

Xeno Goku Stomps hard.

> Vsbattles

kek.

Go back to vsbattles and Google+ please.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus:

@azureus said:
@toratorn said:

No. That was debunked long ago. Base Goku is not SSG level at all. Literally just look at any arc after that. Kale after controlling her berserker power was still slightly weaker than SSG Goku. Base Cabba was on par with Base Vegeta even after Vegeta obtained God Ki. So there's no way, Base Goku and Vegeta are SSG level.

No Caption Provided

Lol. SSJ1 Goku = universal

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: While obviously vsbattles is pretty inaccurate, the dude has a point here. The SSB goku that Xeno fought was not from the legit main timeline, but from a different version of it. Even so, that would put him comfortably at around galaxy-multi-universal levels of power. Which is more than enough to kill Jin Mo-Ri. And while Xenoku is obviously not friggin complex multiverse level, his in game feats have him at possibly 5d and able to one shot the Strongest Form of a [multi maybe]Timelinebuster casually. Unless I'm mistaken, Goku Stomps.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@azureus: You mean the base goku who took on base copy Vegeta who CLAPPED SSJ3 Gotenks? The same base Goku who after receiving the butt whooping of a lifetime from Jiren nearly stomped Super Saiyan Caulifla with her advancement hax working every second? The same base Goku who could swap hands with majin buu?

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if you low ball goku to galactic levels that still shitstomps the GoH verse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killmonger101 said:

@death2heretics: While obviously vsbattles is pretty inaccurate, the dude has a point here. The SSB goku that Xeno fought was not from the legit main timeline, but from a different version of it. Even so, that would put him comfortably at around galaxy-multi-universal levels of power. Which is more than enough to kill Jin Mo-Ri.

SSB Goku isn't Galaxy or Multi-universal though, the nature of the shockwaves were already debunked, even then it would still be an outlier considering how inconsistent DBS made SSB Goku, MUI though, that would be Galaxy-to universal.

Although, as you stated, that is a Goku from another timeline, does he have any feats or is he featless?

And while Xenoku is obviously not friggin complex multiverse level, his in game feats have him at possibly 5d and able to one shot the Strongest Form of a [multi maybe]Timelinebuster casually. Unless I'm mistaken, Goku Stomps.

You're talking about Demigra, right? I heard the Timeline feat had some context, but i'll give you that, he does stomp Jin based on this.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain said:
No Caption Provided

@death2heretics: Don't hate son, facts are facts. Xeno Goku oneshots

He might one-shot, but vsbattles is shit, period.

Sharing a link to vsbattles doesn't prove shit.

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even if you low ball goku to galactic levels that still shitstomps the GoH verse

This is accurate.

Even *if* i were to concede one of my previous points and say Jin mori is star level, nothing he's showcased suggests it would take more than someone on cells level to erase him.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: "SSB Goku isn't Galaxy or Multi-universal though, the nature of the shockwaves were already debunked, even then it would still be an outlier considering how inconsistent DBS made SSB Goku, MUI though, that would be Galaxy-to universal."

while the shock wave stopped according to Old Kai the power creating hasn't decrease in English dub it was old kai said the shockwaves "just for show"

not to mention the narrator concluded that they were continuing to hit each other again and again with enough power to annihilate the universe.

What is the foundation of your skepticism exactly?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: "SSB Goku isn't Galaxy or Multi-universal though, the nature of the shockwaves were already debunked, even then it would still be an outlier considering how inconsistent DBS made SSB Goku, MUI though, that would be Galaxy-to universal."

while the shock wave stopped according to Old Kai the power creating hasn't decrease in English dub it was old kai said the shockwaves "just for show"

not to mention the narrator concluded that they were continuing to hit each other again and again with enough power to annihilate the universe.

What is the foundation of your skepticism exactly?

The fact that the feat is an outlier due to how inconsistent Goku is in DBS, did you not read?

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By Bossmountain

@death2heretics: "The fact that the feat is an outlier due to how inconsistent Goku is in DBS, did you not read?"

an outlier back by at least three character's statement and the narrator isn't an outlier.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics:

@killmonger101 said:

@death2heretics: While obviously vsbattles is pretty inaccurate, the dude has a point here. The SSB goku that Xeno fought was not from the legit main timeline, but from a different version of it. Even so, that would put him comfortably at around galaxy-multi-universal levels of power. Which is more than enough to kill Jin Mo-Ri.

SSB Goku isn't Galaxy or Multi-universal though, the nature of the shockwaves were already debunked, even then it would still be an outlier considering how inconsistent DBS made SSB Goku, MUI though, that would be Galaxy-to universal. Beerus at the very least has multiple universe level feats i.e. his fight with Champa, the super dense energy ball, etc. and to say that Goku is at this point at least 150 billionth of Beerus's power in SSB at the moment is obvious considering how much damage that Vegeta caused to Jiren in his SSB form. And since Beerus is universal even while heavily suppressed [though overall around universal+] Even a very lowballed Goku should be galaxy+.

Although, as you stated, that is a Goku from another timeline, does he have any feats or is he featless?

And while Xenoku is obviously not friggin complex multiverse level, his in game feats have him at possibly 5d and able to one shot the Strongest Form of a [multi maybe]Timelinebuster casually. Unless I'm mistaken, Goku Stomps.

You're talking about Demigra, right? I heard the Timeline feat had some context, but i'll give you that, he does stomp Jin based on this. Yes, I am referring to Demigra. There was to be fair context as in only after he ate Toki Toki that he gained enough power to destroy all of history. [Xenoverse has multiple timelines] But it was a Demigra who was much more powerful [makyoukya form] that Goku fought.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

an outlier back by at least three character statement and the narrator isn't an outlier.

Outlier has nothing to do with statements from the narrator.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By Bossmountain

@death2heretics: "Outlier has nothing to do with statements from the narrator."

Yes if does the narrator claims a character is strong enough to strike with enough Force to destroy a Universe plus the statements of at least three additional characters to back this claim up. Then it's probably not an "outlier"

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killmonger101:

Beerus at the very least has multiple universe level feats

Yeah he does, but Beerus is consistent, unlike Goku.

and to say that Goku is at this point at least 150 billionth of Beerus's power in SSB at the moment is obvious considering how much damage that Vegeta caused to Jiren in his SSB form.

150 billionth of Beerus's power? Where the hell did you get that from? Vegito was stated to be slightly above Beerus, who is thousands of times stronger than SSB Goku, there's also the fact that DBS anime retconned BoG and made Beerus more supressed than in the movie, which means SSB is nowhere near Beerus. And to add, Beerus was playing with Mastered Super-Saiyan Blue Vegeta in the manga(stated by Whis, Beerus was just playing around) and when he gets serious, he one-shots Vegeta.

Gallery image 1Gallery image 2Gallery image 3Gallery image 4Gallery image 5Gallery image 6Gallery image 7

Yes, I am referring to Demigra. There was to be fair context as in only after he ate Toki Toki that he gained enough power to destroy all of history. [Xenoverse has multiple timelines] But it was a Demigra who was much more powerful [makyoukya form] that Goku fought.

Alright.

DemonGod_PABLO

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku has multiple universal feats

• Shockwaves feat that would of destroyed the universe 7 macrocosm that consist of 3 universe size dimensions and the kaioshin realm
  • ki clashing with beerus that would of turn the DB macrocosm into nothing
  • Defeating a confirmed GoD destruction tier opponent(Jiren) who are confirmed to be universal by statements and feats

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: "Outlier has nothing to do with statements from the narrator."

Yes if does the narrator claims a character is strong enough to strike with enough Force to destroy a Universe plus the statements of at least three additional characters to back this claim up. Then it's probably not an "outlier"

You really don't understand what an outlier means do you?

An outlier is when a character performs a feat that is outside of their standard power-level, meaning the feat is inconsistent, statements from the narrator have nothing to do with it.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Killmonger101

@death2heretics: I said an 150 billionth of Beerus’s power (which is still galaxy level) not 150 billion times Beerus’s power. Goku might be barely stronger than current Beerus so of course Goku isn’t 150 billion times the power of Beerus. What I’m saying is Goku is at least around 1/150,000,000,000 of Beerus’s power in his current Ssgss which would make him at least a galaxy level threat. If you honestly think that Beerus is currently 150 billion times stronger than Ssgss Goku then I don’t know what to tell you.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: While obviously vsbattles is pretty inaccurate, the dude has a point here. The SSB goku that Xeno fought was not from the legit main timeline, but from a different version of it. Even so, that would put him comfortably at around galaxy-multi-universal levels of power. Which is more than enough to kill Jin Mo-Ri. And while Xenoku is obviously not friggin complex multiverse level, his in game feats have him at possibly 5d and able to one shot the Strongest Form of a [multi maybe]Timelinebuster casually. Unless I'm mistaken, Goku Stomps.

Do what? He has only fought one other Goku ( He has fought with the Namek Goku ), and that goku was the Main Timeline SSB Goku. Xeno lost, in his SS4 form, and admitted to being weaker.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics And since you love the manga so much, Zamasu who was on par with Goku at the time was about to galaxy bust, and Goku has gotten stronger since. All of the feats are backed up by Goku tanking hits from a Jiren superior to Infinite Zamasu in Ssgss and he and jiren shaking an infinite realm. Then Goku in Ssgss almost beats a kefla who is stronger than the spirit bomb and half as strong as goku’s first UI omen. If you don’t accept Ssgss is galaxy level you better have some good reasoning.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c60dc252a2af
deactivated-5c60dc252a2af

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't Xeno Goku like Multi-Universal or some shit by feats? If he is, he stomps.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Aristeaus: So your only reason for debunking my claim is that he was comparable but lost to an alternate timeline Goku of unknown strength? That is more of a feat for said Goku than a debunk for Xenoku. Plus you’re ignoring him one shotting timeline busters without Ssj4. And busting timelines via powering up into said form.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Bossmountain

@death2heretics: "

"You really don't understand what an outlier means do you?

An outlier is when a character performs a feat that is outside of their standard power-level, meaning the feat is inconsistent, statements from the narrator have nothing to do with it."

I know that feat that's been confirmed by multiple sources multiple times within a franchise can't be an outlier. Just because he doesn't display this power for every fight especially since Goku doesn't want to destroy the universe and has spent the entire episode learning how to negate his energy so it doesn't. This doesn't seem like a solid foundation to dismiss it as an outlier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killmonger101:

And since you love the manga so much, Zamasu who was on par with Goku at the time was about to galaxy bust, and Goku has gotten stronger since.

True, but as far as i know, Manga Goku was fighting Zamasu with MSSJB if i recall correcty, i'm pretty sure Goku doesn't have UI or MUI in the manga, so he hasn't gotten a boost yet.

All of the feats are backed up by Goku tanking hits from a Jiren superior to Infinite Zamasu in Ssgss

Jiren isn't superior to Infinite Zamasu, Zamasu became omnipresent, and there were others tanking hits from Jiren too, who aren't as strong as SSB Goku.

he and jiren shaking an infinite realm

We can't quantify this feat, and it's not even combat-applicable. Plus they shook a realm that was said to be a void of nothing, the only thing it had was the stadium where the ToP takes place, so it's not impressive enough to call him a galaxy buster.

Then Goku in Ssgss almost beats a kefla.

SGSS didn't almost beat Kefla though.

who is stronger than the spirit bomb and half as strong as goku’s first UI omen.

Where did you get that Kefla is stronger than the spirit bomb and half as strong as UI Goku? She was getting punked by UI Goku.

If you don’t accept Ssgss is galaxy level you better have some good reasoning.

It's not what i accept though, we base our argument with feats, statements AND consistency, which is something DBS (SSG and SSB) Goku lacks, at one time he is shaking the universe against a GoD, then in a superior form, gets stalemated by Android 17 and Gohan.

MUI on the other hand, doesn't have any low-showings, and is straight up stalemating and even beating a character that is supossed to be GoD level or above, i do consider MUI Goku galaxy level.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

I know that feat that's been confirmed by multiple sources multiple times within a franchise can't be an outlier.

Yes, it's been confirmed, it was stated to be universal, it was confirmed, yes. This has nothing to do with what i'm talking about.

Just because he doesn't display this power for every fight especially since Goku doesn't want to destroy the universe and has spent the entire episode learning how to negate his energy so it doesn't. This doesn't seem like a solid foundation to dismiss it as an outlier.

He got stalemated by Android 17, in a superior form, A17 isn't universal.

He had LOTS of trouble against Gohan, who isn't universal. He had to use Kaio-Ken in order to beat him.

^ This is what i mean by inconsistent.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: "He got stalemated by Android 17, in a superior form, A17 isn't universal."

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Android_17

.. ..

17 is Universal

"He had LOTS of trouble against Gohan, who isn't universal. He had to use Kaio-Ken in order to beat him."

1.) he was holding back

2.) During the fight Gohan literally begged him to uses his full power

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: did you ever see my other post dude? Plus Jiren was stated to be the strongest person they had ever faced period. Now you have a point about tanking the hits from Jiren as even in base Goku took hits from a stronger Jiren so I concede that point.

Now onto your claims

Yes this was MSSJB which is the most powerful form of Ssgss but only because it overcomes a weakness anime Goku never had

Infinite is infinite any way you slice it. Going by your logic, the feat is still 4D which correlates with the Jiren is beyond time and Infinite Zamasu feats. This also would show the shockwaves feat to be more consistent.

Vados states that SSJ Kefla had energy>=the spirit bomb that Goku used. And while she did get murked, it was not due to power as UIO Goku couldn’t really hurt her until he hit the Kamehameha, and it’s stated she could one shot with energy beams.

And as for Android 17, you forgot that

1. Both were holding back to an unknown extent. Ssgss is known for ki control after all. Plus 17 could somewhat keep up albeit barely with GoD Toppo who was actually somewhat relative to Beerus

2. Goku literally worked on learning how to nullify energy clashes between his opponents and him during said fight.

And with all of the evidence that you have received, you have MUI Goku at hardly Galaxy level. ?

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: I won't derail this thread any longer.

Since we all agree Xeno Goku pretty much Stomps quite effortlessly.

But my point is Just that ssj1 being Universal was stated by multiple characters and the narrator and multiple other characters Goku fought and scales to dudes who have also claimed to be able to one shot universes like Klafia, Beerus, Champa , etc. There's nothing that really approve All these statements are All incorrect so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

http://vsbattles.wikia.com/wiki/Android_17

.. ..

17 is Universal

Because a site that is known for having a bad tiering system says so? Yeah, you'll need more than that to prove 17 is universal.

"He had LOTS of trouble against Gohan, who isn't universal. He had to use Kaio-Ken in order to beat him."

1.) he was holding back

2.) During the fight Gohan literally begged him to uses his full power

>He was holding back

>During the fight Gohan literally begged him to use his full power

?? You just contradicted yourself.

Bossmountain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: "Because a site that is known for having a bad tiering system says so? Yeah, you'll need more than that to prove 17 is universal."

How about being able to damage guys like jiren and God of destruction toppo who are comparable to gods of Destruction and being able to stalemate ssj blue Goku. If anything prove that he is universal tier and not that these Universal tiers characters are somehow not.

What I mean is that first Goku was holding back and then Gohan asking to use his full power not that he was forced to or needed to in order to beat him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killmonger101:

did you ever see my other post dude? Plus Jiren was stated to be the strongest person they had ever faced period. Now you have a point about tanking the hits from Jiren as even in base Goku took hits from a stronger Jiren so I concede that point.

Alright.

Infinite is infinite any way you slice it. Going by your logic, the feat is still 4D which correlates with the Jiren is beyond time and Infinite Zamasu feats. This also would show the shockwaves feat to be more consistent.

Infinite nothingness, yes.

No, Zamasu was occupying all space throughout the universe, he was even corrupting DB's main timeline, Jiren's power being above time means jack shit against someone who is literally everywhere.

Vados states that SSJ Kefla had energy>=the spirit bomb that Goku used. And while she did get murked, it was not due to power as UIO Goku couldn’t really hurt her until he hit the Kamehameha, and it’s stated she could one shot with energy beams.

I don't know, this looks like the face of someone who got hurt:

Loading Video...

1. Both were holding back to an unknown extent. Ssgss is known for ki control after all. Plus 17 could somewhat keep up albeit barely with GoD Toppo who was actually somewhat relative to Beerus

Even if Goku was holding back, you claimed he was universal at SSB, so like the comment you made before, even if he is holding back ALOT, 17 was stalemating him which means he is Galaxy level, huh?

2. Goku literally worked on learning how to nullify energy clashes between his opponents and him during said fight.

Has nothing to do with stalemating other characters that are "suposed" to be nowhere near Galaxy-level, let alone universal.

And with all of the evidence that you have received, you have MUI Goku at hardly Galaxy level.

Galaxy or Universal.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bossmountain:

How about being able to damage guys like jiren and God of destruction toppo who are comparable to gods of Destruction and being able to stalemate ssj blue Goku. If anything prove that he is universal tier and not that these Universal tiers characters are somehow not.

He was barely able to scratch Jiren's suit, and Toppo isn't universal, atleast not based on feats or statements.

What I mean is that first Goku was holding back and then Gohan asking to use his full power not that he was forced to or needed to in order to beat him.

He was forced to use Kaio-Ken in order to beat him, otherwise he woudn't have used it, and just power up a bit and be done with it, it was clear that he coudn't beat Gohan in his SSB form.

Killmonger101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@death2heretics: unless Beerus is 75,000,000,000 times stronger than post-TOP Ssgss Goku, then even lowball Goku is Multi galaxy+ considering how many galaxies are in our universe. And while 17 is inconsistent, he was later shown to be up there and a low high tier based on his performance in the TOP.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@killmonger101 said:

@death2heretics: unless Beerus is 75,000,000,000 times stronger than post-TOP Ssgss Goku, then even lowball Goku is Multi galaxy+ considering how many galaxies are in our universe. And while 17 is inconsistent, he was later shown to be up there and a low high tier based on his performance in the TOP.

Still doesn't change the fact that it's inconsistent.

17 was keeping up due to his versatility, intelligence and stamina, not because he was as powerful as the Top tiers.