Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

BlackWizzard17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@joshua755: both are stronger than ssj3 goku but ssj3 goku in gt is stronger than in dmx or the movie

Ssj4 is many times stronger and has feats so I go with him. Unless I'm missing something

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bump

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba opens a portal in Goku’s brain.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1
deactivated-60957cbcbe0f1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku SSJ4 easily kills him.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba stomps

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By joshua755

Interesting both mix opinions lol

Avatar image for deactivated-62bb20d3566c2
deactivated-62bb20d3566c2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 4

GT Goku only needs Kaioken-Super Saiyan to beat him.

syncroniam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By syncroniam

The main antagonits in GT arcs are more powerful than in Z and SSJ4 was obtained to defeat them, Janemba loses by default.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Gaoron

With Shin Budokai feats Janemba stomps. Too hax.

Sup3rn0va

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hax has always been negated by superior power in Dragon Ball, Timeskip, Hakai, Babidi's Mind control, Candy beam, Absorption etc. Janemba gets rekd.

zgtfreak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Even Shin Budokai Janemba gets one shotted by SSJ4 Goku.

Tony501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Horrible mismatch Base Goku might be enough by the end of GT pre dragon ball absorbed

Jooosh1996

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#18  Edited By Jooosh1996

Movie 12 Janemba would be significantly weaker than end of series DBGT SSJ4 Goku.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By SkySanji

You guys who are saying Goku wins have to understand that the powerscaling isn't from the anime as the movie version of ssj3 Goku would body EOS Gt characters and would give BoS Ssj God Goku somewhat of a challenge Goku just by powering up shook the afterlife.

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

Janemba after adapting smacked this Goku.

There is no way Ssj4 Goku is winning this fight.

you guys are scaling Janemba to the anime version of Ssj3 Goku who is only Multi solar system level at best.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry but, Goku one-shots.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba is more or less close to a SSJ3 (goku is just surprised by his techniques).

The fact that SSJ Gogeta sprays it makes me say that Goku GT (SSJ4) does the same. Until proven otherwise, Gogeta is not at the level of Goku SSJ4.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

You’re nuts. Base Goku in GT was already as powerful as SSJ3 Buu saga Goku. SSJ4 Goku is overkill for Janemba.

Also, Goku references Buu in his fight against Janemba. He said nobody has taken me this far except for Buu. Buu exists in that timeline, so Goku wouldn’t be so much more powerful than his anime counterpart as you said.

Also, Goku powering up to SSJ3 in the anime/manga was felt throughout the realms as well. Gohan training with the Z sword was able to feel his father. Same as Buu was able to feel Gohan from worlds away.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By SkySanji

@yamiyodare said:

Janemba is more or less close to a SSJ3 (goku is just surprised by his techniques).

correction movie Ssj3 Goku, we can't ignore feats and movie ssj3 Goku indeed shook the afterlife.

The fact that SSJ Gogeta sprays it makes me say that Goku GT (SSJ4) does the same. Until proven otherwise, Gogeta is not at the level of Goku SSJ4.

again movie 12 version/feats surpasses the manga/anime

Gogeta lit up the afterlife just by existing:

Loading Video...

1:10

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"again movie 12 version/feats surpasses the manga/anime"

There is no difference of power in the OAV and the anime because the OAVs happen in the history of the anime. For example here, it's in the Buu period I think. But hey, DB GT is going on much later. So yes, SSJ4 Goku sprays Janemba.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

You’re nuts. Base Goku in GT was already as powerful as SSJ3 Buu saga Goku. SSJ4 Goku is overkill for Janemba.

Dear God using anime scaling for a movie? Especially when feats in said movie eclipse the anime?

Also, Goku references Buu in his fight against Janemba. He said nobody has taken me this far except for Buu.

Irrelevant.

Also, Goku powering up to SSJ3 in the anime/manga was felt throughout the realms as well. Gohan training with the Z sword was able to feel his father. Same as Buu was able to feel Gohan from worlds away.

that's not shaking it though now is it? Even King Kai felt Frieza and Goku's battle on Namek and even before that he told Goku to stay away from first form Frieza sensing ki is vital in DragonBall again so moot point is moot.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"again movie 12 version/feats surpasses the manga/anime"

There is no difference of power in the OAV and the anime because the OAVs happen in the history of the anime. For example here, it's in the Buu period I think. But hey, DB GT is going on much later. So yes, SSJ4 Goku sprays Janemba.

Please don't tell me you inderectly said that Fusion reborn is cannon?

>Vegeta is dead

>There is no Buu

>Gohan is alive without the use of Mystic

>Goten and Trunks know the fusion dance while Goku is dead

etc.

Goku makes one statement about Buu, it doesn't make it cannon.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji: I accept your arguments, but there is no doubt that Goku SSJ4 beats Janemba without difficulty. And Gohan Buu >> Janemba.

jplaya2023

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj4 goku one shot kills with kamehameha as at least is 10x stronger than ssj3 goku

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By SkySanji

@yamiyodare said:

@skysanji: I accept your arguments, but there is no doubt that Goku SSJ4 beats Janemba without difficulty. And Gohan Buu >> Janemba.

Fair enough I'm just trying to make it a point not to scale to the anime cause I'm seeing a lot of "Ssj4 Goku is way stronger than ssj3 so he wins" type of comments.

But I stated why I think Janemba should stomp we should agree to disagree at this point.

for example Luffy can fight Toriko and Ssj Goku In the dream 9 special BUT I can't then say oh Anime Luffy can do the same since he did it in a special, it doesn't make sense.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ssj4 goku one shot kills with kamehameha as at least is 10x stronger than ssj3 goku

Correct Anime Goku not movie Goku.

Janemba Fought Movie Goku

Janemba>>>>Movie ssj3 Goku>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Anime Ssj3 Goku.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

You can’t just take valid arguments and say moot point and irrelevant.

SSJ4 Goku is legit overkill for Janemba.

Goku mentioning Buu is not irrelevant, it shows that Buu is still viewed as a very powerful opponent. Otherwise Goku wouldn’t have mentioned Buu at all.

And yes, you can only go by power scaling. Let’s say Movie 12 Goku is twice as powerful as EOS DBZ Goku (which is what you’re implying which is untrue), GT Goku in base is as strong as SSJ3 EOS Goku. Now count that PLUS 4 more SSJ transformations. This is a complete and utter mismatch.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

or ignoring The Movie and Anime argument what feats or scaling puts Ssj4 Goku at Multi Galaxy+(lowballing)?

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Yamiyodare

@skysanji:

I would love to know your arguments (because it interests me and it can make me change my mind) on why Janemba beats SSJ4 Goku. Especially that Janemba has no feats (just the one to hurt SSJ3 Goku, then get crushed by Gogeta). On the other hand, SSJ4 Goku has tons.

Then, I would also like to know why the Movie Character Level is (according to you) incredibly superior to the Anime and Manga. There is a source that indicates that in the movies, the character levels are higher?

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba is a serious reality warper. He warped the entire universe in his baby form. People like to downplay him a lot.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

You can’t just take valid arguments and say moot point and irrelevant.

how is your arguement valid, you compared sensing ki from world's away to Shaken the afterlife, sensing ki is vital in the DB universe and I even gave you an example of King Kai sensing Goku and Frieza's battle on Namek.

as for me saying your buu point is irrelevant, it is Goku mentioning Buu doesn't make Fusion Reborn cannon.

SSJ4 Goku is legit overkill for Janemba.

as you've yet to prove.

Goku mentioning Buu is not irrelevant, it shows that Buu is still viewed as a very powerful opponent. Otherwise Goku wouldn’t have mentioned Buu at all.

All that that shows is that in that timeline/dimension or whatever time the movie takes place Buu is powerful, that's all.

You can't take a movie/different Dimension Goku's statement and then use Anime versions it makes no sense.

And yes, you can only go by power scaling. Let’s say Movie 12 Goku is twice as powerful as EOS DBZ Goku (which is what you’re implying which is untrue), GT Goku in base is as strong as SSJ3 EOS Goku. Now count that PLUS 4 more SSJ transformations. This is a complete and utter mismatch.

I am going by powerscaling just not anime powerscaling since it's a movie who's feat far surpasses the anime and Gt

How is EOS Dbz Goku stronger than Movie 12 Goku I have yet to see you post a feat anowhere near shaking the afterlife from EOS Dbz Goku, still.

Gt Goku in Base is as strong as ANIME Ssj3 EOS Goku.

Why I have to keep reiterating that, only God knows.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@skysanji:

I would love to know your arguments (because it interests me and it can make me change my mind) on why Janemba beats SSJ4 Goku. Especially that Janemba has no feats (just the one to hurt SSJ3 Goku, then get crushed by Gogeta). On the other hand, SSJ4 Goku has tons.

I pretty much went over it on post #19

but I'll go over it again.

Ssj3 Goku just by powering up shook the afterlife and Janemba after adapting stomped this Goku.

this cannot be scaled to the anime for obvious reasons.

Also feats from Ssj4 Goku that's anywhere near Movie Ssj3 Goku's feat?

Then, I would also like to know why the Movie Character Level is (according to you) incredibly superior to the Anime and Manga. There is a source that indicates that in the movies, the character levels are higher?

Tell me what anime or manga feat is greater than shaking the afterlife?

There is none Movie ssj3 Goku would stomp all of Z and Gt that answers your question

It's a hard pill to swallow but Movie ssj3 Goku and Janemba would give BoS Ssj God Goku a halfway decent fight.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"It's a hard pill to swallow but Movie ssj3 Goku and Janemba would give BoS Ssj God Goku a halfway decent fight."

I respect your arguments but we will stop the :p

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Janemba wins.

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ4 Goku wins.

joshua755

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

cromulor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ4 Goku should win. GT should be from the same canon as the movies, since plenty of movie characters appeared in it.

cpt_nice

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku blitzes and one shots.

Base Goku in GT was said to be equal to DBZ SSJ3 Goku, who put up a fight against Janemba. SSJ4 is hundreds of times above base.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SkySanji

@cpt_nice said:

Goku blitzes and one shots.

Base Goku in GT was said to be equal to DBZ SSJ3 Goku, who put up a fight against Janemba. SSJ4 is hundreds of times above base.

Wrong Goku that fought Janemba.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cromulor said:

SSJ4 Goku should win. GT should be from the same canon as the movies, since plenty of movie characters appeared in it.

I guess All the movies take place in the same timeline then......

Jokes aside this is irrelevant.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By SkySanji

thread: Goku fanboys(as per usual) ignoring feats and facts.

MattyBoi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By MattyBoi

@skysanji said:

You guys who are saying Goku wins have to understand that the powerscaling isn't from the anime as the movie version of ssj3 Goku would body EOS Gt characters and would give BoS Ssj God Goku somewhat of a challenge Goku just by powering up shook the afterlife.

Loading Video...
No Caption Provided

Janemba after adapting smacked this Goku.

There is no way Ssj4 Goku is winning this fight.

you guys are scaling Janemba to the anime version of Ssj3 Goku who is only Multi solar system level at best.

Shaking something is way different from destroying something. Like wayyyyyy different. It proves nothing. Also GT goku did this same feat in base. Lol @ him being able to give BOG goku a fight, who was stated to be able to destroy the dbs macrocosm by just fighting with beerus. The macrocosm containing heaven, hell, and our universe.

SSJ4 Goku stomps.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By SkySanji

"Shaking something is way different from destroying something.Like wayyyyyy different."

Strawman.

I never implied he destroyed it.

It proves nothing.

It proves Goku by powering up to Ssj3 has casual multi galaxy level of Dc.

"Also GT goku did this same feat in base."

scans? Don't bother it never happened....

Lol @ him being able to give BOG goku a fight, who was stated to be able to destroy the dbs macrocosm by just fighting with beerus. The macrocosm containing heaven, hell, and our universe."

Said multiple times a Halfway decent fight and or somewhat of a challenge in other words think of Vegeta ssj2(Bulma getting slapped) vs Beerus

Goku/Janemba would be Vegeta

Ssj God Goku would be Beerus

SSJ4 Goku stomps.

fanfic feats aren't feats.

Jko1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By Jko1

@joshua755: As said before, the movies have different power levels from the anime. Janemba was literally warping the entire universe in a weaker form without even trying as soon as he appeared. The only thing in the anime that comes close to that was when Buu was angry and was like ripping apart dimensions and was eventually going to destroy the universe. While I do think that ss4 Goku scales to that level, the keyword about that feat is EVENTUALLY and not all at once unlike Janemba.

So tldr, Janemba has better feats and thus more powerful when taking into account the different power scaling in the movies.

SkySanji

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jko1: even then that Buu feat isn't even cannon.