• 197 results
BadasStudClam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By BadasStudClam

Poll SSJ3 GT Goku vs Serious Saitama (88 votes)

Goku negs the crappy baldman 65%
Saitama live up to his name, one punch Goku 33%
Stalemate 2%
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Strictly 2h only, morals off, to the death, start from 30 feet, Location: Jupiter's moon, Goku after re growing the golden tail/before transforming into Golden Great Ape/Ssj4

• 
Avatar image for godlike_warrior
Godlike_Warrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama Stomps

FictionBigger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By FictionBigger

base GT Goku oneshots the entire verse man

forget SSJ 4 Goku

wtf

shit is far worse than samurai 8 wank

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

GT Goku has statements that indicate he is as powerful as Majin Buu (Important: Goku still calls Kid Buu Majin Buu) before transforming into an SS3. He should comfortably take this if determined to win.

RDCDesmond

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By RDCDesmond

Technically this Goku should be over 400 x SSJ3 Goku from Z. Who is Multi Solar System - Galaxy lv.

Since Base is comparable to SSJ3 from Z. And stacking on SSJ3 multiplier.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What exactly stops Goku from blitzing his head off? Saitama debatably has AP to match but severaly lacks in speed and technique.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What exactly stops Saitama from blitzing his head off? Goku debatably has technique to match but severely lacks in AP, durability, and speed.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Didn't Base Goku one shot a Kid Buu level fighter?

Goku stomps if he goes for the blitz

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Lordragoon

Goku destroys saitama. Better feat shaking heaven and hell. Better scaling brolly galaxy bust.

Pandalumina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gt goku is already above galaxy level in just base

lol

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 takenstew22  Moderator

Switch it to DBZ SSJ3 Goku for a better fight.

Frocharocha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama should stomp by GT inconsistency

Avatar image for deactivated-631fbcd0636c0
deactivated-631fbcd0636c0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saiyan Saga still stomps OPM. The multi-solar feat was a total outlier, and that's if you even concede that the supposed "feat" is legitimate, which it isn't.

And even if I were to sanction that feat, at the very most Saitama would stop at Namek. Being MFTL, Goku could literally gatling Saitama with punches before a single neuron could bypass the latter's synapses. Sure, the AP advantage errs heavily on Saitama's side, but even an MFTL casual continent buster could take out a slower star buster if he gets off billions and billions of continent-level punches before the star buster could even react.

@sirdragonfly said:

What exactly stops Saitama from blitzing his head off? Goku debatably has technique to match but severely lacks in AP, durability, and speed.

Oh hey, it's you again. Mind explaining how unimaginably faster Saitama is to GT Goku? Because there are zero feats as of right now suggesting he's that much faster than mid-OG DB Goku, lmao.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh hey, it's you again. Mind explaining how unimaginably faster Saitama is to GT Goku? Because there are zero feats as of right now suggesting he's that much faster than mid-OG DB Goku, lmao.

What speed feats does GT Goku have in the first place?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 takenstew22  Moderator
No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noxvenala said:

Loading Video...

Sigh... I did ask you first, but fine. The timstamped video of Goku dodging those meteors shits massively on anything OPM has shown. For reference, the spaceship Goku is riding on is capable of travelling from Earth to Namek -- which is situated at the other side of the universe -- in a mere six days. Just him being able to barely dodge meteors point-blank whilst cruising at that speed (IN BASE!!!) would make him MFTL+++++++.

And before you cry 'filler!!!1,' GT is canon to the original Z anime.

Oh, and since you'll probably duck me again like you did last time:

No Caption Provided

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Saitama ain't even on broly level in Anime Z let alone anyone in GT.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdragonfly said:
@noxvenala said:

Loading Video...

Sigh... I did ask you first, but fine. The timstamped video of Goku dodging those meteors shits massively on anything OPM has shown. For reference, the spaceship Goku is riding on is capable of travelling from Earth to Namek -- which is situated at the other side of the universe -- in a mere six days. Just him being able to barely dodge meteors point-blank whilst cruising at that speed (IN BASE!!!) would make him MFTL+++++++.

No Caption Provided

I doubt that this was intended to be a FTL speed feat by the creators of the episode but even if you wank Goku with this speed feat, that would make him only a few dozen to 100 times FTL. Nowhere near MFTL or MFTL ++++ or whatever else wank you try to bring to the table.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noxvenala said:
@sirdragonfly said:
@noxvenala said:

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

I doubt that this was intended to be a FTL speed feat by the creators of the episode but even if you wank Goku with this speed feat, that would make him only a few dozen to 100 times FTL. Nowhere near MFTL or MFTL ++++ or whatever else wank you try to bring to the table.

Trying to gauge directorial intent is useless. Nobody can claim to know the intention of a scene with any measure of objectivity, so I'm only going by what's portrayed on-screen. Feats.

Also, how would that make him 'only a few dozen to 100 times FTL?' Did I stutter or something? The spaceship Goku is on can reach the other side of the universe in six days: that's like trillions of times FTL. You think dodging something at that kind of speed point-blank is only a mere 100x FTL?

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdragonfly said:
@noxvenala said:
@sirdragonfly said:
@noxvenala said:

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

Trying to gauge directorial intent is useless. Nobody can claim to know the intention of a scene with any measure of objectivity, so I'm only going by what's portrayed on-screen. Feats.

Also, how would that make him 'only a few dozen to 100 times FTL?' Did I stutter or something? The spaceship Goku is on can reach the other side of the universe in six days: that's like trillions of times FTL. You think dodging something at that kind of speed point-blank is only a mere 100x FTL?

That's ignorance.

Namek is only a few dozen light-years away, stop wanking.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noxvenala said:
@sirdragonfly said:
@noxvenala said:
@sirdragonfly said:
@noxvenala said:

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

That's ignorance.

Official Toriyama-drawn DB universe globe depicts them at opposite sides of the universe.

No Caption Provided

Another statement that adds credence to this idea is King Kai stating that he wouldn't be able to bring Goku back to Earth in the event that he did die during Namek's destruction since that part of the universe is out of his administration.

No Caption Provided

And considering that King Kai presides over the North Quadrant of the universe, well... you do the math.

Now that I've posted my evidence, wherever did you get the idea that Namek was but a few light-years away? I'm curious. LMAO

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By SirDragonFly
@noxvenala said:
@sirdragonfly said:
@noxvenala said:
@sirdragonfly said:
@noxvenala said:
@sirdragonfly said:
@noxvenala said:

Loading Video...

No Caption Provided

That's ignorance.

Official Toriyama-drawn DB universe globe depicts them at opposite sides of the universe.

No Caption Provided

Another statement that adds credence to this idea is King Kai stating that he wouldn't be able to bring Goku back to Earth in the event that he did die during Namek's destruction since that part of the universe is out of his administration.

No Caption Provided

And considering that King Kai presides over the North Quadrant of the universe, well... you do the math.

Now that I've posted my evidence, wherever did you get the idea that Namek was but a few light-years away? I'm curious. LMAO

The map also depicts a million-mile-long Snake Way as being half the width of the universe. It doesn't mean anything. Unless you also want to accept that Namek is several times more distant to the Earth than the Moon, which I am also content with.

The fact is that Namek's ship could reach Namek in a month whereas it can reach Jupiter in under 10 seconds. That was calculated to be only 20 light years away.

Now take cryaboutium. LMAO.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku oneshots. And I’m pretty sure the latest redraw indicates no OPM character pre Cosmic Garou and emotional Saitama was FTL and they themselves just barely are, so speed shouldn’t even be in question here.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@b453dr3t4rd:...what? Why would the speed of the meteor even matter? It could've been totally inert and the quantification of the feat would remain totally unchanged. If it was any regular person, they wouldn't even register the meteor even appearing because the ship is literally moving at trillions of times FTL. For Goku to not only react but dodge the meteor point-blank while the spaceship is moving that fast is pretty fucking impressive, way more impressive than anything OPM has ever, and probably will ever, show.

@b453dr3t4rd said:

Actual shown feats >>> some vague claims.

But why am I suprised, this is the db fanbase we're talking about

I'm more surprised at how uppity the OPM fanbase has gotten, lmao. From being contested -- and arguably bested -- by fuggin' Naruto to ostensibly jumping up a few tiers from some incredibly nebulous outlier feat must feel like a high beyond any other, lol.

@sirdragonfly: Scale is inaccurate - never said it wasn't - and at best that just proves that only Snake Way's quantification is erroneous. It doesn't discredit everything else on there. You can see that the general relativity of all places on the map is pretty much accurate: Grand Kai's planet is above the Heaven planet, which itself is subsequently above Yemma's Palace.

You're also assuming that the speed of Bulma's ship stayed constant all the way throughout. For all we know, it's velocity ramped up exponentially during the course of the journey. In fact, my interpretation is far more substantiated than yours considering that King Kai himself literally stated that Namek was in a different quadrant of the universe.

No Caption Provided

It is what it is.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noxvenala: The funny thing is, that was't even the only time Toei Goku was confirmed to be faster than his spaceship, because of when SSJ1 Goku and Frieza became FTE to King Kai (who was able to see his spaceship and the Saiyan pods flying through space) while they were flying in straight lines.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku oneshots. And I’m pretty sure the latest redraw indicates no OPM character pre Cosmic Garou and emotional Saitama was FTL and they themselves just barely are, so speed shouldn’t even be in question here.

your sure is wrong, as even Flashy Flash is FTL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: Wow. I actually didn't know that. Got a link to that statement?

Toei DB in general has a lot of remarkable feats that I'm sad didn't make it into Kai. It kinda astonishes me how fodder Z used to seem way back during the early-2010s when it has so many sleeper feats, lmao. That's Death Battle for ya'.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdragonfly: How do you explain all this if that was really the case?

No Caption Provided

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheWatcherKing

Lol even Videl was dodging ki that was traveling from the edges of the universe at the end of GT, Goku is without a doubt mftl.

https://streamable.com/7b4pgv

Goku mops Saitama, this is a Goku that benefits from all of the anime feats and even scales to movie feats(Cooler appears in GT, so the movies tie into it) all in base. And can make himself 400x stronger with SSJ3? Not close.

Base Goku alone was accidentally shaking the afterlife when powering up, a construct bigger than the universe.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdragonfly: Guess someone has to be so kind as to find and post the raw and do us the favor of showing which one's correct then, because I'm not bothering, though I don't see what exactly changes.

Avatar image for chris2kzombieki
chris2kzombieki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1) Most likely GT Goku, but could see cases for Saitama.

2) Saitama and Garous solar system feat is not an outlier, so I don't get the argument for that.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sirdragonfly: Guess someone has to be so kind as to find and post the raw and do us the favor of showing which one's correct then

No Caption Provided

"Based on the so-called parallel world many-world interpretation Based on the theory of relativity, in order to exceed the speed of light, the problem is the infinitely increasing mass beyond the event horizon."

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: Interesting, thanks. Yeah, at the very least this definitely sounds like an eyebrow-raising inconsistency against FTL OPM characters before this.

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39 takenstew22  Moderator

@gelato_exotic: If you're gonna take that at face value, then you're gonna also have to take the infinite mass thing at face value aswell.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@animefreak1: Interesting, thanks. Yeah, at the very least this definitely sounds like an eyebrow-raising inconsistency against FTL OPM characters before this.

I agree

It actually pretty consistent with how LS works inverse

This isn't even the first time

Octopus guy's TK speed as well as Boros's Moon Kick have statements about friction and shit

Tatsumaki's TK too about how she can throw things at sub ls but they will burn up since she can't remove friction on the object

LS in OPM works just like our universe...this new chapter is just the final nail in the coffin on it

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator
@madarauchiha103 said:
@gelato_exotic said:

I get this goku is faster as he scales above a goku who transversed the afterlife

while saitama is only 300 to 500 Times faster than light(assuming what he did was travel from Jupiter to earth)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
  1. distance between earth and jupiter: 628,743,036 km to 928,081,020 km Both distances will be used speed of light: 299792.458333 km per second distance 1: 628,743,036/299792.458333 = 2097.26101683 Thats how many seconds light takes to travel from earth to jupiter garou said 14 words when he teleported to earth average person saying 14 words takes 6 seconds 2097.26101683/6 = 349.543502805x faster than light distance 2: 928,081,020/299792.458333 = 3095.74505363/6 = 515.957508938x faster than light

but what AP feats does ssj3 gt goku have to come close to harming saitama who has space hole feat? A feat far above shaking the afterlife(fusion reborn)

Saitama went through the portal etc.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gelato_exotic: Wow. I actually didn't know that. Got a link to that statement?

Toei DB in general has a lot of remarkable feats that I'm sad didn't make it into Kai. It kinda astonishes me how fodder Z used to seem way back during the early-2010s when it has so many sleeper feats, lmao. That's Death Battle for ya'.

For that spaceship feat:

No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

Here's the full clip, where you can see that this was just their raw movement speed being FTE to King Kai.

And I was going to post how King Kai's vision works and him being able to see and even as far as being able to calculate the exact speed of the Saiyan Pods which flew across galaxies to Earth, and Goku's own spaceship in the Namek Saga, but GOD it's hard to find DBZ anime clips on youtube can't find it right now, but I'll find it and send you it later.

And I'm pretty sure most of the notable Toei feats were kept in Kai, and maybe it's because most people have only seen the anime here and there on TV (myself included admittedly until around 2012), but a full watch through doesn't make it seem fodder at all, when Toei Z probably has the flashiest onscreen destructive feats in the DB franchise.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By ChainChan

Fiamma negs both tbh

Whats GT's Buster tier?

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 takenstew22  Moderator

Fiamma negs both tbh

Whats GT's Buster tier?

Base Goku fought on par with a guy stronger than Kid Buu so SSJ3 should be galaxy+ or something tbh.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking said:

Lol even Videl was dodging ki that was traveling from the edges of the universe at the end of GT, Goku is without a doubt mftl.

https://streamable.com/7b4pgv

Goku mops Saitama, this is a Goku that benefits from all of the anime feats and even scales to movie feats(Cooler appears in GT, so the movies tie into it) all in base. And can make himself 400x stronger with SSJ3? Not close.

Base Goku alone was accidentally shaking the afterlife when powering up, a construct bigger than the universe.

Shaking the universe is not impressive that is only multi solar system level(low end of it and it’s only even multi solar system since the method I used assumed the macrocosm is 300x bigger than the entire universe)

Space hole feat is higher end multi solar system level only 100x away from being Milky Way galaxy level

I said it was bigger than the universe…. As in there’s planets the size of the universe in the afterlife(there are statements for it being infinite but we don’t need that) and even then the dub had king yemma say he would destroy it if he wasn’t careful.

He would scale over Buuhan’s wanting to tear down the universe, Fat Janemba’s exerting control over the entirety of otherworld(something said to be 6th dimensional), has destroyed sugoroku space which is somewhere he was supposed to wander eternally in base, and scales over Kid Buu’s destruction of a galaxy alongside Broly’s. Once again, before he even goes SSJ.

As I said, Saitama gets mopped. Even ignoring that it’s a shared feat unlike with Kid Buu/Broly.

ChainChan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By ChainChan

6d janemba? as in higher spatial dimension? LMAO, dude is more powerful than DB super at that point.

SirDragonFly

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking:

Buu Han wasn’t going to destroy the universe it was a chain reaction

Janemba reality warping is unquantifiable as there is no method to get an accurate tier from it, you cannot tell me the energy required to do so and you do not even know what 6D means

Buu destroying a galaxy is overtime, buu is also MFTL+ meaning he can go extremely fast over the galaxy and shoot out billions of attacks per second which is not impressive likewise with broly who is MFTL+

Galaxy level is being capable of one shotting a galaxy with a single blast

Like I said previously the best feat is him shaking a dimension hundreds of times greater than the size of the universe which is not even galaxy level unless you go by VSBW wank method of shaking a universe

"we DB wankers use VsBattles when we wanna defend our fav verse, but reject the VsBattles calcs when they rate a character lower than we want"