SSJ3 Goku Vs Naruto

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Maalik
No Caption Provided

vs

No Caption Provided

End of Z/Beginning of super feats only. Pre-SSG goku.

Naruto at his strongest.

Battle in a desert

Bloodlust

Win by death or K.O.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maalik: pls delete this mismatch thread Goku dead ass flick the fodder verse into oblivion

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@omega7373663: Its not a mismatch though? Naruto should be MFTL now or something with the means to hurt goku at-least. There's room for debate.

Eazy_Pezy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Omega7373663

@maalik said:

@omega7373663: Its not a mismatch though? Naruto should be MFTL now or something with the means to hurt goku at-least. There's room for debate.

No it's really not debatable like at all, comparing a Planet level character to a multi solar system level - Galaxy level character with MFTL+ speed isn't a good idea

Avatar image for johanliebert123
JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maalik said:

No.

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Maalik

@omega7373663: I mean there's a thread right now with nearly 10 pages arguing superman vs naruto, and I would say both goku and that version of supes are in a similar power range with goku having the advantage in energy projection. Naruto got a feat in the last year of dodging actual light while weakened or something while possessing attacks that damage on a cellular level (something goku doesn't have a defense for) so there's room for argument here.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maalik said:

@omega7373663: I mean there's a thread right now with nearly 10 pages arguing superman vs naruto, and I would say both goku and that version of supes are in a similar power range with goku having the advantage in energy projection. Naruto got a feat in the last year of dodging actual light while weakened or something while possessing attacks that damage on a cellular level (something goku doesn't have a defense for) so there's room for argument here.

All of that doesn't matter when Goku just blitz via MFTL+ speed for him crossing entire galaxies in his fight with Kid Buu which is something that Goku can't do anything about

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Maalik

@omega7373663: One might argue this version of goku isn't even lightspeed just based upon feats.

Omega7373663

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maalik said:

@omega7373663: One might argue this version of goku isn't even lightspeed just based upon feats.

Only someone who didn't watch DBZ would say something like this

Avatar image for johanliebert123
JohanLiebert123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maalik said:

I can argue base Goku for MFTL+ via the ridiculous underworld feat.....

InfiniteMass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By InfiniteMass

@maalik: What is this bro, come on now you know and everyone else knows, Namek Goku murders Naruto's verse, and this Goku absolutely obliterates it.

@emperorthanos-

This should be locked

AanMNP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spite lol

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Maalik

@infinitemass: It depends. I could play devils advocate and argue that end of Z characters are only massively hyper-sonic to relativistic which was the prevailing mode of thought for years on these types of forums, that combined with Naruto possessing various rasenshuriken type attacks that can bypass goku's durability and I see an avenue for naruto winning.

darthjhawk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#17 darthjhawk  Moderator

Alright, I'm stopping this now before it even thinks to get out of hand. You're better than this @maalik