Goku

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Goku dragon fists Broly to brazil. Broly's galaxy level while this Goku's universal via beating fat Janemba who warped hell.

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku ends him with a punch again only this time it will have the form of a dragon.

Xperthief

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly is multi galaxy

Death8Dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LSSJ Broly

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly stomps

it confirmed 3 times over he is the strongest DBZ character from the Manga, Anime and Movies

Yes this would include even characters like Janemba, Garlic Junior and such

Maybe if it was only 1 statement you could question it

But it confirmed 3 TIMES

Avatar image for calljhonthanapp
calljhonthanapp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If ssj2 gohan was able to blast him to the sun what stop toeiland ssj3 goku form doing the same with only ssj

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku folds him. Janemba > Broly

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly stomps

it confirmed 3 times over he is the strongest DBZ character from the Manga, Anime and Movies

But it confirmed 3 TIMES

Eh, good find

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@eredin12:

I was suprised when I saw it too

My friend found it and showed me

I questioned it because Broly best feat was busting a Galaxy compared to someone like Janemba affecting the afterlife or Garlic Junior making a Hyperspace but then he reminded me that Broly Galaxy Busting feat was at his most absolute weakest and restricted form

Avatar image for superdragoon978
SuperDragoon978

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stomps.

Broly being the strongest is contradicted by Toei's own words (Janemba's statements being the strongest, Hirudegarn's statement, each villain Goku fighting being stronger than the other, Gohan holding out against Broly, etc). Broly being the strongest is entirely substantiated by his own creator, the same person who was salty Beerus was explicitly Broly's superior. Hes biased towards his own character. SSJ3 Goku fought well against Janemba, who is either the strongest or 2nd strongest movie villain.

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly is fodder to any villain that appeared after him, and is obviously weaker than SSJ3 Goku.

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Eredin12

@thewatcherking said:

Broly is fodder to any villain that appeared after him, and is obviously weaker than SSJ3 Goku.

I agree feat-wise, this Goku has without a doubt much better feats. But if i may ask what do you think of what the writer and director said above?

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheWatcherKing

@eredin12 said:
@thewatcherking said:

I agree feat-wise, this Goku has without a doubt much better feats. But if i i may ask what do you think of what the writer and director said above?

In regards to the first scan? Takao is kinda known for overhyping Broly, even going as far as to be mad when Beerus was hyped as the strongest around when BoG was still new.

Second one just says how hard it is to come up with original characters that keep up with the main cast’s always growing power and that bringing back Broly’s the easiest option. This isn’t evidence that opponents after Broly are weaker than Broly is, if anything he says he has to escalate their power every time and after Bio Broly the opponents are Janemba and hirudegarn. Also I do recall Janemba having a statement for being the strongest, and it makes more sense than Broly being the strongest as even by internal scaling Goku would have been far stronger than he was in any Broly movie. Same with Ultimate Gohan who had fought Broly as a ssj2.

No Caption Provided

^^^This also confirms Hirudegarn is second.

I would need to know where the third scan is from, and if it’s an official source because it doesn’t look to be. But even if it is see what I said at first, there are not only conflicting statements but Broly being the strongest contradicts feats and portrayal. And doesn’t make any sense

Avatar image for deactivated-60e83b05b2e4d
deactivated-60e83b05b2e4d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku ssj 3 stomps here

Eredin12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thewatcherking: Yeah i must agree, even if Broly being strongest was their intent, they did a really bad job at portraying it.

Aristeaus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly stomps

But it confirmed 3 TIMES

In handling the scripts for the films, what I always worried about each time was the problem of what to do about the opponent Goku fights against. That’s because, at the very least, they had to be stronger than [the ones from] the previous movie.

Takao quote... Stop taking small excerpts from random places in time. He was the strongest when each of his movies came out. He was not the strongest of any character ever. That is just foolish.

Lets not forget that Broly was beaten by SSJ2 level characters at best... But yeah, somehow he is stronger then SSJ3 Goku, lol.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By reikai

Broly nuked the South Galaxy, which is a Quadrant comprising 1/3th of the Universe. And did so in a restricted state. Broly is confirmed several times to be the strongest movie villain up until Battle of Gods. People forget that the DBZ movies are not all in continuity with each other.

Janemba had a direct connection with the Check-in Station. This doesn't make him universal. Janemba also had a glaring, easily exploitable weakness. Broly doesn't.

@calljhonthanapp said:

If ssj2 gohan was able to blast him to the sun what stop toeiland ssj3 goku form doing the same with only ssj

What an outright lie. It took SS2 Gohan, SS2 Goku and SSJ Goten to do this and only with help from Trunks and literal Deus ex Machina for it to even work. Not that it matters since, again, all these movies are not canon to each other.

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By Jack_Hart

Goku stomps. Movie 10 Broly got overpowered and blasted to the sun by three SSJ1s (two, if you argue that Goku wasn't even there), even overpowered and knocked off his own submission move by a weak SSJ2; that's pittance to SSJ3 Goku. Koyama said that he only brought back Broly three times because he couldn't come up with a stronger opponent for the heroes to fight (implying that Bojack, Janenba, and Hirudegarn are stronger than the versions of Broly they succeeded). Movie 12 Goku claimed that Fat Janenba's ki is greater than any he has felt before (meaning it's greater than Broly's) and that only Janenba and Buu managed to push him to use SSJ3 (implying that he didn't it to subdue Broly in Hell when he and Pikkon went there after movie 11).

calljhonthanapp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: what lie? First it was goten who was weaker than base gohan even with ssj not gotenks

Second it was never stated that it was really goku and even if it was him he only used ssj not ssj2

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@calljhonthanapp: The Daizenshuu already long confirmed they were SS2 in the film and nobody said anything about Gotenks. So not only are you lying, but you're misrepresenting what people say. Lovely.

calljhonthanapp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: ok last time I read the daiz was 3 years ago but you said ssj gotenks was their

TakenStew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This fanbase can be so funny.

noobsnowman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly destroyed a galaxy! He is an OP character!

In all seriousness, Goku one-shots. Even the main version of him vaporizes Broly in one hit.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku oneshots while looking bored.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noobsnowman: People saying that like this Goku can't do that smh...

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ssj3 goku has universal AP. He literally one shots.

Thejdg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Why do people hype dbz broly so much... Goku, it's not even a debate

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku.

In the end of Bio Broly(Yes the movie was awful) Goku is told Broly is causing trouble in Hell and they need help to stop him. Goku doesn't seem that worried honestly which means Goku has what it takes to beat him.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod said:

Goku.

In the end of Bio Broly(Yes the movie was awful) Goku is told Broly is causing trouble in Hell and they need help to stop him. Goku doesn't seem that worried honestly which means Goku has what it takes to beat him.

No that means absolutely nothing as there is no indication of the situation at all.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You didn't watch the Movies if you seriously think Broly wins with in verse reasoning, Goku literally said himself Fat Janemba is the strongest Ki he'd felt.

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@calljhonthanapp: The Daizenshuu already long confirmed they were SS2 in the film and nobody said anything about Gotenks. So not only are you lying, but you're misrepresenting what people say. Lovely.

The same Daizenshuu that said Bulla was older than Pan? LMFAO

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:
@seagod said:

Goku.

No that means absolutely nothing as there is no indication of the situation at all.

Except for they said Broly was causing problems in Hell and they wanted Goku and Pikkon to go and settle him down.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod: Which again means nothing. You see nothing, nothing happens. Far as anyone knows it was Base Broly getting literally dogpiled by every Dead Warrior from Heaven and every Dead Villain.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai: if that was the case Goku would have been more worried so we have to assume Goku was fully prepared to fight Broly at his strongest. To assume otherwise is questionable.

Mee09

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Mee09

I think Goku wins. Z Broly was powerful but he's no Janemba or Hirudegarn.

reikai

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@seagod: We don't have to assume anything whatsoever. Nothing came of it. No other film. No context. Nothing.

@mee09 said:

Neither of those movies villains compare to Broly. Both of which had easily exploitable weaknesses and no showings in either of those movies compare with Broly nuking 1/4th of the universe.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai:Are you implying Broly one shotted the entire quadrant in one shot because it's pretty clear he destroyed it overtime that Galaxy at the begining was just one of the billions of galaixes in the quadrant Broly is multi galaxy level but not to that scale

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is Sad...I had though the old Z Broly wank Died when the New broly came into canon...but now people think He Can beat super Janemba and Hirudegarn?

Avatar image for deactivated-60c0f858b7326
deactivated-60c0f858b7326

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This goes to show how overrated z Broly is lol.

Goku literally one shots. He outright stated that Janemba's ki was the strongest he'd felt and Broly being the strongest movie villain got debunked above.

SeaGod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@reikai said:

@seagod: We don't have to assume anything whatsoever. Nothing came of it. No other film. No context. Nothing.

@mee09 said:

Neither of those movies villains compare to Broly. Both of which had easily exploitable weaknesses and no showings in either of those movies compare with Broly nuking 1/4th of the universe.

Loading Video...

Goku is clearly not considering Broly much of a threat since he decides he has time to eat another meal. If what you suggested of Broly wrecking everyone in base form was true then Goku would definitely be more worried.

calljhonthanapp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: not only this but

daiz that say gohan was ssj in dabura fight a couple of times and then say he was ssj2 other times

Ssj3 Goku is equal with buuhan

He say im lying but he is the one who said gotenks fight broly

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000: not only this but

daiz that say gohan was ssj in dabura fight a couple of times and then say he was ssj2 other times

Ssj3 Goku is equal with buuhan

He say im lying but he is the one who said gotenks fight broly

From all this it pretty clear the Daiz is completely unreliable source Considering it has Bulla older than Pan that all one needs to know tbh.

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

This is Sad...I had though the old Z Broly wank Died when the New broly came into canon...but now people think He Can beat super Janemba and Hirudegarn?

Feels like we're back on Google+ with the Z Broly wank here

MyGod000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mygod000 said:

Feels like we're back on Google+ with the Z Broly wank here

I'm just waiting for Broly Solo TOAA we already got Eida being able to Love hax CAS

Lordragoon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By Lordragoon

Goku shaking hell and the after life is better a feat than broly busting a galaxy. Also broly in movie 10 lost to a family Kamehameha from ss2 Gohan, ssj 1 gotten and ssj1 goku. Universal AP > galaxy level DC.