SSJ3 Goku (Buu Saga-Manga only) Vs Jin Mori (Current)

Maalik

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@cdavis6149: Why is that obvious. Is DBZ vegetas big bang attack universe level now?

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#152  Edited By gelato_exotic

Why is that attack being named "Big Bang" equate it to being universe busting or as powerful the Big Bang? The Big Bang is literally an expansion of the universe itself from a tiny clump of matter/the expansion of space itself, there's no way an energy explosion (already invalidates it being some Big Bang) the size of some planets can be remotely compared to it. The name is just that, a name. Big Bang here just seems to be a flowery way to embellish an explosive attack and in reality probably isn't even intended to be based on the Big Bang of universal creation in any way based on what's shown.

cdavis6149

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maalik: it’s obvious because of context. A lot of attacks in GOH are just the names of what’s actually happening. Like planet toss is literally tossing a planet,weak force and strong force are the fundamental forces in physics, and right around the time that fat mori uses the Big Bang, the other mori’s are also using a bunch of cosmic level attacks. The author is obviously trying to show off the scale of the mori’s in this chapter. So when fat mori uses a Big Bang as an attack I think it’s pretty obvious that the author is trying to show that he is at that level.

Avatar image for deactivated-62d47bfc61732
deactivated-62d47bfc61732

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aggrape said:
@brolylssj03 said:

What the hell did I just read. Goku blitz and oneshots Jin Mori infinity times before the statue can react. Mori gaps at Namek Saga.

No Caption Provided

???

@ecoblitz said:

@brolylssj03: lol your alt account is funny. Apparently everyone is below namek saga DBZ

No just Mori isnt, thats headcanon. Goku is in everything better since Namek Saga.

Avatar image for applekidthethird
Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh cool, so current Mori scales to multi-solar system, that's nice. Means they're at the same level now in terms of raw power. LOL at universal Mori tho, with the absolute dumbest logic being used here. "Oh it's called big bang so it must be universal". And what supports it? It was gonna destroy something literally trillions of times smaller than a universe.

Anyways, guess Mori's finally at Vegito's level in terms of power. Can't wait to see people dragging him up to start of super levels with brain-dead level headcanons.

EcoBlitz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh cool, so current Mori scales to multi-solar system, that's nice. Means they're at the same level now in terms of raw power.

No, mori has scaled above that since reganarok.

It was gonna destroy something literally trillions of times smaller than a universe.

Hopefully you keep this same energy when it comes to db lol

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@applekidthethird:

'Oh cool, so current Mori scales to multi-solar system, that's nice."

Even Ardun is multi solar system level scaling by several orders of magnitude above Heracles.

No Caption Provided

Multi solar system level is a joke to Ragnarok Mori's fodders. With 250k Jeabongchim he is even higher, and without Loop of Binding he is far above his 250k Jeabongchim Limiter Removal, something he can also use in that same form. So, it's actually fodder since before Ragnarok sadly.

You're whole argument is built on a false premise. Holding up the sky is very much unquantifiable unless given an actual statement referring to how much it weighs.

For current Mori? Creating Nebula sized Geundoowun, when even Geundoowun of this size are a threat to multi solar system characters such as Ardun...

No Caption Provided

Should surely tell you, why nothing in DBZ is even remotely approaching current GoH's power.

Again, you're building your entire argument over headcanon. We have no idea how much the sky actually weighs. At most you might be able to argue it being planetary.

Mubong no selling a galaxy sized explosion should tell you enough 🥱

oh boy, you said it was nebula sized when you first posted it. I'd recommend you decide on a size mate.

Here's the exposion caused by the Fat Mori and the Nebula sized Geundoowun. Once again, Geundoowun's power is proportional to its size. Anything less than galaxy+ lvl, is dishonest.

with the scans you posted, it looked like the fat Mori blast was just bigger than planets, which is not that big.

Claiming the Geundoowun is galaxy+ is complete headcanon. Like it's the size of a nebula.....which is why I said it was multi-solar system level. You have no proof, you only have a false claim which is built on the logic that lifting the sky is somehow multi-solar system level.

"LOL at universal Mori tho, with the absolute dumbest logic being used here. "Oh it's called big bang so it must be universal". And what supports it? It was gonna destroy something literally trillions of times smaller than a universe."

It's called Big bang, but it wouldn't be universal due to that. It would be, like the King's "throwing a planet", literal, as it's an actual literal phenomena in act. It's not a mere name, GoH is not just cringe names for the lolz such as "Big Bang attack" like in Dragon Ball.

Again, that's not proof of its power. It's the name. He is not creating a universe here, he is just producing a blast. There's nothing in GOH that has even come close to the power of a big bang. The strongest attack before this has been multi-solar system level.

Oh btw, how does Vegito counter time-stop/time manipulation, with his non existent resistence feats?

He gets aged into nothing just like that attack.

I never actually mentioned him countering any hax. I was only talking about his raw power. Also, the chapter isn't even properly translated yet....you're going wild with scans you might not even be interpreting correctly.

"Anyways, guess Mori's finally at Vegito's level in terms of power. Can't wait to see people dragging him up to start of super levels with brain-dead level headcanons."

Ragnarok Mori solos DBZ, including Vegito. Can't wait for DB fans to actually form an argument instead of just whining.

Oh boy, so ragnarok Mori's multi-solar system+? Based on what? More weird and illogical headcanons? Yeah right.

Applekidthethird

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ecoblitz said:
@applekidthethird said:

Oh cool, so current Mori scales to multi-solar system, that's nice. Means they're at the same level now in terms of raw power.

No, mori has scaled above that since reganarok.

oh really? And how is that?

It was gonna destroy something literally trillions of times smaller than a universe.

Hopefully you keep this same energy when it comes to db lol

Well, I think I do. I still almost pop a blood vessel when I see shit like "infinite speed Goku stomps hurp derp"

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

mori solos 4x Solar system level manga-only SS3 goku

Neutral-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just a reminder that punching harder isnt a wincon.

Power

Speed

Durability

Skill

Resistances

Hax

(And many other miscellaneous things like H2H, intelligence, etc)

Out of all these categories, power is just one of them. Please be more open minded because discussions that could be soo interesting end up turning into oonga boonga discussions.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. With Zarbon you have a more fair match

Avatar image for purpledeadragon
PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yoroshi0: I’ll just remind you cause you said SS3 is only 4x Solar system level but for a start Mori isn’t even last star leveland secondly Cell is solar system level, Dabura is his equal and Majin buu oneshot KO’d him and Goku toyed with him and if your wondering why Goku isn’t only slightly stronger cause the multiplier from SS2 to SS3 isn’t that large it’s cause his Base power grew which you must’ve forgot

Current Mori messed a galaxy up pretty good with this attack dude. And the way things are going he is likely to get a greater feat soon...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

KillianDuclark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superprimetime: Serious question why do you hate god of highschool?

You keep ignoring on panel feats in favor of your headcanon.

It used to funny but now it's just weird

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#173 takenstew22  Moderator

@purpledeadragon said:
@superprimetime said:

@yoroshi0: I’ll just remind you cause you said SS3 is only 4x Solar system level but for a start Mori isn’t even last star leveland secondly Cell is solar system level, Dabura is his equal and Majin buu oneshot KO’d him and Goku toyed with him and if your wondering why Goku isn’t only slightly stronger cause the multiplier from SS2 to SS3 isn’t that large it’s cause his Base power grew which you must’ve forgot

Current Mori messed a galaxy up pretty good with this attack dude. And the way things are going he is likely to get a greater feat soon...

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dude when we’re you gonna tell anyone that attack was launched by more then one Mori.

Chapter 554 Mori summons alternate versions of himself that apparently hate each other unless the translation is wrong but hate Tatagatha even more.

So they work together to fight him.

That attack above isn’t done by Mori Jin himself it’s a collective attack and again no stars were destroyed.

Didn't think attack engulf half a galaxy and create a supermassive black hole?

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon said:
@superprimetime said:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Dude when we’re you gonna tell anyone that attack was launched by more then one Mori.

Chapter 554 Mori summons alternate versions of himself that apparently hate each other unless the translation is wrong but hate Tatagatha even more.

So they work together to fight him.

That attack above isn’t done by Mori Jin himself it’s a collective attack and again no stars were destroyed.

i didn't forget, i'm just following what dbs says rather than making up whatever scaling i think is right.

Loading Video...

beerus doesn't think goku can defeat freeza in base form despite watching his fight and seeing him use KK, not only that but he says him with his SS form is only slightly stronger than freeza and since this is a post boo goku, so.....

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#175  Edited By takenstew22  Moderator

@yoroshi0: SSJ Goku at this point fought on par with 50% Perfect Cell. That statement about it being only a "little bit" of a power up is stupid.

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#176  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@superprimetime: Dude. We are still waiting for the translation but the other Moris didn't raise their hands to help forming the attack (Maybe they did something in the end though). We'll have to wait a couple of weeks to be sure but what I saw is that the magical Mori used his spells to shield the new world from the attack while main Mori summoned it.

Regardless of that, the main Mori is the most powerful one of the bunch. How would you measure his tier using the feat?

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#179  Edited By PurpleDeaDragon

@superprimetime: Ok. I say we should wait for the chapter to be officially translated so we will know what really happened. But I doubt that no stars were destroyed inside that maelstrom in the last panel I shared. The planets were destroyed by just the lighting in the first panels, before the whole thing exploded.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well if you still somehow thought Goku won before....he certainly doesn't now....Mori no diffs

Kiotaka

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at star level, Mori current ends dbz

Avatar image for deactivated-6325b5196ee4b
deactivated-6325b5196ee4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori was always far too fast for Z characters to handle, now he also has power superior to them. Lock this.

Assiddeeqq

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Where can I read the raws please?

KaiThighJu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Damn these new feats are looking spicy, can't wait for english translation.

Red headed Mori tho wow.

Avatar image for orientalwarrior
OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PurpleDeaDragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: You are jumping too fast on conclusion concerning GOH

Yeah, I admitted that it's better to just wait for the official translation in order to understand exactly what happened. We will know for sure in a few weeks.

OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jin would destroy goku with raw speed and power flex+ versatility

OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@purpledeadragon: That's true, we have to wait even tho I will bet on Mori. I have faith that his future feats will make this a stomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I still don´t see a feat that let Mori even clear the end of Namek saga. The desperation of GoH fans is amusing

DAVID33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori clear dbz

Avatar image for deactivated-631b9b544d5ba
deactivated-631b9b544d5ba

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mori in a massive godstomp

Avatar image for deactivated-6325b5196ee4b
deactivated-6325b5196ee4b

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Based on what I saw on a different thread, they seem to be attacking with giant stars and galaxies. He already has a massive speed advantage over anyone in Z so this might become an even bigger mismatch.

OrientalWarrior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mismatch. Jin Mori solos dbz

TheWatcherKing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku is faster but that is it

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#198  Edited By FunkyNamu

Mori even beat the anime version

DekuNumber1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How strong is Mori currently? He looks insane.

Akira21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers