SSJ2 Goku vs Broly

RandomSid82

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@misterguyman: OK, I'm done with you because you have no clue what you are talking about. I did NOT arbitrarily make up a number. You claim Broly destroyed a Galaxy with a single blast, you then say that the reason that the Z fighters didn't get completely destroyed by a single hit is because he was "holding back". So, I showed that even using 1/1000th of 1% of the power it would take to destroy a galaxy with a single blast he would still be putting enough power in to literally destroy a million planets and stars. You CONPLETELY miss the point and call it making up numbers when it is completely backed up. But I'm done with you. You are the epitome of why I get tired of dealing with Broly fanboys. Anything you don't agree with is made up and NOBODY can tell you different. When you grow up and learn to use logic then we can talk again. Until then, don't bother tagging me again.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#452  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@randomsid said:

@misterguyman: OK, I'm done with you because you have no clue what you are talking about. I did NOT arbitrarily make up a number. You claim Broly destroyed a Galaxy with a single blast, you then say that the reason that the Z fighters didn't get completely destroyed by a single hit is because he was "holding back". So, I showed that even using 1/1000th of 1% of the power it would take to destroy a galaxy with a single blast he would still be putting enough power in to literally destroy a million planets and stars. You CONPLETELY miss the point and call it making up numbers when it is completely backed up. But I'm done with you. You are the epitome of why I get tired of dealing with Broly fanboys. Anything you don't agree with is made up and NOBODY can tell you different. When you grow up and learn to use logic then we can talk again. Until then, don't bother tagging me again.

I said it was a possible explanation. And it is. Somehow you think you can dictate how much Broly can hold back his power. Newflash: You can't.

Now you're on your last argument which, humorously enough, is literally based on nothing but your opinion. So you "showed that even using 1/1000th of 1% of the power it would take to destroy a galaxy with a single blast he would still be putting enough power in to literally destroy a million planets and stars" Ok... So? What the hell does that prove? Use a freaking smaller fraction. Why are you dead set of that arbitrary number? It means nothing. It's not canon. He can use even less power than that and the proof is that he did exactly that in the movie. Broly destroyed a galaxy. He attacked the Z fighters in such a way that millions of planets and stars weren't destroyed. Both statements are true. Do you get that? Those two statements are BOTH true. Your contradiction doesn't exist. Your arbitrary number doesn't change either statement. Why? Because they're both true. They're true at the same time. They don't contradict. How many times now have you tried to make one true statement disprove another true statement? It doesn't work that way. One statement is true. Another statement is true. Both statements are true together. And apart. They're just true.

Naturally you're running away. I completely debunked everything you said. Notice how NOTHING you said was from the source material. You made the false equivalency of equating a few planets and stars with a 400 billion star galaxy. You refer to the mistranslation as a red herring even though it doesn't change the fact that we see a galaxy destroyed onscreen.

Heck you said you'd respond to all my points earlier... and surprise surprise. You didn't. Do you know why? It's because everything I said is unquestionably undeniably true. A galaxy isn't just a few stars and planets. We literally see a galaxy get destroyed. Your arbitrary number is listed nowhere but in your head. So... yeah. Of course, you're running away. You have no arguments.

hyperion_13034

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly stomps, Broly is galaxy level while ssj2 Goku is only star level or solar system level

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman: Still using outliers as a legit feat.

You lost all credibility when you said Broly can destroy a galaxy, Goku tanked Broly's attacks, so therefore, Goku has Galaxy level durability.

On topic: Goku stomps.

Avatar image for jiraiya_sageofoil
Jiraiya_sageofoil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

With no PIS to save him I'm calling a broly stomp

superwarior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You lost all credibility when you said Broly can destroy a galaxy, Goku tanked Broly's attacks, so therefore, Goku has Galaxy level durability.

it's not an outlier as a matter of fact everyone in the broly movie could of been galaxy lv because it's not canon so it's irrelevat it doesn't have anything to do with the main timeline

also if broly didn't bust a gagalxy in 1 shot then minimum he should be 100,000 times light speed if he would of gone across planet and thats him since he was thats also not counting him sleeping

lmao troll harder

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:

it's not an outlier as a matter of fact everyone in the broly movie could of been galaxy lv because it's not canon so it's irrelevat it doesn't have anything to do with the main timeline

Why are you following me around? Defending your butt-buddy every time I post to him is... cool and all, but it makes you seem desperate for attention.

Saying they could have been galaxy level means nothing. It's canon to the movie universe.

also if broly didn't bust a gagalxy in 1 shot then minimum he should be 100,000 times light speed if he would of gone across planet and thats him since he was thats also not counting him sleeping

Keep up the fanfics. 10,000 times the speed of light, huh? Did you make that calc up yourself? Lol

lmao troll harder

You shouldn't talk. :)

superwarior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: someone actually calculated well if you know better then calculate it yourself

troll harder also it would be impossible for him to do it since birth so that means he is mftl++++++

also no it's not canon to the movie verse lmao some characters in the movie verse weren't even created by akira toriyama

nice try though

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: someone actually calculated well if you know better then calculate it yourself

So you think fan calcs are canon now. Lol, what a hypocrite. How do we know he didn't blow up the galaxy from the outside?

troll harder also it would be impossible for him to do it since birth so that means he is mftl++++++

Lol, more of your fanfics, though?

also no it's not canon to the movie verse lmao some characters in the movie verse weren't even created by akira toriyama

The movies have there own specific timeline that doesn't add up with the manga. Are you implying that Broly wasn't created by Toriyama?

nice try though

Nice try with what? Disproving your 10,000 times the speed of light Broly. Fanboys will be fanboys.

superwarior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: ok you're actually pretty dumb broly doing from the outside that would make him even faster than what i said because goku was able to dodge his attack and block for his attack to be able to travel so fast that would make him MFTL++++++++++++++ i don't think you have any idea what you're saying and of course the most reasonable thing would be he destroyed the galaxy in 1 shot

and yes broly was made by toriyama but some of the movies weren't

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superwarior: How would it make Broly faster? Do you know when he launched the attack? We can't even see him when the galaxy explodes. How do we know his attack didn't take hours to reach the destination? Yes, Goku dodged an mftl+++++++++ atrack that took at least 5 seconds to destroy a planet close by. I'm surprised you didn't just say he moves instantly like you did with Gotenks. Your trolls are getting boring...

Point?

Avatar image for deactivated-57e73b68b7ed7
deactivated-57e73b68b7ed7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superwarior:

You have lost this and all your other debates with this user. Your insults are bigoted and childish. Give up.

superwarior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin: ok you're dumber than what i thought just calculate it yourself that would actually make him faster than what i said or about the same speed what you said has some similarity to what i said

it's pretty much the same when you think of it that would make his attack mftl++++++++++++++++++++

so are you saying his attack are mftl++++++++ and not his travel speed troll harder

also the attack looks like it took 5 sec could of just look slower thats just the animation so we can understand what happened also goku and the other could of perceived it slower nice try troll harder

no matter what you say about this he is either

mftl+++++++

he blow the galaxy in 1 shot

he destroyed at least multisolar system or nebula that would still make him mftl

superwarior

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#464  Edited By superwarior

@izzy0292: so you're defending your butthurt buddy huh it's nice lmao

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#465  Edited By Thedarkpaladin

@izzy0292 said:

@superwarior:

You have lost this and all your other debates with this user. Your insults are bigoted and childish. Give up.

@superwarior said:

@thedarkpaladin:

Last time I'm entertaining you with a response.

ok you're dumber than what i thought just calculate it yourself that would actually make him faster than what i said or about the same speed what you said has some similarity to what i said

Loading Video...

See how close the planet is? It looks like the same distace when comparing earth to the moon. Light travels from the earth to the moon in 1.3 seconds. That attack took multiple seconds to hit the planet. Do the math. We don't know exactly how far it is, but judging by how big it appears I'd say the comparison is fair.

it's pretty much the same when you think of it that would make his attack mftl++++++++++++++++++++

Only in your mind. No serious Dragonball debater would put Broly at that speed, but then again, you aren't a serious Dragonball debater.

so are you saying his attack are mftl++++++++ and not his travel speed troll harder

No, I'm saying that both are far slower.

also the attack looks like it took 5 sec could of just look slower thats just the animation so we can understand what happened also goku and the other could of perceived it slower nice try troll harder

Another weak argument. Even the little green guys could percieve his attack. Are you saying they can percieve mftl++++++ attacks? Saying it could have been faster than what the animation shows is a weak argument even for you. We have no other way to judge the time it took. We do know the little green guys could perceive the attack, so thanks for clearing that much up.

no matter what you say about this he is either

mftl+++++++

Fanboy alert.

he blow the galaxy in 1 shot

Proof?

he destroyed at least multisolar system or nebula that would still make him mftl

How so? We don't know if he was outside the galaxy and we don't know how long the atrack took. It could have been years for all we know.

Fyi, I don't even know that user lol. Though you should probably take his/her advice and stop posting.... forever lol.

@izzy0292 said:

@superwarior:

Best to ignore him. Take it from me, you don't want to find yourself conversating with this one. I feel like I lose IQ points everytime I read his arguments lol.

grappolo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly can win this, in the movie 10 he was beating ss2 gohan with no effort,in the movie gohan says that he spent time traing so is not the awful gohan of the canon time line we all know and at the end, broly lost to plot device (again) without that he can win.

angelcake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seeing as Goku is alone he loses horribly seeing as Broly only loses when people gang up on him and use PIS.

To be honest i'm pretty sure Broly is stronger than everyone in Z except maybe Vegito.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#468  Edited By MisterGuyMan

@thedarkpaladin said:

No Caption Provided

So... the movie actually showing a galaxy destroyed means nothing...?

I like pointing out each time you literally ignore canon material. ^_^

Moreover you seem to think that Z fighters use their entire power every single second of their lives. Why would make this assumption?

Thedarkpaladin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thedarkpaladin said:

No Caption Provided

Not to the manga, no. I thought you only accepted the manga as canon. What happend, bro?

But you don't accept anything but the manga as canon.

Moreover you seem to think that Z fighters use their entire power every single second of their lives. Why would make this assumption?

I was actuallying wondering that exact same thing about you. Considering you seen to think Goku tanking Broly's attacks means he has Galaxy level durability.

MisterGuyMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@misterguyman said:
@thedarkpaladin said:

No Caption Provided

Not to the manga, no. I thought you only accepted the manga as canon. What happend, bro?

But you don't accept anything but the manga as canon.

I was actuallying wondering that exact same thing about you. Considering you seen to think Goku tanking Broly's attacks means he has Galaxy level durability.

1. Broly's canon movie isn't in the manga. Are you not aware of this?

2. So... when are you going to prove I think Goku is galaxy level durability?

APEX_pretador

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

broly if goku doesn't 1 shot him

teenman12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

broly

Avatar image for arubamuthesmart
ArubamuTheSmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#473  Edited By ArubamuTheSmart

I swear to Glob everyone in this thread who's against Broly mostly has no common sense. It's so obvious that Broly is stronger than ven ssj3 Goku without plot, 1v1 and based off feats.

Feats: Broly by powering up alone Changed the color barrier of the entire planet, (Including EARTH and the FAKE PLANET VEGETA). He's also capable of being so strong, that when goku teleported to the Solar System Broly destroyed, he still felt LARGE AMOUNTS OF ENERGY IN THE RUBBLE. Please tell me who's capable of doing that, usually even after Beerus destroys shits, his power doesn't reside in the rubble. Broly was scaled by trunks, WHO IS SMART to be Universal "If we let this dirt-bag live he will go on to destroy the entire UNIVERSE". Broly can't possibly be below ssj2 goku in buu saga. Because he was only 1.5 times stronger than Gohan confirmed by Official Magazines, Gohan's power level was 2.5 Mil, and Goku's was 3 Mil. SSj2 gohan was 5 mil and goku was 6 mil. Broly on the other hand, Took an attack From MSSJ Vegeta, max powered kic to the neck as a restrained super saiyan, and felt nothing. It was so weak to him, that he didn't even notice that Vegeta was there! Not to mention Vegeta brought even more power, charging some crazy condensed beam ball and launched it at Broly's back, which if Goku took head on guard DOWN (Broly's guard was obviously down), he'd fucking nearly die. Even goku yelled "Vegeta wait" as if it was gonna kill Broly. But it didn't. Broly powers up, and super saiyan was forgotten by vegeta temporarily. Vegeta gets that hype from himself later on, and tries to assault Broly, punches and kicks harder than before, still do nothing to Broly, Broly smiles, knwoing Vegeta ain't shit, Trunks tries to help with some Yellow OP ass fireball that took two hands, you'd think it's a failed Final Flash, and launches at Broly, but Broly brushes it off and Smacks trunks with his knuckles into the sky. Vegeta is clearly scared again and tries to run, but Broly catches him near instantly, and slams him into a rock. a Rock alone Knocked Vegeta out of ssj, even though he's been slammed harder into rocks bigger, even mountains, and not only indented it but broke through. This is how you know Plot is truly taking place and anyone can die. So, Broly goes back for Goku. Goku charges ax power Kamehameha, shoots it at Broly (This prolly happened before Broly fucked up vegeta's weak ass), Broly literally WALKS into it and says "What the fuck was that shit?", lifts him by the hair WHILE GOKU IS FCKING SHIVERING IN FEAR, Broly curbstomp literally touches his fist on goku's stomach and breaks the glass of reality. So, they get senzu beaned, and Piccolo Comes in, Piccolo gets Wtfstomped, Gohan and Trunks get Wtfraped, and Goku get's bench pressed while continuously taking in energy from Piccolo, Trunks and Gohan. Now you might say, well they were half dead. Dragon Ball Super episode 66 solves this debate.

Zamasu, stronger than ssj blue vegeta and goku team working (Merged Zamasu), since Black goku alone was man-handling them by making clones after taking over time-lines itself with his op scythe. But Goku and Vegeta, power all lost after fusing gave their last ounce of power to trunks and he became stronger than merged Zamasu. Not to mention HUMANS BELOW THE POWER LEVEL OF FUCKING 5 give their energy and they beat Zamasu who is beyond ssj god vs beerus the first time, which is 2.2 Universal level, absorbed into goku's body, boosted to ssj blue's multiplier which is far above x 4000 then multiple zenkai's and hyperbolic time chamber training. And he even surpassed Vegito. So no, taking from half dead saiyans is a fuck ton of energy, especially since Goku re-opened Broly's wound. Oh but Broly's wound if it existed should've been healed. Nigga if you get fucking stabbed deep wounded, it can be re-opened. Shira from Naruto had a wound from yound, and rocklee re-opened it without even touching it. So goku punching it witth Channeled Godstomp Plot device ultimatium ssgssssgssgsgsgss Power from 3 half dead saiyans which is beyond galactic level would Demolish Broly's stab wound. Yet Broly didn't die.

Moving on. Broly's Capable of Destroying UY SCUTI which is a star far over 5 billion times the size of our sun which is 90% of our solar system. SO basically it's over 5 billion times the size of our solar system, yet it's not visible on a Galaxy, which Broly destroyed over years. Goku ssj3 himself knows damn well he cannot destroy a Galaxy, even over years. Broly second coming is worse, he in ssj was stronger than his lssj form by far, and fucked with ssj goten and trunks and adult gohan. The only reason the movie made Broly look weaker than in movie 8 is because fans wanted Broly, not Akira wanting to really bring him back at the time. Or Some shit. I swear the movie was poorly done. Even ssj2 gohan didn't hae sparks. And yes he was ssj2, they forgot the sparks. His skin was extremely pale, and his hair was extra spikey so was his aura. But listen. If Broly took maximum ssj attacks in his restrained form, in regulr ssj he could curbstomp ssj2 gohn in cell games along with super perfect cell, who also cannot destroy a galaxy even in a billion years. So Lssj, which clearly is the strongest ssj form in multiplier besides super saiyan god would be over-kill to even buu saga characters. And I know it sounds fake, but even akira stated Broly to be the second strongest character. I got this from a smart guy who showed this in his words. If you read correctly, it sounds JUST LIKE AKIRA.

"It depends on which Goku, the DBZ or DBGT Goku, DBZ Goku loses but DBGT has a chance of winning. Akira Toriyama stated (when DBZ ended) that Broly is the second most powerful villian in DBZ, the first is Janemba (Higher than SSJ4) and the second is Broly (equal to SSJ4), Akira also stated that Goku is no match for Broly even in SSJ3, he said that Broly can still manhandle SSJ3 Goku and when he was asked how powerful Broly is, he answered and said that Broly's power-level is equal to SSJ4 but he also said Broly's power-level increases every second, he gave an example by saying in a second he can be 2 times as powerful as he was before if he maintains his Legendary SSJ form but he said that when DBGT was in the Baby Saga so Broly could have becomed much more powerful. Goku in DBZ loses horribly but SSJ4 Goku could win with the Dragon Fist but he would have a very hard time with Broly, Akira even stated that after DBGT ended he wanted to make a movie were Broly returns. He was third place as DBZ's coolest villian, Janemba was second and Frieza was first place."

So yeah, Broly curb-stomps ssj2 goku. Also Vegeta said "Atleast your stronger than your son in the cell games" Not ALOT STRONGER or OP AS FUCK compared to your son. Just Stronger. Also vegeta ssj2 is weaker than goku. He needed the Majin boost to catch up to goku. I remind you how heavily buff the majin boost is. Spoopavich went from human to a nigga with tons of energy. Also in cell games, goku was massively over ssj vegeta. vegeta got curbstomped by cell barely trying, while goku brought cell to his peak of power, nigga was tired asf. That same goku's kamehameha barely did shit to Broly. Please. Broly haters, leave the threads. Only people stronger than Broly in my opinion.... hmmmm Probably Super Buu Gohan absorbed since they needed Vegito who is over kill even in base, stated to be goku x vegeta, so if Goku's power level in ssj 3 was 24 mil, and vegeta ssj2 was 6 mil, it would be 6 mil x 24 mil and say super buu was 100 mil or even 500 mil. He'd still be leagues below Vegito in base. Not to mention vegito ssj. So yeah, Super Buu barely or not at all, Janemba since he's THE STRONGEST VILLAIN, Broly's also confirmed by Akira second strongest. And Glden Frieza, beerus, Champa, all of them. Other than that, Broly would beat Kid Buu As well. Also about Broly's death in second coming. Trunks 1. Disturbed Broly's not truly trying orb of destruction with a ki ball, which makes no sense, IF two fireballs explode, the next 3 fireballs wouldn't explode from the left over smoke of the first two. That's called Plot. 2. Broly needed to die by plot, I hope you know goku and Vegeta alone fusing their beams destroyed super buu within his body, or atleast majinbuu, where as alone they'd prolly lose, since it takes Mystic Gohan and ssj 3 gotenks just to face him, but buu is super persistant. So Goten + Gohan + Spiritual Goku, Goku as a spirit wished by shenron, literally has unlimited power since he's dead but Broly was pushing back his family kamehamha with ease, calmly sending small ki orbs to push back their attacks. Gohan and Goten alone were being pushed back supremely fast. 3. Broly wa BFR'd majorly, clearly not knowing how to escape from such a blast, then he was pushed through the entire sun, then exploded at the other side, The sun is 1.3 million times the size of the Earth, and the attack launched Broly hundreds to thousand times light speed, which would reach the sun virtually instantly, so no Broly wouldn't escape especially because of plot. Well Anyway's I've done my part here, time for y'all to come at me. Again sorry if I'm late @Broly Fans

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArubamuTheSmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#475  Edited By ArubamuTheSmart

Lol. I just thought over it a lot. And sorry. Gohan was 2.5 bil and goku 3 bil*

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ArubamuTheSmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm serious. Broly is just that strong. I have more feats. So Broly is naturally 5 thousand times the power of goku. As a baby goku had a pl of 2, where as Broly's was 10 thousand. 10k / 2 is 5k. So ssj3 Goku (naturally) wouldn't be shit to BASE FORM BROLY, ssj4 would be higher tho, unless u want to fan base low ball it to 4k x base then naturally goku ssj4 is still weaker than base form Broly. The reason I say ssj4 Goku isn't 4k times base is because, ssj3 goku wasnt shit to baby vegeta, but 10x that is curbstomping? Then baby vegeta enters golden oozaru, which ssj4 is handling well, im sure golden oozaru is ssj + ape which is a 500x multiplier. So anyways yeah. But Broly lssj naturally would Roflstomp ssj4 goku (naturally).

ArubamuTheSmart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry for destroying this Debate with Science and all. It's just I hate Broly haters. And if y'all not replying cause this thread was long ago made. Idc. But all I know, stop calling broly weak if Trunks and Piccolo whom are very smart, scaled Broly to be able to destroy an entire universe. This feat couldn't be pulled off until Vegito or something. Not kid buu, or anything. Vegito alone. Even in the games, in what if's, the narrator said "Broly has defeated goku (After u play as Broly in what if's, but the narrations still tell the truth), and now his reign of terror won't stop until he has destroyed Earth, then the Galaxy THEN THE UNIVERSE". Lol.

NaggerPlease

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku died at ssj2 by a planet busting second form cell on king kai's planet, who was vegeta's bitch before he became perfect cell. broly one shots easily

Galactic_1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly He's a God

vegetasan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku

Jack_Hart

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSJ2 Goku already beat Broly offscreen in Hell after movie 11.

The_Hajduk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seth brought up a good point in that power scaling Broli to the Cell Games is pointless because he takes place in a completely different dimension. We can only scale him to the canon via feats, and since he's a galaxy buster, he can probably even defeat Majin Boo.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly still stomps, he is ss3 tier

omriamar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#486  Edited By omriamar

movie 10 broly >> ssj2 goku >> ss1 goku with z fighters powers>> movie 8 broly

Avatar image for combatmarenight
CombatMareNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly Would of Killed Goku And His Team, If The Shonen Asspull Did Not Power Up Goku And Saitama Punch Broly In The Stomach. By The Way First Movie Broly Survive And Only Truly Died In His Second Coming of Jesus Movie Since They Did The Same Unoriginal Plot of Perfect Cell Vs Gohan. In Short Broly Wins Easily.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly galaxy busts Goku's bottom.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#489  Edited By MainJP
@combatmarenight said:

@mainjp: well you obvious do care to follow me around like a lost puppy when it comes to broly threads saying he galaxy bust without showing proof of it and also agreeing with me that broly beats buu and ssj2 goku.

Why would I follow you around with your 8 posts? I noticed old Broly threads being bumped and am simply giving my opinion on the matches. And I don't really think Broly wins.

...Great, NOW it looks like I'm following you.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#490  Edited By jashugan

Goku kills Broly a 3rd time or maybe 4th time now

CombatMareNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mainjp: I'm not taking your bait because it would lead into your flame war

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

CombatMareNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: goku never killed broly, its funny because goku needed his team mates to power up his dragon punch into broly's stomach and push him into the sun. everytime goku fights broly, he gets curb stomp unless there is a pis plot to back up goku. broly wins this match up, ssj2 did what? died against a second form level of cell who was begging for mercy when vegeta was humiliating him. by the way broly's attacks which are small ki blast that are able to erase a planet and cell self destruct when goku put cell on king kai's home planet which he died and when to other world.

jashugan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

CombatMareNight

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jashugan: why try to act clueless when you respond back to my comment. besides what are you talking about goku winning 3 to 4 times by killing broly like that.

EpicRaptorMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Buu saga ssj2 Goku wins

yoroshi0

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Boby501

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Broly

Avatar image for crimsonslayer85
CrimsonSlayer85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man what's with this Broly mismatches? Goku claps.