werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By werkudoro

Goku when he turns Super Saiyan for the first time

Team: Adult Naruto-Sasuke, Kaguya, Juudara, Juubito, Momoshiki, Toneri, Saitama, Lord Boros, S-Rank Hero Association, Nagato, Itachi, and The Rest of the Akatsuki, Gear 4 Luffy and his crew, 7 Shichibukai, 3 Admirals, Full hollow Ichigo, Aizen, Ulquiorra, Acnologia, and Zeref

After he took Frieza this team comes out nowhere to prevent Goku from saving Gohan and others

All-out Battle

• No prep, with basic knowledge
  • Goku is in Character
  • Team mindset is Bloodlust
  • But Goku has 1 Senzu bean left.

Any wins conditions

No Caption Provided

FearSinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team overwhelms him. Inb4 Goku wank.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku destroys the planet.

nobody on the team can even react to a speed blitz either.

Avatar image for beaconofstrength
BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By BeaconofStrength

G _ _ j _ _ _ u.

GG

werkudoro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By werkudoro

@lpnq: Frankly, he can't do that right here because there's still Gohan and Bulma and i don't think he could survive in Space

Amendment50

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Oh thank god, I was just thinking we needed another thread to pit Goku against a bunch of random anime characters.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@werkudoro: Adult Naruto-Sasuke, Kaguya, Juudara, , Momoshiki, Toneri, Saitama, Lord Boros are little threats.

Mind you, this is a pissed off goku fighting to defend gohan. What he did to frieza will be very tame as to what happens to the team.

Fodder:

Zeref

Acnologia

ulquiorra

Akatsuki

Luffy and his crew

shicibukai

admirals

hollow ichigo

aizen

Nagato

Itachi

S rank hero association

juubito

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fearsinestro: name a person who can tank a Ki blast or even see it coming?

Piccolo blew up the moon with a KI blast before the saiyan saga happened and this is a pissed off SSJ goku.

What's not to say goku cant do the same? Fly up and blast the planet. If you want to bring up "bulma's on the planet" Gohan picks her up and sticks next to goku.

Sy8000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke solos.

Avatar image for bowlt_swagg_320
bowlt_swagg_320

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Anime team stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-5b3daad020468
deactivated-5b3daad020468

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

At this point, these threads feel like bait.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Aizen, Sasuke, and Itachi vs someone with no mental defenses....

FearSinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq: i spoke too soon. the goku wank has indeed started.

hows goku gonna go against genjutsu

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

Aizen, Sasuke, and Itachi vs someone with no mental defenses....

Aizen is walking NLF. Itachi is no where near the league of sasuke. There's nothing suggesting that sasuke can use genjutsu on goku.

Hulkage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq: Itachi has some of the best Genjutsu feats in the series. All of that translates to Goku has no defense to it

Avatar image for johnpeterbanana
johnpeterbanana

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unless Anime Team hax gets him, Goku.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hulkage said:

@lpnq: Itachi has some of the best Genjutsu feats in the series. All of that translates to Goku has no defense to it

prove goku is susceptible to mental attacks?

Also, How does sasuke survive a normal ki blast? Goku has so much in his arsenal.

Genjutsu is flawed. Goku has chi constantly flowing through his body. Therefore he cant be trapped in genjutsu. For sake of argument ill allow chakra=chi.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kaguya solos, Sasuke solos, Juudara solos. Team slaughters.

FearSinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq said:
@hulkage said:

Also, How does sasuke survive a normal ki blast? Goku has so much in his arsenal.

@fearsinestro said:

Genjutsu is flawed. Goku has chi constantly flowing through his body. Therefore he cant be trapped in genjutsu. For sake of argument ill allow chakra=chi.

That makes no sense.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b728068f211c
deactivated-5b728068f211c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team

out of character goku would be different

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq said:
@hulkage said:

@fearsinestro said:

That makes no sense.

makes no sense?

"A victim's chakra flow, if disrupted enough, can break the caster's influence. This "genjutsu dissipation" (幻術解, Genjutsu Kai) can be done by the victim themselves, (assuming they realise they're under a genjutsu's influence)"

Genjustu affects nobody who has proper chi control. Powering up = breaking of genjutsu. Seems to me like you're ignorant of the verse you're debating for. Yet you're quick to call out the Goku wank.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq:

That's not how burden of proof works. Goku by this point in Dragonball has practically 0 showings to suggest he's resistant to mental attacks. It's up to you to prove he can handle mental attacks on the scale that Sasuke can dish out.

FearSinestro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq: how is Chakra from the Narutoverse and Ki from the DBZ verse the same thing? Lmao. No I'm calling out the bs that Goku would stomp the team as you're suggesting. Because what you typed makes literally zero sense.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq: how is Chakra from the Narutoverse and Ki from the DBZ verse the same thing? Lmao. No I'm calling out the bs that Goku would stomp the team as you're suggesting. Because what you typed makes literally zero sense.

"How is chakra from narutoverse and ki from dbz same thing?"

Well then genjutsu will never work lmao...

Also welcome to the vine dude :) it's accepted that chi=chakra for the sake of argument. As if chakra did not equal chi than 98% of the narutoverse arguments wouldn't work

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq:

That's not how burden of proof works. Goku by this point in Dragonball has practically 0 showings to suggest he's resistant to mental attacks. It's up to you to prove he can handle mental attacks on the scale that Sasuke can dish out.

alright.

If goku is attacked by a mental attack, He can overcome it. He's trained his body spiritually and physically to perfection. He's pure in heart at this point of time. Genjutsu would make him bloodlusted IMO as genjutsu is to show you the worst in you. If such a thing happens you can almost guarantee planetary destruction. Team dies first with goku slowly suffocating in space.

Happy?

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By LpnQ

@fearsinestro said:

@lpnq:

Well then genjutsu will never work lmao...

Prove it. Prove it won't work on Goku and how his mental resistance is.

it's accepted that chi=chakra for the sake of argument.

Thats a crock of shit. Looking on the boards I've never seen that posted by anybody but you and I'm quoting you on that. Your "argument" is wavering so how about you cut the nonsense and actually tell me of Goku's mental resistance here.

i already did prove it countless times. Maybe you should start looking for scans instead of being a child about this.

Dont curse btw. I get you're new here.

Edit:

Ask any one that's experienced in these types of battles and they'll say chi=chakra on the vine.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@lpnq:

If goku is attacked by a mental attack, He can overcome it. He's trained his body spiritually and physically to perfection. He's pure in heart at this point of time. Genjutsu would make him bloodlusted IMO as genjutsu is to show you the worst in you. If such a thing happens you can almost guarantee planetary destruction. Team dies first with goku slowly suffocating in space.

These aren't feats showing actual mental resistance, though. We need actual showings for Goku resisting mental assaults, and I don't recall anything notable Goku has done in that regard. Hell, DBZ's best TP resisting feat isn't until late in the series, and it wasn't even from Goku.

Happy?

I'm in a pretty good mood, but your claims still aren't evidence.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq:

These aren't feats showing actual mental resistance, though. We need actual showings for Goku resisting mental assaults, and I don't recall anything notable Goku has done in that regard. Hell, DBZ's best TP resisting feat isn't until late in the series, and it wasn't even from Goku.

Happy?

I'm in a pretty good mood, but your claims still aren't evidence.

"Happy" was just a term used for the act of agreeing.

Then by that logic EOS sasuke>Everyone in dragonball, Z, Gt, Super as they have little to no mental assault feats. Besides vegeta.

Although we both know ^ isn't true.

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team wins.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By BeaconofStrength

@lpnq:

I'm aware, I was making a small joke.

Then by that logic EOS sasuke>Everyone in dragonball, Z, Gt, Super as they have little to no mental assault feats. Besides vegeta.

There's no reason to bring up later versions of Dragonball characters since we're using Namek saga SSJ Goku. He'll need actual feats against mental resistance, it's just how the cookie crumbles. You can't just claim he can resist TP because you think he could, despite him not having feats against it.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq:

I'm aware, I was making a small joke.

There's no reason to bring up later versions of Dragonball characters since we're using Namek saga SSJ Goku. He'll need actual feats against mental resistance, it's just how the cookie crumbles. You can't just claim he can resist TP because you think he could, despite him not having feats against it.

How about if he was bloodlusted or if he was in a state of pure anger clouding his mind? Could he still be TP'ed? Also do you think Tp=Genjutsu or are you talking about aizen/yhwachs NLF (IMO) Ability.

Avatar image for deactivated-6081fb94189dc
deactivated-6081fb94189dc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku has not mental resistance.

Tema wins.

BeaconofStrength

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq:

How about if he was bloodlusted or if he was in a state of pure anger clouding his mind? Could he still be TP'ed?

Don't see why TP wouldn't work on an enraged/bloodlusted Goku. he's got no actual defenses against it by this point in the manga. Not to mention he's in character too, so it's not very relevant.

Also do you think Tp=Genjutsu or are you talking about aizen/yhwachs NLF (IMO) Ability.

All 3 of them are actual mental attacks, regardless if you think it has some NLF to it. Genjutsu was effectively retconned into a mental attack, since Kaguya used it on pre-chakra humans.

bonzo_310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq: chakra and are not the same thing. ki is made up of three different things, courage, energy, and mind plus it can be positive or negative and chakra is made from stamina, physical energy, and spirit energy and is unnatural as it's origins was from either that tree thing or the first person to get it was kaguya and she distributed it to everyone. Ki being composed of mind i would think that one with a high amount of ki would have a strong mind and therefore mental resistance. I'm not saying goku wins, i think the team takes it with kaguya, juudara and juubito, just tjat chakra and ki are not the same.

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bonzo_310: Jesus christ i know they're not.

It's just that on COMICVINE. They are orelse naruto vs dbz threads wouldnt match up at all.

Read through posts before you comment. It's getting annoying.

Avatar image for man_of_miracles
Man_of_Miracles

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Team will win with hax and numbers but absolutely no one here is soloing (as in getting no help) and anyone who thinks that is delusional.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq: chakra is made from stamina, physical energy, and spirit energy

Physical energy is stamina.

the first person to get it was kaguya and she distributed it to everyone.

She was the first, yes. However, she didn't do this. It was her son, Hagoromo, later to be known as The Sage of The Six Paths.

bonzo_310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq: Well they shouldn't be because they are not the same and completely different made up of different things but whatever

LpnQ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lpnq: Well they shouldn't be because they are not the same and completely different made up of different things but whatever

Yeah, i feel that way too. You do have to make it fair for the narutoverse though.

bonzo_310

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55: hm i seem to remember a diagram from the naruto manga that said stamina and physical energy were different but maybe i'm remembering it wrong.

Gotoucanario

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This thread is bad

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Marc_55

@bonzo_310: Stamina = physical energy. It can be converted, along with spiritual energy, into chakra.

@lpnq: It's already fair, especially since basically no one from Z has any mental resistance to speak of.

Avatar image for superdragonfly9
SuperDragonfly9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By SuperDragonfly9

@lpnq: if he destroys the planet he will also die since Saiyans can't survive in space. And the Team overwhelms him with Hax instead of Power. Strategy and Skill can beat dbz characters this is evidence in the new Universe Tourtament arc. As you see Krillin beating Gohan who is stronger than him with pure skill and strategy.

So in other words SSJ Goku will be BFR'd.

And DBM isn't canon but this is probably what would happen if Goku fought Kaguya

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-724.html#h_read

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-725.html#h_read

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-726.html#h_read

http://www.dragonball-multiverse.com/en/page-730.html#h_read

Surely he would be BFR into another dimension due to his dbz nature of tanking attacks that are weaker than him so he would just stand there waiting for her to attack and all of a sudden find himself in another dimension. But in another scenario he would take them all out due to speed blitzing. Then tell them to give yo their evil ways.

Some people say Saitama is Universal level but by feats we can say Large Planet level.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Marc_55

Goku has 0 feats supporting a blitz. Hell, there's nothing supporting he's even in their speed tier.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sasuke... solos... what... what?

Goku blitzes and one shoots all of them like flys.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gaoron: Nope, no feats to blitz.

A glance is all it takes for Kaguya, Sasuke, or Madara to solo. Hell, even Aizen can make him attack himself.

Bluejay4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marc_55:

Fighting with Frieza>>>>>literally anything in the Naruto verse.

Marc_55

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bluejay4: That's not a speed feat, or a TP/mental resistance feat. So, again, Kaguya, Sasuke, or Madara solo.

Avatar image for beatdownexpress
BeatdownExpress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By BeatdownExpress

SSJ Goku wins this thus far. At this point, Goku's around star level whereas Kaguya and some other God tiers in Naruto are planet level, especially with Kaguya's ETSB. Saitama hasn't shown his full power yet so that's another argument and speculation of its own. Vegeta could've resisted Babidi's control but allowed himself to get influenced in hopes to surpass Goku. He never specified anything in-depth, implying it was his utter power gap from Babidi and Vegeta in the Buu arc that would allow him to resist the mind control; thus, it's safe to conclude IF genjutsu would even affect DBZ characters, there's ways to break it out, one of which could be the massive power spike between the contenders. Shikamaru even broke off a genjutsu from that chick of the Sound Four and even Deidara broke out of Sasuke's, if I recall correctly. Goku takes this--albeit Saitama's true potential is still unknown.