who wins ssj4 vegeta or superman

#2 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Proxes said:
"who wins ssj4 vegeta or superman"
*goes to kill self?
#3 Posted by Nibiru (683 posts) - - Show Bio

Super Aryan 4 Vegeta.

#4 Posted by Triumphant (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman wins, SSJ4 Vegeta didn't have any feats and got his butt wooped the whole time

#5 Posted by Proxes (297 posts) - - Show Bio
Valor said:
"Superman wins, SSJ4 Vegeta didn't have any feats and got his butt wooped the whole time"

would you like to give me more details and or facts
#6 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Proxes said:
"Valor said:
"Superman wins, SSJ4 Vegeta didn't have any feats and got his butt wooped the whole time"
would you like to give me more details and or facts"
if sups can beat ssj4 goku then veggi is no prob.
#7 Posted by Proxes (297 posts) - - Show Bio
DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Proxes said:
"Valor said:
if sups can beat ssj4 goku then veggi is no prob."
Sups cant handle ssj 4 goku i can be wrong but i honestly goku could destroy supes in ssj4
#8 Edited by Triumphant (2578 posts) - - Show Bio

On who Superman or Vegeta?
Current Supes has pulled planets, travel many times faster than the speed of light, thrown tankers with ease, plugged volcanos with mountains, heated the earth with heat vision. I could go on and on. Vegeta only fought the Shenrons and they beat him down pretty good. He's never displayed the physical power that to be on par with Supes

#9 Posted by DC_Marvel_1000 (12318 posts) - - Show Bio
Proxes said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Proxes said:
"Valor said:
Sups cant handle ssj 4 goku i can be wrong but i honestly goku could destroy supes in ssj4"
sups lives through black holes planets blowing up ect ect goku dies from a planet blowing up and sups is much stronger and faster.
#10 Edited by Triumphant (2578 posts) - - Show Bio
Proxes said:
"DC_Marvel_1000 said:
"Proxes said:
"Valor said:
Sups cant handle ssj 4 goku i can be wrong but i honestly goku could destroy supes in ssj4"

SSJ4 Goku struggled with a toppling building, was frozen and left powerless, and hardly stopped a spinning clock coming at him
#11 Posted by Proxes (297 posts) - - Show Bio
Valor said:
"On who Superman or Vegeta?Current Supes has pulled planets, travel many times faster than the speed of light, thrown tankers with ease, plugged volcanos with mountains, heated the earth with heat vision. I could go on and on. Vegeta only fought the Shenrons and beat him down pretty good. He's never displayed the physical power that to be on par with Supes"
wow lol supes can do all this now i better catch up on him lol then Supes Curbstomps them 
Avatar image for jesterlichloath
#12 Posted by jesterlichloath (1047 posts) - - Show Bio
Proxes said:
"Valor said:
"On who Superman or Vegeta?Current Supes has pulled planets, travel many times faster than the speed of light, thrown tankers with ease, plugged volcanos with mountains, heated the earth with heat vision. I could go on and on. Vegeta only fought the Shenrons and beat him down pretty good. He's never displayed the physical power that to be on par with Supes"
wow lol supes can do all this now i better catch up on him lol then Supes Curbstomps them "

a dbz fan finally sees the light!
#13 Posted by Acer (14477 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

Vegeta never wins lol

#14 Posted by SwaggaB0y (5446 posts) - - Show Bio

LOCK THIS QUICK IT HAS BEEN DONE BEFORE!!!!!