Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@jadenlol:

This is an obvious mismatch.

Goku himself said Fusion wouldn't stand a chance while Ssg was able to at least entertain beerus

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol:

Goku himself said Fusion wouldn't stand a chance while Ssg was able to at least entertain beerus

that's canon gogeta fusion reborn gogeta has better feats goku stated the fat janemba was the strongest ki he ever felt meaning he had more power than vegito and gogeta oneshotted powered up janmeba and Gogeta has better feats

Beast_mode999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol:

1) I'm still stuck on the fact you think Gogeta is god tier

2) I doubt it is really canon considering Pikkon isn't or that entire arc isn't

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

goku oneshots and there is no cannon gogeta

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By jadenlol

@beast_mode999 said:

@jadenlol:

1) I'm still stuck on the fact you think Gogeta is god tier

2) I doubt it is really canon considering Pikkon isn't or that entire arc isn't

he isn't canon canon gogeta is weaker than fusion reborn gogeta fusion reborn gogeta beat janemba who had the strongest ki he ever felt also its toe the have goku beating people that can oneshot mstiyc Gohan you doubt that the wouldn't make movie characters op

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

goku oneshots and there is no cannon gogeta

I know why im using this version who is a lot more powerful than his canon self

Unachievable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is a stomp.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Unachievable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: Suuuuure.

Has he shaken the whole universe with his punches?

Literally in Battle of Gods, Goku said fusion won't be able to beat Beerus. It's seriously simple. SSG Goku takes this. No contest.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: Beerus is stronger than anything and everyone in Z and the movie versions if we replace ssg goku with ssj gogeta beerus would oneshot him

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By jadenlol

@unachievable: shaken the universe is nothing compared to liting it with your mere presences he also beat janemba who warped a galaxy he is galaxy level plus also it was beer us and whiss that shook the universe not goku

And that was a canon gogeta fusion reborn gogeta beat a character stronger than vegito.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lettsplay10: well your the dbz expert l was purely looking at it from an angle of pure feats.

Unachievable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Unachievable

@jadenlol: Ooooooh, ok, ok. I understand. Light > destructive capabilities that shook the universe itself, sent shockwaves that etched passed the Kaioshin world and everything else. So much logic. So much sense.

1.) Whis had no involvement in the fight. I don't know what you were watching.

2.) Goku had to match Beerus' punches and prevent the continuity of the destruction he was doing. Therefore; it wasn't just Beerus. Whether you wanna say it was all Beerus, it doesn't disregard the fact that Goku had to match it. Even if it took two people. It still happened at the end of the day.

3.) You're comment falls on itself. There's no canon version of Gogeta. Has yet to appear in canon material. To add on top of that, Potara > Fusion dance. And Vegito has been stated as to be the superior fighter between the two. Super Saiyan God had exceeded everything once it was introduced in Battle of Gods. As stated, Fusion wouldn't beat Beerus.

Again. SSG stomps.

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unachievable: not gonna reply it to it all but lighting it up implies you gave energy too all life inside and he did it with his mere presence so it's a better feat.

Unachievable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Unachievable

@jadenlol: Has no refute to my argument

*Concession accepeted*

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@unachievable: I didn't really see the point in refuting it I only refuted that part because you insulted my logic and me no likey

Unachievable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol: Cause your logic was pure stupid. Like honestly :T

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By jadenlol

@unachievable: flagged for insults.you know what never mind I won't even Flagg that.

nefarious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Massive Mismatch.

Unachievable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

jadenlol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DragonbellZ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku sneezes....The end

Anime2114

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Anime2114

Goku had Universal punches (actually more sense Universe 7 = Mortal Universe + Other World + Kaioshin Realm):

Tiramisu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku one-shots, mismatch.

TheKinfing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku stomps

Avatar image for deactivated-618607f4569df
deactivated-618607f4569df

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

intercepter101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think im gonna bump cause some people here seem to not understand how the movies and show do NOT scale in a linear or comparable fasion. Its how you get gogeta vs vegito fights which make no sense. The movies are in an alternate dimension and they have their own scale of power. also i'm assuming this is battle of gods goku.

As for the fight it might be closer than you think, goku had universal punches sure, but janemba in his first form was warping the ENTIRE afterlife as well. And when goku began to transform he began to shake and crumble the ENTIRE afterlife once again. remember that just one part of the afterlife, heaven, is as big as the universe. He wasn't even throwing attacks, this is just by powering up. Then he easily defeats the universal+ reality warper with no problem.

Super janemba comes in and mops the floor with goku who just shook an entire universe and defeated his former universal self.

Then he fuses with vegeta and just by simply existing lights up the entire afterlife and his energy is visibly SEEN and felt all throughout the macrocasm, this is not by powering up, just by appearing mind you. And completely and utterly bodies a full power janemba. IF you wanna get the databooks on this, gogeta is possibly dozens of times universal.

I say gogeta has a fair shot, he too is on that universal+ scale. And we never even seen him go full power, we also know he has the ability to attack the soul directly via stardust breaker.

Avatar image for deactivated-5b6ce8bba1f99
deactivated-5b6ce8bba1f99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intercepter101: the movies happen in a different place/dimension, correct, but mostly in GT, ''including fusion reborn'' because of the references

the official Power levels for Gogeta in a super saiyan form was released and it was 2,5 billion ki point, compare that to SS3 Goku' 1,5 billion Ki point, it's barely half a power up from where the fight left up

one of the novelist/authors/director of dragon ball, takao koyama, confirmed that each villian in the sequal movie is stronger than the previous movie, meaning hirun is stronger than Janemba, super or not, and goku one shot him with dragon punch

so, what does this all mean?, it means Gogeta is barely stronger than SS3 Goku in his first super saiyan form, he might do maybe a fair shot like vegeta did, but again, look at what happened to vegeta when he surpassed that PL and fought beerus

SSG multiplier in the other hand is 300 and 50 multiply par each unit of energy from each of the five saiyans in the ritual amplified by God ki

also, the shockwaves are not universal, that's a hyperbole, imagine someone taking krillin seriously when he said second form frieza can destroy the universe or boohun is omnipotent?, no overtime excuse, either able or able not, the shockwaves are at best Multi solar system+ and effecting the other world is not impressive, that dimension is fairly small, as its diameter is smaller than two million KM by a lot

so, that's a mutli plantery+ to small star level at best

Gogeta get slaughtered

intercepter101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd: I wanna see your sources for those power levels cause they dont even make sense. goku on namek as a ssj3 is over 3 billion lowballed so how would fusion reborn gogeta be 2.5?

Also koyama's statement cant be taken seriosuly because he himself contradicts himself by saying that broly is the strongest of all movie villains, but also saying janemba is the strongest. And then the movie website also says that janemba is stronger than hirudegarn as well so its not headcanon. So I say we use feats in that case and hirudegarn has shit feats compared to janemba who literally warped a universe.

And once again its a phallacy to say hyperbole in this situation when we are given actual scenes of ssj3 shaking the afterlife, and gogetas power being felt around the macrocasm. you have no evidence to support the contrary. And you saying that the afterlife isnt that large directly contradicts toriyamas design and the daizenshu which specifically states that heaven is as large as the mortal universe and yet its only a part of the afterlife.

DrogozMain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This version of Gogeta is either:

1. Around the same strength as Gotenks SSj2 Post-Rosat,
  2. Powerful enough to defeat Buuhan.

Either way he loses.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drogozmain: Imo, you are joking right?, vegito at base form was equal to boohan and vegito is the result of the potara fusion, which means vegito is Goku and vegeta transforming without weaking the fusion, gogeta is dance fusion, meaning goku is his weakened state, with vegeta, had to adjust their power levels to be close so the fusion can work, that gogeta was weaker than vegito by a mile

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intercepter101 said:

@phantomshepherd: I wanna see your sources for those power levels cause they dont even make sense. goku on namek as a ssj3 is over 3 billion lowballed so how would fusion reborn gogeta be 2.5?

Also koyama's statement cant be taken seriosuly because he himself contradicts himself by saying that broly is the strongest of all movie villains, but also saying janemba is the strongest. And then the movie website also says that janemba is stronger than hirudegarn as well so its not headcanon. So I say we use feats in that case and hirudegarn has shit feats compared to janemba who literally warped a universe.

And once again its a phallacy to say hyperbole in this situation when we are given actual scenes of ssj3 shaking the afterlife, and gogetas power being felt around the macrocasm. you have no evidence to support the contrary. And you saying that the afterlife isnt that large directly contradicts toriyamas design and the daizenshu which specifically states that heaven is as large as the mortal universe and yet its only a part of the afterlife.

Goku in namek is 3 million, not billion

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

it was stated that goku had 3000 kiri, and 1 Kiri equal 50,000 ki, which translate to 15O million ki as in namek, multiply that by SS3, and you get 1,2 billion ki which is still weaker than broly, also, he said that broly had the most potential, not the strongest! which is what my comment is all about

Hirun one shot Gotenks and mystic gohan who were above Boo, pretty safe to say, he's pretty OP

Janemba never warped a universe, no idea where you got that form, he only warpe the afterlife, which like i said, is a star level feat considering the gravitional force and the size of that place

the heaven statement is a filler, toriyama design means nothing really since the show shows no afterlife ball with the paralle universes and them floating above the super universe

overall, Gogeta loses hard, and being felt from the afterlife is not a new thing nor is it a feat, even gohan and gotenks did that

intercepter101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd: I said goku as a ssj3 on name,not base. You're not factoring in the fact that ssj2 is at least 20 times stronger than ssj1 was on namek. Also toriyamas design is his design. You're asking me to believe you over the creator of dragon ball. Sorry but the afterlife is a universe in itself and nothing's gonna change my mind other than toriyama retracting his design for his own series lmao. And the DVD website still holds truth as it states that hirudegarn was defeated by ssj3 goku while super janemba stomped him.

DrogozMain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drogozmain: Imo, you are joking right?, vegito at base form was equal to boohan and vegito is the result of the potara fusion, which means vegito is Goku and vegeta transforming without weaking the fusion, gogeta is dance fusion, meaning goku is his weakened state, with vegeta, had to adjust their power levels to be close so the fusion can work, that gogeta was weaker than vegito by a mile

That's from the Anime. The Manga says no such thing.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drogozmain: Your comment is unclear, so i'm gonna response with three answers

gogeta only appears in an anime film

the potara and fusion dance explanation is in the manga where in the dance fusion the fusers must be close in power level

the baseform Vegito vs Boohan was the one in Z only, but that is considered canon since it's a part of GT

DrogozMain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

the potara and fusion dance explanation is in the manga where in the dance fusion the fusers must be close in power level

the baseform Vegito vs Boohan was the one in Z only, but that is considered canon since it's a part of GT

Gogeta could theoretically appear in the Manga, so that's the version that I'm using. With that being said, the Manga makes no indication that Vegetto is so strong, much less Gogeta.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@intercepter101:

@intercepter101 said:

@phantomshepherd: I said goku as a ssj3 on name,not base. You're not factoring in the fact that ssj2 is at least 20 times stronger than ssj1 was on namek. Also toriyamas design is his design. You're asking me to believe you over the creator of dragon ball. Sorry but the afterlife is a universe in itself and nothing's gonna change my mind other than toriyama retracting his design for his own series lmao. And the DVD website still holds truth as it states that hirudegarn was defeated by ssj3 goku while super janemba stomped him.

SS3 multiplier is 400 and SS2 multiplier is 100

for Goku to be twenty times as strong as he was in namek, he would have to have a PL of 60 000 million, same as Frieza, and he would have a PL of 24 billion PL, sorry not really but this contradict the show statement and breaks the power scaling and there is no evidence for it

believe what you want, but facts are facts, so don't bring beliefs in this, this is not an OPINION based discussion

The snakeway length is 1 M kilometer and it acts as a radius from the center to the edges

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
Loading Video...

so............what do we have here?, we have whis explaining that all universes are inside a super universe, those 12 univeres exist altogether parallelly, considering each universe has its own afterlife, no afterlife is seen in either the tv series or the manga, then when super shenron transform from stars to galaxies to a size between the edges of the universes, no such thing is seen

so., if you are gonna disregard the source material, then there is no point in debating u, and the design only appeared in filler, it was in the guidebook from the anime, made by TOEI

cheers the sweet irony

note: gogeta dies hard

P.S by your logic, Boo is stronger than Goku, even though it was stated multiple times that using the fullpower of SS3 would enable goku to defeat boo, but since he didn't, by your logic, he can't

SS3 was an unstable form by that point, fam, you literally contradicted yourself since the film take place in the boo saga where the form is unstable unlike in the wrath of the dragon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd said:

Gogeta could theoretically appear in the Manga, so that's the version that I'm using. With that being said, the Manga makes no indication that Vegetto is so strong, much less Gogeta.

The concept of Gogeta is possible in theory, but the character is not yet manga wise

it does, it was stated multiple times that weaker or not the potara brings the full potential power of the fusers

while the dance fusion will have the fusers close their PLs weak or not and won't bring out their full potential like the potara does

Potara > dance

i thought this discussion ended years ago?

DrogozMain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@drogozmain said:
@phantomshepherd said:

The concept of Gogeta is possible in theory, but the character is not yet manga wise

it does, it was stated multiple times that weaker or not the potara brings the full potential power of the fusers

while the dance fusion will have the fusers close their PLs weak or not and won't bring out their full potential like the potara does

Potara > dance

What discussion? Vegetto never being equal to Buuhan in his base form?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@phantomshepherd said:
@drogozmain said:
@phantomshepherd said:

Potara > dance

What discussion? Vegetto never being equal to Buuhan in his base form?

Potara > dance

Avatar image for anewcomicvineus
ANewComicvineUs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jadenlol:

Lmfao what? Why are you comparing anime gogeta to movie gogeta?

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSG Goku one shots the entirety of the Z/GT/Movies timeline bar SS4 Gogeta.

ANewComicvineUs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

SSG Goku one shots the entirety of the Z/GT/Movies timeline bar SS4 Gogeta.

How so?

gelato_exotic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 takenstew22  Moderator

Honestly if we wank Gogeta he has a chance here.

Kingant27

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Kingant27

SSG Goku

ANewComicvineUs

Forum Posts

Wiki Points