SSBKK Goku runs a Gauntlet

NoxApocrypha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

Stops at 1? Why does everyone forget Aizen is immortal and cannot die? He can't be BFRed either because of teleportation and use of Hueco Mundo rips. Goku is stronger but can't put the man down. Besides Aizen using Kyoyka Suigetsu to make Goku think he's fighting Frieza off on Nemek somewhere.

Chad_Douglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrballins: Ahahahaha. I didn‘t expect you to expose yourself that fast. Wow, you know this is 2020, right? Haven‘t you men who wanted to be something else other than men been saying that for centuries? Oh, it is this year now! Now it is that year! You still wanna hide?

Chad_Douglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#103  Edited By Chad_Douglas

@chasekilleen: Lol it just means Yin Yang or duality. Tell me, why do you not want to keep it simple and go with it according to what is the case for the show? The everything as you wanna name it in Early Chinese and Japanese Philosophy didn’t even come close to what we have now. They would consider our buildings towers of their gods. This is when you start comparing what is real to fiction lol. Goku, on the other hand, has concrete multiverse level feats. Also how can Saiyans be considered Saiyans if they don’t have infinite potential? Lmfao, Jiren broke out of the flow of time itself and was stated directly by Vados who knows better than you that he transcends time itself. Stop dowmplaying. Goku stomps

NoxApocrypha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrballins: Ahahahaha. I didn‘t expect you to expose yourself that fast. Wow, you know this is 2020, right? Haven‘t you men who wanted to be something else other than men been saying that for centuries? Oh, it is this year now! Now it is that year! You still wanna hide?

Hey man cut it out. This sorta behaviour is against comic vine rules man. Keep it civil. If you have an issue best off reporting and moving on.

Chad_Douglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_douglas:YES! You said that SSBKK was his strongest form in Xenoverse or Dragon Ball Heroes.

Do you mean Wish Granting??

Chad_Douglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noxapocrypha: This is very civil. Don’t you see that “2020” thing? I am talking about an era in which we can EXPRESS OURSELVES, that they have been calling for since 1940 or even afterwards!

Look what he said.

No Caption Provided

Reply to the same person you got concerned for and tell me to keep this behavior to himself otherwise I will consider you his alt. He was the first to start bringing the topic to its dirty side.

Chad_Douglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: I didn’t say that. I minisinterpreted the version of Goku being used here. I thought he meant the strongest version without Ultra Instinct.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: Lol it just means Yin Yang or duality. Tell me, why do you not want to keep it simple and go with it according to what is the case for the show? The everything as you wanna name it in Early Chinese and Japanese Philosophy didn’t even come close to what we have now. They would consider our buildings towers of their gods. This is when you start comparing what is real to fiction lol. Goku, on the other hand, has concrete multiverse level feats. Also how can Saiyans be considered Saiyans if they don’t have infinite potential? Lmfao, Jiren broke out of the flow of time itself and was stated directly by Vados who knows better than you that he transcends time itself. Stop dowmplaying. Goku stomps

The definition of Taiji literally means infinite potential and also it spawned Yin Yang and also spawned everything from concepts, other dualities, worlds and universes.

https://imgur.com/a/Ez2Ms2L

Most Shinza characters are baseline infinitely above an infinite multiverse.
Let alone Hajun.

You're telling me that Goku can defeat Tenma Yato that can literally like his own creator condense an infinite multiverse and send it to the past of his opponents creating a paradox??

Tenma Yato stops time and cuts off Goku's head off GG.

And what is Goku gonna do to Tenma Yato?? Punch him to death??

floridaman29

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5.

Avatar image for deactivated-605ff3ffc3245
deactivated-605ff3ffc3245

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stops at 5. DB debaters please stop. I am a huge DB fan and i defended this franchise a lot of times but Darsh has comparable stats with way too much hax for Goku. He can't die without being erased on 3 different planes of existence. He has direct counters you need to overcome to just touch him.

As long as DB franchise doesn't get some hax abilities to counter these things or resistances for them they will always lose to guys like Darsh, Hades, Sailor Moon because they maybe all have the same or at least near stats but the hax will always give the win to these characters.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratosx64x: pretty much what you said there.

Hax like conceptual hax and soul hax and etc...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: It is how it is. DB is one of my favorite franchises with Berserk, GoW, RDR and LotR. But i don't go out to say that it doesn't matter what the other side has going for it i will say that my favorite wins always. I like a franchise because of other things

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratosx64x: Yeah pretty much.

There's a difference between open and having a narrow way of thinking about things.

Chad is a troll, he has several banned accounts and he is just very aggressive if you call out his wank and disagree with him lol.

Just don't pay attention to him, he called One Punch Man Saitama omnipotent lol.

Chad_Douglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: So what? Goku also has infinite potential otherwise he can’t be a Saiyan lol. Stop with your Yin Yang bs because it ends at land mass level at absolute best, according to how ancient Japaneses acknowledged this world, unless that is from the verse you are debating for.

Lol, where does it say “infinitely above an infinite multiverse“? They went from talking about mass(how is packing up mass something for a conceptual being to do in the first place) and then stars disappearing and the the amount of infinite universes that had been destroyed. That is not concrete feat. Goku is multiversal with everything has become over the years. He stomps this, no contest.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_douglas: Goku is not multiversal. Goku is multi-universal maybe but more likely universal+ he can destroy a macrocosm which has 4 realms with 3 of them given a size which are the mortal realm, the afterlife realm and the kaioshin realm. This is around a bit more than 2 universes in our real world. This would make him universal+. For multi-universal you need to be able to destroy a few universes. Multiversal means you can destroy a multiverse with infinite number of universes contained in it with parallel universes, different timelines, different realms inside of it. So this is something completely different.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_douglas: Hajun literally stomped 3 people that was above an infinite multiverse with one of the people he stomped expanding from a single universe to an infinite.

How does Goku defeat a literal concept that in turn spawned other concepts as well?

All Hadou God's are capable of performing the same feats.

Does Goku have anything with conceptual eraser, having an infinite multiverse sent to him to the past, getting atomized and incinerated from inside out or get his entire soul destroyed.

BTW this is Goku is Dragon Ball Super and not Xeno Goku.

So he doesn't have durability the same as his Xeno Goku counterpart.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_douglas: Even a Gudou God that are weaker than Hadou can cut anything.

From concepts and ideas of luck, lifespan, laws, distance, time, infinite possibilities, fate, space, dimensions, sprits and etc... And you can't outrun his reach as it cuts infinite distance.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratosx64x: Can Goku even punch a literal walking universal concept lol?

Darsh still beats Goku due to hax.

Chad_Douglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Chad_Douglas

@chasekilleen: So what? Goku is infinitely stronger than himself from the battle of God arc that indirectly Threatened to destroy an endless universe with extra realms. It doesn’t matter how many people he stomped because according to you you don’t accept that kind of scaling. You literally just said Goku is at best universal because he is more powerful than Beerus. Disregard it or you are a hypocritical paedo lol.

No Caption Provided

Why can’t he do that? Nothing suggests a concept can harm a literal being. Idea is an idea. Once you stop thinking about it it isn’t there, otherwise it isn’t just concept lol. A touchable constant was transcended by Jiren who is weaker than Goku already.

He tanked a multiverse level Hakai by Sidra. That alone proves he can take all of it. He stomps this, no contest.

Yes, I said I misinterpreted it and already said it.

NoxApocrypha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noxapocrypha: This is very civil. Don’t you see that “2020” thing? I am talking about an era in which we can EXPRESS OURSELVES, that they have been calling for since 1940 or even afterwards!

Look what he said.

Reply to the same person you got concerned for and tell me to keep this behavior to himself otherwise I will consider you his alt. He was the first to start bringing the topic to its dirty side.

Dude I literally just came in here and your comment was right under my response socI acted accordingly. If he instigates it, report him. If you sit there and just belittle the guy then all your doing is perpetuating hate, which isn't healthy. Much love.

NoxApocrypha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kratosx64x: Can Goku even punch a literal walking universal concept lol?

Darsh still beats Goku due to hax.

Who is dash? He sounds pretty interesting. Besides I don't think he'll get to that point. In the first round Goku is put into a death match with someone who can't die.

Chad_Douglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Chad_Douglas

@chasekilleen: Doesn’t matter. Goku > Jiren who transcends time and is more powerful than omnipresent being that literally merged with everything you listed. Also your conceptual being had to put a large amount of MASS together.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: As long as he never done that no he can't. A concept is not the same as a living being on that level. And i never seen Goku fighting a concept. And the DB verse rule of pure strength overcoming hax doesn't apply here because the stat level is even.

Chad_Douglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noxapocrypha: I didn’t response without headline. It has a name on it. You should take sometime and see how abominable that person(should I even use this word?) is, mentally and physically.

NoxApocrypha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: Doesn’t matter. Goku > Jiren who transcends time and is more powerful than omnipresent being that literally merged with everything you listed. Also your conceptual being had to put a large amount of MASS together.

What he means by conceptual being is imagine if Goku was standing next to an angry person and then attempted to physically fight the angriness. Not the person, the feelings they're having. Obviously that's not possible because it's not a tangible being. He may as well be swatting at air because he can't harm his opponent whatsoever.

NoxApocrypha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noxapocrypha: I didn’t response without headline. It has a name on it. You should take sometime and see how abominable that person(should I even use this word?) is, mentally and physically.

I understand that my man, but seriously just report. With some luck that person will just be taken off the sight quietly.

Chad_Douglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Chad_Douglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noxapocrypha: He doesn’t know anything about Goku. Goku is more powerful than a guy who is more powerful than a guy that can godstomp all of those together.

NoxApocrypha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noxapocrypha: Ok about the temper.

No worries my guy. Maybe just take a short break from the sight? A few hours, a cup of tea or coffee and a great TV show or movie. I recommend the shawshank redemption if you have netflix :)

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chad_douglas: Who is omnipresent in Dragon Ball anyway and where's your proof that Jiren he's stronger than an omnipresent being and who emerged with everything I listed?

The enormous mass they were talking about was talking about his Hajun's power level and it was a comparison.

Where did it say that Hajun was gathering an enormous mass?

I dare you to show me direct feats having Goku do even remotely what I listed?

The guy that can cut literal ideas of luck, fate, dimensions, laws, infinite possibilities.

BOI THAT SUPPOSED CONCEPTUAL BEING CAN CONDENSE AN INFINITE MULTIVERSE AND LITERALLY THROW IT!

And turn it conceptual.

Again show me one time Goku was erased on conceptual level and not physically?

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noxapocrypha: Chad is a troll.

He calls Saitama omnipotent from One Punch Man where the gag is he's undefeatable IN HIS OWN FICTION!

Darsh kills him.

Oh and Dark Schneider is Darsh.

Chad_Douglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: Zamasu. He is stated to be the most powerful Dragon Ball foe so far lmfao. Even Beerus got scared of his suppressed power and the same Beerus stated he will destroy Zamasu.

The Giant tree and the high peak were made for the comparison. The mass was literal according to how the context was made out of that sentence. The later part describes whatever is shown in the image.

Read your scan.

Why should I show you? I gave you a scaling and it proves Goku is infinitely stronger than what you put him at. And he is also stronger than any of these beings.

Lol Goku > Jiren > Beerus >>> Zamasu who was able to merge with everything you have listed so far. Fate, luck, laws, dimensions and infinite possibilities exist within the multiverse and also in people. Zamasu became it and he was weaker than Beerus who is transcended by Jiren who is now weaker than Goku. So Goku stomps, no contest.

I don’t care. He can’t kill Goku because Goku has survived an attack that can erase whatever that guy can bring up.

Lol Goku tanked a Hakai In base. God Sidra wanted to cheat so he gave a Hakai energy to his hunter to throw it on Universe 7’s fighters. It was the same ball that multiversal Golden Frieza exhausted himself condensing.

Chad_Douglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Chad_Douglas

@chasekilleen: Wow how is that an act of trolling? Speaking the truth is trolling now? If you wanna roast me why don’t you talk about your desires after young-looking females? Paedo.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By chasekilleen

@chad_douglas:

Clearly you didn't read it.

They were comparing his powers to a high peak and giant tree and then said it was accompanied by an enormous mass.

God's of Destruction are fodders compared to literally having the entire infinite existence in the palms of your hand!

Reinhard's spear has already pierced and destroyed the entire multiverse!

Give me one time Goku survived a conceptual erasure that destroyed all of the infinite creations?

Tenma literally exists in every single timeline and also every multiverse.

Zamasu was only nigh when he engulfed the 12 universes.

Chad_Douglas

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@noxapocrypha: Lmfao Zamasu who later merged with Goku black and became merged god was blessed with immortality and Beerus was about to step in and destroy him before Zeno showed up. Goku is now easily >>> Beerus. How can Goku not Hakai Aizen out of existence? Hmm, despite all years of training and mental conflict he had gone through? It is going to work on him? Wow. Goku is immune to that and will one shot everyone in bleach with a flick of his finger.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All_hail_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#138  Edited By All_hail_Chad

@chasekilleen: I did.

”Such an effect was accompanied by an overwhelmingly enormous mass.” Why was this line made if it wasn‘t talking about whatever they were talking about in the image? They did compare the high peak and a giant tree to the guy and stated that the effect was accompanied by an overwhelmingly enormous mass. So like the tree and the peak the guy was gathering mass as well.

Lol Goku can indirectly threaten an endless reality with his fists when he was a fodder to what he is now. What the guy did was nothing. Goku stomps, no contest.

I don’t care. Goku tanked what forced multiversal Frieza to exhaust himself in base. Goku stomps, no contest.

What Sidra fired at Frieza and was thrown to Goku would wipe out all the creation in your wanked, nonunique manga. Goku stomps, no contest.

So what?

No, he is infinite. The timeline’s size is infinite because the multiverse‘s size isn’t invite as it houses infinite universes. Each dragon ball universe is like an outversal multiverse on its own.

All_hail_Chad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@chasekilleen: But he sensed the effect and stated he was about to go destroy him around the time Vegito showed up. Goku solos.

chasekilleen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@all_hail_chad:

Loading Video...

@chasekilleen: I did.

”Such an effect was accompanied by an overwhelmingly enormous mass.” Why was this line made if it wasn‘t talking about whatever they were talking about in the image? They did compare the high peak and a giant tree to the guy and stated that the effect was accompanied by an overwhelmingly enormous mass. So like the tree and the peak the guy was gathering mass as well.

Lol Goku can indirectly threaten an endless reality with his fists when he was a fodder to what he is now. What the guy did was nothing. Goku stomps, no contest.

I don’t care. Goku tanked what forced multiversal Frieza to exhaust himself in base. Goku stomps, no contest.

What Sidra fired at Frieza and was thrown to Goku would wipe out all the creation in your wanked, nonunique manga. Goku stomps, no contest.

So what?

No, he is infinite. The timeline’s size is infinite because the multiverse‘s size isn’t invite as it houses infinite universes. Each dragon ball universe is like an outversal multiverse on its own.

@chasekilleen: But he sensed the effect and stated he was about to go destroy him around the time Vegito showed up. Goku solos.

I told you he was a troll ^^^^^

supervegito75

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supervegito75: That's not how scaling works.

MUI Goku is at Beerus' level, so therefore he's still universal at best.

There is no way MUI is equal to 100% Beerus's level, nope. Jiren (let's assume at full power) is stronger than his God of Destruction and the anime also hints at Belmod (Universe 11's GoD) being stronger than Beerus. MUI Goku stomped a Full power jiren and there you have it.

TonyStark6999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MrBallins

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By MrBallins

@noxapocrypha:>Who is dash? He sounds pretty interesting

Darsh is the main character of Bastard!!, the only manga to surpass Berserk in hiatus time

I have... mixed feelings about the manga, especially some of the content, but it is a nostalgic read if you have ever been into high fantasy anime from the 90s-early 2000s

@chad_douglas:I am not gay, the reason why I said that I got played like a moron was because I thought that you were trolling, though it appears that this is not the case and you are a genuine idiot

>Defending pedophilia-persuading fictional verses

What? I mean, Chase is indeed a filthy lolicon, but Shinza is not a pedo verse under any circumstances

>which just shows that you probably kidnap a female child and then defile her there everyday after forcing her to wear a degrading uniform.

This is a baseless assumption, and reportworthy to be honest

>Fate, luck, laws, dimensions and infinite possibilities exist within the multiverse and also in people.

False, the DB universes are mostly physical, they ahve not been shown to posses a lot of conceptual qualities, and even if they did the fact that said concepts can be overcome by raw power puts them way below anything in Shinza. There is a difference between concepts in different verses

>He can’t kill Goku because Goku has survived an attack that can erase whatever that guy can bring up.

Lol, no, Hakai is garbage tier as far as existence erasure goes. Anything that can be resisted by raw power is garbage tier as far as hax goes

>Lol Goku tanked a Hakai In base.

This is an anti-ffeat for hakai more than anything else, it just means that it is not absolute conceptual destruction like Longinuslanze

>I gave you a scaling and it proves Goku is infinitely stronger than what you put him at.

This is false by default, Goku gains power through finite power boosts, nothing about him is infinite. Honestly, I personally have massive doubts about the DB multiverse even being infinite considering that Trunks explains the actual mechanics behind it, and they just put the amount of possibilities at an incredibly large but still not infinite number

Hulk_Like_Fire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By Hulk_Like_Fire

@all_hail_chad said:

@chasekilleen: Wow. What a cowardly way to run. If I were a troll then what do you call yourself lmfao? Defending pedophilia-persuading fictional verses. Saying that I am not a man of culture and then straightly showing up your degeneracy by assuming I was living near a sex shop which just shows that you probably kidnap a female child and then defile her there everyday after forcing her to wear a degrading uniform. You even showed your degeneracy later by assuming that I buy products made for vile creatures like yourself, and then you hid the fact that you are a pedophile by never saying you are a pedo again outside of our pm.

flagged for being very offensive to @chasekilleen

Nekomajin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku clears up to Darsh and wins, but I don't know much about the characters that come after him.

Avatar image for varricpatermann
VarricPatermann

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By VarricPatermann

@lilgodperv said:

@varricpatermann: well depending on his immortality type because Zamasu has one of the top notch immortality in fictional verse.

Iirc his immortality was limited to his timeline (Infinite Zamasu) You need someone like Zeno to erase him from existence.

What would you say the difference is between zamasu's and dark Schneider's immortality.

If we talking about infinite Zamasu, they have at least one similar immortality, but the one from Darsh is based on his low-godly regeneration thanks to the Eternal Atoms.

There is no way at least for this version of Goku to kill someone like Infinite Zamasu, so how can he kill someone like Dark Schneider? That alone is the reason for a stalemate and if we add the spells that Darsh possess, he has at least one ability that gives him the victory.

We could argue that Goku is faster then Darsh, so most of his abilities didn´t hit Goku. Bloodstone at this point is usefull, since it doesn´t matter how fast you are. The spell curses the space and connect the damage from Darsh with his opponent. Let´s say Goku use Hakai against Darsh and erase his body and soul, Goku erase his own body and soul. Darsh can regenerate, Goku can´t. That is the advantage of this unfair combination of Darsh his Eternal Atoms and this spell.

NoxApocrypha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By NoxApocrypha

@chad_douglas said:

@noxapocrypha: Lmfao Zamasu who later merged with Goku black and became merged god was blessed with immortality and Beerus was about to step in and destroy him before Zeno showed up. Goku is now easily >>> Beerus. How can Goku not Hakai Aizen out of existence? Hmm, despite all years of training and mental conflict he had gone through? It is going to work on him? Wow. Goku is immune to that and will one shot everyone in bleach with a flick of his finger.

Because Aizen's immortality has prevented him from being erased before. In bleach pretty much every single attack is said to attack on the astral level. Quincies also wipe their opponents out completely with their attacks, which is cemented rather early in bleach. During the Thousand year blood war Aizen got hit directly in the jugular with a quincy attack and all it could do was knock him out. He's also been completely vaporized before and just got back up. You also have to consider that Aizen merged with Kyouka Suigetsu and by doing so he took the strength of the weapon and removed the weakness. Goku is stronger but it doesn't matter when Aizen can make Goku believe he's fighting ana enraged Beerus when in reality he's just swatting at absolutely nothing and flying around like an imbecile. Something Aizen can keep up until Goku dies of mortal needs like hunger or thirst.

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

If we're just focusing on raw power

Stops at 2 ( Despite that hate/laughs I will get for this )

But he can honestly stop at 1 due to getting outhaxed

Yeah Raw Power>Hax in Bleach and yes Goku is stronger than everyone in Bleach combined

But Goku is an idiot who has shown to be effected horrbily by abilities/things that aren't even hax even when he isn't "caught off guard" as people like try to use

So OT:

Could stop at 1

Definetly stops at 2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers