SSB Blue Kaioken 20x Goku and Beyond Blue Vegeta vs Champa

Firedude17

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

This is Goku and Vegeta power levels after the end of Broly canon movie. Fight takes place in the world of void. Fusion can be used if Goku and Vegeta decides to. Can the duo win? Or is the Hakkaishin too powerful for them?

DeadpoolUchiha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champa

Chronicplane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

Champa in a great fight.

Lord_Doom159

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Lord_Doom159

They will put a hell of a fight but still lose, suppressed Jiren was still much stronger than them and Campa is easly as strong and probably closer to full power Jiren(Not LB) if not as strong, the gap is too big to close post Broly movie they cant win.

I dont think they will fuse in a place where no one can be hart especially Bulma lol that was too cringe for Vegeta but ok ill take it.

If They do tho Gogeta sweeps Mid Diff.

Scotchbear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goku and Vegeta high difficulty

Broly movie goku was stated to be close to becoming a God.

LoveEveryone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By LoveEveryone

Depends on if GoD Toppo is considered high or low GoD Level. If high then a combined attack from both should put champa down. If low then champa hakais them.

green_skaar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Duo

Yamiyodare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The duo, and not too hard.

Etherious

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champa low/mid diff.

alextheboss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champa is weaker than Beerus, but still relative to him. He should beat them, but if Goku had omen, then I could see the team winning.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegeta solos. He already beat Toppo, who is a GoD with MUCH better feats. Ppl saying Champa can beat Vegeta are just silly. People saying he can beat both Goku and Vegeta are straight insane.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@loveeveryone: Toppo has the best feats of all GoD's in the DBS. He is not just high tier, he's legit THE best. Couple reasons below:

- He is the only actual RIPPED GoD with massive build. It's not really irrelavant. Vados claimed Champas poor shape reflects his poor battle power.

- He is the only GoD with above planetary hakai feats. His single hakai destroyed and then recreated the endless world of void, broke the ToP arena in half, though it previously survived crazy stuff like UI Goku vs Jiren and U7 genkidama, battle of several GoD's etc... and one shot golden Frieza, who tanked a hakai from Sidra, GoD comparable in power to Beerus (he stalemated Beerus's full power attack with his barrier) and he did all that in one shot. Compare that to best feats of Beerus hakai. Not even close.

- Has other formidable attacks besides hakai, which is rare for a GoD. His Justice Flash is powerful enough to break Andoid 17's barrier, which can no sell a Blue Kamehameha and even a power blast from Anilaza.

- Has actual martial arts skill and techniques. We've seen him fight Goku and Vegeta and overpower both with sheer MA skill and grappling. No other GoD's have actual fighting skill feats at all.

Karkus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#13  Edited By Karkus

@comicgirl21: Toppo does have the best feats, but that doesn't mean he's the strongest God. His Angel for example has no feats, but should still be superior to him. Toppo just became a God, so it doesn't make sense for him to be superior to other Gods who have millions-billions of years of experience. He doesn't have partial UI like Beerus does, and Goku said that Broly was far above his own strength, and was probably stronger than Beerus, which should mean Beerus > Goku.

No other GoD's have actual fighting skill feats at all.

Beerus does have skill feats.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@karkus: I didnt say he is the best god, come on. I said he is the best GoD (god of destruction). And he is, because he has the best feats. Yeah pk, Beerus does have some MA showings. BUT these are against far, FAR weaker beings. You cpuld alsoprobably display great MA skill against a 3 year old even without being an actual blackbelt. What I wanted to say is, Toppo is the only one who had bested people on his level using martial arts, implying his skill is immense. While destroyers, every time we see fight eachother just throw random punches around.

Goku in Broly movie implying Broly may be above Beerus means very little, because of the way movie was written.

You see, Broly is a part of DBS movie trilogy. Because of that, it seems to simplify a lot of story that happened in anime, almost as if it never happened. Gor example Goku never uses kaioken against Broly, and Vegeta never uses his new blue form. There is no reason at all they wouldnt use these forms, unless for the sake of the audience who didnt watch anime and would feel lost and confused seeing new forms.

And this is not the only example of movie backtracking from the anime. Its all over the movie.

For example Whis asks Goku at the start of Broly "why do you keep training? Is it because you wanna become a destroyer?" This is complete bullshit. In the anime both Whis and Beerus already asked Goku the same question and they know the anwser.

Other example is Whis saying "oh look, you CAN work together!" when he sees Gogeta. This is also bullshit. Since the last movie in which Whis claimed that if they worked together they would be unstoppable, Goku and Vegeta DID work together many times, fighting side by side most of the ToP, including the fight against Jiren that Whis observed and applaud with the same words. There is no reason for Whis to say this, other then to complete the ark started in the last movie.

The reason it matters is, that Goku's statement about Broly being above him and maybe above Beerus only implies Broly's superiority above Goku Blue. We know for a fact that Toppo even before his transformation into GoD was a match for Blue. So this logic Broly> Beerus> Goku doesnt mean Toppo is below Beerus. To the contrary, Toppo may be stronger than both Beerus and Broly. We'll probably never know.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champa stomps.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By baph

@comicgirl21: Champa has better feats than Toppo, such as casually destroying planets with kicks and punches while battling Beerus throughout the solar system.

Toppo's best feat is changing the color of the WoV, which is a non-combat feat, so i really don't see what feats puts him at Champa's level.

And no, he didn't destroy and recreated the WoV, what are you smoking?

Avatar image for deactivated-5c7e935d3a5a1
deactivated-5c7e935d3a5a1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By ComicGirl21

@baph said:

@comicgirl21: Champa has better feats than Toppo, such as casually destroying planets with kicks and punches while battling Beerus throughout the solar system.

Don't make me laugh. First the feat belongs both to Beerus and Champa combined, so if anything, Champa can only really take credit for like half the destruction that took place. Second, the destruction was casued by their ki colliding. We've seen that being the case many times. Were two characters with god level ki fight eachother, everything around them gets destroyed, but it's not because of their muscle strength. I mean give me a break Vegeta in DBS couldn't lift 1000 tons and he could spar with Beerus. So obviously suggesting any DB character can destroy a planet with a punch is just laughable. And thirdly, destroying planets? Really? Is THAT your great feat for Champa? DBZ characters could do that without trying. First form Freeza can do that without trying. We're talking about high end DBS characters here. Get real. This is how much Toppo needs to exaggerate himself to overpower a "planet level" attack.

No Caption Provided

Toppo's best feat is changing the color of the WoV,

And what do you think changed the color of infinite nothing? Well, Toppo literally DESTROYED an infinite, empty dimension and created space and matter in it's stead with the power of his attack. The empty void disappeared and sky with celestial bodies appeared.

No Caption Provided

Your lowballing is absolutely hillarious. Sure, the "color" changed. HAHAHA. Okay goof, move along.

which is a non-combat feat, so i really don't see what feats puts him at Champa's level.

That attack wasn't combat feat?

Didn't you read me say he BROKE THE ToP ARENA IN HALF with that attack? The same arena that survived UI Goku vs Jiren going all out, a genkidama attack coming from entire U7, full power attacks from Kefla and many other attacks from characters on planetary, solar sysem, and likely galaxy and above level characters. Hell Kefla was hinted to be universal and Jiren has straight 4th dimensional feats and Arena survived these guys fighting just fine with some cracks and holes. And Toppo BREAKS THE ENTIRE THING IN HALF. That's not a good feat for you? That's trillions of times more impressive than Champa destroying some random freakin planets, especially when he shares the feat with someone else who's stronger than him.

And no, he didn't destroy and recreated the WoV, what are you smoking?

I don't need to smoke a thing to know when a troll comes along. ur not even funny.

Avatar image for deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353
deactivated-5cdf8e3e9b353

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champa wins....Goku goes down first than Vegeta last since he is stronger than Goku is.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e
deactivated-5e8a1f5fafc4e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@baph said:

I like how destroying planets is even being brought up when it's a saiyan saga level feat.

Azronger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Gogeta wins

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By baph

@i_like_swords: I don't recall Saiyan saga characters destroying planets with physicals, and the point is, that it's a better feat than any of Toppo's, not that he can't destroy a planet, but Toppo having better feats than all the GoDs is just, wrong.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@comicgirl21:

Don't make me laugh. First the feat belongs both to Beerus and Champa combined, so if anything, Champa can only really take credit for like half the destruction that took place.

Doesn't matter, it's still a better feat than any of Toppo's combat feats, and if you're not convinced then there's the Goku vs Beerus shockwaves.

Second, the destruction was casued by their ki colliding. We've seen that being the case many times. Were two characters with god level ki fight eachother, everything around them gets destroyed, but it's not because of their muscle strength.

I don't recall seeing their ki colliding, so you're making stuff up, they were using physicals.

I mean give me a break Vegeta in DBS couldn't lift 1000 tons and he could spar with Beerus.

Vegeta was struggling against a 1,000 ton robot that was also pushing with force that was enhanced by ki, that's like saying that Goku was struggling with a 240 lbs Vegeta or something.

And there's a difference between lifting/pushing strength and striking strength.

DB character can destroy a planet with a punch is just laughable.

Too bad Beerus has done that on 2 occasions.

And thirdly, destroying planets? Really? Is THAT your great feat for Champa? DBZ characters could do that without trying. First form Freeza can do that without trying. We're talking about high end DBS characters here. Get real. This is how much Toppo needs to exaggerate himself to overpower a "planet level" attack.

Destroying various planets as a side effect while fighting someone throughout the solar system> nullifying a planetary ki blast with hakai. It's still a better feat than any of Toppo's.

And what do you think changed the color of infinite nothing? Well, Toppo literally DESTROYED an infinite, empty dimension and created space and matter in it's stead with the power of his attack. The empty void disappeared and sky with celestial bodies appeared.

This is probably the dumbest thing i've ever seen on CV.

First off, all he did was change the color of the WoV and add a couple of energy balls, nowhere was it stated that he somehow destroyed and recreated the WoV.

Your lowballing is absolutely hillarious. Sure, the "color" changed. HAHAHA. Okay goof, move along.

It's a fact, but believe whatever your delusional mind says.

Didn't you read me say he BROKE THE ToP ARENA IN HALF with that attack? The same arena that survived UI Goku vs Jiren going all out, a genkidama attack coming from entire U7, full power attacks from Kefla and many other attacks from characters on planetary, solar sysem, and likely galaxy and above level characters. Hell Kefla was hinted to be universal and Jiren has straight 4th dimensional feats and Arena survived these guys fighting just fine with some cracks and holes. And Toppo BREAKS THE ENTIRE THING IN HALF. That's not a good feat for you? That's trillions of times more impressive than Champa destroying some random freakin planets, especially when he shares the feat with someone else who's stronger than him.

W O W THE SAME ARENA THAT WAS GETTING BUSTED BY FODDER CHARACTERS? wow, that's vrey impressive! it surely takes alot of power to do so!

I don't need to smoke a thing to know when a troll comes along. ur not even funny.

Yeah you don't need to smoke a thing, you were born like that.

MainJP

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champa is weaker than Beerus, but still relative to him. He should beat them, but if Goku had omen, then I could see the team winning.

This.

stormshadow_x

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 22

Lol

Redshift_Bacon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Redshift_Bacon

@firedude17:

If I had to place them in terms of power, I'd say that

100% Jiren > UI Omen Goku >> Champa > SSJBE Vegeta > Toppo > KKx20 Goku. Team has a chance here but imo, we don't know enough about Champa.

Champa is a fair deal weaker than Beerus. He is below Belmod and probably Quitella, who were the 2 other GoDs still standing (in Belmod's case, faking) at the end of the GoD Brawl. Champa, along with the rest of the GoD's, are Blitzed by Beerus:

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph said:

@comicgirl21:

Don't make me laugh. First the feat belongs both to Beerus and Champa combined, so if anything, Champa can only really take credit for like half the destruction that took place.

Doesn't matter, it's still a better feat than any of Toppo's combat feats,

How about Toppo one shotting Golden Frieza? Or cracking 17's barrier? Or overpowering royal blue final flash? These aren't even planet level according to you huh? Pathetic trolling.

and if you're not convinced then there's the Goku vs Beerus shockwaves.

Which destroyed absolutely nothing. Good call.

Second, the destruction was casued by their ki colliding. We've seen that being the case many times. Were two characters with god level ki fight eachother, everything around them gets destroyed, but it's not because of their muscle strength.

I don't recall seeing their ki colliding, so you're making stuff up, they were using physicals.

If you wanna make up a fairytale like that, you better prove it to me with some scans. "I don't recall" well then prove it. Like I said, we've seen many times Beerus vs Champa fight and things around them get hakaid simply because of them exerting their ki. There are many examples from anime and manga of that happening. And there is no direct feat of any of them destroying a planet with a physical, non ki enhanced attack. Period.

I mean give me a break Vegeta in DBS couldn't lift 1000 tons and he could spar with Beerus.

Vegeta was struggling against a 1,000 ton robot that was also pushing with force that was enhanced by ki, that's like saying that Goku was struggling with a 240 lbs Vegeta or something.

Nice lowball. Obviously, this feat was specifically mentioned as being above Vegeta's capability of lifting, because we got confirmation when Kale threw Magetta during ToP. Magetta was not pushing towards the ground. He was just standing still. Also, he doesn't even have ki, he is a robot that uses lava for fuel. Again, pathetic attempt of trolling.

And there's a difference between lifting/pushing strength and striking strength.

Well duh. But it's not a difference of a quadrillion times multiplication. Which is what you are suggesting by stating that Vegeta tiers can't lift Magetta but can suddenly explode a planet with a physical strike that would require millions of tzar bombs worth of energy output.

DB character can destroy a planet with a punch is just laughable.

Too bad Beerus has done that on 2 occasions.

Again, wanna give me counter statement like that, prove it. We're not kids, going yes-no back and forth is a waste of time. Disagree? Proof or stop wasting time.

And thirdly, destroying planets? Really? Is THAT your great feat for Champa? DBZ characters could do that without trying. First form Freeza can do that without trying. We're talking about high end DBS characters here. Get real. This is how much Toppo needs to exaggerate himself to overpower a "planet level" attack.

Destroying various planets as a side effect while fighting someone throughout the solar system> nullifying a planetary ki blast with hakai. It's still a better feat than any of Toppo's.

Yeah sure. Like I said above. First form SS Frieza can destroy a planet. This is DBS current final form Freeza doing this attack, which means it's likely above galaxy level at bare minimum. And Toppo destroys this attack with a SPARK of his hakai. That's not even trolling, that was just boring. It's like debunking flat earth. Freakin embarrassing.

This is probably the dumbest thing i've ever seen on CV.

First off, all he did was change the color of the WoV and add a couple of energy balls, nowhere was it stated that he somehow destroyed and recreated the WoV.

The VOID disappeared and the SKY with celestial bodies appeared. If you gotta a better explanation, let's hear it.

It's a fact, but believe whatever your delusional mind says.

Void has colors in that tiny brain of yours? That's just rich.

W O W THE SAME ARENA THAT WAS GETTING BUSTED BY FODDER CHARACTERS?

Which characters in the ToP are fodders exactly? You do realize that even base Goku has god ki and was fighting Monaka Costume Beerus to standstill right? And most of the ToP characters could stalemate or even overpower base Goku, forcing him to use some of his transformations. There were no fodders in ToP. Some of them seemed fodder compared to Goku and Vegeta tiers but that's pretty obvious.

wow, that's vrey impressive! it surely takes alot of power to do so!

Yeah, well if U7 genkidama pushed by KKx20 Blue Goku can only cause a crater and Toppo can cause arena to break, I'd like ur take on how exactly is Toppo's attack weaker than planet level stuff Champa did. That'd be nice. All you do is ridicule and provide 0 feats for champa. You literally have nothing to say.

Yeah you don't need to smoke a thing, you were born like that.

Ouch! You kiss yo mama with that mouth? A mean internet comment. Gotta find a tissue. What a pathetic, awkward comment that was.

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph: I agree that suggesting Toppo effected entire infnite Void is baseless but don't call the feat as "changing colour". Toppo warped it and it's defnitely combat applicable as it hold force of a regular blast combined with warping/erasing effect of hakai.

OT. Champa never impressed me, sure destroying planets with casual kicks and punches is nice but it's nothing any god tier couldn't replicate imo and it's laughable compared to Beerus strikes in BoG. Champa suggesting he can't see LB Dyspo while Golden Frieza blizted that Dyspo doesn't help his case either. Toppo by feats is way more impressive tbh. Duo takes this low/mid diff, depending whenever Champa can use non-blast version of hakai or not.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By baph

@comicgirl21:

How about Toppo one shotting Golden Frieza? Or cracking 17's barrier? Or overpowering royal blue final flash? These aren't even planet level according to you huh? Pathetic trolling.

Beerus already replicated a similar feat, such as one-shotting FSSJB Vegeta.

The shockwaves reached were felt/traveled throughout the universe, it takes far more power than planet busting to create such shockwaves.

If you wanna make up a fairytale like that, you better prove it to me with some scans. "I don't recall" well then prove it. Like I said, we've seen many times Beerus vs Champa fight and things around them get hakaid simply because of them exerting their ki. There are many examples from anime and manga of that happening. And there is no direct feat of any of them destroying a planet with a physical, non ki enhanced attack. Period.

You made the claim, the burden is on you, there's no indication that they destroyed the planets due to ki, either prove it or you're just speculating.

Nice lowball. Obviously, this feat was specifically mentioned as being above Vegeta's capability of lifting, because we got confirmation when Kale threw Magetta during ToP. Magetta was not pushing towards the ground. He was just standing still. Also, he doesn't even have ki, he is a robot that uses lava for fuel. Again, pathetic attempt of trolling.

Are you dumb? How am i lowballing when i'm actually debunking you lowballing Vegeta, do you even know what lowballing means?

Ki or not, he was applying force, we can clearly see that, base Vegeta lifted a big piece of kachi katchin from the tournament of power in his base form easily, keep in mind this is the same material that is superior to kachi katchin which is very dense, so again, Magetta was applying pressure, he weights 1,000 tons, but he's also applying pressure.

Well duh. But it's not a difference of a quadrillion times multiplication. Which is what you are suggesting by stating that Vegeta tiers can't lift Magetta but can suddenly explode a planet with a physical strike that would require millions of tzar bombs worth of energy output.

I'm not suggesting anything, Vegeta struggling with Magetta has context.

Again, wanna give me counter statement like that, prove it. We're not kids, going yes-no back and forth is a waste of time. Disagree? Proof or stop wasting time.

Loading Video...

The VOID disappeared and the SKY with celestial bodies appeared. If you gotta a better explanation, let's hear it.

The World of Void didn't dissapear, we literally see particles flying and then the color of the clouds change, nowhere was it stated or implied that he destroyed and recreated the WoV, you made the claim, prove it.

Weak insult, try better.

Which characters in the ToP are fodders exactly? You do realize that even base Goku has god ki and was fighting Monaka Costume Beerus to standstill right? And most of the ToP characters could stalemate or even overpower base Goku, forcing him to use some of his transformations. There were no fodders in ToP. Some of them seemed fodder compared to Goku and Vegeta tiers but that's pretty obvious.

Base Goku is still fodder compared to the high tiers of the ToP, so destroying something fodders could isn't impressive.

Yeah, well if U7 genkidama pushed by KKx20 Blue Goku can only cause a crater and Toppo can cause arena to break, I'd like ur take on how exactly is Toppo's attack weaker than planet level stuff Champa did. That'd be nice. All you do is ridicule and provide 0 feats for champa. You literally have nothing to say.

That shows u how inconsistent kachi katchin is, and why breaking it isn't impressive.

I already told you, literally mentioned one if the feats.

How is it better? Well, let's see..

Beerus is capable of easily destroying planets by just colliding with them, as seen in the video above, Champa fought Beerus throughout the solar system destroying planets as a side effect, with their kicks and punches. Fighting someone that has casual planet busting physicals for an extended period of time, while at the same time destroying planets casually>> destroying a single planet level ki blast.

Ouch! You kiss yo mama with that mouth? A mean internet comment. Gotta find a tissue. What a pathetic, awkward comment that was.

I mean, it's better than being a smooth brain like you.

baph

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By baph

@gaoron:

I agree that suggesting Toppo effected entire infnite Void is baseless but don't call the feat as "changing colour". Toppo warped it and it's defnitely combat applicable as it hold force of a regular blast combined with warping/erasing effect of hakai.

He warped a place that has no space/time and changed the color of it, and added particles or something like that, it's a unquantifiable feat therefore non-combat applicable.

ComicGirl21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph said:

@comicgirl21:

Beerus already replicated a similar feat, such as one-shotting FSSJB Vegeta.

Beerus? What do I care? We're talking about Champa. Beerus and Champa are brothers so they never even seriously fought seriously, there's no telling what is the gap between them. And Vados for one claims that the gap clearly is there. Beerus has far better feats than Champa. That would be like our 3rd comment exchange and you still haven't provided a single above planetary feat for Champa. While clearly, cracking through 17's barrier is above planetary feat for Toppo, and he didn't even use hakai for it.

No Caption Provided

17 barrier survived all kinds of crazy stuff without fail, including Goku's blue kamehameha, which is far above planetary attack, since it's Goku full power attack and Goku could destroy planets several transformations below blue all the way back in SS saga. This feat alone means Toppo has better feats than Champa and the case is closed. Good day.

The shockwaves reached were felt/traveled throughout the universe, it takes far more power than planet busting to create such shockwaves.

Actually, even the planets just next to them were fine, didn't get destroyed. So no, it doesn't take more than a planetary force to create such showckwaves, according to you, this is not a combat feat at all if absolutely nothing got destroyed. This is exactly what you said about my void feat. So how about you get consistent for a change.

You made the claim, the burden is on you, there's no indication that they destroyed the planets due to ki, either prove it or you're just speculating.

Loading Video...
Loading Video...

There ya go kid. Beerus vs Champa fights clearly exert energy that destroys anything around them. That's what happened to the planets.

Are you dumb? How am i lowballing when i'm actually debunking you lowballing Vegeta, do you even know what lowballing means?

Ki or not, he was applying force, we can clearly see that, base Vegeta lifted a big piece of kachi katchin from the tournament of power

Any proof it was about 1000 tons or anything close to that? No. Then I honestly don't care.

in his base form easily, keep in mind this is the same material that is superior to kachi katchin which is very dense, so again, Magetta was applying pressure, he weights 1,000 tons, but he's also applying pressure.

Can you please explain to me, how exactly do you apply pressure without the use of ki, or some enginges or anything of similar kind. How exactly, is Magetta applying pressure by standing. I am really curious how does that work in your head. Because that's not even funny, that's you failing at kindergarten logic. All the pressure a 1000 ton character can apply on the ground without a use of something like magic, ki or some engines he would have to use to push himself down is 1000 tons. That's all there is to it.

I'm not suggesting anything, Vegeta struggling with Magetta has context.

Yes it does. You still haven't provided a single above planetary feat for Champa. If you won't provide one for the next comment, I'll just drop this, honestly this is boring my ass off miserably. I feel like I'm being forced to beat a 4 year old in an arm wrestling. It's honestly just embarrassing.

Loading Video...

Wow wouldn't you know! Beerus destroys a few building sized planets with unknown density. Where's your feat again?

The World of Void didn't dissapear, we literally see particles flying and then the color of the clouds change, nowhere was it stated or implied that he destroyed and recreated the WoV, you made the claim, prove it.

I already did. Celestial bodies appeared, and empty, black void disappeared.

Weak insult, try better.

It wasn't an insult really. Void is nothing. Empty. Zero. It can't have colors so it can't change them.

Base Goku is still fodder compared to the high tiers of the ToP, so destroying something fodders could isn't impressive.

You just claimed that BoG Goku could destroy a universe with shockwaves, and now you are saying that the same Goku who absorbed his BoG energy is fodder and doesn't scale to above planetary? Wow. You clearly are out of your element, honestly, you don't even need me, you are debunking yourself as you go.

ToP arena wasn't inconsistent. It's just all the characters who fought on it were actually very powerful, in fact, they were in most cases top 10 mortals from each universe, and in U7 for one, top 50 characters are easily above planetary if not more. And again, Toppo CRACKED the entire thing in half. It's like you saying that if a karate chop from a black belt can destroy a brick, then a guy who can crack an entire block of flats in half is not impressive, because you saw some black belt destroy a brick before. Toppo's feat of cracking an arena in half is clearly above planetary, since all of the ToP fighters scale to above planetary level easily, and they were only able to make a few craters and cracks in it even with their most powerful attacks.

That shows u how inconsistent kachi katchin is, and why breaking it isn't impressive.

I already told you, literally mentioned one if the feats.

How is it better? Well, let's see..

Beerus is capable of easily destroying planets by just colliding with them, as seen in the video above, Champa fought Beerus throughout the solar system destroying planets as a side effect, with their kicks and punches. Fighting someone that has casual planet busting physicals for an extended period of time, while at the same time destroying planets casually>> destroying a single planet level ki blast.

Destroying 17's barrier is above planetary feat. (Galaxy + at least)

One shotting Golden Freeza is above planetary feat. (Multi solar system to galaxy easily)

Destroying Final Form Freeza's planet busting energy ball is above planetary feat. (At least multi planetary to solar system)

Cracking a ToP arena in half is above planetary feat. (likely a universal+ feat)

Overpowering RB Vegeta's final flash is above planetary feat. (likely above universal feat)

Champa destoryed planets and that's all he ever did. Toppo has by far better feats than Champa. And returning to a main subject for a change, Since Toppo is far above Champa, so is RB Vegeta, and he solos this thread.

I mean, it's better than being a smooth brain like you.

Honestly, if you do not provide an above planetary feat for Champa by your next post, just count me out. Flying back and forth with a person with no arguments who relies on cheap insults for fuel is way below me. Looking forward to that.

Revold

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

I rmb in the U6 tournament Champa was taken aback from the stares of Hit and SSBKK Goku...

Supermanthor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 20

@revold said:

I rmb in the U6 tournament Champa was taken aback from the stares of Hit and SSBKK Goku...

Gaoron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@baph said:

@gaoron:

I agree that suggesting Toppo effected entire infnite Void is baseless but don't call the feat as "changing colour". Toppo warped it and it's defnitely combat applicable as it hold force of a regular blast combined with warping/erasing effect of hakai.

He warped a place that has no space/time and changed the color of it, and added particles or something like that, it's a unquantifiable feat therefore non-combat applicable.

It doesn't matter if it's time-space dimension or not, Toppo still warped it, his hakai attacks are erasing/reality warping in nature mixed with standard ki blast attack that carries force and energy and that's definitely combat applicable hax and energy attack.

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

came here for the fanboy name calling...

was not disappointed

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The team wins.

gideongarner01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champa wins. Everyone agrees as well this thread is over.

MoneyyJunee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champa wins

JuzaCloud

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champa easily

takenstew22

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 takenstew22  Moderator

Champa mid diff.

Co-Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champa is on the same tier as beerus. The same tier that jiren was in when he was in his suppressed state that could manhandle these 2. Champa takes it.

WhatamIseeing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champa still Mid diffs

mejames255

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll say Champa.

Thenewguysnm1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Thenewguysnm1

Champs stomps then blows up earth

ragegod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Fat Beerus wins

Wabubub

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Champa should win, but it'd be close. Goku and Vegeta were putting pressure on Jiren, who is said to be God of Destruction level, and Champa is probably one of the weakest God of Destruction there.

finalbeta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jiren > Champa

But Goku needs MUI to have a clear edge on Champa imo