SS3 Goku vs Uni-Powered SS1 Vegeta

#1 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio

I've always wondered about this. Any conclusions anyone?

#2 Posted by Primmaster64 (21668 posts) - - Show Bio

Uni Powered what is that?

#3 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64: The force that gives Captain Universe his powers.
#4 Posted by Primmaster64 (21668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Decoy Elite: Oh Yeah!...Hmmmm
#5 Posted by Hellos (8886 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta if he uses the Uni Power in anyway decently. Massive boostes to physical states and swiss army knife of super powers slapped onto him.
#6 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" Uni Powered what is that? "
Here is a brief description of Uni-Power.
And this one here, explains in more detail.
#7 Posted by Primmaster64 (21668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Perfect Cell: 3 of them Vegeta has them already so he'll just be stronger.
#8 Posted by warlock360 (28189 posts) - - Show Bio
@Perfect Cell: look whos back
#9 Posted by Spike 335 (396 posts) - - Show Bio

unipower gave spiderman a 50 times strength increase 

super saiyan 2 is 2 times stronger than a super saiyan 1..and super saiyan 3 is 4 times stronger than a super saiyan 2 

vegeta is stomped when goku goes ssj..ssj3 its rape

#10 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" @Perfect Cell: look whos back "
Hi Voidheart. Welcome back =)
#11 Posted by warlock360 (28189 posts) - - Show Bio
@Perfect Cell: thanks... actually thought you were gone LOL
#12 Posted by Red_Blade (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

Vegeta is not very smart, he would lose here, plus he has no durability and can't take a hit without his bones shattering or getting KO'd. Vegeta is probably the most pathetic character in all DBZ

#13 Posted by ThanosIsMad (2451 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spike 335 said:
"

super saiyan 2 is 2 times stronger than a super saiyan 1..and super saiyan 3 is 4 times stronger than a super saiyan 2 

"
Wrong.  The succeeding Super Saiyan stages were never given a set multiplier.  The only multiplier we were given was for the first form, which gives a person 50 times more power than they would normally.  Not only that, Uni-Power, at it's lowest output, gives 50 times a persons normal power.  It's capable of much greater.  Either way, Vegeta wins. 
#14 Posted by Spike 335 (396 posts) - - Show Bio

i'm starting to think that red blade aka johnny nemesis was raped by akira toryiama...his unatural obsession with trolling dbz related threads and getting banned for it..only to come back again and again and again to do the same thing..pretty mch confirms it 

why dont you just report akira to the police johnny?

#15 Posted by Spike 335 (396 posts) - - Show Bio
@ThanosIsMad said:
" @Spike 335 said:
"

"
Wrong.  The succeeding Super Saiyan stages were never given a set multiplier.  The only multiplier we were given was for the first form, which gives a person 50 times more power than they would normally.  Not only that, Uni-Power, at it's lowest output, gives 50 times a persons normal power.  It's capable of much greater.  Either way, Vegeta wins.  "

wrong  

Dragonball super exciting guide...i suggest you google it 

it was over seen and apporved by akira toriyama 

and it lists the ss2 as being twice as powerful as ssj1..and ssj3 as being 4 times stronger than the ssj2 

uh huh..and would you be so kind as to lists an example of a more powerful strength increase 

na vegeta gets stomped out

#16 Posted by Primmaster64 (21668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Spike 335: Why? Does he hate DBZ?
#17 Posted by Red_Blade (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @Spike 335: Why? Does he hate DBZ? "
I don't, I hate DBZ fanboys obsession and the way they think Goku can blow up the universe with his left butt cheek and some other crap

BTW Spike, I already reported you to gambler, enjoy your 75th ban :)
#18 Posted by Perfect Cell (3719 posts) - - Show Bio
@Voidheart said:
" @Perfect Cell: thanks... actually thought you were gone LOL "
You know I had the feeling you were talking about me, but since I haven't been coming on here much I switched thinking that you were the one that actually came back, hollering to everyone that you're back. lol
#19 Posted by Primmaster64 (21668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
I don't, I hate DBZ fanboys obsession and the way they think Goku can blow up the universe with his left butt cheek and some other crap  BTW Spike, I already reported you to gambler, enjoy your 75th ban :) "
Maybe he could...but that dosen't mean he's going to do it...there's worst fan boys...example storm Fanboys
#20 Posted by Red_Blade (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
I don't, I hate DBZ fanboys obsession and the way they think Goku can blow up the universe with his left butt cheek and some other crap  BTW Spike, I already reported you to gambler, enjoy your 75th ban :) "
Maybe he could...but that dosen't mean he's going to do it...there's worst fan boys...example storm Fanboys "
No, he is incapable of doing so or anything remotely close, its just the hype that DBZ fans have put into it

The thing with Storm fanboys is that they are trolling on purpose, DBZ fans actually believe the things they say
#21 Posted by Primmaster64 (21668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
Maybe he could...but that dosen't mean he's going to do it...there's worst fan boys...example storm Fanboys "
No, he is incapable of doing so or anything remotely close, its just the hype that DBZ fans have put into it  The thing with Storm fanboys is that they are trolling on purpose, DBZ fans actually believe the things they say "
Well i like DBZ but that dosen't mean i'm a fanboy...Goku could probably destroy a galaxy after some time...I don't think he can do it with one blast that''s just stupid.
#22 Posted by Red_Blade (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
No, he is incapable of doing so or anything remotely close, its just the hype that DBZ fans have put into it  The thing with Storm fanboys is that they are trolling on purpose, DBZ fans actually believe the things they say "
Well i like DBZ but that dosen't mean i'm a fanboy...Goku could probably destroy a galaxy after some time...I don't think he can do it with one blast that''s just stupid. "
Not all DBZ fans, just the hardcore fanboys
#23 Posted by Primmaster64 (21668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
Well i like DBZ but that dosen't mean i'm a fanboy...Goku could probably destroy a galaxy after some time...I don't think he can do it with one blast that''s just stupid. "
Not all DBZ fans, just the hardcore fanboys "
just remember if you'r going to hate, hate the fanboy not the character.Vegeta nor Goku have ever insulted you.
#24 Posted by Red_Blade (2433 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
" @Red_Blade said:
" @Primmaster64 said:
Not all DBZ fans, just the hardcore fanboys "
just remember if you'r going to hate, hate the fanboy not the character.Vegeta nor Goku have ever insulted you. "
I don't insult characters, I only speak facts about them.
#25 Posted by Primmaster64 (21668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Red_Blade: ok...
#26 Posted by Red_Blade (2433 posts) - - Show Bio

He's...back..75th account

#27 Posted by Primmaster64 (21668 posts) - - Show Bio
@lol yeah right: lol.anyway bat to the topic ...vegeta has the advantage right?
#28 Posted by Hellos (8886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64 said:
" @lol yeah right: lol.anyway bat to the topic ...vegeta has the advantage right? "

Like I said if he is at all clever with the Uni Power he could Goku into a toilet and do bad things to him.  
Massive physical stat booste and plenty of powers to play around with, that may enhance pre existing versions.
#29 Edited by Hellos (8886 posts) - - Show Bio
@lol uh huh: 
 Captain Universe comicvine page, Uni Power. 
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Powers and Abilities

Behold the power of...CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!
Behold the power of...CAPTAIN UNIVERSE!
The standard powers and abilities bestowed upon a wielder of The Uni-Power include Enhanced Attributes (such as Strength, Agility, etc.), Energy Blasts, Matter Manipulation, Molecular Manipulation, Flight, etc. 

It should be noted that there are also a couple unique powers and abilities that are also included the "package."

The first of these unique powers is a Strength Enhancement ability which is dictated by a "multiplier" of sorts that factors in who and what the host is and how dire the situation they are about to face is.

Strength Enhancement usually ranges from x50 to x7,500 although the actual odds of having your strength increased by x7,500 are extremely low.

The second and more well known ability is The Uni-Vision, which acts like your standard eye-beams but instead of harming people it forces them to tell you everything you wish to learn from them, and also ensures that the information you receive is always truthful.

Disabled? No worries, The Uni-Power has your back.
Disabled? No worries, The Uni-Power has your back.
However, just because a person wields The Uni-Power does not mean that each host is as powerful as their predecessors. The actual level of power you gain depends on how strong your own willpower and creativity both are, similar to how The Quantum Bands function.

This means that if a Uni-Power wielder's will is weak or if they have no confidence in themselves he or she could end up becoming about as powerful as one of the more typical street-level superheroes out there

However, if it is the other way around then that Uni-Power wielder could easily become powerful enough to surpass Galactian Heralds such as The Silver Surfer in every aspect.

It should be noted that Uni-Power wielders with disabilities are temporarily cured of their plight until they have completed their assigned duty.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 
The Uni Power gives you the power to get the job done, like I said if Vegeta at all uses it properly he could end this fight fairly quickly.
#30 Posted by Primmaster64 (21668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos: So Vegeta can manipulate molecules good.
#31 Posted by Hellos (8886 posts) - - Show Bio
@Primmaster64:
If he at all uses it properly he should get quite a power booste possibly to herald level, he has the confidence and will power, the Uni Power should do the rest.
#32 Posted by Primmaster64 (21668 posts) - - Show Bio
@Hellos: So Vegeta wins?