Squall Tidus and Cloud vs Link Ganon and Zelda

Avatar image for haljordan1986x
HalJordan1986x

4853

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Avatar image for jax
Jax

6182

Forum Posts

2370

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jax

Bit more specific.....exactly what equipment and that good stuff do they have? How old is Link and Zelda?

Avatar image for resonate
Resonate

14551

Forum Posts

34041

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Resonate

The first team of them will definitely take this, without too much difficulty. No fanboyism in this, but all three of the FF cast have taken down things much bigger and badder than the Zelda characters have, and are on a whole different power scale

Avatar image for sparda
Sparda

15794

Forum Posts

4748

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Sparda

I would like to think that the Zelda team would win, but they probably wouldn't (though, Ganondorf would do some damage :P).

Avatar image for the_man_of_yesteryear
The Man of Yesteryear

5592

Forum Posts

33719

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Wouldn't team two be able to wish them away since...

Link has the Triforce of Courage
Zelda has the Triforce of Wisdom
Ganon has the Triforce of Power

and when you combine them one wish is granted?

Avatar image for jax
Jax

6182

Forum Posts

2370

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By Jax
Resonate said:
"The first team of them will definitely take this, without too much difficulty. No fanboyism in this, but all three of the FF cast have taken down things much bigger and badder than the Zelda characters have, and are on a whole different power scale"
What he said. I'm pretty sure anyone of them alone could solo.
Avatar image for terry_handson_mcvlxxvi
Terry Handson MCVLXXVI

124

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Zelda is the weakess link as far as fighting goes, however, if she turns to shiek she can turn this one sided fight into a competition.

Avatar image for the_rookie
The Rookie

3420

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#8  Edited By The Rookie

Team 1 easy

Avatar image for resonate
Resonate

14551

Forum Posts

34041

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#9  Edited By Resonate
The Man of Yesteryear said:
"Wouldn't team two be able to wish them away since...

Link has the Triforce of Courage
Zelda has the Triforce of Wisdom
Ganon has the Triforce of Power

and when you combine them one wish is granted?"
Depends on which continuity this is, need more specifics. If thats the case, then they have a chance
Avatar image for haljordan1986x
HalJordan1986x

4853

Forum Posts

0

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By HalJordan1986x
Terry Handson MCVLXXVI said:
"Zelda is the weakess link as far as fighting goes, however, if she turns to shiek she can turn this one sided fight into a competition."
She has pretty damn powerful magic though
the power of three godesses
Avatar image for static_shock
Static Shock

53058

Forum Posts

12480

Wiki Points

0

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#11  Edited By Static Shock

Are Cloud, Squall, and Tidus at their maximum level with their ultimate weapons?