Genjutsu GG

Kamui GG

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

The Spriggan 12 easily out-hax the Akatsuki.

loldino

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ignoring that mess above me the akaksuki just have no way to deal with the hax that the spriggan has

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spriggans have a plethora of hax even without timestop, I don't know much about Akatsuki but I highly doubt they're winning.

pics

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wizards stomp.

GangOrca

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Spriggan

Avatar image for deactivated-60f8a948a0372
deactivated-60f8a948a0372

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Spriggan 12 wins.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spriggan stomps, Dimaria just needs to use her Time-stop, I doubt Itachi can put her in a Genjutsu before that happens.

Avatar image for theoneaboveyall
theoneaboveyall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spriggan stomp neg diff

Nobody on the Akatsuki side are even island level

Raziel2014

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#213  Edited By Raziel2014

anyone in the Sprigan 12 can solo as all of them are above the likes of Mard Geer, War God and CSK who are all Mountain+, Pain is the only one with City/Mountain level feat and he cant even spam them, using them twice will render him useless while the Wargod/CSK is all a common blow lets not even mention the pretty OP abilities.

FunkyNamu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Irene's Breast Solos

Avatar image for deactivated-6062ae1b61183
deactivated-6062ae1b61183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spriggans.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

LOL.

CIty/Mountain level Pain

Avatar image for deactivated-6062ae1b61183
deactivated-6062ae1b61183

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spriggan 12.

Morningstar999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at any Spriggan soloing...

AnimeFreak1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Akatsuki murder stomp

Teamwork GG 😎

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any Spriggan solos, I might even CAV this

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@molt said:

Any Spriggan solos, I might even CAV this

Even Neinhart?

Avatar image for deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93
deactivated-63e4c52ea7a93

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: Alright, I may have overdone it, but with the exception of him and maybe Jacob

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#224  Edited By Necromancer76

@molt: I feel like Jacob would have better luck than Ajeel or Wall cuz of BFR

But fair, I'd be interested in seeing such a CaV (and I know there are Naruto fanboys lurking somewhere who would probably do it)

AgumonX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Springgan 12 wins.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lmao at the FT wankers.

Akatsuki wins mid diff. Kamui too OP

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito said:

Lmao at the FT wankers.

Akatsuki wins mid diff. Kamui too OP

I wasn't aware Kamui could affect 12 people simultaneously

Avatar image for deactivated-60680dbe855f8
deactivated-60680dbe855f8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Spriggan 12

Avatar image for deactivated-63055caf3d35e
deactivated-63055caf3d35e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Spriggan 12 are all fodder to Akatsuki except Irene, August and maybe Bloodman

And either of the 3 above get out speed and put in genjutsu

Most of their physical stats aren't all that impressive.

Ajeel sand is fodder to even BoS Shippuden Gaara who Deidara could beat

People like Brandish even got knocked out by basic chop to the head by random fodders like Kanna

Avatar image for deactivated-606c23b8237e2
deactivated-606c23b8237e2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Spriggans.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: I don't recall me saying "Kamui Soloes the Spriggans" or anything like that. If you wanna know the context behind what I said. I meant the Akatsuki's win mainly because of Kamui and how OP it is. It doesn't need to work on 12 people. Obito can just bfr's Irene and August, then beat the rest of the Spriggans with Mid diff

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#232  Edited By Necromancer76

@gogito: I don't deny his ability to do that. The problem is that several of the Spriggans can also one-shot him (although some of the abilities with one-shot potential take time to completely kill him). If there were more Akatsuki members with instant, one-shot abilities, then Obito could probably pull it off.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito: I don't deny his ability to do that. The problem is that several of the Spriggans can also one-shot him (although some of the abilities with one-shot potential take time to completely kill him).

Oh really? Curious to know who they are and how would they even touch him when he is intangible. And even if somehow they do have one-shot abilities (Idk which one, or how would they even touch him), Kamui is much faster than Any spriggans abilities. Kakashi (Not even the OG user. Obito is better at using Kamui then Kakashi) was able to Kamui kcm Naruto's moving rasengan. The same Kcm Naruto who blitzed Ay who is light speed in databooks. Unless you prove the speed of their one shot hax, Obito still Kamui's the 2 threats being Irene and August

If there were more Akatsuki members with instant, one-shot abilities, then Obito could probably pull it off.

Again, the speed of Kamui matters. Why would he need back-up from his mates who has one shot abilities, when nothing is gonna touch him?

In fact there are other members in the Akatsuki that has One shot hax like Itachi, Sasori, Pain and etc. But Obito doesn't need there help to Kamui August and Irene

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#234  Edited By gogito

Isn't SBA rule applied in this match-up?

Avatar image for manofthunderbolts65
Manofthunderbolts65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Any Spriggan but Neinhart has the potential to solo and they outnumber them (not counting the Pains)

Even without stats, scaling and feats the Akatsuki are hilariously outclassed in terms of hax

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito said:

Oh really? Curious to know who they are and how would they even touch him when he is intangible. And even if somehow they do have one-shot abilities (Idk which one, or how would they even touch him), Kamui is much faster than Any spriggans abilities. Kakashi (Not even the OG user. Obito is better at using Kamui then Kakashi) was able to Kamui kcm Naruto's moving rasengan. The same Kcm Naruto who blitzed Ay who is light speed in databooks. Unless you prove the speed of their one shot hax, Obito still Kamui's the 2 threats being Irene and August

Firstly, I don't recall Obito being intangible at all times. Otherwise he wouldn't have lost any of his fights because he couldn't have been damaged by anything. Secondly, the Spriggans with one-shot potential are these:

• August
  • Irene
  • Larcade
  • Dimaria (even without Time Stop since it's restricted here)
  • Brandish
  • Bloodman
  • Invel
  • Jacob
  • Neinhart (if he creates a Historia of Rin, you know Obito is immediately going to throw the fight)

Even if one assumes Kamui is extraordinarily faster than any of the aforementioned characters' one-shot abilities, he's going to Kamui someone but then get one-shot later after they see what Kamui can do.

@gogito said:

Again, the speed of Kamui matters. Why would he need back-up from his mates who has one shot abilities, when nothing is gonna touch him?

In fact there are other members in the Akatsuki that has One shot hax like Itachi, Sasori, Pain and etc. But Obito doesn't need there help to Kamui August and Irene

So basically you think Obito can casually solo all of them? Cool.

Itachi is definitely one of the biggest threats on the Akatsuki team. Sasori has one-shot potential but his poison intentionally takes a while to kill people and plenty of the Spriggans can make it impossible for him to hit them (even one of the weaker Spriggans Ajeel can blow all of his poisoned needles away). Nagato has one-shot abilities like Chibaku Tensei and the Human Path, but both of those abilities take a long time to fully take effect.

Wushu59

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

#237  Edited By Wushu59

@necromancer76:

• August
  • Irene
  • Larcade
  • Brandish
  • Bloodman
  • Invel
  • Jacob

You aren't talking about physicals right?

The highlighted characters really weren't all that impressive in this department

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wushu59: Correct, I'm talking about hax

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Firstly, I don't recall Obito being intangible at all times. Otherwise he wouldn't have lost any of his fights because he couldn't have been damaged by anything. Secondly, the Spriggans with one-shot potential are these:

• August
  • Irene
  • Larcade
  • Brandish
  • Bloodman
  • Invel
  • Jacob
  • Neinhart (if he creates a Historia of Rin, you know Obito is immediately going to throw the fight)

Even if one assumes Kamui is extraordinarily faster than any of the aforementioned characters' one-shot abilities, he's going to Kamui someone but then get one-shot later after they see what Kamui can do.

Lost any of his fights? which ones? Was there a fight Orange masked Obito lost? Against Konan, Obito was holding back at the beginning which led to his mistake. He could've insta won if he went all out in the beginning.

I agree He can't stay intangible "Forever" but the fight isn't even gonna last long to begin with. At a bare minimum he can stay intangible for like 5 mins I'm pretty sure. And thats all the Akatsuki needs

August- Get's bfr'd first thing

Irene- Same as the above^^

Larcade- Many people were able to fight off his Magic. How does this lead to one shot?? explain

Dimaria- Her time stop can be broken by sheer power

Brandish- She can't shrink everything, Otherwise she would've soloed Alvarez Arc all by herself. She was hyped asf, but was useless, She couldn't even shrink Fiore, and she was known as "Nation destroyer". Even if she can shrink them, People like Hidan, Itachi would still be deadly.

Bloodman- What are his one shot hax? Kakuzu would hard counter Bloodman.

Invel- Amaterasu GG, Or Kamui GG

Jacob- His hax might be troublesome, but he also has range limit as well, Sadly Kamui hard counters. Or Genjutsu GG

Neinhart- Lmao dude.....Who do you think Obito even is lmao... He knows that Rin is fake and it would not be in character for Obito to throw the fight for his dead crush. Or in short, Obito would just Genjutsu Neinhart or Kamui him and GG

What is there to assume? Kamui is extremely fast-FACT. Obito also has Izanagi, another one shot, Or he can just control Larcade with his Genjutsu like he did with Mizukage and make all the Spriggans Horny, Then Itachi literally Amaterasu's them or Genjutsu's them or One shot them with Totsuka.

So basically you think Obito can casually solo all of them? Cool.

No lol. If your saying this because of my intangible point then Lmao

Itachi is definitely one of the biggest threats on the Akatsuki team. Sasori has one-shot potential but his poison intentionally takes a while to kill people and plenty of the Spriggans can make it impossible for him to hit them (even one of the weaker Spriggans Ajeel can blow all of his poisoned needles away). Nagato has one-shot abilities like Chibaku Tensei and the Human Path, but both of those abilities take a long time to fully take effect.

Yes, Itachi, Obito and Nagato. Itachi has 3 one shot hax. Which are Amaterasu, Totsuka blade, And Genjutsu. Obito is threat because he can manipulate either Larcade, Irene, August or Bloodman against their team. Making it much much more easier for the Akatsuki. I am pretty sure Obito can use Kamui more then 1 time before his intangibility is gone. Yes Nagato's CT can one shot all the Spriggans, but it would affect the Akatsuki as well lol. Yh, Human path can one shot, And Nagato can just revive the Akatuski members who got one shotted with Naraka. Hidan is also a big threat to the Spriggans in a way.

This is battle is more so who's one shot abilities and hax are better. And Akatsuki's take it. Obito, Nagato and Itachi are too haxyy for the spriggans, and their one shot abilities are too fast. Nagato is useful via Reviving his own teammates. And Obito can control and manipulate one of their haxxy powerful members.

Tbh I can also see the Spriggans win in some cases, But I see the Akatsuki win way more times like 7/10. And I explained above why

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito:

-My point here is that you're trying to tell yourself Obito is completely unbeatable when he's clearly not. Yeah he has a really strong ability but it has limits and he's just one guy vs several with equally strong abilities.

-Same goes for the Spriggans. They could wipe his entire team in under 3 seconds.

-Regarding your counters towards the potential one-shotters:

• August: Firstly, what suggests August is going to be the first person targeted by Obito? Secondly, even if he is targeted first, he has plenty of options to protect himself, one-shot Obito simultaneously, or both (Kamui will BFR him slower than normal due to his Slow Magic, which gives him enough time to either copy and subsequently nullify it or use a one-shot ability of his own such as Crush).
  • Irene: Firstly, same as above: what suggests Irene is going to be the first person targeted by Obito? Secondly, same as above: Irene was fast enough to dodge an attack from Acnologia and she was able to prevent most of Erza's attacks from hitting her, so she can probably get a one-shot ability off before she gets BFR'd as well.
  • Larcade: His abilities take time to fully take effect, I'll admit, but they'd still work (and he's likely gonna be backline so it's unlikely that he'll get targeted right off the bat). The only two times his effects were completely negated were Sting eating his magic (because he can eat light/white magic) and Sting entering Rogue's shadow to prevent his senses from being affected. The Akatsuki don't possess these abilities so they're equally as susceptible as everyone else.
  • Dimaria: The only case of this happening is with E.N.D.. Everyone else, including God-Slayers who supposedly counter her, were frozen.
  • Brandish: Firstly, she couldn't shrink a Spriggan enhanced by Irene. That's it. Secondly, yeah she probably could have soloed the entire arc if she wanted to...but she didn't want to. Absence of evidence does not equal evidence of absence. It's made clear she doesn't like to do "annoying" things (which canonically includes killing people). Thirdly, she probably can shrink all of the Akatsuki simultaneously since she can shrink and enlarge islands effortlessly. Fourthly, you haven't even addressed Brandish's most formidable one-shotting power: her ability to enlarge someone's organs until they explode. Dimaria confirms her ability to do this, and we see her effortlessly—and instantly—enlarge Natsu's tumor.
  • Bloodman: He has several, but some take time to take effect (Magical Barrier Particles and, upon death, he can literally drag multiple people into the underworld) and he didn't explicitly use others (Macro and other Curses)
  • Invel: True, but it goes both ways—insta freeze GG, Ice Lock GG.
  • Jacob: An inconsequential range limit. He instantly BFR'd everyone in the Fairy Tail guild building (besides Lucy because of her Celestial Spirit). So...yeah, Genjutsu/Kamui GG, but again, it goes both ways. He can instantly BFR all of them.
  • Neinhart: Ummmm...excuse me? It would totally be in-character for him to stop what he's doing and start simping. Have we forgotten Obito's, like...principal motivations and desires?

-Again, I'm not denying Obito's abilities here. You just keep presenting every argument as if all 12 of the Spriggans are just gonna stand still and zone out while he's going around killing one person at a time. If Obito one-shots a Spriggan, you know he's immediately going to be targeted by the rest. Assuming all the Akatsuki aren't instantly killed or BFR'd of course (which is the most likely scenario).

-As I already stated, I agree that Obito and Itachi are the main threats. And as I also already stated, neither of them have the capability to one-shot all of the Spriggans simultaneously (which you keep implying). For example, Obito isn't using kamui while simultaneously controlling a Spriggan, nor is Itachi using Amaterasu and the Totsuka Blade simultaneously. I'll admit I didn't take Nagato's Naraka Path into account, but it's useless if he gets one-shotted (either just him or his whole team). And the Human Path takes way too long to one-shot and requires physical contact. Hidan isn't much of a threat because he doesn't have range aside from his extendable scythe. The moment he tries to take someone's blood, someone is disintegrating him, BFRing him, etc.

-I disagree, the Spriggans' hax is far superior. Only Obito and Itachi have reliable hax while Nagato has non-instant hax, whereas August, Irene, Dimaria, Brandish, Invel, etc. all have instant hax and Spriggans like Larcade and Bloodman can make efficient use of their non-instant hax because they can be backline.

-Conversely, I could see the Akatsuki potentially taking a round or two, but it requires luck: Obito and Itachi cannot be one-shotted while all of the Spriggans with one-shot potential have to be one-shotted simultaneously. Which is highly unlikely.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: I'll make my reply, just to make sure, SBA rule is implied right?

So like Magic=Chakra

Kingxix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@yellowthenaruto: This is super dumb. Most of the spriggans have way better strength and durability then those foddersuki glass canon.

Lol the balant low ball for ft is ridiculous

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: My point here is that you're trying to tell yourself Obito is completely unbeatable when he's clearly not. Yeah he has a really strong ability but it has limits and he's just one guy vs several with equally strong abilities.

If I recall, I said Obito can't stay Intangible forever didn't I? So yeah. My point is that, During the time he is intangible (be it 30 seconds or an hour), He is most likely unbeatable. But when his intangibility runs out, yes he can be hit. His intangibility lasts like around 5 mins, meaning he will be unbeatable from the spriggans by 5 mins.

Same goes for the Spriggans. They could wipe his entire team in under 3 seconds.

Lmao hell no dude, not even in my wildest dreams Lol.

• August: Firstly, what suggests August is going to be the first person targeted by Obito? Secondly, even if he is targeted first, he has plenty of options to protect himself, one-shot Obito simultaneously, or both (Kamui will BFR him slower than normal due to his Slow Magic, which gives him enough time to either copy and subsequently nullify it or use a one-shot ability of his own such as Crush).

Since this is crossverse battle. SBA should imply here. So Magic=Chakra

Obito isn't stupid. He can easily sense and tell that Those 2 are the strongest out of the spriggans. (He can sense Magic=Chakra). Therefore Obito would literally teleport behind August and suck him inside Kamui. Not only that, But can you please tell me how would August One shot Obito during the time he is intangible? Crush Magic legit gets negged by his intangibility. Obito would take out August and Irene first since there the biggest threat.

Or Obito would just manipulate August and turn against his own team, Making it much easier for the Akatsuki. But alas, August isn't one shotting Obito when he is intangible, and he can literally just teleport behind August, and bfr him, which shouldn't even take few seconds.

Is in character for August to use slow magic? did he use it against Gildarts? or Cana? There is nothing August can do against Kamui and he has 0 Counter for it, Unless you name those Abilities. Relfection, Slow Magic, Barrier Magic, Explosion are no counters for Kamui I hope you know that. And no, I am not saying August isn't sitting there doing nothing, Its just that he has no counter to Kamui and Intangibility, Therefore he gets settled with in few seconds. Obito would indeed target the threats first which are August and Irene.

Worst case scenario, Obito has Izanagi which is another one shot. But not that he even needs it.

Irene: Firstly, same as above: what suggests Irene is going to be the first person targeted by Obito? Secondly, same as above: Irene was fast enough to dodge an attack from Acnologia and she was able to prevent most of Erza's attacks from hitting her, so she can probably get a one-shot ability off before she

Obito is relativistic in reaction speed. He was able to react to Raikage's Lightning blitz. And he should also scale above MS Sasuke who was also able to react to Raikage and dodge his strikes. His Kamui is easily FTL

Is Irene Relativistic in reaction speed? I mean, She has no counter to Kamui Anyway. And I explained why She would be one of the first ones targetted by Obito. Taking these two out wouldn't even take more than 10 seconds. All Obito has to do is Teleport behind them with Relativistic reaction speed and Kamui them. Don't go and say "The spriggans aren't gonna stand there and do nothing". I agree there not but Sadly, they don't have Counter to Kamui

And about the Acnologia point, He was literally holding back, didn't even take Irene seriously. Acnologia even said that, she might provide him some "entertainment". So yeah, Acno didn't take Irene Seriously and that doesn't put her Relativistic reaction speed as well.

Larcade: His abilities take time to fully take effect, I'll admit, but they'd still work (and he's likely gonna be backline so it's unlikely that he'll get targeted right off the bat). The only two times his effects were completely negated were Sting eating his magic (because he can eat light/white magic) and Sting entering Rogue's shadow to prevent his senses from being affected. The Akatsuki don't possess these abilities so they're equally as susceptible as everyone else.

Exactly, his Ability takes time. I'm gonna say "The Akatsuki isn't just gonna stand there and do nothing"

IIRC Sting negated all 3 types of Larcades Magic. The third one I agree he needed Rogues help but its not like his Magic would take all the Akatsuki's out. I'm not taking about White Magic from Larcade, those can be easily dodged By Akatsuki.

Larcade might either be the 3rd one targetted by Obito, Or can just be Genjutsu'd by Itachi or Obito can manipulate Larcade with his Sharingan and turn him against his own team.

Also.... Larcade doesn't have one shot abilities so Idk why he is listed here

• Dimaria: The only case of this happening is with E.N.D.. Everyone else, including God-Slayers who supposedly counter her, were frozen.

By that Logic, Dimaria>Zeref. Or Dimaria>Dragon Gods mainly because she can stop time. That logic becomes faulty if it only indicates E.N.D

Since MP=Chakra Many people on the Akatsuki would have more MP/Chakra than her. So they can break out Dimaria's timestop with Raw Power.

Again she could've soloed Ishgar by herself, but she didn't. Mainly because she "couldn't"

Brandish: Firstly, she couldn't shrink a Spriggan enhanced by Irene. That's it. Secondly, yeah she probably could have soloed the entire arc if she wanted to...but she didn't want to. Absence of evidence does not equal evidence of absence. It's made clear she doesn't like to do "annoying" things (which canonically includes killing people). Thirdly, she probably can shrink all of the Akatsuki simultaneously since she can shrink and enlarge islands effortlessly. Fourthly, you haven't even addressed Brandish's most formidable one-shotting power: her ability to enlarge someone's organs until they explode. Dimaria confirms her ability

"Annoying" lol. She made clear herself that her feelings and actions are seperate. She was ordered by Zeref to slaugher mankind. So.. Yeah

I'm gonna keep this short and just say Brandish gets amatrasu'd so hard it isn't even funny.

• Bloodman: He has several, but some take time to take effect (Magical Barrier Particles and, upon death, he can literally drag multiple people into the underworld) and he didn't explicitly use others (Macro and other Curses)

He will be a hard one to sense or target since he doesn't use MP therefore the Akatsuki's will think he is a joke. But Compare bloodman to Sasori.

What does Bloodman's poison surround? A street level area compared to Sasori's which is more potent and can surround a larger battlefield as well as just use iron sand to prevent the particles from spreading?

• Invel: True, but it goes both ways—insta freeze GG, Ice Lock GG.

Is he fast enough to do so? Itachi and Obito are FTL. It can't go either way if one is much slower. And Obito would stay intangible so GG. 5 mins won't even past by this time lol.

But Itachi is more than enought to Handle Brandish and Invel

• Jacob: An inconsequential range limit. He instantly BFR'd everyone in the Fairy Tail guild building (besides Lucy because of her Celestial Spirit). So...yeah, Genjutsu/Kamui GG, but again, it goes both ways. He can instantly BFR all of them.

Obito's bfr>>>>Jacob's bfr.

Cool lets say he bfr'd the Akatsu. Well guess what, Obito Kamui's the Akatsuki's back..... How simple.....

• Neinhart: Ummmm...excuse me? It would totally be in-character for him to stop what he's doing and start simping. Have we forgotten Obito's, like...principal motivations and desires?

Aright, The other Akatsuki's can handle Neinhart, I've only been mentioning Itachi and Obito the most

Again, I'm not denying Obito's abilities here. You just keep presenting every argument as if all 12 of the Spriggans are just gonna stand still and zone out while he's going around killing one person at a time.

Not quite, its just that they don't have a counter for Obito's intang and Kamui bfr thats all. They can move around all they want, but Obito would just bfr them with FTL speed

If Obito one-shots a Spriggan, you know he's immediately going to be targeted by the rest. Assuming all the Akatsuki aren't instantly killed or BFR'd of course (which is the most likely scenario).

In which they can't do anything to Obito when he is intang Lmaooo. Also lemme say this "The Akatsuki isn't just gonna stand there and do nothing"

As I already stated, I agree that Obito and Itachi are the main threats. And as I also already stated, neither of them have the capability to one-shot all of the Spriggans simultaneously (which you keep implying).

When did I say Obito would one shot "All" the Spriggans "simultaneously" ?

He would just one shot one after another, Thats what I said, meant and implied

For example, Obito isn't using kamui while simultaneously controlling a Spriggan, nor is Itachi using Amaterasu and the Totsuka Blade simultaneously.

Itachi can Amaterasu multiple targets. And I see no reason for Obito controlling one and also Kamu'ing others unless you can provide info they can't

'll admit I didn't take Nagato's Naraka Path into account, but it's useless if he gets one-shotted (either just him or his whole team)

By who?

'll admit I didn't take Nagato's Naraka Path into account, but it's useless if he gets one-shotted (either just him or his whole team)

Kk I agree

I disagree, the Spriggans' hax is far superior. Only Obito and Itachi have reliable hax while Nagato has non-instant hax, whereas August, Irene, Dimaria, Brandish, Invel, etc. all have instant hax and Spriggans like Larcade and Bloodman can make efficient use of their non-instant hax because they can be backline.

Far superior??? Dude even if they have far superior hax altogether as a team. Kamui, Genjutsu are still GG's. Like the hax Spriggans have won't work on Kamui.

Kamui and Genjutsu>>>Any hax spriggans have

Akatsuki also have Instant Hax like Kamui, Genjutsu, Amaterasu, Izanagi and etc. Look dude, I explained why Irene and August would be taken out first and you know they don't have counter for Obito's intang and Kamui. So Spriggans mian hax's are already gone

Avatar image for deactivated-63055caf3d35e
deactivated-63055caf3d35e

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@kingxix said:

@yellowthenaruto: This is super dumb. Most of the spriggans have way better strength and durability then those foddersuki glass canon.

Lol the balant low ball for ft is ridiculous

Most of the Spriggan 12 don't even have better durability and strength feats then Kisame, Kakazu and Deva Path

Blame Hiro Mashima for lack of speed feats

Necromancer76

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gogito said:

If I recall, I said Obito can't stay Intangible forever didn't I? So yeah. My point is that, During the time he is intangible (be it 30 seconds or an hour), He is most likely unbeatable. But when his intangibility runs out, yes he can be hit. His intangibility lasts like around 5 mins, meaning he will be unbeatable from the spriggans by 5 mins.

Yeah he can be intangible for 5 minutes, but he can't do anything while he's intangible. If he wants to teleport or to attack someone, he has to deactivate the intangibility. The moment he does, he's getting one-shotted.

Lmao hell no dude, not even in my wildest dreams Lol.

I've already explained to you how easily several of them can. Not my fault you're not understanding.

Since this is crossverse battle. SBA should imply here. So Magic=Chakra

Obito isn't stupid. He can easily sense and tell that Those 2 are the strongest out of the spriggans. (He can sense Magic=Chakra). Therefore Obito would literally teleport behind August and suck him inside Kamui. Not only that, But can you please tell me how would August One shot Obito during the time he is intangible? Crush Magic legit gets negged by his intangibility. Obito would take out August and Irene first since there the biggest threat.

Or Obito would just manipulate August and turn against his own team, Making it much easier for the Akatsuki. But alas, August isn't one shotting Obito when he is intangible, and he can literally just teleport behind August, and bfr him, which shouldn't even take few seconds.

Is in character for August to use slow magic? did he use it against Gildarts? or Cana? There is nothing August can do against Kamui and he has 0 Counter for it, Unless you name those Abilities. Relfection, Slow Magic, Barrier Magic, Explosion are no counters for Kamui I hope you know that. And no, I am not saying August isn't sitting there doing nothing, Its just that he has no counter to Kamui and Intangibility, Therefore he gets settled with in few seconds. Obito would indeed target the threats first which are August and Irene.

Worst case scenario, Obito has Izanagi which is another one shot. But not that he even needs it.

Firstly, if he wants to teleport behind August, he has to turn off intangibility (which will result in his instant death). Secondly, the moment Obito tries to attack him, he's able to be damaged, so August can Crush him as he himself is getting attacked. Thirdly, August isn't getting mind-controlled. Any magic he witnesses, he can copy and then nullify, even after he has already been affected by it (as evidenced by Crush). Fourthly, August possesses Cobra's Hearing Magic, so he's gonna hear Obito's thoughts and find out that he's about to get attacked so he'll be able to counter him. Fifthly, there's no reason for August not to use Slow Magic.

Obito is relativistic in reaction speed. He was able to react to Raikage's Lightning blitz. And he should also scale above MS Sasuke who was also able to react to Raikage and dodge his strikes. His Kamui is easily FTL

Is Irene Relativistic in reaction speed? I mean, She has no counter to Kamui Anyway. And I explained why She would be one of the first ones targetted by Obito. Taking these two out wouldn't even take more than 10 seconds. All Obito has to do is Teleport behind them with Relativistic reaction speed and Kamui them. Don't go and say "The spriggans aren't gonna stand there and do nothing". I agree there not but Sadly, they don't have Counter to Kamui

And about the Acnologia point, He was literally holding back, didn't even take Irene seriously. Acnologia even said that, she might provide him some "entertainment". So yeah, Acno didn't take Irene Seriously and that doesn't put her Relativistic reaction speed as well.

I have no idea, I don't do speed calcs because I know the authors didn't use calcs when creating speed feats for their characters.

Again, here you are sucking off Kamui. The moment Obito teleports and starts to attack Irene, he'll become targetable and the other Spriggans with one-shot potential are gonna one-shot him.

True, but Irene wasn't trying either. In fact, she intentionally started the fight despite knowing who he was and she was enjoying the fight as it progressed. Acnologia even commended her abilities later on.

Exactly, his Ability takes time. I'm gonna say "The Akatsuki isn't just gonna stand there and do nothing"

IIRC Sting negated all 3 types of Larcades Magic. The third one I agree he needed Rogues help but its not like his Magic would take all the Akatsuki's out. I'm not taking about White Magic from Larcade, those can be easily dodged By Akatsuki.

Larcade might either be the 3rd one targetted by Obito, Or can just be Genjutsu'd by Itachi or Obito can manipulate Larcade with his Sharingan and turn him against his own team.

Also.... Larcade doesn't have one shot abilities so Idk why he is listed here

Larcade's magic will affect the Akatsuki instantly, it just won't kill them right off the bat. Regardless, the Akatsuki will likely have a hard time using any of their abilities when the magic starts to take effect.

Larcade's effectiveness in this regard is that his magic can affect multiple people at once, even if they are stronger than him, and his magic will disrupt the Akatsuki and/or prevent them from casting Ninjutsu effectively.

Itachi is gonna focus one person, and Obito is already focusing August or Irene. So, if we continue this scenario, I'll counter your next points under the implication that Obito is focusing August/Irene while Itachi is focusing Larcade.

By that Logic, Dimaria>Zeref. Or Dimaria>Dragon Gods mainly because she can stop time. That logic becomes faulty if it only indicates E.N.D

Since MP=Chakra Many people on the Akatsuki would have more MP/Chakra than her. So they can break out Dimaria's timestop with Raw Power.

Again she could've soloed Ishgar by herself, but she didn't. Mainly because she "couldn't"

It's possible. Again...absence of evidence does not equal evidence of absence. Stop using this argument because it's hilariously faulty.

Zeref can stop time as well though so it probably wouldn't work on him for that reason and not his MP. As for the Dragons, there's nothing to suggest they can resist Time Stop, it's just that her attacks wouldn't even damage them, even while time is stopped.

There's no way any of the Akatsuki have more power than her. All the Spriggans have significantly more MP than Makarov, and Makarov was capable of wiping out 700,000-800,000 people with one ability. So none of them are breaking out of Dimaria's Time Stop.

"Annoying" lol. She made clear herself that her feelings and actions are seperate. She was ordered by Zeref to slaugher mankind. So.. Yeah

I'm gonna keep this short and just say Brandish gets amatrasu'd so hard it isn't even funny.

Yeah she said that, but not only does she not necessarily follow orders to the best of her ability (as seen by her giving up the search for the spy because it was annoying), she also told Lucy she didn't want to kill her or her friends and saved several of them from death (she had no reason to save Mirajane, but she did anyway). Even when she was about to kill Lucy before the reveal, she was crying. There isn't one scene where she genuinely wanted to kill someone.

Ah, what a pathetic way to ignore my points because they make too much sense. I'll keep this short then too: "Brandish explodes everyone's organs simultaneously so hard it isn't even funny."

He will be a hard one to sense or target since he doesn't use MP therefore the Akatsuki's will think he is a joke. But Compare bloodman to Sasori.

What does Bloodman's poison surround? A street level area compared to Sasori's which is more potent and can surround a larger battlefield as well as just use iron sand to prevent the particles from spreading?

Add the fact that Bloodman possesses intangibility as well.

Ummm...I disagree on all points. Sasori's was limited to the area where he was facing Sakura and Chiyo whereas Bloodman was killing people who couldn't even see him (Tempester possesses the same particles and his covered a whole city). Furthermore, Sasori's poison, as I already stated, takes far longer to kill someone, whereas Bloodman's is much faster.

Base Sasori uses his Hiruko puppet (for the defense it provides), not the Third Kazekage. Furthermore, he isn't using iron sand at the start of the battle (which is the only time of the battle that matters since they're all getting one-shotted).

Is he fast enough to do so? Itachi and Obito are FTL. It can't go either way if one is much slower. And Obito would stay intangible so GG. 5 mins won't even past by this time lol.

But Itachi is more than enought to Handle Brandish and Invel

He's fast enough:

No Caption Provided

They couldn't even see Invel when this happened btw

Again, Obito can be targeted when he teleports or tries to attack someone.

No he isn't. Remeber, Itachi is focusing Larcade right now per your scenario. While he's doing that, Brandish or Invel are one-shotting him.

Obito's bfr>>>>Jacob's bfr.

Cool lets say he bfr'd the Akatsu. Well guess what, Obito Kamui's the Akatsuki's back..... How simple.....

No it's not. Jacob's works just as well except it can affect all of the Akatsuki at once.

Lmao, and how is he gonna do that? That's Jacob's own pocket dimension, Obito can't affect it.

Aright, The other Akatsuki's can handle Neinhart, I've only been mentioning Itachi and Obito the most

I agree they can handle him. The problem, however, is that all of the other Akatsuki are getting one-shotted as soon as the battle begins. Then, with just Obito alive, Neinhart makes the Historia, then the battle ends.

Not quite, its just that they don't have a counter for Obito's intang and Kamui bfr thats all. They can move around all they want, but Obito would just bfr them with FTL speed

Again, if Obito wants to actually help his team, he has to turn off intangibility to attack or teleport. When he does, he dies.

In which they can't do anything to Obito when he is intang Lmaooo. Also lemme say this "The Akatsuki isn't just gonna stand there and do nothing"

I mean, you could say they are, since they're all getting one-shotted as soon as the battle begins, as I have already proven to be possible.

When did I say Obito would one shot "All" the Spriggans "simultaneously" ?

He would just one shot one after another, Thats what I said, meant and implied

Again, as soon as he starts taking people out, he's getting focused (especially since his whole team is dying in 2 seconds anyway).

Itachi can Amaterasu multiple targets. And I see no reason for Obito controlling one and also Kamu'ing others unless you can provide info they can't

When does Itachi use Amaterasu on multiple people?

Obito has to deactivate certain Sharingan abilities so he can use others. Furthermore, if he wants to take control of someone, he probably can't use kamui during that time.

By who?

By all the people I listed.

Far superior??? Dude even if they have far superior hax altogether as a team. Kamui, Genjutsu are still GG's. Like the hax Spriggans have won't work on Kamui.

Kamui and Genjutsu>>>Any hax spriggans have

Akatsuki also have Instant Hax like Kamui, Genjutsu, Amaterasu, Izanagi and etc. Look dude, I explained why Irene and August would be taken out first and you know they don't have counter for Obito's intang and Kamui. So Spriggans mian hax's are already gone

So you literally concede that his whole team is gonna die? Obito and Itachi can take out 2 people respectively, maybe more if you can provide proof. Conversely, there are several Spriggans who can take out all of the Akatsuki at once (besides Obito if he's intangible). This is basic mathematics dude.

Again, even if that was the case, Kamui/Izanagi + Genjustu/Amaterasu < Crush + Transfiguration + RIP + Organ explosion + Magic Barrier Particles + Instant Freeze + Neinhart summoning Rin.

Obito and Itachi alone are not enough. That's the core argument here.

Dimitri1220

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yall be wanking Kamui way too much. If it was really that op he never would've lost.

gogito

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@necromancer76: This is going really repetitive. Why don't we settle it in my discord server? So that we can go point by point. It'll be much faster and I can organize my points better. Up to you

BlueApril

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The spriggans can take it

KillZit

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Brandish grows both Irene and August to giant size, magnifying their already godly powers, and the other spriggan 12 members as well. A giant Irene and a giant August, a giant spriggan 12 stomps. Or she shrinks the whole akatsuki team to microscopic size.