*All are current
*Takes place on a random continent
*Nagato is edo tensei but he can die
*Everyone else that is dead is now alive again
*Zeref cannot participate
*Dimaria can't use timestop
*Win by dirt nap
@thevivas: Just that they're the strongest.
August>Irene>>Base Natsu=Casually one shotting Mountain busters.
August>Irene=Warping a Large Country to 1/20 of its size.
But how does that help them identify Deidara's nano bombs should he decide to use them? Or any of Itachi's Genjutsu, Amaterasu, Susanoo techniques? Or Tobi's intangibility? Or Pain/Nagato's Soul Absorption and summons?
Irene solo (transmutate matter, meteor call, universe one, dragon form, weather manipulation etc)
Larcade solo (soul ripping, light manipulation, almost as powerful as Irene)
Brandish solo (Shrink matter at Will, increase her power will decreasing her opponents, so OP)
Dimaria solo (slow down time, freeze it entirely, Summon the time-GOD, is the same level as Brandish)
God Serena solo (manipulate 8 elements, is at the same level as Brandish)
August solo (copy any magic, nullify them, hv almost complete master of magic, Irene level)
Zeref solo (curse power, immortal, darkness manipulation, OP)
August potentially solos. The spriggan just have too much hax on their side. Larcade alone would have the men laid out on the floor wanting to bust a load and August can insta-copy/nullify any power he comes into contact with. Add Command T and universe into the mix and the nins are at disadvantage. This is a borderline mismatch in favor of the wizards
@gxrevs06: ? Not even in a billion years.
Larcade magics can be countered by small pain like a bite and willpower. Also it affects his comrades too. Something that a Genin+ Shinobi can figure out how to nullify it.
? August can't copy/nullify anything. Even if he's equalized there's the Kekkei Genkai barrier, which means Sharingan and Rinnegan eyes related powers. Just like when August wasn't able to do anything against Cana's cards and wasn't able to copy Dragonslayers powers (poison dragonslayer magic, thunder dragonslayer magic).
He can't copy/nullify:
- every Deidara attacks
- every Sasori attacks
- every Kakuzu attacks
- Samehada related attacks
- Sharingan Itachi's attacks
- Sharingan Obito's attacks
- every Nagato and Six paths attacks
In this battle August is almost useless.
Brandish? She can be fooled by Hidan. He replicates what Lucy did and then curse her. Also her power can't work against someone stronger than her. ?
@dust_hawk: Im pretty sure OP meant the Akatsuki when they were alive and the protagonist were fighting them. By that Logic Hidan would be a pile of body parts, Itachi would have one eye, and Kisame wouldn't have samehada. And also Obito when he died didnt even have the tailed beast.
This is a mismatch. Deidara and Sasori, the slowest Akatsuki, are at least twice as fast as Acnologia, the fastest FT character who could easily blitz the entire Spriggan 12 at once.
The Akatsuki has a horrific speed advantage and at least a dozen instant kill moves. This could not be more of a mismatch.
@rickthenick: Sasuke was casually dodging sound based attacks in chunin exams and Deidara kept up with a much faster and stronger Sasuke. Itachi reacted to Kirin which 1/1000th of a second. Pein was fast enough to trade hands with six tails Naruto. Obito was fast enough to compete with the damn Yellow flash at the age of 14.
@flashingsabre: Deidara isn't the slowest of the Akatsuki. He was able to dodge a direct assault of a serious Hebi Sasuke, the same guy that 2 arcs before casually blitzed Naruto, Sai, Yamato and Sakura. And none was able to see him moving.
Dodged and countered Team Guy attacks, whitout both his arms.
Created and substitued himself with C4 - C2 Bombing Clones. None was able to see him doing that, not even Kakashi and CS2 Hebi Sasuke, skilled Sharingan users.
Sasori did something similar when he replaced himself with another puppet before getting sealed. None was able to see him doing that.
His Iron Sand attacks can be attack potency/speed-boosted. And his ability with 1 up to 100 puppets is above the Puppet Master level, as Chiyo proved.
OT: Akatsuki utterly stomps, as already said ?
Dimaria without time freeze is near to be a fodder.
Not to mention that Taka Sasuke, Juugo, Suigetsu, Karin and Orochimaru where Akatsuki members too.
- The Speed gap is huge. Huge Teamwork gap. Huge Intelligence/strategy gap.
- Nagato and Naraka can revive their whole team.
- Rinne Obito has a team of 6 Bijuu/Jinchuuriki.
- If this is base Obito: Izanagi.
- Akatsuki overwhelms by huge number advantage.
- Nagato can oneshot every Spriggan with Gedo Mazo: Soul Eater Dragon.
- A mid. Level Shinra Tensei (Bunta Trio destroyer) is enough to oneshot every Spriggan.
- No answer to Sasori's poison.
- No answer to C4 Garuda.
- 6 Paths means visual connection + Rinne Animal visual connection.
- Itachi's hax means 1 look = 1 K.O/Kill.
- Obito is a Genjutsu user too. Same threat as Itachi (or a bit below due to lacks of Tsukuyomi, Izanami, Kotoamatsukami...but he has still the MS Genjutsu).
- No answer to Obito Kamui.
- Kakuzu has diamomd skin + 5 elemental monsters/hearts.
- Bunshin/Clones (Kisame, Itachi, Zetsu takes the form of his comrades or Spriggans).
- Kisame has regeneration through Samehada.
- 2 Chibaku Tensei users, 3 Soul Sucker users, 2 Animal Summoner users (3 with Orochimaru), 2 Asura Path (missiles etc.) users.
- Hidan's teamwork with Kakuzu and the others + his Death Curse is a huge threat.
- No answer to Orochimaru's Juinjutsu nor poison nor his "immortality". Edo Tensei with corpses.
Too many things to say...?
@rickthenick: Sasuke was a member during the Pain and Kage Summit arcs.
Yes it was natural lightning. He used his chakra to gather and direct it, but it was still a natural lightning strike. Zetsu very clearly explains how fast it must be moving, and how fast Itachi is be able to block it. Itachi being that fast ends up leading to several major plot points, so there's zero room for argument against the feat.
Six Tails Naruto scales off a ton of other characters, leaving him at around the same speed tier as Kakashi and sick Itachi (lighting timing/Mach 300+).
Obito was still physically keeping up with and reacting to Minato, who was massively faster than lightning.
Please Log In to post.
Log in to comment