Round 2 both with there suits and gear battle to the death

Fight takes place in startling city

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Sportsmaster wins the first round. His strength,striking,and durability far exceed Oliver's its not even funny. But in the second round he's likely to get taken out by explosive arrows. Tho he does scale above someone who's an arrow timer.

Avatar image for deactivated-5f69ececf0a68
deactivated-5f69ececf0a68

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@worldsgreatest: Didn't Oliver mulitple times outsmarted Derek Samphson who is already stated to be super meta by Felicity as Derek got contact with unusuall toxins ?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie. Though yet to watch last few episodes of Stargirl.

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By WorldsGreatest

@cinderella12 said:

@worldsgreatest: Didn't Oliver mulitple times outsmarted Derek Samphson who is already stated to be super meta by Felicity as Derek got contact with unusuall toxins ?

Outsmart isn't the word I'd use. Derek Sampson just couldn't fight as well as Ollie could. Sportsmaster has 20+ years of fighting experience and was stated to be the best fighter Pat has ever seen who himself have encountered dozens of superheros.

Not to mention his durability is off the charts and so is his strength. He scales to his wife who could take concrete vaporizing blasts with little to no damage aside from simply being K.O/d. Clash evenly with a punch that can go through trees and make large dents and move pick up trucks. Throw a person 20 feet with one arm while in midair,send someone flying a good seven feet with a punch,send someone flying 20 feet with his baseball bat etc.

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: What ep are you on?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Slade-Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ollie.

el-kun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sport master takes round 1 with ease

Round 2 Ollie should win due to trick and explosive arrows

Avatar image for theoneabovelife
TheOneAboveLife

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sportmaster takes R1 with pure ease.

R2? Oliver stomps because Sportmaster CanT ArRoW tImE.

WorldsGreatest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoneabovelife: He should be able to arrow time. Wildcat could and she's inferior to Sportsmaster in pretty much every stat.

Also. Thoughts on the show?

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ollie both. 2 eps left tho

beatboks1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 6

@rbt: i dont know how unarmed Ollie is doing more damage than a drill to the spine. That couldnt put Sportsmaster down and niether will Ollir in hand to hand.

Ollie definitely looses round 1

D2therJ

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oliver both rounds comfortably

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sportsmaster can maybe win R1, but Oliver definitely takes R2/

Avatar image for deactivated-603506ba17b96
deactivated-603506ba17b96

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have one question. Is Sportmaster in that show ( it was 5 months i have forgotten ) a metahuman enhanced by some serum or sth ?

Or he is just normal human

Rhubarb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rhubarb said:

@mama7:

Hes a normal human.

I am giving Oliver the edge. If we are using non sensical PIS moments like Sport master harming Hourman Jr. with golf balls ( same guy can without bleeding damage trees, bend cars, slap Solomon Grundy etc. ).

I can also use PIS moments for Oliver like surpassing consistnetly bloodlusted Mirakuru Roy, Derek Samphson meta etc.

Rhubarb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mama7 said:
@rhubarb said:

@mama7:

Hes a normal human.

I am giving Oliver the edge. If we are using non sensical PIS moments like Sport master harming Hourman Jr. with golf balls ( same guy can without bleeding damage trees, bend cars, slap Solomon Grundy etc. ).

I can also use PIS moments for Oliver like surpassing consistnetly bloodlusted Mirakuru Roy, Derek Samphson meta etc.

To be fair hourmans durability isn't great, at all. Its questionable if he even gets a boost in that regard, since it seems to be just strength, possibly endurance.

That said, i reckon Sportsmaster will take R1, and Ollie will take R2.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rhubarb said:
@mama7 said:
@rhubarb said:

@mama7:

Hes a normal human.

To be fair hourmans durability isn't great, at all. Its questionable if he even gets a boost in that regard, since it seems to be just strength, possibly endurance.

That said, i reckon Sportsmaster will take R1, and Ollie will take R2.

Problem is Olivr has >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> feats than Sportmaster.

Ollie has plenty PIS moments like falling of the cliff without blood puddle, bruises etc. Even Tatsu Yamashiro said he was then alive thanks to temperature/snow and his super physiology/will to live. Another PIS moment is statement where AMAZO considers Oliver Queen as metahuman DNAwise ( like what ). Maybe it is about his magic powers from mystic symbols since Dark Matter and magic is very connected in this verse. Ollie taking hits from Nazi Kara, taking hits ( off screen ) from shadow demons who could damage Quantum tower which generates energy to reverses exotic state of antimatter etc.

We don't use PIS, WIS and CISes at all in fights.

Sportmaster had problems to just faint Pat Dugan + he was easily harmed to blood by that driller of Mike Dugan ( i think Hourman Jr consistently is higher that this ).

Sportmaster is strong but Oliver, Thea, Dig, Emiko have way better feats. Sportsmaster is a bit above Arsenal's lvl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theoneabovelife: He should be able to arrow time. Wildcat could and she's inferior to Sportsmaster in pretty much every stat.

Also. Thoughts on the show?

Speaking truth Sportmaster isn't above Ollie.

If we use maximum outlier/PIS moments like harming Hourman Jr with golf clubs, Ollie has also maximum outlier moments like no selling explosions, tanking fall from cliff, without bleeding survived falling ceiling shard, surviving full blast of Black Siren ( aka casual builidng buster or rock statue shatterer ), scaling above Mirakuru Roy or matching other Mirakuru soldiers, tanking blats from Khushu Idol users, Dominators, Nazi Supergirl etc.

We don't use outliers which make no sense since low ends still appears later.

Same as Wonder Woman can once take a nuke/ muli solar system lvl bomb then consistently bleeds from knives, roses, cactuses, normal bullets etc.

RBT

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rbt: i dont know how unarmed Ollie is doing more damage than a drill to the spine. That couldnt put Sportsmaster down and niether will Ollir in hand to hand.

Ollie definitely looses round 1

Haven't been to the drill to the spine part yet(2-3 eps left i think), but why would snapping limbs and neck not work on Sportsmaster? Oliver loves submission and snapping bones.