icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#201  Edited By icec0ld
@spidey 15

Morlun wrecked spiderman Kraven has too.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#202  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@MzombieX: I'll respect your opinion cause you are a reasonable debater, I will not Edgeworth's due to his constant X-man fanboyism in the past, nothing against him personally but it gets old after awhile.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#203  Edited By spidey 15
@Pantherman: Since when Morlun is supposed to be a low showing for Spidey? 

Kraven has never wrecked spider-man. The only actual times that he was able to beat or give him some trouble was when he had prep and even then, there were several other factors that helped him get a slight edge, not because Kraven was too good for spidey. And there are times where spidey has beaten or humiliated a prepared Kraven. One of these times, Kraven had helped from 2-3 leopards and not only he was unable to beat spidey, but Peter was dancing around him without getting tagged by him or his "allies".  
:)
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#204  Edited By Trackz
@spidey 15 said:
@Trackz:  No spidey, was not normal. Being stronger or faster means nothing if you don't act in a more concentrated manner.  They have been in equal terms because even though Blade was weakened, spidey was not trying to fight him. Then, when he got berserk, he tried to attacked him but even during at that moment, he asked himself what he was doing, making him lose his concentration on the fight. Then when he got normal again, he easily found a way to beat Blade, instead of just attacking him like a brawler. Also, i love how he was able to dodge hit attacks, at the beginning but when the vampirism has taken control, he fought like a fool.  That does not change my point, since i have already posted a scan where he was in a similar situation and he not just dodged bullets, but he has actually dodged f#cking lasers. If you want, i can post also a feat where he dodges electricity from mid air. Recovering from a hit is not an excuse. Spidey consistently takes hits from far stronger and recovers pretty fast. Hell, there was a time when he was fighting a team of villains and he was really tired during the whole fight. After beating a villain, he was forced to take a full attack from f#cking rhino. Even rhino states that he was barely alive and his attempt to attack him, failed since spidey was fast enough to dodge. I think it's fair to assume that a bloodlsuted, more serious and physically better version of spidey, should have no trouble dodging Blade's shots. :)
Look at it this way. 

If I told you to dodge a tennis ball, that's easy right? You hop out of the way. 

If I kick you in the face and throw a tennis ball at you, chances are you won't dodge the tennis ball, or even know a tennis ball had been thrown.  

Spiderman has taken stronger hit, that doesn't mean Blade's don't hurt badly enough to take a second to two to see straight from, it's not like Blade waited, he shot immediately after. 
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#205  Edited By spidey 15
@Trackz said:
@spidey 15 said:
@Trackz:  No spidey, was not normal. Being stronger or faster means nothing if you don't act in a more concentrated manner.  They have been in equal terms because even though Blade was weakened, spidey was not trying to fight him. Then, when he got berserk, he tried to attacked him but even during at that moment, he asked himself what he was doing, making him lose his concentration on the fight. Then when he got normal again, he easily found a way to beat Blade, instead of just attacking him like a brawler. Also, i love how he was able to dodge hit attacks, at the beginning but when the vampirism has taken control, he fought like a fool.  That does not change my point, since i have already posted a scan where he was in a similar situation and he not just dodged bullets, but he has actually dodged f#cking lasers. If you want, i can post also a feat where he dodges electricity from mid air. Recovering from a hit is not an excuse. Spidey consistently takes hits from far stronger and recovers pretty fast. Hell, there was a time when he was fighting a team of villains and he was really tired during the whole fight. After beating a villain, he was forced to take a full attack from f#cking rhino. Even rhino states that he was barely alive and his attempt to attack him, failed since spidey was fast enough to dodge. I think it's fair to assume that a bloodlsuted, more serious and physically better version of spidey, should have no trouble dodging Blade's shots. :)
Look at it this way.  If I told you to dodge a tennis ball, that's easy right? You hop out of the way.  If I kick you in the face and throw a tennis ball at you, chances are you won't dodge the tennis ball, or even know a tennis ball had been thrown.   Spiderman has taken stronger hit, that doesn't mean Blade's don't hurt badly enough to take a second to two to see straight from, it's not like Blade waited, he shot immediately after. 
Well, if you have the strength of a five year old, the i can still dodge the ball...lol :P 

Seriously though, i think you missed my point. I don't doubt that Blade's strikes would hurt Spidey, but my point is that since spidey takes hits from far stronger people than him or Blade and he easily recovers pretty fast( see me example with rhino, since is the perfect one. Spidey was going through hell fighting plenty of villains and IIRC, his arm was broken as well, i think. Then he got a full hit from rhino and as he has stated, he seemed to be barely alive, but rhino still failed to finish him with a last hit since spidey recovered in a few seconds and got out of the way. And don't forget that rhino is a 85 toner and since he was running at spidey, the force of the attack should be amazingly strong ), then i don't see how Blade could make him unable  to dodge something that spidey consistently laughs at, with just a simple hit. I don't even see Blade accomplish something like that against normal spidey, let alone a version who had his physical stats improved due to vampirism. 

If you want, we can agree to disagree, but honestly, spidey has shown plenty of feats that make me believe that he should not get shot like that. 
Trackz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#206  Edited By Trackz
@spidey 15 said:
@Trackz said:
@spidey 15 said:
Look at it this way.  If I told you to dodge a tennis ball, that's easy right? You hop out of the way.  If I kick you in the face and throw a tennis ball at you, chances are you won't dodge the tennis ball, or even know a tennis ball had been thrown.   Spiderman has taken stronger hit, that doesn't mean Blade's don't hurt badly enough to take a second to two to see straight from, it's not like Blade waited, he shot immediately after. 
Well, if you have the strength of a five year old, the i can still dodge the ball...lol :P  Seriously though, i think you missed my point. I don't doubt that Blade's strikes would hurt Spidey, but my point is that since spidey takes hits from far stronger people than him or Blade and he easily recovers pretty fast( see me example with rhino, since is the perfect one. Spidey was going through hell fighting plenty of villains and IIRC, his arm was broken as well, i think. Then he got a full hit from rhino and as he has stated, he seemed to be barely alive, but rhino still failed to finish him with a last hit since spidey recovered in a few seconds and got out of the way. And don't forget that rhino is a 85 toner and since he was running at spidey, the force of the attack should be amazingly strong ), then i don't see how Blade could make him unable  to dodge something that spidey consistently laughs at, with just a simple hit. I don't even see Blade accomplish something like that against normal spidey, let alone a version who had his physical stats improved due to vampirism.  If you want, we can agree to disagree, but honestly, spidey has shown plenty of feats that make me believe that he should not get shot like that. :)
I'm not saying Spiderman can't recover, I'm sure he can, he did so against Blade in the second fight. But it was a combination of the fact Blade kicked him into the air meaning Spiderman doesn't have control over his trajectory while recovering and Blade let the shots fly right after that. But we can agree to disagree.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#207  Edited By spidey 15
@Trackz: Well, i don't think being in mid air would make it harder for Pete. He just needs to recover from the attack, which IMO, he can do it pretty fast considering Blade's strength level. 
icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#208  Edited By icec0ld
@spidey 15

Being in the air and following the trajectory that Blades kick sent him on would very much make it harder for Peter to dodge anything. Spiderman can't fly. To change direction he has to anchor a web and pull his body in whatever direction he is trying to go in. If he could fly he could instantly change his direction but he can't. Although I do think that Spiderman has a better shot at beating Blade or even Moon Knight Who I believe would be over powered eventually same with Slade Spiderman would wreck him but Cyclops destroys him and most everyone on this list. No not a fanboy yes love the X-men, hate Cyclops and Angel ( he is useless) although I do love Archangel and glad that they kept him that way he is farrrrr more lethal that way. Back to the topic now, I think that the starter of this thread should admit that he tried to create a scenario that would allow spiderman to win hands down in this gauntlet but failed by throwing in people like cyclops, gambit and freaking aquaman in there.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#209  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@god_spawn
Love you too man.
spidey 15

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#210  Edited By spidey 15
@Pantherman said:

@spidey 15:   Being in the air and following the trajectory that Blades kick sent him on would very much make it harder for Peter to dodge anything. Spiderman can't fly. To change direction he has to anchor a web and pull his body in whatever direction he is trying to go in. If he could fly he could instantly change his direction but he can't. Although I do think that Spiderman has a better shot at beating Blade or even Moon Knight Who I believe would be over powered eventually same with Slade Spiderman would wreck him but Cyclops destroys him and most everyone on this list. No not a fanboy yes love the X-men, hate Cyclops and Angel ( he is useless) although I do love Archangel and glad that they kept him that way he is farrrrr more lethal that way. Back to the topic now, I think that the starter of this thread should admit that he tried to create a scenario that would allow spiderman to win hands down in this gauntlet but failed by throwing in people like cyclops, gambit and freaking aquaman in there.

As i told you before, i don't care about the Gauntlet, so whether he loses to Gambit or Cyke, is something that i don't care about, even though as i told you before, distance is what will save cyclops and the OP did not mention any. 
As for spidey being in the air, i have explained how he could dodge. He does not need to change direction. He just needs to change his position by moving his limbs. He is pretty flexible so he can and has done it as i have shown by posting scans in the previous page. If you need more let me know. 
icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@spidey_15: I Know this is old but Spiderman is 5'10 and thats and twisting in turning is not going to change his trajectory. He is still traveling the same path towards Cyclops while prone in the air and Cyclops beam is wide horizontially and can increase vertically. Turning his body is going to do nothing, he can't increase altitude mid air, all he could do is anchor a web to the floor and pull himself down and by the time he puts his arm out to shoot his web Cyclops would have ripped a huge blast at him.

GraniteSoldier

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 42

Clears to Aquaman. Aquaman puts him down.