Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#102  Edited By Silver2467
@Edgeworth_11 said: 

@Silver2467 said:

@Edgeworth_11 said: 

Scott knocked out Blade, who is tougher than Spidy, with one well placed shot.   

What? How is Blade tougher than Spidey? Durability/healing/pain tolerance feats, please.  

He doesn't know Blade well, but knew how much power he needed to knock him out.

You just validated God_Spawn's point. He knew how much power he needed to knock him out. The same cannot be said about Cyclops engaging Spider-Man.
How did I validate it? Scott doesn't know how tough Blade is, but he successfully knocked him out.  
You contradicted yourself. First you said that Cyclops knew how much power he needed to knock Blade out. Now you say he does not know how tough Blade is. If he is unaware of Blade's level of resiliency, how does he instinctively know how much power is required from his blast to incapacitate him?  

Get your story straight.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#103  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Silver2467 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said: 
@Silver2467 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said: 

What? How is Blade tougher than Spidey? Durability/healing/pain tolerance feats, please.  

You just validated God_Spawn's point. He knew how much power he needed to knock him out. The same cannot be said about Cyclops engaging Spider-Man.
How did I validate it? Scott doesn't know how tough Blade is, but he successfully knocked him out.  
You contradicted yourself. First you said that Cyclops knew how much power he needed to knock Blade out. Now you say he does not know how tough Blade is. If he is unaware Blade's level of resiliency, how does he instinctively know how much power is required from his blast to incapacitate him?   Get your story straight.

No, you read it wrong. Cyclops doesn't know Blade very well. Infact, I am sure he knows Spidy more since he teamed with the X-men several times.  

So my point is, he doesn't know Blade very well, yet he used the exact amount of force to knock him out without harming him. He will easily to the same to Peter. 
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#104  Edited By Silver2467
@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Silver2467 said:

@Edgeworth_11 said: 
@Silver2467 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said: 

You contradicted yourself. First you said that Cyclops knew how much power he needed to knock Blade out. Now you say he does not know how tough Blade is. If he is unaware Blade's level of resiliency, how does he instinctively know how much power is required from his blast to incapacitate him?   Get your story straight.
No, you read it wrong. Cyclops doesn't know Blade very well. Infact, I am sure he knows Spidy more since he teamed with the X-men several times.   So my point is, he doesn't know Blade very well, yet he used the exact amount of force to knock him out without harming him. He will easily to the same to Peter. 
So, he does not know how much power is necessitated to render Blade unconscious then? Interesting. You might want to revise your earlier post. I would like to see some substantial proof that Cyclops has been reviewed on a defined analysis of Spider-Man's durability level, however. Peter's superhuman physical durability is difficult to isolate and summarize because of the resistance he possesses against certain forms of attack as opposed to others. So unless you can provide evidence to verify your conjecture that Cyclops has a detailed comprehension of Spider-Man's blunt force/energy/piercing damage resistance aside from your own preconception, then you have no point. And he will not do so to Spider-Man "easily" either, considering that Peter is more durable than Blade.
YoungThriller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#105  Edited By YoungThriller

I think he would stop at beast,Beast is stronger than spiderman after all his enhancements,spiderman is around 10 tons and beast is more than that.(after beasts second mutation his strength increased even more)Plus beast is more agile thanks to his simian body,and having total control over all his limbs.Beast is fast enough to keep up with spiderman a little. Plus he can take more damage than spiderman can.

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Silver2467 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:

@Silver2467 said:

@Edgeworth_11 said: 
@Silver2467 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said: 

No, you read it wrong. Cyclops doesn't know Blade very well. Infact, I am sure he knows Spidy more since he teamed with the X-men several times.   So my point is, he doesn't know Blade very well, yet he used the exact amount of force to knock him out without harming him. He will easily to the same to Peter. 
So, he does not know how much power is necessitated to render Blade unconscious then? Interesting. You might want to revise your earlier post. I would like to see some substantial proof that Cyclops has been reviewed on a defined analysis of Spider-Man's durability level, however. Peter's superhuman physical durability is difficult to isolate and summarize because of the resistance he possesses against certain forms of attack as opposed to others. So unless you can provide evidence to verify your conjecture that Cyclops has a detailed comprehension of Spider-Man's blunt force/energy/piercing damage resistance aside from your own preconception, then you have no point. And he will not do so to Spider-Man "easily" either, considering that Peter is more durable than Blade.

You read it wrong my friend, it's not my problem if you can't read. 

And that's what makes that feat more impressive. Cyclops doesn't know Blade very well, yet he blasted him with the amount of force needed to take him out.  

And Scott would assess the situation. He could recognise a blood lusted enemy immediately. As leader of the mutant race, he wouldn't risk himself dying to fodder. If one shall fall, it wouldn't be Cyclops.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#107  Edited By Silver2467
@Edgeworth_11 said: 

I read your posts, thank you. Just pointing out the flaws with them. 

And that's what makes that feat more impressive. Cyclops doesn't know Blade very well, yet he blasted him with the amount of force needed to take him out.   And Scott would assess the situation. He could recognise a blood lusted enemy immediately. As leader of the mutant race, he wouldn't risk himself dying to fodder. If one shall fall, it wouldn't be Cyclops.

According to you, Summers does not know Blade's limitations very thoroughly but was still able at some point to emit a beam sufficient to KO him and thus that he knew exactly how much force was required to beat him. My question to you is how that could happen. If Cyclops is insufficiently knowledgeable on Blade to understand his physical capabilities (as you yourself said), then by what means did he just automatically know how much power was needed to knock him out? You seem to be assuming that because he was willing to one-shot Blade that this implies he already inferred and processed what magnitude of damage output he would have to produce to defeat him. This is a false premise. Just because Cyclops one-shotted him does not mean he knew beforehand (or surmised during the confrontation) how powerful his blast should be. It just means he fired at him, and Blade was knocked unconscious. Nothing more. The same does not apply to Spider-Man, as God_Spawn has been explaining for pages now, because Peter and Scott are more familiar with one another than Scott and Blade are. Cyclops respects him enough that he would not be initially intending to down Spidey in a single hit. Even if he were, he does not have enough prior details on the peak capacity of Spider-Man's powers to do so in a manner that would not cause permanent harm or possible death. So he has two reasons not to just suddenly release the precise blast to beat Spider-Man instantly. Furthermore, you think he can enter a situation against a bloodlusted Spider-Man, beginning only a short distance apart from him (since the OP provides no information regarding starting distance), and could calculate the battle before Spider-Man tears him in half? Nonsense. 
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#108  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Silver2467 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said: 
I read your posts, thank you. Just pointing out the flaws with them. 

And that's what makes that feat more impressive. Cyclops doesn't know Blade very well, yet he blasted him with the amount of force needed to take him out.   And Scott would assess the situation. He could recognise a blood lusted enemy immediately. As leader of the mutant race, he wouldn't risk himself dying to fodder. If one shall fall, it wouldn't be Cyclops.
According to you, Summers does not know Blade's limitations very thoroughly but was still able at some point to emit a beam sufficient to KO him and thus that he knew exactly how much force was required to beat him. My question to you is how that could happen. If Cyclops is insufficiently knowledgeable on Blade to understand his physical capabilities (as you yourself said), then by what means did he just automatically know how much power was needed to knock him out? You seem to be assuming that because he was willing to one-shot Blade that this implies he already inferred and processed what magnitude of damage output he would have to produce to defeat him. This is a false premise. Just because Cyclops one-shotted him does not means he knew beforehand (or surmised during the confrontation) how powerful his blast should be. It just means he fired at him, and Blade was knocked unconscious. Nothing more. The same does not apply to Spider-Man, as God_Spawn has been explaining for pages now, because Peter and Scott are more familiar with one another than Scott and Blade are. Cyclops respects him enough that he would not be initially intending to down Spidey in a single hit. Even if he were, he does not have enough prior details on the peak capacity of Spider-Man's powers to do so in a manner that would not cause permanent harm or possible death. So he has two reasons not to just suddenly release the precise blast to beat Spider-Man instantly. Furthermore, you think he can enter a situation against a bloodlusted Spider-Man, beginning only a short distance apart from him (since the OP provides no information regarding starting distance), and could calculate the battle before Spider-Man tears him in half? Nonsense. 

You are selling Cyclops short. He has taken down far better than Spiderman.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#109  Edited By Silver2467
@Edgeworth_11 said: 
LOL. You try to call me out for lack of reading comprehension, but you decidedly ignore my entire post? 

Should I just assume you have no argument then?
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#110  Edited By demifiend

i think the only way cyclops may win is if he has morals off!, and even like that im not sure, spidey is a lot skilled and has spider sense it will help dogde very easily cyclops beams.!

Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#111  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Silver2467 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said: 
LOL. You try to call me out for lack of reading comprehension, but you decidedly ignore my entire post?  Should I just assume you have no argument then?

SOrry I am at work now so I don't have the freedom to type as much as I would like. 
But infact, Cyclops, like I said, as a brilliant tactian in battle, would recognise the difference between a normal and blood lusted Spidy. As the mutant messiah, he wouldn;t allow himself to die at the hands of Spiderman. He would up the ante enough to take him down, not to kill him, but to take him down.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#112  Edited By Silver2467
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@Silver2467 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said: 
LOL. You try to call me out for lack of reading comprehension, but you decidedly ignore my entire post?  Should I just assume you have no argument then?
SOrry I am at work now so I don't have the freedom to type as much as I would like. But infact, Cyclops, like I said, as a brilliant tactian in battle, would recognise the difference between a normal and blood lusted Spidy. As the mutant messiah, he wouldn;t allow himself to die at the hands of Spiderman. He would up the ante enough to take him down, not to kill him, but to take him down.
You still have not accounted for how he would recognize what level of blast power is mandatory, how he would be able to ascertain that information fast enough, and why he would be willing to one-shot a fellow hero from the start. 

In other words, you still have not addressed anything in my post. I suggest you practice what you preach and exercise a little reading comprehension. 

@Silver2467 said: 
According to you, Summers does not know Blade's limitations very thoroughly but was still able at some point to emit a beam sufficient to KO him and thus that he knew exactly how much force was required to beat him. My question to you is how that could happen. If Cyclops is insufficiently knowledgeable on Blade to understand his physical capabilities (as you yourself said), then by what means did he just automatically know how much power was needed to knock him out? You seem to be assuming that because he was willing to one-shot Blade that this implies he already inferred and processed what magnitude of damage output he would have to produce to defeat him. This is a false premise. Just because Cyclops one-shotted him does not mean he knew beforehand (or surmised during the confrontation) how powerful his blast should be. It just means he fired at him, and Blade was knocked unconscious. Nothing more. The same does not apply to Spider-Man, as God_Spawn has been explaining for pages now, because Peter and Scott are more familiar with one another than Scott and Blade are. Cyclops respects him enough that he would not be initially intending to down Spidey in a single hit. Even if he were, he does not have enough prior details on the peak capacity of Spider-Man's powers to do so in a manner that would not cause permanent harm or possible death. So he has two reasons not to just suddenly release the precise blast to beat Spider-Man instantly. Furthermore, you think he can enter a situation against a bloodlusted Spider-Man, beginning only a short distance apart from him (since the OP provides no information regarding starting distance), and could calculate the battle before Spider-Man tears him in half? Nonsense. 
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#113  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Silver2467 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@Silver2467 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said: 
SOrry I am at work now so I don't have the freedom to type as much as I would like. But infact, Cyclops, like I said, as a brilliant tactian in battle, would recognise the difference between a normal and blood lusted Spidy. As the mutant messiah, he wouldn;t allow himself to die at the hands of Spiderman. He would up the ante enough to take him down, not to kill him, but to take him down.
You still have not accounted for how he would recognize what level of blast power is mandatory, how he would be able to ascertain that information fast enough, and why he would be willing to one-shot a fellow hero from the start. 

In other words, you still have not addressed anything in my post. I suggest you practice what you preach and exercise a little reading comprehension. 

@Silver2467 said: 

I read what you said. But if you know anything about Cyclops, he is a master tactician. He would see the situation for what it is and take care of matters. It's one of the things he does best.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114  Edited By Silver2467
@Edgeworth_11 said: 

I read what you said. But if you know anything about Cyclops, he is a master tactician. He would see the situation for what it is and take care of matters. It's one of the things he does best.

So....you still have no refutation.  

Spider-Man wins.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#115  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Silver2467
Nah. Cyclops wins everytime.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#116  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Silver2467 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@Silver2467: Nah. Cyclops wins everytime.
Quit fanwanking, son. It's not healthy.

That's what you do with your free time? You sicko...
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#117  Edited By Silver2467
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@Silver2467 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
So we can now add trolling to your credentials then. 

@Silver2467 said:
Spider-Man wins.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#118  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Silver2467 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
@Silver2467 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
So we can now add trolling to your credentials then. 

@Silver2467 said:
Spider-Man wins.

Um, you started it. But I am done with you. You reduced yourself to insults. I don't play that game. Have fun.
InnerVenom123

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#119  Edited By InnerVenom123

RAGEQUIT!! :D

Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#120  Edited By Thepowercosmic

He gets pass 7 barely giving he has all hes equipment. He stops at 8 they have the strange and the speed to keep up with him and more Knowledge in hand to hand  

Ganbit jut be above DeadPool that's just me 

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#121  Edited By Silver2467
@Edgeworth_11 said: 
Um, you started it. But I am done with you. 
So you have no argument, and to escape that fact, you leave the discussion. 

You reduced yourself to insults. I don't play that game. Have fun.
LOL. You retorted with a paraphrased, "I know you are, but what am I?" and you claim not to resort to insults? Sure, it was a weak response, but at least acknowledge your own posts.  

@Edgeworth_11 said: 

And they were not insults either. I am telling you what your own MO is. You troll and refuse to accept even the slightest possibility that an X-Men character could lose. Whether you accept it or not, that is how you handle yourself on these forums. 
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#122  Edited By Edgeworth_11

You're the troll. You made your comments in a way to insult another poster. Not only that, but you were obviously trying to get a response and you even got off topic. Yeah, sounds like a troll to me.  You got me to make some trollish comments, but no more. Have yourself a wonderful day.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#123  Edited By Silver2467
@Silver2467 said:
Spider-Man wins.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#124  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Stops at Aquaman.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#125  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Stops at Cyclops.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#126  Edited By Silver2467
@PunkMastaFlex said:
Stops at Aquaman.
This. 

@Edgeworth_11 said:
Stops at Cyclops.
Then prove it.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#127  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Already did. If you are not convinced, that's cool. To each their own.
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#128  Edited By Silver2467
@Edgeworth_11: Not really. All you did was dodge every point I brought up and just replied with "Cyclops winz!"  

Respond to the issues presented. 

@Silver2467 said: 
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#129  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Silver2467 said:
@Edgeworth_11: Not really. All you did was dodge every point I brought up and just replied with "Cyclops winz!"  

Respond to the issues presented. 

@Silver2467 said: 

You did the same to my points. It's alright we're done. Spiderman stops at Cyclops.
RoyalDivinity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#130  Edited By RoyalDivinity

Spider-Man can take out the X-Men with morals on. Cyclops with morals is little problem to Spidey. Only way cyclops can defeat him is with morals off.

Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#131  Edited By Silver2467
@Edgeworth_11 said: 

You did the same to my points. It's alright we're done. Spiderman stops at Cyclops.

I wrote paragraphs explaining why your points were inaccuarate, and you come in here and say I did not respond to you? Your reading comprehension is horrendous.  

If Spider-Man stops at Cyclops, then construct an argument to substantiate that claim. Since you have none (and never had one in the first place), your opinion is meaningless. Spider-Man beats Cyclops under this scenario.  

Either post some objective reasoning instead of your usual fanboy logic, or just stop posting.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#132  Edited By Edgeworth_11

I posted my reasons. if you don't agree with it, that's fine. You are a very spiteful person. Gosh man, it's a message board filled with many wonderful posters. If we all agreed on everything, there would be no discussions. Just cuz someone disagrees with you, shouldn't give you the right to start flamming. Have some decency.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#133  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Silver2467 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said: 

I wrote paragraphs explaining why your points were inaccuarate, and you come in here and say I did not respond to you? Your reading comprehension is horrendous.   If Spider-Man stops at Cyclops, then construct an argument to substantiate that claim. Since you have none (and never had one in the first place), your opinion is meaningless. Spider-Man beats Cyclops under this scenario.   Either post some objective reasoning instead of your usual fanboy logic, or just stop posting.

I like how you changed that from your original post ^_^
Silver2467

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#134  Edited By Silver2467
@Edgeworth_11 said:
I posted my reasons. if you don't agree with it, that's fine. You are a very spiteful person. Gosh man, it's a message board filled with many wonderful posters. If we all agreed on everything, there would be no discussions. Just cuz someone disagrees with you, shouldn't give you the right to start flamming. Have some decency.
Invalid reasons are not real reasons, just so you know. And once again, this is just a way of you backing out as a result of having no viable case. 

I really could care less what your opinion of me is. You still have not given credence to your own original point; so if it helps you, you can formulate any opinion you want about me. Your case was still wrong. 

But my point was proven, and since you are not interested in supporting your own case, I agree, this discussion is over.

@PunkMastaFlex said:
Stops at Aquaman.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#135  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@Silver2467 said:
@Edgeworth_11 said:
Invalid reasons are not real reasons, just so you know. And once again, this is just a way of you backing out as a result of having no viable case. 

I really could care less what your opinion of me is. You still have not given credence to your own original point; so if it helps you, you can formulate any opinion you want about me. Your case was still wrong. 

But my point was proven, and since you are not interested in supporting your own case, I agree, this discussion is over.

@PunkMastaFlex said:
Stops at Aquaman.

Atleast we agreed on one thing.  

Cyclops wins though.
skaarason

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#136  Edited By skaarason

how does aquaman stop spidey ?

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#137  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator

Since no feasible argument was given Spider-Man gets past Cyclops.

Avatar image for thedarkknight0224
thedarkknight0224

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah Slade kinda kills Spidey cause he has no morals anyway...
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#139  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@god_spawn said:
Since no feasible argument was given Spider-Man gets past Cyclops.

Says you. You don't speak for me or anyone else here.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#140  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Edgeworth_11: You came up with nothing for Cykes to win under these conditions that I have not already countered , or that Silver has countered. Your argument is Cyclops wins because he is an X-man.
icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#141  Edited By icec0ld

There is no way in hell Spider-man makes it past Cyclops. His blast moves to fast and has too large an area of effect once he takes it off for Parker to dodge. Scott has tagged nightcrawler teleporting he can easily hit Peter who isn't bullet proof by any means. You guys are rediculous. He dies at Cyclops.
icec0ld

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#142  Edited By icec0ld
@Edgeworth_11

Let me Join then. Spiderman loses to Scott and very badly. First off Spider-man is quick not fast quick and Scott has hit far faster than Spider-man with his blast. It doesn't matter if Scott has his morals on because Peter is blood lusted and that is something you can't hide Scotts going to notice that. At which point he let's loose on Parker and game over. Even if somehow he manages to Dodge the first shot Scott nails him while in the process of moving out of the way and knocks him out or kills him. It really doesnt matter because Spiderman is wayyyyyy outclassed here.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#143  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Pantherman said:

There is no way in hell Spider-man makes it past Cyclops. His blast moves to fast and has too large an area of effect once he takes it off for Parker to dodge. Scott has tagged nightcrawler teleporting he can easily hit Peter who isn't bullet proof by any means. You guys are rediculous. He dies at Cyclops.

You're hardly contributing yet just repeating what everyone else defending Cyclops has said,  slower people or people just as fast as spider-man have dodged them before, Wolverine has so why can't spider-man? Why would he use a wide area blast on a person that physically outclasses him when he knows full his slimmer beams have more power? . Tagging nightcrawler is not impressive by any means. Daredevil did it by sniffing out the pattern of his brimstone scent when he ports, Scott works with Nightcrawler so it makes perfect sense he can map his teleporting patterns. Use someone as example that is not X-men no one else has even though I repeated it constantly.

Let me Join then. Spiderman loses to Scott and very badly. First off Spider-man is quick not fast quick and Scott has hit far faster than Spider-man with his blast. It doesn't matter if Scott has his morals on because Peter is blood lusted and that is something you can't hide Scotts going to notice that. At which point he let's loose on Parker and game over. Even if somehow he manages to Dodge the first shot Scott nails him while in the process of moving out of the way and knocks him out or kills him. It really doesnt matter because Spiderman is wayyyyyy outclassed here

Wrong, first off Scott's beams are fast, he is not. He has no prep and in character which means he will not know Spider-man has no morals and 2 he starts close due to the rules of the battle forums, assume the person is close. Scott is going to fire off a slim beam like he usually does in character at the start of a fight. Please show me Scott starting a fight with a widebeam. I can garauntee Parker can dodge the first blast and due to Scott once again in character just to make sure it gets through respects Peter and does not know he has no morals will not go for a one hit KO in fear of killing Parker since one again he has no knowledge of Parker being bloodlusted and has no time to plan or think ahead of gauging Spider-man's durability like he did to Blade who is a vampire just like all the ones the X-men were fighting so he could gauge his, or any other X-man who he trains and monitors constantly to know their limits. Parker blitzes and KO's him one hit if not snapping his neck in a punch. Cyclops is outclassed.
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#144  Edited By Edgeworth_11
@god_spawn said:
@Pantherman said:

You're hardly contributing yet just repeating what everyone else defending Cyclops has said,  slower people or people just as fast as spider-man have dodged them before, Wolverine has so why can't spider-man? Why would he use a wide area blast on a person that physically outclasses him when he knows full his slimmer beams have more power? . Tagging nightcrawler is not impressive by any means. Daredevil did it by sniffing out the pattern of his brimstone scent when he ports, Scott works with Nightcrawler so it makes perfect sense he can map his teleporting patterns. Use someone as example that is not X-men no one else has even though I repeated it constantly.

Let me Join then. Spiderman loses to Scott and very badly. First off Spider-man is quick not fast quick and Scott has hit far faster than Spider-man with his blast. It doesn't matter if Scott has his morals on because Peter is blood lusted and that is something you can't hide Scotts going to notice that. At which point he let's loose on Parker and game over. Even if somehow he manages to Dodge the first shot Scott nails him while in the process of moving out of the way and knocks him out or kills him. It really doesnt matter because Spiderman is wayyyyyy outclassed here

Wrong, first off Scott's beams are fast, he is not. He has no prep and in character which means he will not know Spider-man has no morals and 2 he starts close due to the rules of the battle forums, assume the person is close. Scott is going to fire off a slim beam like he usually does in character at the start of a fight. Please show me Scott starting a fight with a widebeam. I can garauntee Parker can dodge the first blast and due to Scott once again in character just to make sure it gets through respects Peter and does not know he has no morals will not go for a one hit KO in fear of killing Parker since one again he has no knowledge of Parker being bloodlusted and has no time to plan or think ahead of gauging Spider-man's durability like he did to Blade who is a vampire just like all the ones the X-men were fighting so he could gauge his, or any other X-man who he trains and monitors constantly to know their limits. Parker blitzes and KO's him one hit if not snapping his neck in a punch. Cyclops is outclassed.
But Scott would tell the difference bloodlust peter and non. he is the mutant messiah. he cant afford to die to fodder like spidy. he keeps shooting til spidy is down, which is 1 shot reallly.
god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#145  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@Edgeworth_11: No he wouldnt be able to tell the difference, he is not even allowed to think before the match starts. He has no way of telling Peter is bloodlusted, if you want to pull out some BS reason that he can't die to "fodder" like Spider-Man who is one Marvel's most established iconic characters I won't even bother responding to you. What Cyclops is matters nothing here, he has no prep, no knowledge about Parker being  bloodlusted. yeah I'm sure his "spatial awareness tells him right? That he can tell Parker is bloodlusted even though he hides his face completely behind a mask? Right? Am I right? I'll break this down one more time just for you though I've repeated it for pages and paragraphs. 

1) Scott has no knowledge. He cannot come up with a plan due to not having prep and he cannot even think before the fight starts. He has no knowledge of Parker being bloodlusted, he cannot tell, why should he? Because you say so? Even though Parker is hidden completely behind a mask. So no, he will start the fight like he always does. Slim beams of normal power and even if he has a chance to come up with a plan, he will try to use what he knows of what Parker normally does which already sets him at a disadvantage. Spider-Man is not an X-men, he does not know Spider-Man's limits like he does of everyone of his, he has no info, no basis, no profile on Spider-Man to keep up in his head, especially a bloodlusted one.

2) This whole one shot business you keep going on about. Scott respects Spider-man, he does not know his limits and will try and think and gauge his durability and go with the least amount of force to KO him, again he is not an X-men, he does not know his limits like he does of all the X-men. You read alot of X-men, now think about it.

3 )So you brought up blade which you used out of context. They start close due to no given starting distance, Scott can fire, Parker can dodge, don't even bother bringing up Quicksilver or Nightcrawler cause I already told you that about 2 pages full along with MZombieX. Scott does not start fights with a wide blast, he usually goes slim for a more powerful blast. And in that scene, he told blade to stand down constantly which gave him a chance to think and fire at Blade in order to keep his promise to Dracula.

4) No time to think. This fight starts close. You blab on and on about he will keep firing, he won't even get the chance. He will start with a slim beam, and by the time he fires, Parker can dodge, and one shot him. 

Cyclops is cool and is one of my fave Marvel characters and has finally become the BA leader the X-men need thanks to Emma,  but you need to quit your fanboying. For the months you've been here you just fanboy the X-men and so far  I've put up with it, now it's just trolling. If you reply to me again fanboying Cyclops without contributing to debate other than Cyclops wins because of him being a mutant messiah and low browing other characters, I'm reporting you. This bs has gone on long enough.
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#146  Edited By demifiend

ISNT CYCLOPS just a human, i mean very prepared and has good training but his only power is his eyes beams, right? he is not as skilled or strong as captain america to say this is difficult to spiderman.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#147  Edited By god_spawn  Moderator
@demifiend said:
ISNT CYCLOPS just a human, i mean very prepared and has good training but his only power is his eyes beams, right? he is not as skilled or strong as captain america to say this is difficult to spiderman.
Yes he is only human and doesnt even have skills to compare to Cap. And with no knowledge of Parker being bloodlusted, he won't be very prepared and will play off of what he knows of normal spidey. Majority of the time he will use a straight beam and Parker can dodge and blitz for a 1 hit KO/Kill. Cykes head will be knocked to the other side of the danger room.
Thepowercosmic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#148  Edited By Thepowercosmic

Change my vote Spider-Man stops at AM but in a dam good fight he might even clear it 

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
 This one is Ultimate Spider-Man wen he dies just show hes strange 
 This one is Ultimate Spider-Man wen he dies just show hes strange 
SC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

#149  Edited By SC  Moderator
@god_spawn said:
@Edgeworth_11: No he wouldnt be able to tell the difference, he is not even allowed to think before the match starts. He has no way of telling Peter is bloodlusted, if you want to pull out some BS reason that he can't die to "fodder" like Spider-Man who is one Marvel's most established iconic characters I won't even bother responding to you. What Cyclops is matters nothing here, he has no prep, no knowledge about Parker being  bloodlusted. yeah I'm sure his "spatial awareness tells him right? That he can tell Parker is bloodlusted even though he hides his face completely behind a mask? Right? Am I right? I'll break this down one more time just for you though I've repeated it for pages and paragraphs.   1) Scott has no knowledge. He cannot come up with a plan due to not having prep and he cannot even think before the fight starts. He has no knowledge of Parker being bloodlusted, he cannot tell, why should he? Because you say so? Even though Parker is hidden completely behind a mask. So no, he will start the fight like he always does. Slim beams of normal power and even if he has a chance to come up with a plan, he will try to use what he knows of what Parker normally does which already sets him at a disadvantage. Spider-Man is not an X-men, he does not know Spider-Man's limits like he does of everyone of his, he has no info, no basis, no profile on Spider-Man to keep up in his head, especially a bloodlusted one. 2) This whole one shot business you keep going on about. Scott respects Spider-man, he does not know his limits and will try and think and gauge his durability and go with the least amount of force to KO him, again he is not an X-men, he does not know his limits like he does of all the X-men. You read alot of X-men, now think about it.  3 )So you brought up blade which you used out of context. They start close due to no given starting distance, Scott can fire, Parker can dodge, don't even bother bringing up Quicksilver or Nightcrawler cause I already told you that about 2 pages full along with MZombieX. Scott does not start fights with a wide blast, he usually goes slim for a more powerful blast. And in that scene, he told blade to stand down constantly which gave him a chance to think and fire at Blade in order to keep his promise to Dracula.  4) No time to think. This fight starts close. You blab on and on about he will keep firing, he won't even get the chance. He will start with a slim beam, and by the time he fires, Parker can dodge, and one shot him.   Cyclops is cool and is one of my fave Marvel characters and has finally become the BA leader the X-men need thanks to Emma,  but you need to quit your fanboying. For the months you've been here you just fanboy the X-men and so far  I've put up with it, now it's just trolling. If you reply to me again fanboying Cyclops without contributing to debate other than Cyclops wins because of him being a mutant messiah and low browing other characters, I'm reporting you. This bs has gone on long enough.

Yeah, that's all well and good, but in X-Men/Dark Avengers Avengers Utopia, Cyclops, almost, almost hit Bullseye with his optic blasts, that's how accurate, fast, smart, agile, speedy, mentally reactive and discerning he is. Bullseye is like, the fastest speedster in Marvel, with like super senses that are better than Spider-man, and Bullseye is like ranked an 8 in agility. So I mean, factually speaking, if Cyclops can almost hit Bullseye but miss a few times (so he is probably applying morals even though he knows Bullseye is a confirmed killer who does not hold back) then thats proof he hits Spider-man. Every time. 
demifiend

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#150  Edited By demifiend
@Thepowercosmic:  
woawww nice scans!