• 58 results
#51 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: In that case the Spider family win, speed and strength is on their side along with spider sense. If they go in heavy to start (which Venom and Carnage will) they should be able to strike before the titans figure out a weakness that would give them the edge.
#52 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29886 posts) - - Show Bio

With no morals this team would stomp so easily.. with them, I'm on the fence. Spidey's going to be a little btch and try to stop them. He even prevented Venom from ending Carnage at least twice during 'Maximum Carnage' and dozens of people lost their lives because of it.
#53 Posted by k4tzm4n (41722 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow: 
Well, there's a pretty large starting distance, which means the Titans might have more time to use their ranged attacks and perhaps accidentally discover a weakness. 

@AMS:

It's no problem.  I've actually never read 2099, so it's alway snice to learn :) 

#54 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n: I have never seen Cyborg use the sonic at distance, the only attack I think they may use at distance which would be of use is KD 's fire... and then they would get the shock of their lives when it did not effect them all. Deathstroke would stay back and weigh up the weakness while the others attacked, he would be the key to them wining. But I just think this would end up at a close range battle with the people you have picked and then it swings into the spiders favour and I see them taking it.  The Titans would have to be very Lucky to find out all their weakness at long range before they got to them.
#55 Posted by k4tzm4n (41722 posts) - - Show Bio
@Final Arrow:
I'm new to Cyborg, so I can't comment. (only recently began reading Titans)
#56 Posted by Final Arrow (24426 posts) - - Show Bio
@k4tzm4n said:
" @Final Arrow: I'm new to Cyborg, so I can't comment. (only recently began reading Titans) "
Been reading it since almost day one, dropped it recently after the Titans east story. Cyborg would use sonics but not straight off the bat.. he may use it when it comes to close quarters. But I don't know if it would be used in enough time!!! He has also used white noise once or twice, but knowing Cyborg I don't know if he would use it against people showing these types of power. It's a judgement call and Morals aren't on  for the Titans I doubt he will use it. Most of the time he resorts to it as a non lethal means to take down a bad guy. The guy has much more dangerous weapons at hand for big hitters that he would rely on first. if we take everything into account, morals, mind frames I just think the Spider family have it
Avatar image for fallenangel5991
#57 Posted by fallenangel5991 (667 posts) - - Show Bio

If the Titans follow Slade's instructions they might have a chance.

Otherwise any of the symbiotes have the potential to solo.

#58 Posted by Decoy Elite (30159 posts) - - Show Bio
@fallenangel5991 said:
" If the Titans follow Slade's instructions they might have a chance.  Otherwise any of the symbiotes have the potential to solo. "
Very unlikely given that they hate him and all that.